Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I get what you are saying too, Boober.

But if someone has something and I don't, is the world wrong?

From the millions of actions and influences that act upon us every second of our lives, how is it possible to know what is right for us and what is not?

Potentially, being banned from a site could be the best thing that ever happened to someone, from an objective external perspective further down the line. They might go out to the park instead of sitting at a computer and meet the person of their dreams

I'm sure there are a few of us here who weren't the first to be picked at sides for football.

We all know how that feels. But feelings can be fuelled by the ego, that thinks it understands our world perfectly. And it does to an extent, and it also doesn't.

There are going to be more causes to fight for than just Wonka tickets at Avalon soon... this is going to spread like wildfire.

So hang on to your hats. Know who you are, and know why you are aligning yourself with something.
Wise words Kula. That's why you are so lovable. xxx