Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you get the chills?
yes 27 90.00%
no 1 3.33%
maybe so 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do you ever get the chills?

The Chills-the feeling of an electric charge flowing throughout the body that normally lasts for a couple of seconds.

Could that brief moment of chills be your Chakra system opening and connecting to the divine? If so, do you think this brief surge of energy can be used / controlled and channeled to others for healing? How often do you get the chills? And do you remember what you were doing or the environment you was in when it happened?

I’ll like to hear your thoughts on this…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you ever get the chills?

A while ago I read somewhere that spontaneous combustions might be linked to the kundalini energy. makes me wonder…

Peace
Old 12-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Peace of Mind... Your thread has given me a giggle, when I read it I immediately thought 'Yes, that's how my mother potty trained me 35yrs ago!'... My mother would see me shiver momentarily and stick me on the toilet... To this day when my mother sees me shiver, she asks if I need to go pee!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We all have different signs that guide us along the Way.

For me, when there is a definite Truth that I am connecting with, a major 'aha moment' I often get a very nice feeling of the chills to confirm the validity.

Almost like Angel wings brushing against me, very nice, fun feeling to get on the search for Truth
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have had them regularly all my life...but didn't put any meaning to it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Do you ever get the chills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have had them regularly all my life...but didn't put any meaning to it.
as i have too burgundia ... i'd just always assumed i was cold but that didn't make logic in the heat of the summer ...

never gave much thought to it either until about a year ago ... had this nagging feeling there was more to this and i felt i should pay more attention to it ... become more aware ... and so i had because it wouldn't leave me alone ...

i had come to realize it was kundalini energy ... and i have been working with it ever since ... can now bring it forth within moments if i want to ... understanding the mind/body tie-in ...

since the growth of this knowledge to me ... whenever i write or speak my truth ... the 'chills' are of greater strength now ... it really feels magical ...

like now ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

This is really weird...this is me to LionHawk last week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965
Hey LH.....I think I've seen my sign in the sky I was looking for

On another topic...I'm not into energy points and Chakras but lately when I'm thinking about an injustice or someone or something hurting my family I feel something like an electric charge start behind my eyes and run down my arms into my hands.

I thought it was related to adrenaline....Have you heard of anything like this??

Thanks

LH:
Oh no. Not another one.

Working with someone for the last two months on something very similar. Got proof as in pictures.

Do you have a physical features show up such as discolorations or lines appearing? Small pain impulses? Like in your hands.

SG:
No pain ...more like grabbing a 24 volt battery and it's running from my brain..through my shoulders arms and into my hands...

My veins in my hands seem more prominent..more "transparent"

Weird....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

Now that I am awakening I seem to get them more frequently. someone told me that the chills (goosebumps) is my body recognizing a truth. I noticed they wash over me when I watch a show and the subject touches on stuff I am becoming aware of.

It's a wonderful sensation and I enjoy the feeling.
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

What is also interesting when I was told in the Astral World a view months ago that we where no longer in the root chakra.
Something to think about it.

It look like what there trying to tell me is that the frequency of this hollogram is going up, but it is only a little bit.

our bodies where we are in can handle higher frequencies, so the question is when are we going to remember who we are en when where going to see some sign that we can see that some of our DNA is getting active again.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
BlackLight43
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
as i have too burgundia ... i'd just always assumed i was cold but that didn't make logic in the heat of the summer ...

never gave much thought to it either until about a year ago ... had this nagging feeling there was more to this and i felt i should pay more attention to it ... become more aware ... and so i had because it wouldn't leave me alone ...

i had come to realize it was kundalini energy ... and i have been working with it ever since ... can now bring it forth within moments if i want to ... understanding the mind/body tie-in ...

since the growth of this knowledge to me ... whenever i write or speak my truth ... the 'chills' are of greater strength now ... it really feels magical ...

like now ...

Happens frequently here too. Just a couple of weeks ago I had just finished my shopping list and was headed out the door when the thought crossed my mind that "today I would meet a like minded person" and while I was fulfilling my shopping list a woman literally bumped into my cart. As we were apologizing for our carelessness she commented on all the organic stuff in my cart and we got to talking about all the poisons in processed foods and suddenly I got it! Goose bumps all over! I think it is the universe letting us know that we are not alone even in our thoughts.

Of course the conversation got to politics and even ET's! In my small town I rarely meet others who think as I do...except for my son. We have our weekly discussions on the happenings on P/A

Blessings,BlackLight43
BlackLight43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Continual chills, continual high-frequency constant-pitch tone in my ears, swimming objects in my vision (not floaters - seem to be alive and illuminated), insecurity, instability, discomfort, depression, etc. I figure these all go together...and are spiritual/psychological in nature. I often feel as though the Reps are out to get me! Just 'cause I'm crazy and paranoid...doesn't mean that they're not! I routinely flip them off, and talk out loud regarding theological and galactic issues...for their benefit! Who needs Homeland Security when the PTB have the Reps? Loosen up guys...it's a joke...sort of! Supposedly the Reps latch on to your lower Chakras. My guess is that they really go after those who are a threat to them and their Universal Church. Gotta keep them uppity humans under control! They must really hate people who promote Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom, and who Love Jesus!
Actually...I hope I'm at the top of their list. I would consider it to be an honor. Namaste Lord Draco!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLight43 View Post
Happens frequently here too. Just a couple of weeks ago I had just finished my shopping list and was headed out the door when the thought crossed my mind that "today I would meet a like minded person" and while I was fulfilling my shopping list a woman literally bumped into my cart. As we were apologizing for our carelessness she commented on all the organic stuff in my cart and we got to talking about all the poisons in processed foods and suddenly I got it! Goose bumps all over! I think it is the universe letting us know that we are not alone even in our thoughts.

Of course the conversation got to politics and even ET's! In my small town I rarely meet others who think as I do...except for my son. We have our weekly discussions on the happenings on P/A

Blessings,BlackLight43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQnxGFYThKI
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:08 AM   #13
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Do you ever get the chills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLight43 View Post

Blessings,BlackLight43
ooh ... exciting!

i know that we are now universally pulled to other people whom vibrate where we do ... same frequencies ...

when this first began happening for me ... i'd walk away going WOW ... that was SO WEIRD ...
and then try to make logic of it ...

hahaha ... yes there is underlying logic but for now ... i feel we are just meant to go with it ... experience it ...
the more i dropped the idea of having to seek an explanation each and every time ... the more i'd experience it!

kind of just like ... let this shift do what is meant to happen ... begins on an individual basis ... just go with it ...

i became so open to these "occurances" ... chat up a storm with whom i met ... then we'd move on ...
same frequencies i tell you ...

now i hardly separate out the times this happens anymore ... to me this is what life is now ... ever changing ... and us ... growing into SO many new ways ... AMAZING experiences ...

i can't type fast enough i get so pumped ...

go with the flow cause there are no coincidences ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #14
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

I get those feelings often and have been for quite sometime. They're always a confirmation for me and always positive.

I was listening to the introduction on the Veritas show that's tonight with Clif. Clif said something about tetrahedrons and the pyramids it was the strongest sensation ever. In fact I'm getting it now as I write this. I don't think Clif is ready to say just yet what he was refering too, but I can't wait!

Futureyes I'm so happy to see you here...
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #15
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

when i was doing bodywork (massage therapy/reiki/etc) for a living years ago, i realized that when i was working on a particular energy blockage (in a chakra, joint or whatever...energy often gets blocked in out joints) when the energy would release and begin to flow normally my client would experience a 'chill' or momentary shiver. sometimes i would experience a chill as well....

i still notice that when i experience a 'chill' usually there is an energy release in my body (or another person who is in close proximity to me, particularly my husband). very often the release seems to be from energy blocked at my C7 (where the neck meets the shoulders, so to speak). might be that my personal quirk is to block stuff in that spot, while others might not make the same association, lol.

i can imagine that many of the things others in this thread associate the feeling with might also be accompanied by an energy release somewhere in their body.

morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:40 AM   #16
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Supposedly the Reps latch on to your lower Chakras
Maybe this is why I have been having issues with my root chakra for awhile now.

Every time we would check it before a Reiki session, it would be totally closed
or dead.

Damn reptilians!

*calls Archangel Michael on speed dial

HELP!
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

It's clear that a lot of people on this forum are being abducted abused by dark forces etc. You see this in a lot of post, like one above.

Archangel Michael is indeed the solution, it takes building up a momentum with him and calling to be surrounded by Blue Flame and affirming your own protection. It's not just a one time call, it's a daily thing because of Free Will. If we want to keep experiencing getting attacked etc. then God lets us, otherwise, we wouldn't have free will. Calling to Archangel Michael is the right thing to do, establishing a relationship.

The most powerful and effective way to do this is through the power of the spoken word. I made this lens (at bottom) on connecting with AA Michael a while back and the spoken word exercise on there is super powerful... I'm going to commit right now to making a video with audio of it before New Years and posting up a thread on spiritual protection. It really does work, but it's not a one time thing, it's a lifestyle thing.

Of course though it is not only about making calls, it is about really wanting to give up whatever illusions are giving an entrance to these dark forces into our energy fields as well... but the calls will make a MASSIVE positive difference no matter what really.

I do not miss one day without making calls to Archangel Michael and I feel negative energy be pushed away as I connect, it really helps me keep focused and on the ball, and in the Now. Whenever I go anywhere, I always call Archangel Michael to clear those places out, protect friends and family, pets, etc. etc. etc. and it most definitely works!!!!

People have been healed, many that I have called protection for, life just takes on a new track often... very very helpful (sorry off topic! Here-put it back on- connect Now to Archangel Michael and feel some chill bumps! )

Tools to connect to Archangel Michael: www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-19-2009 at 08:12 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #18
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
It's clear that a lot of people on this forum are being abducted abused by dark forces etc. You see this in a lot of post, like one above.

Archangel Michael is indeed the solution, it takes building up a momentum with him and calling to be surrounded by Blue Flame and affirming your own protection. It's not just a one time call, it's a daily thing because of Free Will. If we want to keep experiencing getting attacked etc. then God lets us, otherwise, we wouldn't have free will. Calling to Archangel Michael is the right thing to do, establishing a relationship.

The most powerful and effective way to do this is through the power of the spoken word. I made this lens (at bottom) on connecting with AA Michael a while back and the spoken word exercise on there is super powerful... I'm going to commit right now to making a video with audio of it before New Years and posting up a thread on spiritual protection. It really does work, but it's not a one time thing, it's a lifestyle thing.

Of course though it is not only about making calls, it is about really wanting to give up whatever illusions are giving an entrance to these dark forces into our energy fields as well... but the calls will make a MASSIVE positive difference no matter what really.

I do not miss one day without making calls to Archangel Michael and I feel negative energy be pushed away as I connect, it really helps me keep focused and on the ball, and in the Now. Whenever I go anywhere, I always call Archangel Michael to clear those places out, protect friends and family, pets, etc. etc. etc. and it most definitely works!!!!

People have been healed, many that I have called protection for, life just takes on a new track often... very very helpful (sorry off topic! Here-put it back on- connect Now to Archangel Michael and feel some chill bumps! )

Tools to connect to Archangel Michael: www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael
Helping people to protect themselves against the dark forces is a wonderful idea 14 Chakras.

Many Blessings to you.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:37 AM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

Do you have a physical features show up such as discolorations or lines appearing? Small pain impulses? Like in your hands.

SG:
No pain ...more like grabbing a 24 volt battery and it's running from my brain..through my shoulders arms and into my hands...

My veins in my hands seem more prominent..more "transparent"

Weird....
exactly the same with me...like the palms of my hands are charged...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #20
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Do you ever get the chills?

when this happens to me, electrics around have a life of there own, things move without me touching them and i spark people if i kiss or touch them (my sprogs usually....lol)
bou x

oh and my cats keep out of the way as they dont like their fur standing on end hehe

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Yup. Get em all the time, but I listen to alot of c2c and similar kinda radio shows. I get what seem like little meaningless sychronicities that happen fairly regular and more in the last year or so, but what often happens is I write it off at first then moments later something clicks and bring on the goosebumps.

I think I might've been struck by lightning recently too, well in my jeep.

I was heading home with a friend after riding some trails and the heavens opened up while we were cruising down a rural two lane with not so much as a tree around for aways, when we felt a huge just like surge of energy and then heard the thunder. I could feel the hair on my face standing up completely straight.

When we got home I was taking the bikes off the roof rack, and I took my friends bike down first, hers was normal (cold), and mine was warm. I'm not sure if we were actually struck but I can't imagine why my bike was warm and hers cold. In any case the feeling was really cool like super goose bumps.

Completely unrelated:

Peace of Mind, your name reminded me of an awesome song I forgot about that I'm listening to right now: Piece of Mine

raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Lol Angel in Disguise.

Great informative post guys…here’s some other material you might find interesting…

Spine Chills and Kundalini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fym1cvEqCVs

These younglings might be on to something. Could they unconsciously know something about the kundalini energy in the spine?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhWzOw8Iuk

The Unexplained - Spontaneous Human Combustion Part 1 of 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQGYGrpab7s

Spontaneous Human Combustion - Burnt to a Crisp 1 of 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxGfgnsDEVg

some extra information on kundaline energy
www.widdershins.org/vol7iss7/04.htm

Thanks guys , hope to read more of your thoughts…

* Heads outside to shovel last nights snow storm* Brrrrrrrrr…..haha
* While singing a cool song never heard before*

“Say yes, say no,.,something, something, something, hold on, let go….”

Peace
Old 12-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I have them more when I'm more in balance.....when the normal day life doesn't weigh heavy on me and I can break some of the chains life clamps on me daily.

When I think of how things can be....not where we are now.

I think I'm finally getting "keeping us at a lower vibrational level"

When I throw off the yokes it's like all those daily worries really amount to NOTHING.

The PTB keeps us so wrapped in the me....the wonders of US slip away.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

NOoooo... [Laughing....] But, I givem' ..... Chuckle..... I'm told...All the time.

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote