Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 10:53 AM   #51
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

What do YOU want to experience ?
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #52
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
They nuked the twin towers. Where were the ETs then
And I have to add that they started the first and second world war, the inquisition (who runs to this day, even in the same building), the cleansing of ortodoxes in russia, the deaths of the mao's regimen, the american and jew holocausts (holocaust means sacrifice to gods you know that?), etc etc etc.

Nop, no aliens killing bad guys.

Anti-cheers! [

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-08-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #53
White Bird

Events such as Bill's phone call remind us that while his intent was perhaps good and to warn people, so far nothing has happened. Most important is the fact we are all accerlating in our growth and with that comes more development in our intuitive selves.
Personally, as I listened the fear rose on me, but after listening more, I felt like he was making it up as he went along, therefore letting go, and letting "God" -or those spirit guides we all have to guide me.
Before this, I hadn't heard of this fellow, but Bill..take a pill. IMHO!!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #54
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=SagittasA;42321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
HI all~

So glad we are all talking here! I keep coming to this forum as it represents to me a voice in the wilderness....

Bill Deagle, on waking up last Sunday with that horrible vision, was awakening to a call from within himself about the state of his own soul, suddenly spit up in his mouth with blood.

The vision is a wake-up call coming from within himself and is personal, as much as it has collective meaning. The Apocalyptic tone is real because there are vasts tracts of internal garbage in Deagle himself, that haven't been cleaned up: they can rise in the consciousness of someone reaching the critical point of waking up, like the horrific painting of the soul of Dorian Grey. The personal and collective appear simultaneously, archetypally, as everyone has to walk through the elements, the test, to see if they come out on the other side alive. It is the same journey mystics, artists, yogis and contemplators tread on the way of internal cleansing. It is an existential and spiritual walk.

And that is going down alongside of all this vast parade (seen and unseen) of politicians, bankers, financiers, corrupt "elite", blood brotherhoods, ets, channellers and psychics. Don't let that, for a moment, deflect you from keeping your eye on the real situation: where you internally are at.

Because most people ignore the real work, it is now suddenly thrust into awareness, permeating every level, as it has to, anyway. Each day the momentum has been building and the critical point is emerging.

As it emerges, the avalanche grows in momentum and weight behind it, forcing exposure, from deeper levels. Gravity is behind this thrust and it is pushing the world not just to the feared cataclysm and bankrupted psyche, but to true transformation. Now is the time to face this.
That is the real meaning of October 7th!

No longer the time to hide one's head under the metaphorical bush [pun intended], the plasma screen, or junked-out chemistry. Now is the time to face the music.
The ego is going down and reality is rising.

Remember you were born in this era to experience and learn something from this. To remember, the consensual hallucination must explode and fade, if you are to emerge, down the track, 2009-2012, whole.

Dr Deagle needs help of someone/s who know what to do next. Is he getting that assistance now? He needs careful handling, and by whom?
Much room still for errors of judgement and mishandling.

I basically agree and would have said just about the same thing -- using different terminology.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I think the best guide and spirit to listen to is one's higher self, although I do think Bashar is a riot :-)

I agree with you about meditation, and if one wishes to be more agressive it is good to research some of the up and coming psychotechnologies that help one to discreate faster than meditation does the negative energies that we all clutch to. For example, there is PEAT, Mace Method, R3X, and several other variations and hybrids. Oh, I forgot -- EFT too. For example, if Deagle had been doing his internal spiritual work he would have been much much calmer in the interview.

Hope that contributes :-)

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
HI all~

So glad we are all talking here! I keep coming to this forum as it represents to me a voice in the wilderness....

I realize that ultimately we each have to follow our own internal guidance, but we have to have ACCESS to it in order to Hear it!

After weighing all this stuff, I was guided to meditate several times a day in a LISTENING mode. I was told that listening is a state of RECEPTIVITY. When we are in a RECEIVING way of being, we can receive guidance. and regardless of how much money or resources one may have, they only last so long. GUIDANCE is the only thing we can really count on.

Something most definitely is going to happen in a big way, like change of paradigm way, like life on Earth as we've known it is gone forever. Can't come a minute too soon for me, however, the changeover is going to be rocky to say the least.

I keep being directed back to the movie Celestine Prophecy. I keep seeing the images of people elevating their consciousness and vibrating right out of the dimension of violence and separation all around them. I keep being told that MEDITATION, consistent meditation, is the key to elevating our vibration to basically "rise above the fray" and receive guidance where to go and how to get there.

I was told "a community is being prepared for you..." then I heard "foothills". No other info yet. Then I heard to just keep meditating and LISTENING. Makes sense.

I was also told that those of us who have come here preparing for this event (starseeds) are being activated to GO within and receive this download info. I am going to rent that movie (Celestine Prophecy) and watch it again. I think there is a very powerful message in that film about this.

~LOVE LOVE LOVE~WE ARE ONE~
Old 10-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #56
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
Yep

The big question is are we ALL as individuals ready to give it all up for the sake of HUMANITY surviving??

Big ask i know ... but how many of us would do it??

I'm a Mum of two young boys so the question is easy for me - that old maternal instinct is running true and strong still !! lol

BUT isnt all this talk of buying silver and gold and ready cash STILL keeping one foot in the very door you are trying to close???

Dont get me wrong - i want to survive - but at what cost???

So i can be the next pinnacle on the heap of human struggle because i own more silver/gold than the bloke at the bottom of the heap?

Prepare yes - but try to see it as a way to be richer than the guy next door and i'm sure you will find it harder to get thru that door than the camel thru the eye of a needle!!!

Just my inuition!!
Everything is in this question. It explains everything. But the question is a personal one, it cannot be a group question. This means that when asking what price is one ready to pay, it includes the loss of his belonging to the race.

It is a reassuring concept to hope that all could together be pulled from their misery. The hope that there is something better over the hill. And, of course, if all are in the same basket, it is either all who 'ascend' or all who fail. This would have for consequence that the price a single person pays would afford mass passage to what he earned. I certainly do not believe this.

The sense of belonging to the race, to a group, to a country, a flag, a planet, a religion, to whatever, only stems from the psychological condition that must be left behind. The psychological condition by which the individual lacks a real identity, an identity that is perfectly secure in and by itself. This is why people are not free, since their freedom is dependent on the group to which they are tied. So, the concession is to adopt thoughts that are socially acceptable. The ego is incredibly insecure but he still can have inner strength. And this strength is realized only where there are no choices. If the ego is presented with choices, he will always avoid, he will always try to postpone what Must be done and do what he feels like doing. He calls that free-will, when in reality he is obligated to act this way because of his fear of change, because deep within he is afraid of himself, of what he could do, or say, and their consequences. So, he seeks consolation in thinking that everybody is in the same basket and that if there is a change, everybody changes.

So, I totally agree, your post there is the only real question, but taken at the next level, meaning is the individual ready to give it all up to become. It is no particular person's task to save humanity, humanity has the responsibility of itself and cannot hand that responsibility over, regardless of what it spiritually wishes. This is the karmic law, and that law binds consciousness to that of humanity, using humanity's unconscious patterns to allow progression of the group at the expense of the individual.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #57
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smacker View Post
I've heard the Deagle phone call and listening to Wilcox now. I've read the transcripts and posts about David Icke, Half Past Human, George Green etc

I'm taking all these as perspectives and it's clear that things are happening, but I'm not freaking out. I figure allowing fear and panic to control me won't help one bit, not for planning nor for keeping positive.

That being said, I'm not blind at events unfolding. I'm going to buy silver coins tomorrow since it can't hurt, silver will go up and it's better to invest it than sit in my bank account, waiting to be frozen if things go bad. Gonna take out extra money and buy some extra food.

I'm not going crazy and running for the hills, but being smart and having a plan gives me peace of mind.

Stay positive, don't panic but be smart about it.
Regarding Half Past Human data, it just came to me that he is mining the unconscious group mind, perhaps governed by a not-so-sane morphogentic field and its ruling entities [see Rupert Sheldrake]. Lies persist, truth only leads to higher truths, so does not persist for long. He is mining for the persisting lies (all persisting "truths" contain a lie or lies to make them persist).

I would suggest he look at what does not persist, but I am not sure he is trying to be that esoteric and I'm not sure if it would pay either. But if our collective journey is about awareness of higher and higher truths, what use is Half Past Human data? Another distraction?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #58
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
the thing is many people say that ET's aren't going to allow WW3, yet they have allowed two world wars already. And let's not forget that in the last world war there were two nuclear bombs dropped. I agree that WW3 would be way more catastrophic, but are we being a bit arrogant by saying they will save us? It's hard for me to be able to tell whether they will or not because i simply don't know how they percieve humans, or how they think. We are like ants to them so would they really help such a primitive species? i hope they do.
The bombs are what got the star people's attention. As one whistleblower once said, "Look out, the kids have found the matches." Once we gained knowledge of the nuclear genie, they became quite interested in what was going on here. One thing led to another, the Eisenhower treaty, etc. and now, here we are. Millions of contactees. The odds are so great of total destruction with Terra bristling with nuclear teeth that the star people are now compelled to take action to prevent us from destroying the ecology of this sector of the galaxy for eons. This is in all peoples best interest above and below. BTW we are not like ants to them, we are like chipmunks. Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:41 AM   #59
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

plenty of connection of all opposites so that we avert falling into fear. more inner voice feeling for the truth and most of all, I want to create a world around us that is linked to the Earth not technology and remember the lost technology of the physical body. WE are in universal vessels able to create direct from the creator. this is divine.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote