Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-28-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

During a meditation last night..I was shown a blue flame and told it was a portal. I was also shown a word.."Avanti"..but did not understand the word.
I went to sleep, and in my dream...I was shown the "Staff of Amenti"
So I looked it up this morning..and lo and behold..there is the "blue flame" Very interesting stuff...enjoy

Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

Staff or Blue Flame of Amenti: Earth's portions of Tara's morphogenetic Field (MF). stored in the Sphere of Amenti, allows portals to open; set in Amenti 35 million years ago.

Each planet receives its portion of the Taran morphogenetic field. Earth received its portion 25 million years ago, when the Halls of Amenti were constructed.

This pattern of energy/morphogenetic field had the appearance of a standing wave pattern, composed of fourth and fifth dimensional frequencies, and thus appearing as blue in color.

Visually, this standing wave pattern looks like an electric blue flame with a pale shade of green, several inches in height.
The Blue flame constitutes Earth’s portion of Tara’s morphogenetic field.
The souls on Earth can ascend out of the HU-1 incarnational cycles through the fifth dimension – Blue Flame – and continue their evolution through Tara.

The Blue Flame became known as the Staff of Amenti. Which is the item referred to in the Bible as the Staff of God, of the “rod and the staff.”
The rod represents the standing wave pattern within Earth’s core in dimensions 2, orange-gold in color, and composed of the frequency patterns of dimensions 1, 2 and 3.
The Blue Flame Staff of Amenti is composed of frequency patterns of dimensions 4, 5 and 6.
So the Blue Flame Staff of Amenti, represents the Key to the evolution of Earth, and the human lineage, and one of the keys to the evolution of the planets in your solar system, Tara and Gaia.

The Staff of Amenti is the gateway into Tara’s morphogenetic Field.
One can pass into the Halls of Amenti, but must pass through the Blue Flame in order to transmute form and appear on Tara.

The Sphere of Amenti and the Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame) which allows the Halls of Amenti to open into Tara (dimensions 4,5,6) is the way you must ascend to fulfill your evolutionary imprint as soul and return to your Creator/Creative Source.

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/W...f%20Amenti.htm

What is the significance of the word “Amenti?”
• Amenti is a continent on planet Tara from which came the Guardians who helped
us create the Sphere to evolve down here.

What happened when the Sphere of Amenti was removed from the Earth’s core as a result of the Electric Wars?
• To remove it from Earth’s core certain codes were removed and things would not
manifest in the DNA anymore; therefore we could not assemble enough of our
required DNA to ascend, and Death began.

Anyway...this was most unusual and I wanted
to share

Last edited by BROOK; 11-28-2009 at 03:06 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

Avanti in Italian means "go ahead"
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Italian - Hebrew

avanti

דירה ללא מעלית { walk-up }
מלפנים, בצד הקדמי; קדימה { in front }
קדימה; הלאה; לפנים { forward }
קדימה; הלאה; ואילך { onwards }
קדימה; הלאה { onward }
קדימה; הלאה; והלאה; החוצה { forth }
ביחד עם { along }
קדימה; מראש { ahead }
__________________________________________________ _____
Avanti (Sanskrit: अवन्ति) was an ancient Indian janapada (realm), roughly corresponded to the present day Malwa region. According to the Buddhist text, the Anguttara Nikaya, Avanti was one of the solasa mahajanapadas (sixteen great realms) of the 6th century BCE. The janapada was divided into two parts by the Vindhyas, the northern part had its capital at Ujjayini and the southern part had its centre at Mahishmati.
__________________________________________________ ________
The earliest references to the city, as Ujjaini, are from the time of the Buddha
, when it was the capital of the kingdom of Avanti.

Ujjain was the traditional capital of King Chandragupta II, also known as Vikramaditya, at whose court the nine poets known as the navaratna (nine jewels) of Sanskrit literature are said to have flourished. It marks the first meridian of longitude in Hindu geography (might be important to find out where this line is exactly). It is also reputed to have been the residence of Ashoka (who subsequently became the emperor), when he was the viceroy of the western provinces of the Maurya empire.
Avanti: Bhakti Yoga Dictionary II on Avanti: One of the seven sacred cities that can bestow liberation. Krishna’s spiritual master, Sandipani Muni, resided there, and Krishna and Balarama lived there as students in his ashrama. Avanti has become the modern city of Ujjain, in the western part of Madhya Pradesh.
Also, a boy's name in Sanskrit.

My own note: could be construed as the coming of the spiritual kingdom (Liberation Ahead).
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Now that is interesting..because one of the ones I met up last night was Italian....very Italian
Old 11-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Avanti: Bhakti Yoga Dictionary II on Avanti: One of the seven sacred cities that can bestow liberation.
Just to add to that. It's interesting that there were 7 great cities (7 chakras or energy centers if you will). Avanti, the city of liberation, would correspond to which chakra? The 5th is my best guess since liberation could be construed as the voice of truth and/or choice and/or liberation of the heart center into voice which would correspond to the 5th center (would love to hear another opinion or commentary). So the juxtaposition of the Staff of Amenti (Green moving into dominant Blue) would make sense.

Interesting.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is interesting Brook glad you shared this with us.
find link below more information on the sphere of Amenti.

The Sphere of Amenti was anchored into the core of future Earth (fallen dimensional fields of Tara yet to occur). In doing so, a portal was created from this Earth to Tara prior to its collapse, that is, a condition in which Tara was intact. Similar Spheres of Amenti were provided by the Palaidorians for the other planets in our solar system, but apparently not for the antiparallel planets.

The inevitable disruption occurred in the core of Tara. Components of its grid system and morphogenetic field were ripped off. Owing to the higher dimensions of these frequencies and structure many inhabitants, including some Ur-Tarranates, lost their connection with their collective and, moreover, their higher soul level, and also Tara's fields. It took about 10,000 years for the climate to stabilise. Those who escaped the disaster went underground and many of these race members still remain in these subterranean cities of Tara. Thus a great many souls were lost, meaning they had become trapped in dimensional suspension. They no longer had a dimension and frequency gradient back to their previous dimensional condition. If they were stranded in, say, the 4th-dimensional band with missing upper dimensions only, corresponding to higher parts of their consciousness, they could evolve by reassembling their upper DNA strands for existence on Earth, then Tara.

A period of some 250 million years passed, during which the fragmented matter of Tara's core and land masses were reduced to their basic morphogenetic fields, which in turn reduced in frequency and corresponding dimensions. The third dimension of reality existed with the presence of our Sun, enabling the morphogenetic components and fragments of Tara, in 'falling' to this level, to accrete matter and take on planetary forms orbiting the Sun. Ultimately though all these morphogenetic fields must be returned to Tara. Tara could not evolve and merge with its upper planet Gaia in its present condition. Thus Earth was formed (which included antiparallel Earth). Note that Tara had, long before this, evolved successfully from a 3D planet like Earth.

The fall having occurred, the Sphere of Amenti, set in the core of Earth before the fall, was now securely in place with a portal through its core to that of Tara's intact past; in effect, a time line. Initially some ET civilisations and animal species were allowed to flourish on Earth, which was/is a planet of dimensions 1D, 2D and 3D. (Remember these are frequency bands and represent a somewhat different interpretation of dimensions from the academic one, which are purely spatial and not qualitative.)

Before the Sphere of Amenti could be applied, the Earth had to evolve and grid speed increased. After millions of years, during which Earth was being populated by races essentially unrelated to the mission of rescuing the lost souls, the second stage of the plan unfolded. The Palaidorian group consciousness, now the Sphere of Amenti in Earth's core, which included the Ur-Tarranates (previously the Master Guardian Race, the Turaneusiams), was divided into five smaller groups or spheres, corresponding to and encompassing the range of lost souls in genetic categories denoted by skin colour: brown, red, white, yellow, and black. These were known as the five Cloister races. Their consciousness, however, incarnated into the anti-particle Earth side, producing races with these appropriate traits, in which some of the lost souls could combine and link their consciousness for an evolution back to Tara. In effect, the Palaidorians of the Sphere of Amenti were creating new bodies for the lost, fragmented souls. Thus the Sphere of Amenti was made up of five individual Cloisters and these collectively were referred to as the Palaidorians.

Note that merging of consciousness, such as the lost souls with the incarnating Cloister races, is not weird but very common, however, Earth people are not aware of it and, in addition, separation of consciousness in our society is emphasised. As an easy example, one might wish to imagine the merging of consciousness of twins. While it is occurring neither will feel an intrusion but will experience wholeness, a singular condition.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~noelh/FallofMan.htm
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jonathan and Jacqui for this information...I had quite an interesting night last night. One I won't soon forget, that's for sure.

I have also taken notice of the ET connection to the blue flame...as a portal.
This puts it together rather well now doesn't it?

Last edited by BROOK; 11-28-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

If you're going to discuss the Sphere of Amenti, you might as well include the latest developments:

Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?

Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
If you're going to discuss the Sphere of Amenti, you might as well include the latest developments:

Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?

Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.

This is most certainly information that relates to the dream after the meditation
Old 11-28-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic information and spot on Brook and others who shared. We have some interesting work to do. I am being drawn to high meditation and will pursue this area with great interest. It sounds a lot like the spiritual zone of "heaven", Nirvana, and other realms many believe they will go to if they evolve past the more base level ways of being.

One must learn to connect to their higher self, walk in the ways of divine oneness and love to access these areas.

I think there is a lot to explore in this area.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #11
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I am very drawn to the keylatonic science or Asha'yana Dean material and got very down, when I heard her interview recently about the D12 Amenti stargates falling in to the wrong hands... I hadn't heard there was a back up plan, I'm very relieved to know... great info, thanks... One small question, though , How will we know which star gates are which? ... If they are opening up alll over the place at the same time?? I'm sure this is a really silly question but I don't know how I will know the difference if as George Kavassilias says or Asha'yana says these gates will just open.... and we can walk through??? I know I should follow my vibrational intuition and probably be drawn to the right energy signiture... but the other lot are great at manipulating energy to feel right when it's not... my Guide tells me that she will guide me and I'll know and that I already know were some of the gates are... (certain sacred sites)which I do, but, how do I know these aren't the fallen D12 gates?? I guess even after writing this sentance my reptilian giuide has just given me a picture in my head of the location of an older more ancient site... I guess I trust her... just wondered if there's a parcticle way of making sure??
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #12
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Just to add to that. It's interesting that there were 7 great cities (7 chakras or energy centers if you will). Avanti, the city of liberation, would correspond to which chakra? The 5th is my best guess since liberation could be construed as the voice of truth and/or choice and/or liberation of the heart center into voice which would correspond to the 5th center (would love to hear another opinion or commentary). So the juxtaposition of the Staff of Amenti (Green moving into dominant Blue) would make sense.

Interesting.
This has a ring of truth for me because the Amenti energy is meant to take us from 3d to what I believe is the 5th dimension or 6th dimension. Thus to have the heart chakra affected as we are learning the path of true unconditional love and oneness fits.

Nice info Jonathon.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting.....

Brook- have you explored Anna Hayes (sorry can't get used to her new name yet LOL ) material?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:43 AM   #14
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Very interesting.....

Brook- have you explored Anna Hayes (sorry can't get used to her new name yet LOL ) material?
Not at all..however about 10 minutes ago..I ran across some stuff from her ..and this book she wrote "voyagers"...which seems to be very connected...hmmm
It has a chapter on Amenti ... I had no idea

Guess I should read up! hahaha

Here is the link I was just searching..and ran across of her's
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vo...p_voyagers.htm

Last edited by BROOK; 11-29-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this great post Brook, yes this information is worth looking into.

Love,

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well, after spending some time looking up Anna Hayes, this is what I found for those who don't know who she is, and I did not know very much myself, however I had heard her name in reference to a forum she has, and that she had had abduction experience.

Who is Anna Hayes?
Anna Hayes is an American who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli grays because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the
Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coersive and manipulative technologies that the negative grays were employing to control her and she was eventually able to free herself from their domination.

Once she was free from the influence of the negative grays, she was able to concentrate more fully on the education and training she received at the hands of the Guardian Alliance. That "education" spanned a few decades and in 1996, she was told it was time to reveal what she had been taught to the general public, or at least that part of the public that was open to her message. She began by writing two books, Voyagers I: Sleeping Abductees and Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti. These two volumes are part of a much larger planned series of books that will eventually run to 18 volumes.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

The reason I don't call her Anna Hayes is because that is a made up pen-name, her birth name is Diana Katharin or something like that...

The new book coming next year is:

2012 – Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening

Would be great if you joined the existing Amenti thread Brook.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
The reason I don't call her Anna Hayes is because that is a made up pen-name, her birth name is Diana Katharin or something like that...

The new book coming next year is:

2012 – Life After Earth: Orb Whisperers and the Silver Seed Awakening

Would be great if you joined the existing Amenti thread Brook.
Got a link? I did not know there was an existing one
Old 11-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Staff of Amenti (Blue Flame)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Got a link? I did not know there was an existing one
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14784
Old 11-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I was not aware there was a thread on Amenti
Thanks Luminari..I will check it out and add to it after I've had time to review it
Old 11-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #21
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, there are a ton of youtubes with her lectures. Try this channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DBlundon#p/p

If you absorb this information and resonate, it will change everything about the way you think about humanity, life and existence.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Brook, there are a ton of youtubes with her lectures. Try this channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DBlundon#p/p

If you absorb this information and resonate, it will change everything about the way you think about humanity, life and existence.
Thank you for the information Sarahmay..I will look into them
Old 11-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #23
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

You may wanna look up Halls of Amenti:
here's a copule of links:
http://www.crystalinks.com/amenti.html
http://www.thegreatwhitelodge.org/Amenti.html

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:12 AM   #24
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Barron,
Thanks....lots of Egyptian stuff there, seems there is a whole boat load of things written on Amenti