Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Default Build Your Own UFO Detector

I've already made one and it works, so I figured I'd share with everyone.
(p.s. I'm using a smoke detector speaker).

http://members.aol.com/CoolJ101/construction.html

Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Build Your Own UFO Detector

What is the reason you would need a detector for UFOs? When they stop, the hull of the ship oscillates and they give off a beeping sound that sounds like a truck backing up. When Star People are nearby, their presence creates an oscillation, like a flutter, in the heart. I think this physiologic effect is the "creepiness" that many people say they feel when they see them. It is not so much a person is afraid but rather a physical effect caused by their presence. It is very easy to detect their presence. I do not recommend you try to make contact with them. It can be an extremely intense experience. All the best.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #3
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Build Your Own UFO Detector

OK, you kinda lost me there with the beeping from the spaceship and everything...

But just to let you know, this isn't something you walk around with like a metal detector (it would be impossible). This is a device that you leave in your house (maybe up in a cabnet, on the counter, in the bedroom etc.), and whenever some sort of magnetic field like a UFO becomes present around the vicinity, the detector will go off. It will also detect when a thunderstorm is ready to start and I've noticed mine tend to go off when military C-130's/AWACS fly over the house.
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote