Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Swine Flu Tracking/Posting Section

Hello All,

This is more directed towards the moderators, but input is welcomed.

Now that we have a real time situation upon us in the form of the Swine Flu, can we create a Swine Flu tracking/posting area?

This area/section would be for posting updates/news that reflects current behaviors or action that is being taken in public, on the public, or by the public. For example; the announcement and reaction in Albany, NY regarding mandatory vaccines for health care workers. Another example would be the actions that are reportedly being taken in Belgium.

This section will not contain Swine Flu threads in regards to it's ingredients, origin, etc. We have established that via other threads, although we could create a Swine Flu thread just for "that" kind of information.

We need a posting area where people can look to see what is happening NOW and WHERE, and WHAT is being done, or what is not being done.

This may prove a pivotal point of reference in terms of tracking trends, effective counter-measures (no I'm not military), locations, etc that may help people prepare or take action in whatever way possible. This would be idea for any and all major circumstances or events that we may face.
Thanks,

gscraig
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine Flu Tracking/Posting Section

Well, I can make a thread sticky in the news area - if you start one off, I will make it sticky and then at a later stage merge all the swineflu news threads into it.

I dont have a huge amount of time, but I can usually do some admin work each evening.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

We need a posting area where people can look to see what is happening NOW and WHERE, and WHAT is being done, or what is not being done.

This may prove a pivotal point of reference in terms of tracking trends, effective counter-measures (no I'm not military), locations, etc that may help people prepare or take action in whatever way possible. This would be idea for any and all major circumstances or events that we may face.
Thanks,

gscraig
I really back up your initiative gscraig. Let's do this

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

No swine flu reported here in this area however lots of people catching fevers, spoke with my brother yesterday and he said his wife and 2 kids all were running a fever, my one neice 104 degrees , took her to the hospital and they were all excited there as they thought they had there first case of swine flu, couldn't believe that.It turned out not being the swine flu.That was in the detroit area. Fevers are running rampant around here as well and the one office gals mom got the regular flu shot, 56 yrs old and was sick for over a week and they wanted her to get 2 more boosters, she said no way.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The scene in Belgium

Translated from french:" Last friday, the ministerial council has approuved an exceptional law project aimed at giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.Those special powers must amongst others allow the autorities to legalize a circuit of distribution of brand new medecine.
The ministerial counsil's decision has raised anger the belgian pharmaceutical association.
They don't understand why they won't be implicated in the handling
of the crisis nor why the giving out of antiviral medecine can be given
to people having no relation at all with healthcare.
All along the elaboration phase of the pandemic plan they repeadly manifested
energetically their disapproval as regard the measured proposed by the Influenza cell.
The flu pandemy they say contains already enough unknown factors and a totally unexperimented and unstructured system of distribution would only add to it .

I spoke today to a student of mine who is wife of an ambassador here in Belgium.
I asked her if she new where I could find in writing the decisions made by our parliament as regard the
planned modalities they will use in case of a pandemic flu H1N1.
I informed her it had come to my awareness that the counsel of ministers had voted a law project
giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.
She says that she remembered seeing a letter sent to her husband stating that this is already a programmed plan for all European countries .
She said that the vaccines have a 3 years lasting and that so they had to be administered this year.
She also mentioned she saw a ratio of 30% of the total population per country these vaccines should
be administered to ( to start with ? ...).
When I asked her if I could see the document she said that actually it might have been labeled " Confidential " in which case she would'nt be allowed to forward it to me.

Belgium has ordered more that 12,5 millions H1N1 vaccines.
Our population up to lately is of 10.600.000 people.

29/09/2009 ( Belga and AFP)
The european commission has given permission tuesday to the selling in Europe of 2 vaccines against the H1N1 flu.( Focetria and Pandemrix)
In Belgium the hospital's personnel will be vaccinated as soon as the 18th of october.
The vaccines will be autorized in all the European countries , as well as Island , Lichtenstein and Norway.

The autorisation will take effect on the 1st october the latest in all the countries that have ordered the vaccines.

The vaccines will be injected in two doses , with an interval of 3 weeks in between.
Approval of utilisation has been granted for adults including pregnant women and children above 6 month.

Children above 6 month old suffering from chronic pathologies, pregnant women et medical personnel are the 3 groups that will be vaccinated in priority . This position has been voted amongst the 27 countries of the european union.

In Belgium vaccination against H1N1 will be organized on a voluntary and free basis.
The vaccines will be delivered by doctors.

Thanks to the law suit engaged by Jane Burgermeister in Austria and the association of human rights in France some positive drawbacks have been obtained on 2 decisions the Belgian government was about to take:

1: mandatory vaccination
2: the vote of an exceptional Law aiming to install martial law and mandatory vaccination after the summer holidays .

Belgium has receded as regard the mandatory vaccination .
and France also announced it will do the same.

That's a first victory.

Part of the population in Belgium is well aware of the worldwide plan regarding H1N1 vaccination and is taking pacific protesting measures against it. Videos are circulating as well informative materials distributed through the net.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if there is a possibility of a human/alien conflict...where deadly microbes would be released? What if the vaccines are to protect us? What if all of the coffins are not for humans? What if the camps are to protect the general public...while the military dukes it out with the aliens? Has this been suggested? I've missed it...if it has. How would the non-corrupt PTB tell us? They wouldn't. Mind you...I don't want anyone to fight with anyone or anything...but what if the purpose for all of this crazy stuff is something we haven't thought of?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-01-2009 at 09:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What if there is a possibility of a human/alien conflict...where deadly microbes would be released? What if the vaccines are to protect us? What if all of the coffins are not for humans? What if the camps are to protect the general public...while the military dukes it out with the aliens? Has this been suggested? I've missed it...if it has. How would the non-corrupt PTB tell us? They wouldn't.
OMG Orthodoxymoron, what an argument and so bloody true, i hadnt thought of it in that context.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #8
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I was going to initially provide some examples for ya Ortho, but it's best to say...that's a lot of "Ifs". :-)

Hello Anchor,

Seems like posting it as a sticky may still cause the information to fall dormant.
I was hoping with this being an "actual" agenda firmly in motion, that creating it's own Subject Field for posting updates would be of greater service to all. It would allow us (Camelot/Avalon) to be proactive with providing resources of real time and confirmed information and updates for any and everyone across the globe to access/see without having to scour the forums for it.

Is this something we may want to pass along to Bill and Kerry for consideration?

Thanks,

gscraig
Old 10-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This video, also posted on the front page of the Project Camelot website, predicted forced vaccinations starting October 15. Has anyone noticed any of the forecast events? Forced vaccinations, roadblocks, people being loaded into busses and hauled off to concentration camps, RFID bracelets pinned to your wrist, etc.?

Is this the work of a sincere person who tried to connect the dots and got it wrong? Or, did the producers of this video know it was a hoax? The claim made by the lady in the video is that this is "100% the truth, and they are going to do this".
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I visited a pharmacy here in south central Indiana today. A sign near the entrance said something to the effect of "We don't have any H1N1 Vaccine". There was enough demand they used up most of what the have and are reserving what remains for children. In the mean time, the radio stations are running sappy ads about how people should get vaccinated - along with wash your hands frequently, stay home if sick, etc. Didn't take much to get folks around here running to the doc to get a shot. I've seen no indication that people who DO get the shot have any special way of proving that they did so.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #11
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Europeans Reject Swine Flu Vaccine!!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/european...u-vaccine.html

Europeans Reject Swine Flu Vaccine

Danes, Finns, Germans, French, Spanish, Belgians, Dutch all refusing to roll sleeves up despite government, media pressure
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, Oct 19, 2009
People throughout Europe are rejecting the H1N1 vaccine en mass, despite huge campaigns by their governments to get them to take the shot when it becomes available within the next week.
In Germany uproar continues to grow concerning the fact that German Chancellor Angela Merkel and government ministers, as well as the armed forces there, will receive a special, additive-free H1N1 vaccine.
The soldiers and the German government elites will receive Celvapan, an adjuvant-free vaccine manufactured by Baxter. The German public, however, will receive a vaccine produced by GlaxoSmithKline which contains squalene and the mercury based preservative thimerosal.
A report yesterday in the leading German newspaper Die Welt describes the public sentiment towards the news:
That throws a treacherous light on the announcements of the German health ministry and the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) responsible for vaccines. Why should the government and high-ranking officials get special treatment, the people who they rule over are asking. The dirty word of a “two-tier medicine” comes to mind. And then thoughts turn to Orwell’s novel “Animal Farm” where all are equal but “some are more equal.”
Polls in Germany, even before this news, have indicated that only one third of the population are interested in receiving the H1N1 vaccination.
Last week Spiegel reported that there has been an “open rebellion” by general medical professionals and child physicians in Germany over use of the toxic vaccine. Dieter Ludwig, chairman of the drug commission of the German medical profession, told Spiegel that health authorities have colluded with pharmaceutical companies.
GlaxoSmithKline itself has issued a press statement in which the company defends the decision by the German government.
Across the border in Denmark, public officials and health care workers chosen as primary recipients of the vaccine are declining it, saying that the virus is too mild to warrant taking the shot.
Of 360,000 police officers, nurses, doctors and others identified as holding key positions, only around 30% have applied for vaccination appointments, according to Denmark’s largest vaccination agency.
Danske Lægers Vaccinations Service (DLVS, Danish Doctors Vaccination Service) Chairman Karsten Østergaard revealed that under a third of those chosen will take the vaccine.
The news comes despite extensive planning for a massive swine flu immunization campaign on behalf of the Danish Government this Fall to inoculate one fifth of the total population.
Meanwhile, the vast majority of Scandinavian neighbours in Finland have indicated that they have no interest in taking the vaccine.
Results of three major nationwide polls held by Finnish media outlets Ilta-Sanomat, MTV3 and Helsingin Sanomat reveal that up to 75% of people there will refuse to take the H1N1 shot when it becomes available in the next few days.
The Finnish government has also launched a mass campaign to vaccinate the public there. Healthcare workers in Finland are due to receive the first inoculations next week.
Rejection of the vaccine is also prevalent In the Netherlands, with two thirds of nursing staff saying they do not want to be inoculated against the H1N1 virus. Large portions of the populations of France, Belgium and Spain have also indicated they want no part of the jab.
The feeling of the people in Europe reflect those of the populations of the UK, the US and Canada, large portions of which have indicted great reservations over the safety of the vaccine.

Either this is very good news
or its their trojan horse at work, killing us all when their homemade virus hits the streets.
If so see ya in a better dimension...
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

As of the news today, only 78 people in BC have been hospitalized with the H1N1 flu. Its only now, that a small quantity of the vaccine is trickling in...apparently we are way behind other provinces with the distribution.....no one is crying fowl on this issue.

Its great news that the European countries are saying no to the vaccine.....maybe that will be a virus that will spread across the world...I hope
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #13
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

It would feel good for a change to be able to shout "we ****ing did it, hurray" instead of the usual moaning.

A small partial but important victory would be most welcome.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:24 AM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What if there is a possibility of a human/alien conflict...where deadly microbes would be released? What if the vaccines are to protect us? What if all of the coffins are not for humans? What if the camps are to protect the general public...while the military dukes it out with the aliens? Has this been suggested? I've missed it...if it has. How would the non-corrupt PTB tell us? They wouldn't. Mind you...I don't want anyone to fight with anyone or anything...but what if the purpose for all of this crazy stuff is something we haven't thought of?
Considering that information around the contents of the vaccine is either held back or non-existant, I find it less credible that this whole thing is a move to counter some alien attack.

At least in my country, the government always hides behind what is NOT documented. That means, if it is not tested and deemed as a health hazard it is not dangerous. The squalene question is completely denied and now the head of the national health institute is telling people it's every citizen's moral duty to take the vaccine when offered.
Already we have pro-vaccine propaganda that blatantly tell people that they are basically traitors to their own people and potential murderers for not taking the vaccine.

If the information regarding this vaccine was consistent, the vaccine was proven effective and most of all as safe as it can get...I'd be more willing to go along with the officials. However, they can't even seem to agree with themselves these days, reporting contradictions to their own statement the day after making them.

Yesterday I read a blog where someone urged people to never ever listen to anyone else than "documented experts".
I know lots of people with a degree, that know nothing at all. Go with the flow kind of people. Heck, take a look at our politicians...people listen to them, but most of them are early school dropouts.

No, I'll gladly stay home if it comes down to that. If this thing starts to spread like they are fear mongering about, schools and whatnot will be closed anyhow.

1 million infected by christmas is their projection, after all...we have 7 dead where 4 was norwegian of origin.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #15
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The scene in Belgium

The european commission has given permission tuesday to the selling in Europe of 2 vaccines against the H1N1 flu.( Focetria and Pandemrix)
I think that the exact name would be ForceTrial and PandemRisk

LS
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

From James Gilliland: ECETI Yahoo group

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/eceti/messages

SWINE FLU IS NOT THE REAL SICKNESS

Spread the word folks, let's put this to bed.

"Los Angeles, CA— World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered
stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York
City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America's leading consumer health expert, and Sherri
Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal
affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind
everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged
prevention via vaccination. Their documents, being sent through attorneys to the
FBI today, evidence powerful industrialists operating a crime ring within
"Partnership for New York City" are behind the pandemic's creation, media
persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen
everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics.
"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall
Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer,
and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New
York, Jerry Speyer," are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz
wrote to FBI directors, through a team of attorneys assembled to stop the swine
flu vaccines from being given.
"This `partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally.
Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this
trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to
promote/propagandiz e its products and services for the drug cartel's organized
crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing
markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for
social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.
Among the most stunning revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those
linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11
terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population
reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who
authorized to have building 7 "pulled," meaning detonated, is a chief suspect in
the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner
in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these
new discoveries.
"If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds
on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of
people worldwide this flu season," Dr. Horowitz commented. "I pray these
revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President
Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities."
Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these ...

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/news/top-stories/1493477/
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #17
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

If we for a moment forget vaccines and start thinking along other paths.

What exactly is making this H1N1 strain kill certain people?
From what I have seen from cases within our borders, respiratory complications have been the main reason as for why people get hospitalized or in worst cases die.
Question arises in me, why does this virus generate violent pneumonia in a few individuals?

We seem to get alot of info or disinfo on everything else, but I'm yet to see any real explanation as to why the virus behave like it does and why most does not get ill, but a certain few die from it. Some have already existing critical conditions making them vulnerable for attacks, those are explained. What about those that are deemed otherwise healthy, but die from this virus? What is the common factor in these people that made them go so sick?

Was it something they ate? Was it a drug they took? Did they have certain flu vaccinations from before? Was there something special about their DNA? About their chemical composition? Did they have a weak immunesystem, and if true, why was it weak?

I really think that before anyone starts treating or immunizing people, these and many more questions should be answered or attempted to answer. There are shortcuts to shorten or avoid sickness, but the reason for one getting that sick in the first place probably still lies within and need resolve.

Personally I think fencing off every darn decease we stumble across is a bad idea. We are messing with balance, and eventually making hell for ourselves.

It's a two-faced problem, really is...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #18
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

Just tought i should share this since i dont know if anyone has heard it or seen it on tv, or if it has been broadcast around.

Basicly i seen on tv that for example german goverment will be vaccinated, but they will be vaccinated by another vaccine that the one that will be used on common people. Not just them, but all the country organs will be vaccinated whit this vaccine ( police, army, medical departments, etc. ) while the rest of the people will get the vaccine that we already have heard of ( the bad one ). So simple, 2 vaccines, one bad and one "good". One for the people and one for the "special" people. Money spining the world around at its best.

Kind regards, Hogosha.
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #19
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Swine Flu Tracking/Posting Section

This is a health alert from a neurosurgeon by the name of Dr. Russel Blaylock concerning swine flu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.
No one should take the swine flu vaccine--it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm", which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the l ethality of the virus much greater.

One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the disease begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help--this includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core (http://www.vrp.com/) is also essential.

Here's Dr. Blaylock's bio:

Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.

During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.

It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta's early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.

Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins (Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection ag ainst heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.

Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book,Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis' program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.

Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published byNewsMax.com, The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant for the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative. He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Weston A. Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson ,Mississippi .

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy ofAnti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .

source: http://blogs.redding.com/tpratt/arch...h-experts.html

The Doctors Website: http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #20
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE : My dad has just been diagnosed with swine flu. He seems to be in pretty good form, although he was telling me that at one stage he could just about take the top of the bottle of brandy in order to help him sleep. He's about six days in now and is in good enough form to go out and about walking outside.

This is the killer bug their all talking about huh? Ive seen people in far worse condition after taking a swine flu vaccination.

We are located in the west of Ireland.

Id also like to add, because im feeling it is somewhat important that the diagnosis was given after a simple check over.

"what are your symptoms?"

"Aches and pains, sore belly, headache"

"Its swine flu."

Simple as that.. no swabs taken or anything like that. It seems to me that he's got nothing more then the common flu. The doctors seem to be primed and ready to diagnose anyone with flu like symptoms as swine flu.

Last edited by Jack; 10-27-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on another forum:

Quote:
Fifth "swine flu" vaccine death in Sweden - vaccinations still go ahead as planned!

Media in Sweden is having a tough time maintaining the propaganda as more and more people question the reasons for the mass vaccination. Now, authorities say that if not "80% of the population takes the shot, we risk 100 deaths from the swine flu". Most Swedes know that a normal fly season see several thousand dead from complications from the seasonal flu so the proportions of the propaganda coming from media and the government has caused a growing revolt against the massive attempts to scare people to take the poisonous injection.

Today, Svenska Dagbladet reports that over 350 cases of side effects from the Pandemrix "swine flu" shot, have been recorded so far. It has also become clear that this shot contains the most deadly mix of substances of all the known vaccines manufactured against the so called "swine flu" H1N1 influenza. The official number of deaths from the "swine flu" vaccine is now five. And that is only those who have strong immediate reactons, the long term effects are usually never even investigated. If you would die from the shot two weeks after you took it, your death would not be considered to have anything to do with the vaccination. Severe healthproblems years after will of course be very had to link to the poisonous injection. Even if these five official cases died within days, the official story is of course as expected: "none of these deaths has been confirmed to be linked to the vaccine".

As always with statistics like this, historically we know that very few of all real side effects are actually reported. Optimistically, up to ten per cent would be reported. It is also highly likely that deaths are being kept secret by the authorities so that the massive and hugely expensive vaccination program will not come to a complete stop. Too many have put their job, reputation and title at stake for the truth to be reported and published.

So far, three people have been reported dead from complications from getting the H1N1 virus. Five dead from the flu shot before the real vaccination campaign has even started should be an indication to question the vaccine and the strategy chosen but the authorities have so much prestige invested that it is unlikely it will ever happen - no matter how many will die from the poisonous injections.

The Swedish public are being kept in the dark about the most simple facts about the vaccinations. The questionable protection against the virus will only be for this present strain - any new mutations would immediately require a new vaccine for that strain. The new second wave of the new mutation is exactly what authorities warn about and use as an argument to take the poisonous injection.

Authorities are running out of arguments and completely idiotic arguments have been published the last week in Sweden. "There is less mercury in the shot than you get from eating mercury contaminated fish", "You might get sick from the vaccine but you should take that risk to ´save" someone who could die from getting the H1N1 infection from you", "It would be like killing someone to not take the shot out of solidarity" and "Mercury is not dangerous and also squalene is not dangerous, there is nothing called the Gulf War Syndrome and if there is, it has nothing to do with squalene because there was no squalene in the vaccines the US troops got".

The number of flat out lies are so many, it is hard to keep track of them all.

The chief of The Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control (SMI), Annika Linde, says in the article: "- The Vaccine is principally natural to the body. The mercury was necessary but the amounts are very small. There are many who have been making statements without qualified knowledge. It is of course good that this type of mater is debated but some of the reporting is rather devastating for the possibility to vaccinate the whole population."

The official line in Sweden is bordering to madness and the biggest medical scandal in the history of the nation has just started.

Johan Niklasson
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #22
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

CNN
October 29, 2009

New York Declares H1N1 State of Emergency
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/29...1n1/index.html

Side Note;
I was watching CNN today, and Kathleen Sebelius was warning people that there will likely be a rise in deaths.

This may be quite an experience for all of us this winter. Be prepared.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM   #23
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Unknown Virus Kills in West Ukraine

From News and Updates per Burgundia.

http://wolnemedia.net/?p=18049&lang=en
Old 11-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have already posted it but I will repeat it here....
Now they have declared pandemic in Bulgaria. 3 people have died....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

I am a teacher and live in Florida. Today the health dept. came to school to vaccinate our kids. Over 600 kids were vaccinatd. They are returning tomorrow. We were told of course not to influence anyone in any shape, form or fashion about taking or not taking the vaccine.

Part of me is afraid to take it, the other part says I'll be the one to get the darn thing and get deathly ill. What do you guys think? I would just like to hear your opinions because as of now I can't see myself taking it.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote