Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle (15 Nov 2009)

I've just finished listening to this superb interview of Dr Bill:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html (Scroll down to the 15 November 2009 - 94 minute interview)

I wish I had software that would take an audio file and spit out a written transcript! I guess we'll have a transcript available at some point...

Members please help me understand what was said by posting on this thread...

Last edited by Seashore; 01-15-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Add info
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle

I refuse to listen to him any more.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle

Here is something you can think about!

Some people are not going to get it till the **** hits them.
What is going on now!! happend back in the times of Atlantis and there was no intervention!!!

If everything was ok , why is it that America is still ruled by a puppet government spreading lies and fals promises etc.?

Why is the Media still Prop-aganda the deadly Vaccine?
Why is it that they try to hide the truth about it and call it side effects??It is a BIO weapon and it always has been.

I can tell you this there simply not enough people awake this will result in whats called jacob's trouble. Trial and then judgment meaning intervention?Yes or No depents on US being in Heart (Your spirit) you can say it, but it does not automatically mean it is.

Warn the People or **** is going to wake them up if they refuse to check it out them selfs.

This comes in to my mind when I think about it 11/11/09-11/11/11

Last edited by mu2143; 11-17-2009 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Date wrong
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

this interveiw is actually quite positive.. worth a listen... really it is
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There is very valuable information in this interview....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have no intention of listening to this discredited panic merchant . Whatever is going to happen in 2012 varies between two extremes : nothing to total devastation . The interviews of Dr La Violette and Patrick Geryl are sufficient to make me comprehend the range of possible outcomes. One thing I don't understand is why the PTB want us under control . What's the point if Earth is going to be devastated ? The underground bases are going to be torn apart in such circumstances . My bet is that nothing terrible is going to happen . Anyway the plans of the PTB are not working .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

What Dr Deagle did was explain what was going on and he fell right in line with alot of what George Green mentioned months ago

I did not walk away from this interview with fear in my heart, the exact opposite

I am glad that I listened to this and he goes into the intervention going on also which falls right in line with so many others.

I thought it was a brilliant idea of Bill and Kerry to put this interview out there. Obviously they know alot more than the rest of us and I thank them for this great interview
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Good job. Glad to see someone else here that realizes what a joke this guy is. I cannot believe any interviewer gives him the time of day.

Last edited by franciejones; 11-17-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: spelling
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder how the world would be if no one said anything negative about others........just a thought.........hopefully this world is moving toward a higher consciousness......

I just finished listening to it and thought it was very positive- his message was one of hope and also coming from the heart........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe I heard Dr Bill say that what needs to happen for an intervention to take place is for humanity to change its attitude as a precursor for a change of our behavior towards each other so that we no longer allow, via our silence, such things as attacks on innocent people, for example, to continue once we know what is taking place on an ongoing basis. That being silent and doing nothing is being complicit in harm to others, and this has to change. These were not his words exactly but this is the gist of what I thought he was saying.

Would members agree or disagree?
Old 11-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thats the message I got also so I am in total agreement with you
Old 11-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Good job. Glad to see someone else here that realizes what a joke this guy is. I cannot believe any interviewer gives him the time of day.
Count me in also. He lost me a year ago when the world was coming to an end. Sorry but he's off my list.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:19 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Camelot Interview of Dr Bill Deagle (15 Nov 2009)

I am re-listening to the interview and taking notes. I'm going to post what I have so far. Please comment if you have a different understanding of what was said:
  • The globalists' intention is to put in a control matrix over the entire planet first, rather than to reduce the population, because they don't want us to interfere with their survival, for what they see is coming.
  • What they see is coming is earth changes and life-extension technology, travel through the stars, and interaction with advanced civilizations.
  • Ukraine may have been targeted with flu because Russia has not been playing the game the way the Illuminati wanted. The real standard in the world is not gold or the dollar (except by proxy), it's oil. There has been negotiating back and forth with Saudia Arabia and the Arab states over trying to pull the dollar from the oil standard.
  • We're not moving toward a typical depression; we're moving into a matrix, where all cash is virtual, with a tracking system from arrays of super-computers distributed all over the world. When you have a pandemic, it enables the Illuminati to chip and track the entire population of earth, which is their ultimate goal.
  • The virus in Ukraine may be followed by other waves. This could take years.
  • The people from all aircraft from Eastern Europe should be quarantined in a facility for 7 days, then a test should be done on everyone (a PCR) before allowing people to enter. There should be boxes of masks provided by the government at street corners and rail stations, etc. People should be taking nutraceuticals so the virus won't take hold.
  • The plan is for America to control the world through their computer system.
  • America, Russia, and China will emerge from this richer and more powerful. The plan is for the 1st and 2nd worlds to utilize the resources of the 3rd world.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-20-2009 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Clarify wording
Old 11-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #14
solent
Avalon Senior Member

I mean the man no disrespect, but he doesn't ring true for me, too negative. And he keeps saying that "he knows and he has been there....." comes from a Bull's Backside if you ask me. Just my own opinion though.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

• The goal is for a global eco-police as a world armed forces. War is obsolete but they have to maintain an enemy so they've created the false enemy of Islam.
  • People need to get into silver and gold and get out of debt. If possible be mobile to escape chaos from the political situation.
  • Re. earth changes, the primary thing we need to anticipate is a solar mass ejection or sun spot coupled with the collapse of the magnetosphere.
  • The Illuminati do not expect the grid to survive 2013 intact .
  • From regular power corporation and classified sources in America, and intuitives, comes information that our greatest risk is that of a magnetosphere collapse and reversal over a period of about 30 days, during which we will be virtually naked, even from minor sun spots.
  • We will have overall cooling of the earth, increased solar mass ejections, reversal of the magnetic field, a pole slide of the crust of the earth, and a change in world geography. There will be a great waterway formed between the Great Lakes and the Gulf of Mexico.
  • Over approximately 30 days, the continents Asia & Africa will move northward; North & South America will move southward; Antarctica will emerge in the South Atlantic, and Europe will move northwest.
  • This will happen at a walking pace: approximately 1.6 miles per hour for a 1,200 mile motion in one month.
  • We may have tsunamis but not a super tsunami engulfing the entire earth.
  • People will need to have food and water so that they can quarantine themselves inside for approximately 45 days, protected from ultra-violet light, x-rays, and [significantly reduced cosmic rays? - audio unclear to me and it seems that word should be "increased," not "reduced"], and have filtered air because of volcanic ash.
  • Special fiber-optics in deep underground tunnels where the high speed trains all around the planet are located (4-5 miles down) will be unaffected by earth quakes. Regular communication will be gone.
  • There will be lots of warning.
  • 2012 - 2019 is the time period.
  • California will have changes in geography relatively quickly.
  • What happened to Atlantis will soon happen to Japan.
  • This is what the controllers of the world should be doing: placing surge protectors on all the power grids of the world. It would only take 200-300 million investors. The breakdown of society from a breakdown of the grid is anticipated to cause more deaths from starvation, etc. than an air-born plague.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

O yeah BTW in one of my vivid dreams I saw Atlantis sink and this matches the description exactly how it is going to look like.

Massive Panic and lots of death people if this going to happen!!!

If your where in japan you wil see the sea comming
towards you at a foots pace
And if you near large building you going have to dodge falling pieces.

in Atalantis those buildings where BIG and close to each other, but some areas there where housing like we have here in Holland.

What wil it be swimming or running
Old 11-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
And he keeps saying that "he knows and he has been there....."
I believe that statement goes into the category of things like remote viewing, which we know is a factual phenomenon.

He mentioned receiving info from intuitives, as well.

I would welcome input from members who have knowledge in this area.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #18
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Glad his info works for you Seashore

I agree with the spiritual message he gives, but the rest just doesn't resonate with me
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

• Why is the Illuminati putting such effort at this time into pushing a virus if earth changes are going to reduce the population anyway?
  • The Illuminati are afraid that we'll interfere with their survival. They feel they must go underground. They're building underground cities at the rate of 2 of them every 7 - 11 weeks in America. They call them hotels.
  • They want to bring in air-born plague, financial chaos, etc. to control the population, not necessarily reduce them.
  • The Illuminati has had access to "Looking Glass" technology and other technology passed down from the ancients giving them the ability to look forward to time lines and then decide what they want to steer the population toward. They also have access to ancient history and documents.
  • The globalists want to be the masters of chaos before the chaos overtakes them.
  • They have a colony on Mars. That's not an out, though. Civilization on earth is needed to supply advanced technology and support.
  • There are two categories of non-human beings on earth and off-world: those that are connected to the higher, spiritual order, and those that are not.
  • Earth is ready to advance from a zero order culture to first order culture, and this will either be a delivery room or an abortuary (Dr Bill's word?) for the living beings on the earth.
  • The Illuminati are waiting for the return of what they call the king? (Asks Kerry.)
  • Spiritual events are about to happen at 2012 and thereafter.
  • They're waiting for the return of their feathered serpent god and the return of their king. [Same thing or two different things?]
  • Pushing war with Iran is actually a ceremonial ritual.
  • There are higher dimensions which most people don't understand. Advanced beings, and even us in the distant future, are trans-dimensional. Can leap across the galaxy, leap across time-space, and are not limited by the speed of light.
  • Events are taking place on a higher dimensional level, best described as spiritual.
  • Beyond the 5 dimensions (not 4), the 5th one is a fold of time-space. Wormholes are in the 5th.
  • 6 - 12th dimensions are hyperspace. These can be described with advanced mathematics. The equations of Maxwell better describe them than Einstein's.
  • Is there a way for us to prevent the "play" the Illuminati are orchestrating?
  • Go to post #10.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-19-2009 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Correct a typo
Old 11-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I believe that statement goes into the category of things like remote viewing, which we know is a factual phenomenon.

He mentioned receiving info from intuitives, as well.

I would welcome input from members who have knowledge in this area.
So is telekinesis, but if I get on an MP3 and say that I can bend spoons and roll dice with my consciousness, this does not make it true. I have no idea if Deagle is sincere or not. What I do know is that Camelot is playing both sides of the fence.

Deagle swore up and down that Jane Burgermeister is an agent for the PTB and that she was out to discredit the whole movement of the dangers of vaccine information. Camelot interviews her, proclaims that she is a genuine person and has no hidden agenda. Camelot then also puts Deagle on a pedestal and says that he also is a genuine person and has not alternative agenda. Instead of trying to figure out which one is full of it between Burgermeister and Deagle, I am just going to disregard both of them and move on.

The bottom line is that if any person on the face of this entire planet tries to tell you that your personal future is this that and the other, and you believe them, then you are allowing someone else to determine what kind of reality you shift into going into the 2012 transition. This is choose your reality time folks. Do not let others choose your reality for you. Stop looking out side of yourself for the answers to what is going to happen in the next few years. Instead, do the work you need to do on yourself to get clear and allow your intuition to guide you to what you need to do.

No one knows exactly what is going to happen to you!

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 11-19-2009 at 01:15 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Deagle swore up and down that Jane Burgermeister is an agent for the PTB and that she was out to discredit the whole movement of the dangers of vaccine information. Camelot interviews her, proclaims that she is a genuine person and has no hidden agenda. Camelot then also puts Deagle on a pedestal and says that he also is a genuine person and has not alternative agenda. Instead of trying to figure out which one is full of it between Burgermeister and Deagle, I am just going to disregard both of them and move on.
I had an email exchange with Bill Ryan about this.

He said that he thought that Dr Bill had gotten his information from Dr Ott and that he (Bill Ryan) did not know Dr Ott.

I am very disappointed that Camelot has showcased Jane Burgermeister. I feel that Bill should have picked up the phone and called Dr Ott.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #22
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I don't think this guy is a joke. For that matter, I don't think anyone who dedicate their lives to what they study, research, develop and create, and communicate are living their own life as a lie. I think anyone, with a little common sense can see that, all these things being presented to the public are probabilities. Expressions of those efforts. I'm not saying that there are no lies in these kind of works. I know how one might feel about all this. And there lies the problem every time with these things. Our emotional body. Throwing darts at everything we do not understand. A self protective mechanism. To demean anyone for whatever reason is usually an emotional response reflecting our lack of understanding. The lack shows up everywhere we look here and everywhere else. I also find that when this happens we get side tracked from the probable issues being presented. Kind of like when that bully back in school would make a demeaning comment about someone and would polarize the would be target. The target would then have to endure a bunch of manure, while no one would take the time to find out what the target was really all about.

The discrediting card has been played for centuries. It's also a boring card to play because it has been played so often. Now mind you, I don't know this Dr. Deagle anymore than I know any of you. All I can do is listen to what is being presented and accept the probabilities into my awareness box. And if something is said that I have already experienced, my ears will perk up and focus a little more as to what is being said. He did say some things that did ring my bell from my own experience. Validation is what I call that. So that is what I always seek in the message. If there is no validation as to what I have experienced then I wasted my time. There were many things he spoke of that are playing out right now. There are things he spoke of that have been playing out a long time already. So I guess validation is going to be different for everyone.

I don't remember who said it, but something to the effect that he doesn't speak right. Well, when you open the doors in your mind and all this information comes rushing at you, your mind is running much faster than your mouth and you mouth just can't keep up as to getting it out fast enough. That's what I got out of that interview. Now instead of just bashing someone, why don't you, whoever anyone is, and present something you know as a counter angle just for the sake of a healthy conversation. In other words, I would offer we could do better by proving it out when we gather into these threads, instead of just bashing without presenting a counter reason. To agree and disagree with no experience is just a mind "_____". Then to polarize it is just non productive.

What is also being forgotten here, is that we can control the extremes of what might be coming. I have experienced that potential and have witnessed that potential in others. It is truly amazing what we can do if we apply ourselves. Some have said all this is fear based and yet I heard him say to be fearless. I don't think he was coming from a place of fear, but let's face it, these dark arceholes want to continue with their agenda without anyone knowing about it, so they can continue to feed on that frequency. It is when we face these fears and come into knowing and understanding that these fears no longer exist in our being. Of course they don't want us to know that or get to a place of that knowing. You don't have to leave this forum to find this out as it is being demonstrated all the time. The dark will subvert, control by polarizing, distract you from the probabilities, and hide right in the very front of you all at the same time.

Part of being a light worker, if that is what you are trying to become is the understanding of some of these methods that the dark employ. Part of being a light warrior is to oppose it, not necessarily with force as many think that is what a warrior is all about. But to be able to endure the counter attacks and stay in one's light of integrity while still exposing how it is being done. When you shine your light, they want to snuff you out so that no one else can see the hideousness of what they have become.

So also understand that even though someone might express their views, and they do not consider themselves as being of the darkside, they are however being used by the darkside without their knowing. Because they haven't taken full responsibility for themselves is why this occurs. If they did take full responsibility for themselves their actions and the words they speak would be way different.

Also keep in mind we are all dealing with second hand information. There are lies on every level, doubts, manipulation, shadows, and so forth. So when the dark polarize a topic as it is not real, just know there is something they don't want you to see. For the record, this interview did ring some bells for me and I know on the first hand that much what was said here in terms of the bigger picture, does exist. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would probably be an armchair quarterback.

Thanks Seashore for posting this interview. The goal here is about our sovereign freedom. Let us not be distracted from that.

Be FEARLESS!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-18-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Thanks Seashore for posting this interview.
You're welcome.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you LionHawk

I really felt saddened when I came back in today and read some of the remarks

I never like to hear anyone being belittled for what they do that doesnt set well with someone else.

To me it is judging and no one likes to be judge period ! I work very hard at this and know its probally best to just not comment on that type of judgement from others. No one likes to be told that they are wrong to do this or that. A simple thought put out there of caution to what you hear is better than saying. He is a liar.....He thinks he is god.....dont do this or that.......

If you do that then there is a "good" chance that you yourself have some lesson to learn.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #25
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I'm Sorry ,but I do know my future that is because from which level I am getting the information.

Red is also indication that person is anger or in fear, why should you if the information is false? ???everything is ok right or is it?

And Deagle message is to get people going into action to get truth out,
you want best you can get. So you know the future is good.

What is goed example
If PTB get the American people to disarm then they can go head with the next step.You want people to get awake, but on the moment I do not see a lot of people awake to the full extend what is realy going on

Some people getting to a level what I call the Alex Jones level that there are NO ET running our plannet. Just getting people to that is already a hard part.

There stupidity is going to hurt other people ,because there withholding information out of denial and ignorance to others. When they had the change to listen to the information instead of being told that we are just crazy and as a result of that there message to others is to do not listen to US. Thats a bad thing!!!!

Now instead we are just going to have to wait for another event going to happen in stead of stopping it. The question is after each event the level of the event goes up when it is going to hurt people and cause death!!!

So long the head of the snake is not yet cut off then it still pushing forward.
The people who are not yet awake are helping the snake to move forward.

Last edited by mu2143; 11-18-2009 at 09:16 PM.