Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 04:44 AM   #1
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Breaking news!!! BAILOUT BYPASSES CONGRESS TO SENATE

The Senate is ignoring the House of Representatives and will be voting on passing the bailout bill WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1ST, as reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLiDIi6b1g

The Senate will be ignoring the House of Representatives and will be voting tomorrow on passing the bill, as just reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN.

CONTACT YOUR SENATOR NOW!!!

http://www.senate.gov/

CONGRESSMAN DEFAZIO STATED TO FLOOD THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD TOMORROW MORNING!!!

202-224-3121
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:49 AM   #2
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Breaking news!!! BAILOUT BYPASSES CONGRESS TO SENATE

But for now, Wall Street and its propaganda arm (the networks and media it owns) will continue to try and scare the bejesus out of you. It will be harder to get a loan. Some people will lose their jobs. A weak nation of wimps won't last long under this torture. Or will we? Is this our line in the sand?

Here's my guess: The Democratic leadership in the House secretly hoped all along that this lousy bill would go down. With Bush's proposals shredded, the Dems knew they could then write their own bill that favors the average American, not the upper 10% who were hoping for another kegger of gold.

So the ball is in the Democrats' hands. The gun from Wall Street remains at their head. Before they make their next move, let me tell you what the media kept silent about while this bill was being debated:

1. The bailout bill had NO enforcement provisions for the so-called oversight group that was going to monitor Wall Street's spending of the $700 billion;

2. It had NO penalties, fines or imprisonment for any executive who might steal any of the people's money;

3. It did NOTHING to force banks and lenders to rewrite people's mortgages to avoid foreclosures -- this bill would not have stopped ONE foreclosure!;

4. It had NO teeth anywhere in the entire piece of legislation, using words like "suggested" when referring to the government being paid back for the bailout;

5. Over 200 economists wrote to Congress and said this bill might actually WORSEN the "financial crisis" and cause even MORE of a meltdown.

Put a fork in this slab of pork. It's over. Now it is time for our side to state very clearly the laws WE want passed. I will send you my proposals later today. We've bought ourselves less than 72 hours.

Yours,
Michael Moore

Posted On: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:25:00 PM EST

Help Put An End To Financial Fabrication

Author: Jim Sinclair

Dear Friends,

Please stop being spectators and put an end to financial fabrication!

Get involved in the Wall Street Bailout Bill.

If this bill is passed financial institutions will be freed from fair accounting rules that require them to reveal the true market value of the value-less paper they hold. That would allow them to continue lying about their solvency.

You simply must not let that happen. It legislates financial fabrication!

This is the first time in my 67 years that legislators are listening to the public, so please tell them what you want on this bill, whether it be yes or no, but do not support lying as an economic tool.

Have we not already had ENOUGH of fabricated, spun, mistruths?

Vote No against a change in Fair Accounting Rules. Vote any way you wish on the rest of this meaningless exercise.

The following is a contact list of Republicans who voted for the Bailout. Contact them and voice your opinions!

http://jsmineset.com/cwsimages/Miscf...epublicans.pdf

http://jsmineset.com/
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:57 AM   #3
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Breaking news!!! BAILOUT BYPASSES CONGRESS TO SENATE

The Senate always votes on the bill before the House of Representatives. They are not bypassing the House...........
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 AM   #4
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: Breaking news!!! BAILOUT BYPASSES CONGRESS TO SENATE

What we can expect is one gambit and trick after another. They know what they want to put over on the people, and we the people don't matter.

The Government run by Elites who judge the American people are nothing but fools and stooges.

That's how they treat us, at any rate. It doesn't matter we don't want this war.

For the past year, Feinstein has been getting 60,000 furious messages a week and Boxer, 100,000 (their legislative assistants confided). They don't care.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:06 AM   #5
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Breaking news!!! BAILOUT BYPASSES CONGRESS TO SENATE

we need to put some things together here, and hash it out. the army times reported a battalion of soldiers coming back from Afghanistan are to be deployed here in the states next month. we have this pre planned economic meltdown happening, while millions of folks have no idea it is pre planned, ok billions.

gas prices are over the top, so folks aren't being quite as mobile as they probably want to be. the taxpayers are paying for all of the inflation, and then getting taxed on that some more. chem trail spraying is at an all time high. i miss the stars some weeks.

they created the problem, so they already have their solution. they are covering their bases and have been for a very long time. plan plan plan!!!

so we KNOW the plan! how do we dream the solution into reality? as ONE was the first thing that came to my mind. collectively we dream.

what do you want to create?

i would like to see community dollars for everything. barter and trade only. everyone has what they need, and no one gets less. ONE! this is my dream.

what is our plan? we need a plan.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
we need to put some things together here, and hash it out. the army times reported a battalion of soldiers coming back from Afghanistan are to be deployed here in the states next month. we have this pre planned economic meltdown happening, while millions of folks have no idea it is pre planned, ok billions.

gas prices are over the top, so folks aren't being quite as mobile as they probably want to be. the taxpayers are paying for all of the inflation, and then getting taxed on that some more. chem trail spraying is at an all time high. i miss the stars some weeks.

they created the problem, so they already have their solution. they are covering their bases and have been for a very long time. plan plan plan!!!

so we KNOW the plan! how do we dream the solution into reality? as ONE was the first thing that came to my mind. collectively we dream.

what do you want to create?

i would like to see community dollars for everything. barter and trade only. everyone has what they need, and no one gets less. ONE! this is my dream.

what is our plan? we need a plan.

On first note...I second this. WE DO need a physical plan.

On second note..Our group on Avalon is also combining efforts for conscious energy work at 10pm EST. Mass Conciousness Coalition.

Group meditation works.....

http://istpp.org/news/2008_09_ia_assembly.html
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:26 AM   #7
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Very Interesting

Last edited by Waterman; 10-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:08 AM   #8
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Mine is pretty close to Open Minds, No preferential treatment at all, everyone can contribute in some way and all receive the goods distributed equally. This IMO eliminates the build up of class\caste systems and does away with the strife and conflict which that serves. I have already been meditating on my dream for some time which is twice daily.

I would think when a community gets to large that some may want to branch off and start a new community or join another for any wishing to leave. This keeps the size small enough to manage within a family\community type setting where everyone is familiar with the whole, this does not have to be small in size just what is manageable for that particular group and what it is capable of handling.

One of the biggest problems with today's society is we have lost touch with our self, family, friends and community we are disconnected. People who have strong ties to family or to a community unit are more apt to withstand pressure, mind control and other forms of control in other words less likely to be pawns in a game. They have a greater sense of belonging.
Think about what may have been one of the underlying reasons many manufactures closed and relocated businesses. Was one of the benefits to dislocate the family\community structure, certainly did some damage wether intentional or not.

We can tweak everything when need be as things may not be practical or unsuitable. This was and is just my dream.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:17 AM   #9
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Dont you all kinda wonder whats going on that we are meant to not see? This bailout balooza is big and flashy and is absorbing everyone.

That is enough for me to question what they are up to. This is what they always do. Detract attention from what they really seek to keep hidden.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:36 AM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
Mine is pretty close to Open Minds, No preferential treatment at all, everyone can contribute in some way and all receive the goods distributed equally. This IMO eliminates the build up of class\caste systems and does away with the strife and conflict which that serves. I have already been meditating on my dream for some time which is twice daily.

I would think when a community gets to large that some may want to branch off and start a new community or join another for any wishing to leave. This keeps the size small enough to manage within a family\community type setting where everyone is familiar with the whole, this does not have to be small in size just what is manageable for that particular group and what it is capable of handling.

One of the biggest problems with today's society is we have lost touch with our self, family, friends and community we are disconnected. People who have strong ties to family or to a community unit are more apt to withstand pressure, mind control and other forms of control in other words less likely to be pawns in a game. They have a greater sense of belonging.
Think about what may have been one of the underlying reasons many manufactures closed and relocated businesses. Was one of the benefits to dislocate the family\community structure, certainly did some damage wether intentional or not.

We can tweak everything when need be as things may not be practical or unsuitable. This was and is just my dream.
Thanks for sharing your dream...
sometimes, it too, can be "good work"
to just "observe" things,
and, NOT tweak anything at all

Mining it, for any a,b,c's...
would make it less,
rather than ever make it more

Thanks for sharing it
there's sure a lot of content within your dreaming
how nice it is, when others share their dreams

brightest blessings to all

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE BAILOUT! **EXPLOSIVE**
THiS BiLL must be stopped

THiS NOT a conspiracy...
this is intentional,
and, out in full sight !!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4AvbYUu1Mg

ladies and gentemen
there are times when as a citizen
of this great country
you must choose NOT to treat
your citizenship as a specator sport
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES
if you do NOT act,
to make sure every man, woman or child
IN AMERICA, sees this video
hundreds of millions dollars,
are going to go overseas.

WATCH IT !!!

Dear Friends,
Please stop being spectators and put an end to financial fabrication!
Get involved in the Wall Street Bailout Bill.
If this bill is passed financial institutions will be freed from fair accounting rules
that require them to reveal
the true market value
of the value-less paper they hold.
That would allow them to continue lying
about their solvency.
You simply must not let that happen.
It legislates financial fabrication!
This is the first time in my 67 years that legislators are listening to the public,
so please tell them what you want on this bill, whether it be yes or no,
but do not support lying as an economic tool.
Have we not already had ENOUGH of fabricated, spun, mistruths?
Vote No against a change in Fair Accounting Rules. Vote any way you wish on the rest of this meaningless exercise.
The following is a contact list of Republicans who voted for the Bailout. Contact them and voice your opinions!
http://jsmineset.com/cwsimages/Miscf...epublicans.pdf
http://jsmineset.com/
The Senate is ignoring the House of Representatives and will be voting on passing The bailout bill WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1ST,
as reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeLiDIi6b1g
The Senate will be ignoring the House of Representatives and will be voting tomorrow on passing the bill, as just reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN.
CONTACT YOUR SENATOR NOW!!!
http://www.senate.gov/
CONGRESSMAN DEFAZIO STATED TO FLOOD THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD TOMORROW MORNING!!!
202-224-3121

HERE'S A GUY who KNOWS
what he is talking about--hear a lady
who used to work
for the FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD...
also, 777 point loss ???

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Nichols...9/Nichols-live

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Nichols...0/Nichols-live

every day life at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Nichols-live

But for now, Wall Street and its propaganda arm (the networks and media it owns) will continue to try and scare the bejesus out of you.
It will be harder to get a loan.
Some people will lose their jobs.
A weak nation of wimps won't last long under this torture. Or will we?
Is this our line in the sand?
Here's my guess: The Democratic leadership in the House secretly hoped all along
that this lousy bill would go down.
With Bush's proposals shredded,
the Dems knew they could then write
their own bill that favors the average American, not the upper 10%
who were hoping for another kegger of gold.
So the ball is in the Democrats' hands.
The gun from Wall Street remains at their head. Before they make their next move,
let me tell you what the media kept silent about while this bill was being debated:
1. The bailout bill had NO enforcement provisions for the so-called oversight group that was going to monitor Wall Street's spending of the $700 billion;
2. It had NO penalties, fines or imprisonment for any executive who might steal any of the people's money;
3. It did NOTHING to force banks and lenders to rewrite people's mortgages to avoid foreclosures -- this bill would not have stopped ONE foreclosure!;
4. It had NO teeth anywhere in the entire piece of legislation, using words like "suggested" when referring to the government being paid back for the bailout;
5. Over 200 economists wrote to Congress and said this bill might actually WORSEN the "financial crisis" and cause even MORE of a meltdown.
Put a fork in this slab of pork.
It's over.
Now it is time for our side to state very clearly the laws WE want passed.
I will send you my proposals later today.
We've bought ourselves less than 72 hours.
Yours, Michael Moore
How "real" men & "real" women
would sit around a camp fire
and, solve this,
if they had $85,000,000,000.00

They would take
$85,000,000,000.00
and distribute it to
350,000,000 people
that's $242,857.14/person
for each, and, every legal person in america
assuming a tax rate of 33%.
each pays the i.r.s. 80,142.86 for taxes

SO, the I.R.S. gets
80142.86 x 350,000,000 =
$280,500,000.00 immediately

and, everyone
has $162,714.28 in their pockets

If you had that amount of money
just think, you would be rich
home ownership, or no more mortgage
would be a realised dream
You could get rid of your credit card debts,
or get rid of your line of credit, or loans.
You would have money to invest
in yourself-and, creating your own home
employment--over 50% of america,
does have a home based business.
You could invest it, or, you could spent it.
You could afford to create ideas,
to make America, a beautiful place to live,
and, to grow up.
You could afford to buy a car,
and, even to fill it up.
You could finally have health insurance.
You could take a vacation,
and, you could do almost anything,
you really wanted to do, within reason.
This is definitely, an actual way,
to take the money, and, distribute it evenly.

Maybe, if people earned more than
500,000.00 per year,
or, had, more than 500,000.00 in assets,
they would be blocked/or exempted
from collecting...
after all, most of them,
likely already have enough,
why would they need more !!!

Then, this big, dumb, & mis_managed corporation that calls itself AIG
should be totally locked down,
and, shut down,
and, all of its assets liquated,
and, paid back to the shareholders first !!!

If executives got huge bonus(es)
then, they should all have to be paid back
to the share_holders.

On our money, it says, trust in god, and,
i know, i could trust, that my fellow
men and, fellow women
would know more about
how to distribute, and handle money --
much better than these ones,
who would like to think
they are better, and, smarter than we are.
Obviously, the game, they have been playing, is quite iLL.
They do NOT deserve, to be bailed out,
they deserve to be put into a boat,
without life preservors !!!
We trust them, to look after stuff,
and, look how they look after it,
if they were kids, which, they must be,
a responsible parent,
would take away their toys,
and, ground them.

Since, this plan does NOT really cost us
$85,000,000,000.00
because, approx. 33% of it,
is designed to automatically
flow up, and, through to the i.r.s.

(they act like they are part
of the government)

maybe, they had better prove
who they are,
and, why they have no entry
in the BLUE BOOKS,
in the YELLOW PAGES,
of the phone books !!!

(if they can prove they are
american, then,
they can collect it !!!)

if NOT, well then, perhaps,
the people should be able to keep
all the money

so, it does NOT take a genius
in math, to know
that the $85 billion is NOW reduced
to only approx. $57 Billion
since, approx. $28 Billion
is returned instantly
in taxes to i.r.s.

how much freedom
would $162,714.28
in your pockets...
buy you ???

i am
just some "real" men & "real" women
who sit around a camp_fire

(13)

susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-01-2008, 06:58 AM   #12
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
On first note...I second this. WE DO need a physical plan.

On second note..Our group on Avalon is also combining efforts for conscious energy work at 10pm EST. Mass Conciousness Coalition.

Group meditation works.....

http://istpp.org/news/2008_09_ia_assembly.html
i agree, i have hosted a group meditation for almost 2 years now, and have had information come to me in meditative states suggesting the great need for this at this time. the link in my signature will take you to the meditation page. we will happily and joyfully reschedule the meeting times to fit any other group.

in order to avert disasters caused by the transformation of consciousness, balance must be restored. and awakened minds are the balance. even though we are outnumbered, we have more of our personal power and can use it in a clearer manner.

when viewing this so called crisis from behind the bigger lens, we can see that this is needed, so part of the solution will be to simply allow that to happen and educate as many people in how to live a different way.

i have been writing my local commissioners, one in particular, with all sorts of back up plans. i sent her a list of questions that read something like this:

1. if the power grid shut down for an extended amount of time, does the city have a plan to keep the water and electricity flowing. i sent links to information such as solar flares, etc to give an idea about where i was coming from.

2. if there was no way for distribution to take place for whatever reason, what are the plans for meeting the needs of the people. i suggested contacting all grocery outlets and require them to have more than 3 days worth of food in their stores. <<< this is about how much food is stored locally. in fact i went as far as telling them they needed to use all of the abandoned buildings in the city for food storage. i reminded her that we have a large organic growing community here, with healthy bees that can pollinate more than they currently grow. this is added jobs to the community.

3. if there is a long drought, how can the city collect rain water. this led to quite a few links on catching run off (and even cleaning the runoff from the storm drains before it reneters the rivers and goes 'downstream') <<<they have begun planning for this. i also mentioned giving the city tax payers a break if they catch grey water for toilets and lawn watering. but regardless, education was needed about doing this.

4 i also suggested that they begin to send out education brochres about emergency planning. <<<these i later saw in the courthouse while there to get a business license.

5. when the economy crashes, will the city have a plan to continue commerce? community dollars was suggested here.

6. i also send links about claiming sovereignty from the feds. many cities in the US have done so over the past few years. i don't have the links tho for the back up here. apologies. if i find them i will add them here.

there has been much synchronicity in our email chats and receptivity has been ok.

the city still has fluoride in the water, but we are working on that too. i am going to suggest that every commissioner go on record as to why exactly they feel it is necessary. and if they want to give an informed answer so they don't look like an ass, they will find out for themselves why it is a crime against humanity when they do their research.

so here are some really great solutions to the problem at hand. speak your truth until somebody listens. ok.

i remind my local government that in order for the ones who KNOW to protect those that have not yet found the truth, it is our duty to give them the space to do that and protect human life at all cost. we all should do that more.

we can rally in the streets, but if we dont have answers, all it will create is a different kind of poop storm. and that is not going to serve the many.

i would love to hear many more suggestions from people who have suggested things like this in their local governments so i can add it to my list.

i would also like to remind everyone instead of trying to attack a giant out of fear, just to step on their toe. at least then you will make them bend.

Last edited by unlimited mind; 10-01-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:10 AM   #13
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
The Senate always votes on the bill before the House of Representatives. They are not bypassing the House...........
Incorrect. According to the US Constitution, Article I, Section 7, Clause 1:

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives..."

Here's where it gets sneaky, because it continues:"but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills."

The Senate can propose amendments to any bill previously passed by the house, including tax or spending bills. That is exactly what they intend to do tomorrow, apparently. They're going to take a bill that was previously passed by the house and tack on the bailout as an amendment, which will send it back to the house for reconsideration. If the House approves it as an amendment, it's a done deal because the Senate will have already passed it. Nice back door approach there, guys.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:17 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE BAILOUT! **EXPLOSIVE**
THiS BiLL must be stopped

THiS NOT a conspiracy...
this is intentional,
and, out in full sight !!!

ladies and gentemen
there are times when as a citizen
of this great country
you must choose NOT to treat
your citizenship as a specator sport
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES
if you do NOT act,
to make sure every man, woman or child
IN AMERICA, sees this video
hundreds of millions dollars,
are going to go overseas.

WATCH IT !!!

susan
the eXchanger
it is very important to watch this video

and, tune into larry nichols live
on blogtalkradio -- anytime

HERE'S A GUY who KNOWS
who used to work
also, 777 point loss ???

every day life at

PS; we are hoping Bill & Kerry, will interview Nichols, real soon
Old 10-01-2008, 07:29 AM   #15
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

and, tune into larry nichols live
on blogtalkradio -- anytime

HERE'S A GUY who KNOWS
who used to work
also, 777 point loss ???

every day life at

PS; we are hoping Bill & Kerry, will interview Nichols, real soon
wow, thanks for passing this on eXchanger! i just passed it on to all my groups.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:34 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
i agree, i have hosted a group meditation for almost 2 years now, and have had information come to me in meditative states suggesting the great need for this at this time. the link in my signature will take you to the meditation page. we will happily and joyfully reschedule the meeting times to fit any other group.

in order to avert disasters caused by the transformation of consciousness, balance must be restored. and awakened minds are the balance. even though we are outnumbered, we have more of our personal power and can use it in a clearer manner.

when viewing this so called crisis from behind the bigger lens, we can see that this is needed, so part of the solution will be to simply allow that to happen and educate as many people in how to live a different way.

i have been writing my local commissioners, one in particular, with all sorts of back up plans. i sent her a list of questions that read something like this:

1. if the power grid shut down for an extended amount of time, does the city have a plan to keep the water and electricity flowing. i sent links to information such as solar flares, etc to give an idea about where i was coming from.

2. if there was no way for distribution to take place for whatever reason, what are the plans for meeting the needs of the people. i suggested contacting all grocery outlets and require them to have more than 3 days worth of food in their stores. <<< this is about how much food is stored locally. in fact i went as far as telling them they needed to use all of the abandoned buildings in the city for food storage. i reminded her that we have a large organic growing community here, with healthy bees that can pollinate more than they currently grow. this is added jobs to the community.

3. if there is a long drought, how can the city collect rain water. this led to quite a few links on catching run off (and even cleaning the runoff from the storm drains before it reneters the rivers and goes 'downstream') <<<they have begun planning for this. i also mentioned giving the city tax payers a break if they catch grey water for toilets and lawn watering. but regardless, education was needed about doing this.

4 i also suggested that they begin to send out education brochres about emergency planning. <<<these i later saw in the courthouse while there to get a business license.

5. when the economy crashes, will the city have a plan to continue commerce? community dollars was suggested here.

6. i also send links about claiming sovereignty from the feds. many cities in the US have done so over the past few years. i don't have the links tho for the back up here. apologies. if i find them i will add them here.

there has been much synchronicity in our email chats and receptivity has been ok.

the city still has fluoride in the water, but we are working on that too. i am going to suggest that every commissioner go on record as to why exactly they feel it is necessary. and if they want to give an informed answer so they don't look like an ass, they will find out for themselves why it is a crime against humanity when they do their research.

so here are some really great solutions to the problem at hand. speak your truth until somebody listens. ok.

i remind my local government that in order for the ones who KNOW to protect those that have not yet found the truth, it is our duty to give them the space to do that and protect human life at all cost. we all should do that more.

we can rally in the streets, but if we dont have answers, all it will create is a different kind of poop storm. and that is not going to serve the many.

i would love to hear many more suggestions from people who have suggested things like this in their local governments so i can add it to my list.

i would also like to remind everyone instead of trying to attack a giant out of fear, just to step on their toe. at least then you will make them bend.
group mediation WORKS !!!

you also can harness your higher self
in your dream_time,
in order to propel your intention,
and, do that, all night long while you sleep

love
susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #17
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Dont you all kinda wonder whats going on that we are meant to not see? This bailout balooza is big and flashy and is absorbing everyone.

That is enough for me to question what they are up to. This is what they always do. Detract attention from what they really seek to keep hidden.
...i'd like to know what they are REALLY doing, myself!
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #18
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

"This video has been removed by the user. " ???
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #19
For_You

Regardless of what happens, how much money they print, positive changes will come from all things now.

The time for this illusion is now. Truth will find a way. As we create what is to come, there will be no hidden truths anymore...

Their illusions, and even time, is on our side...

Create your hearts away...

Love all...
Old 10-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #20
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yettyn View Post
"This video has been removed by the user. " ???
yes i was keen to watch it!
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 AM   #21
painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgraf66 View Post
Incorrect. According to the US Constitution, Article I, Section 7, Clause 1:

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives..."

Here's where it gets sneaky, because it continues:"but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills."

The Senate can propose amendments to any bill previously passed by the house, including tax or spending bills. That is exactly what they intend to do tomorrow, apparently. They're going to take a bill that was previously passed by the house and tack on the bailout as an amendment, which will send it back to the house for reconsideration. If the House approves it as an amendment, it's a done deal because the Senate will have already passed it. Nice back door approach there, guys.
You are 100% correct. This is an end run around the Constitution.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #22
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys..just wanted to share this vid that was sent to me..
this is a huge protest against the bailout.....
the funny thing is....this protest was and isnt covered by the media....
yet it was held in their backyard!!!
to me..this shows the true face of the media...
they scream..."the bailout is bs..you broke it..you bought it"
http://www.disclose.tv/members/actio...ilout_Protest/
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #23
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Bait'nSwitch
[INDENT}
Ha, the bailout. Remember when it was a mere 3 pages. Very easy for anyone to read and be shocked--especially by the lack of Judicial oversite.

My hunch is this. Yes, the bailout may pass in the house tomorrow or Monday. But the reason is as follows...

450 pages is a lot of material to go through. This was probably what was originally written. The 3 or 8 page bailout bill was the bait and switch, for the real bill now appears.

Remember the Patriot Act? Don't tell me that was written after 9-11-2001. It was written beforehand. And do you mean to tell me this bailout deliberated and passed by the senate, with its 450 pages, was written in less than 2 days? C'mon people.

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...es;read=214914

[/INDENT}
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #24
Tuza

I know it is not spiritual again but I hope they all develop thrombosed haemarroids.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #25
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Curious. Everyone kept saying that the bailout needs to pass or stocks will tumble. However, the bill just passed the Senate and stocks are down now almost 200 points.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote