Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

For those of you still around from when I posted up about this some time ago, we have been having our etheric DNA upgraded in terms of its geometry for the last few months. The frequency of consciousness is being drastically increased due to the region of space that the Solar System is currently traveling through. The solar system has a wave shaped orbit in relationship to the equator and center of the Milky Way. This is because we are actually in a bianary star system with Sirius. Sirus drags us up and down in relation to the equator of the galaxy and we do the same to Sirius.

So, DNA is geometric and hypersensitive to frequencies of consciousness. Particularly the DNA that exists in the subtle energy bodies we all have. The DNA in these bodies then will eventually manifest in the flesh. For babies concieved during this time, they will all have extraordinary levels of spiritual awareness and intellegence. Look for this in babies born about 10 months from now as a result of this.

We also have the abilty to transmutate into the next higher step in humanoid evolution in this Galaxy. As I have discovered researching deeper and deeper into the subject since the last posting, there is a final trigger that causes the full manifestation of the subtle energy DNA in the flesh. That trigger is the jump to 4th density. There is a high intensity particle stream at the equator of the Galaxy. It is said to be wafer thin, but that is all it takes. Due to the fact that the entire planet is driven by hyperdimensional geometry as well as everything on it, this energy is absorbed by the planet, and transmitted to those on the surface. It is like this particle stream is a portal to this higher realm. Much like the Nexus that was the theme of the first Star Trek movie with the Next Generation Cast.

Here is a previous thread about how the crystal works and my discovery of its properties.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10266

I, through the use of a Lumerian Seed Crystal, have gotten a preview for all of you of what the 3rd DNA shift is like. Be prepared to face the full intensity of your most painful memories comming to the surface like bad chicken. I am not saying this to try to scare anyone. Quite the oppisite. If one is not aware of why they are feeling these sudden rushes of negative emotion, then they will mistakenly externalize and blame it on thier relationships and situations. It is much harder to move through each wave of these emotions if you partake in this exteranization. Externalizing can result in a snow ball effect that dumps you on the wrong side of the fence.

Lumerian Seed Crystal

The key to moving through these painful memories easily and successully is to project love and light back in time to those that have wronged you in these memories. If you practice this then you can avoid alot of physical discomfort, as well as emotional.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 02-14-2009 at 07:22 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

amazing information! Thank you

I have been doing some reading into this here...

Quote:
Our human form is composed of 12 physical strands of DNA and 12 corresponding spiritual strands totaling 24 strands. The average person has only one strand activated, which accounts for limited brain use in humans. The 22-Strand DNA Activation is the key to unlock 22 of our 24 strands of DNA.

22 Strand DNA Activation Blog

Quote:
The cells in your body vibrate between 62hz to 68hz when they are in a healthy condition. Any cell that is vibrating at 58hz or below is susceptable to disease invading it. The cells of your body are like radios. They can be tuned to a radio station at 68hz and hear healthy messages, or they can be tuned to a station at 58hz or less and receive messages about disease. The thoughts you think and the beliefs you have determine the vibrational rate of the cells in your body.

Some of the vibrational rates of a few diseases are:

cancer cells vibrate at 42hz
Epstein Bar vibrates at 52hz
Candida vibrates at 55hz.

http://flickr.com/photos/meganorgovan/1352915937/

I cannot verify this info on these sites, just sharing some links. JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:59 AM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Heres some more DNA information for anyone interested
Old 02-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So this is why all these bad memories are coming back as well as memories that I thought had been long lost.

(well maybe not but it's still refreshing and a bit frightening at the same time)
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to see you on line, Humble Janitor. Hope you
are feeling better.

Blessings

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Lately I've been feeling really fed up and bored with life, I want some thing to happen, I'm fed up just waiting around. I want to get on with things and fulfill my purpose here but change seems to always be just a little while off.
My patience is running out
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 AM   #7
lawlessline

Swanny,

Just a thought.

Don Juan said that a warrior sits, still, waiting for his moment to shine. Be glad when it is still because when it engages you will have no time.

Take time out in nature and make sure your are stocked to the gills with the earth and cosmic energy. The waiting can be teadious but the result is really worth it. Hang in there my friend.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:51 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx LL
I hear what your saying, but I've been waiting for over 40 years now and it seems tomorrow never comes.

Hopefully the waiting will be over soon, if I have to wait another 40 years I'm worried I might leave just before the fun starts and miss it all.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

These DNA upgrades don't seem to happen for me, I remember a few months ago people saying there was to be one and then people said how they felt so much better after it, when I said I didn't notice anything I was told I'm not ready

The same with other predictions that don't happen, they just say the time line changed

I'm beginning to think that nobody has the slightest clue whats going to happen
Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
These DNA upgrades don't seem to happen for me, I remember a few months ago people saying there was to be one and then people said how they felt so much better after it, when I said I didn't notice anything I was told I'm not ready

The same with other predictions that don't happen, they just say the time line changed

The first two geometric shifts resulted in very subtle changes in the consciousness. They are precursors to the real deal. You and everone else on the planet will over the next 6 weeks or so be dealing with all of your old stuff that is burried in the back of your subconscious mind. This happens because these memories are not compatible with the increases in the frequency of your DNA. It is like the galaxy is running a maleware program on you. It is a pain in the ass to wait for the end of the program, but once you get there the computer runs alot better.

These changes are happening in the subtle energies, if you are spiritually disconnected for some reason then you probably wont experience much up until the very near future.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #11
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

This is quite poignant a posting,thanks-i have just had a really intense argument with my mum-we're sound now but this rings very true with what's occurring in my life at the moment-ride the waves men (and women) lol.I have just read this posting out to her and it freaked her!!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
lawlessline

Swanny mate,

Concentrate on the here and now. Hope that doesn't sound patronising. The thing is, You are not here for the update. You will bypass that physical upgrade. When you move on from here you will have it for the next one. So of us are helping the next generation through this. Without all of us none of this can happen. Your are here and thats mad enough? lol some of us need to be there to hold the door open between the generations. Love to you my friend.

LL
Old 02-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thx LL
I hear what your saying, but I've been waiting for over 40 years now and it seems tomorrow never comes.

Hopefully the waiting will be over soon, if I have to wait another 40 years I'm worried I might leave just before the fun starts and miss it all.
I'm with you Swanster!!, everything you say I agree with here and your other posts too.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Tnaks for this posting Tone3 - I had been anticipating your next instalment.

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

This resonates with me as well. Months before and since finding you all, I have first experienced anxiousness, lately remorse for everyone I have ever hurt or wronged in my life, and now am trying to deal with forgiveness and moving on. I definetly feel a shift or change in the works and have my worries about my family and friends, but have the determination and belief to see this through.
Thanks for this Tone3
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #16
lawlessline

Quote:

The future is what we make it. Therefore predicting is a nightmare activity. You don't here many predictions for dates saying the world will be at peace and everthing will be hunky dorey on such a date. Predicting the future is a real nightmare.
The only thing I will say is that the change is upon us and what ever happens I will be there shinning in love with all those that wish that love for the future.

I just try and trust myself and know what is good for me therefore good for the all, picking my way through the mine field of predictions, info, disonfo and Walt Disney.

By the way Forty Years??????? I've waited for London buses longer than that. You need an Harmonica, helps pass the time.

Last edited by lawlessline; 02-06-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:48 PM   #17
EpiphaMe

I've been having short bouts of self loathing, finding myself being rubbed the wrong way & rubbing others the wrong way, especially family members. A bit of a hair trigger w/posts... moments of "mean spiritedness" even. I spot these however, sometimes I cause upsets that I regret and then spend time balancing out. It's all very tiresome and disappointing to myself.

Anger issues, things I thought I've dealt with. I've been recalling some past memories and can only think "forgiveness"... but also have been having bits of exquisite dreams, pure love bytes.

And I also feel as though none of really knows what's going on, not that that's a bad thing... just IS.

Meanwhile I'm investing energies into self sufficiency, off the grid, gardening, greenhouse... positive generating getting-the-fingernails-dirty work... honing in on nature that surrounds me here in the country. Have also added some superior supplements to support brain chemisty balance as I seem to be mentally sluggish with an attitude... I keep say ..."whatever" out loud to myself.

So, am I ready? Dunno what to be ready FOR... I'm working on balance mostly day to day.

Glad to be able to voice myself here even tho sometimes I'm harsh.
Self forgiveness here!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I'm with you Swanster!!, everything you say I agree with here and your other posts too.
Like wise, always look for your posts

Thx again LL

And Tone3 that might explain why I've been fed up lately, I lost my soul mate 17 years ago and always think about her every day but just lately I've been talking to her much more than normal. Like the past is coming back to me more than normal, I'm not sad I got over that stage along time ago, but I think I'm more confused that ever at the mo, even have the eye thing going on
EpiphaMe I seem to have little paitience for normal people at the mo.
Feel a bit like a stranger in this land, good job I found you strange people to talk to
Old 02-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Like wise, always look for your posts

Thx again LL

And Tone3 that might explain why I've been fed up lately, I lost my soul mate 17 years ago and always think about her every day but just lately I've been talking to her much more than normal. Like the past is coming back to me more than normal, I'm not sad I got over that stage along time ago, but I think I'm more confused that ever at the mo, even have the eye thing going on
EpiphaMe I seem to have little paitience for normal people at the mo.
Feel a bit like a stranger in this land, good job I found you strange people to talk to
Perhaps your elevated psychic levels due to the first 2 shifts are enabling you to sence more accurately when your departed love one is looking in on you. That could be another explanation for why you are talking to her more now. You are more than likely talking directly. People who have passed and not yet been reincarnated hang out in 3rd Density Astral. This third density reality is very veiled from our sensory peception. However, in 4th density it is not supposed to be veiled so strongly any more. Once there you might be able to talk face to face to her like in the movie ghost.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

In that case I want to go to the 4th density right now
Where's my potters wheel???
Old 02-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #21
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Jeez, I am relieved to read all these posts, bc I have not been able to stand myself for the past week, it's a validation to see I am not alone. I feel like I am disappointing myself for having these feelings surface that I thought I had LONG ago processed; didn't think I had it in me anymore to react in sarcasm and snap at ppl. But no, it's in there, and it's vibrating to the surface so we can let it sift out, right? 6 weeks of this? oh goodie

My bad memories have to do with the way I treated myself, didn't trust myself, felt like a bad person for saying something, not being who I was meant to be, I suppose. Being small, not Big. I have made amends to others long long ago, so now I am surprised that my anger is toward me. Yes, I too want to be further along and am frustrated lately.

Yes, dreams have taken on these epic proportions, and I have not been lucid in them for the last week; all these themes of being in a very small group of people who are walking the Earth after some kind of event that has taken most everyone off the planet. Certain of us are exploring empty homes, and I find little trinkets of their lives, and I see how different I have lived.

This morning a dream in the same setting - hardly any people left on the planet, I find a group of people who join together. We are in a car going against the flow of traffic - there are four lanes travelling toward us and we somehow avoid collision. I find in an empty house a bunch of crystal instruments shaped like magnifying glasses - When you hold them up to eye-height, there are noticable different colored geometric shapes that come to life on the magnifying glass and stimulate the brain and create an internal ripple. Most can't view them without too much anxiety. These, I need to keep, I think.

I felt that this mood I have been in is part of some process; I don't go backwards to re-live things, I just send it intention and let it transform to the best of my ability; and ask for help in this endeavor.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Dakini, you have to let it play itself out. But like I said, you can rifle through them quicker if you practice the love and light, or another way of saying it would be forgiving yourself.

I thought that I had left behind my old paradigms and irradicated them with meditation and so fourth. However, they where still burried down in there and they came on full force.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Yes Dakini, you have to let it play itself out. But like I said, you can rifle through them quicker if you practice the love and light, or another way of saying it would be forgiving yourself.

I thought that I had left behind my old paradigms and irradicated them with meditation and so fourth. However, they where still burried down in there and they came on full force.
Thanks so much - I will do it!! If you cannot forgive yourself, I wonder if it's possible to forgive others?
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
we1are1all1one
Avalon Senior Member

It's
Quote:
LEMURIAN
as in the ancient civilization of Lemuria
not Lumerian which sounds like a brand of light bulb
we1are1all1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #25
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

That's how I have felt for the last few weeks, it was a whirlwind that for sure. Aiming to stick to the positive side and staying in the heart space of love and creativity are what seem to get me through it! Well I just try to keep getting better and better and have felt/heard some serious movement in the energy fields around me the last few days. Must be my inner ear getting a tune up!

I am interested to know know more about what you understand is happening to us all and where it will take us. Thanks again.

Learning its the best addiction! Upgrade your gray matter cuz one day it may matter