Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

From the Camelot website.
-----------------------------------------------
"On Dr Steven Greer:

We listened to his presentation today and learned that he is stating to the world that the secret government has no ongoing dealings with any ET races -- the worst kind of disinfo. He is also telling people that ALL ETs and interdimensionals are positively oriented -- in other words STO (service-to-others) -- and this is also false. Many are friendly... but some are hostile.

The trouble with this type of approach is that it leaves the fate of Earth and humanity vulnerable to take over and interference by races who do not have our best interests in mind (or heart). In doing so, he ignores the critical issue of sovereignty for humanity and this planet within the galactic community.

We do not agree with Greer's position and consider this dangerous and insidious.

As a final statement, we were disappointed to learn that our interview request was declined by him: it would have been an interesting and valuable conversation.

--Kerry"
-------------------------------------------

I'm disappointed to say the least.

If Kerry or Bill get the time, I would like them to supply further details. I want to get the facts straight before I kick this guy in the nuts. Pardon my language.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote