Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Norwegian swine-flu vaccination - from Project Camelot

I heard at the radio yesterday that Norway has baught 9 mill doses of swine-flu vaccine to vaccinate all the Norwegian citicens - twice - to have a lasting effect (we are 4,5 mill people). This will arrive in November-09 - two months after the expected top of swine-flu outbreak!
I must say that I don`t understand why the vaccination is so bad....?

I`m not sure that I understand the statement on Project Camelots site, that we now are facing the first Norwegian civil war in 60 years...? We haven`t had a civil war in hundreds of years! And why would the swine-flu vaccine cause a civil war?

What about the communication with the Royal Family, who are not of Draco blood. What is that???
The Norwegian Royal family decents from the Danish Royal family, and thereby relates to all Royal families in Europe...

I don`t understand this message at Project Camelot. Can someone please explain what it means?

Love
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Norwegian swine-flu vaccination - from Project Camelot

Hi Sibir,

The comments are not necessarily related to each other.

The news about Norways' flu shot campaign is all over the press.... in Norway. These flu shots were created to try and stem what is widely beleived to be a man made virus with the sole end of, well creating an anti-virus. Just as on the internet, companies will create viruses, then sell the anti-virus.

There are theorists who beleive that the shots are other than to try to stem a not too serious H1N1 virus, but to cull the population or create another illness etc. In the past, companies have created drugs, given on large scale that gave viscious, even deadly side effects, like the Thalidomide drug for morning sickness in pregnant women in the 1970s.

If you check out the information you will see that George W. Bushs' grandfather was director of a large pharmceutical company that thrived on national vaccine campaigns. He also had very sinister theories about population control.

I'm not aware of any civil war threats coming out of Norway, which is deemed as one of the most peaceful countries on the planet. That comment just baffled me. And I have to agree with you, it's clear that the 'undisclosed source' is not a history scholar, so must be a politician!

As for the Dracos blood comment, Draco is a term used for dragon, so they meant, I imagine, "dragons blood" or "Dragons' blood" as the word Draco used a capital letter. Check this link for Dragons' Blood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_blood Would that throw any more light on the comment?

Could it be that Zagami is back in Norway?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibir View Post
I heard at the radio yesterday that Norway has baught 9 mill doses of swine-flu vaccine to vaccinate all the Norwegian citicens - twice - to have a lasting effect (we are 4,5 mill people). This will arrive in November-09 - two months after the expected top of swine-flu outbreak!
I must say that I don`t understand why the vaccination is so bad....?

I`m not sure that I understand the statement on Project Camelots site, that we now are facing the first Norwegian civil war in 60 years...? We haven`t had a civil war in hundreds of years! And why would the swine-flu vaccine cause a civil war?

What about the communication with the Royal Family, who are not of Draco blood. What is that???
The Norwegian Royal family decents from the Danish Royal family, and thereby relates to all Royal families in Europe...

I don`t understand this message at Project Camelot. Can someone please explain what it means?

Love

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-14-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Norwegian swine-flu - from Project Camelot

Maybe some people need to get back to reality here.
First there is no thing as 'Side effects' ,that is simply load of Bu-ll
In reality you can't lie so you make up some nice word that it sound like
your not intentionally poising the person by making accept him the main effects of the shot.

It like saying the side affect of a nuclear bomb being detonated near your house could result in dead. Don't worry it is just a side effect go back watching TV.

All Vaccines where created to be a BIO-Weapon plain simple. The hard part for developing those with knowing that there where BIO-Weapons. So you get load of propaganda and fraud science to make believe it worked when most people recovered from a disease because of there healty life style.

About the civil war do you have any idea what will happen if all of the people who get forced vaccinated. People refusing and telling what it really does and see people dieing from it. Bye bye peace and welkom total Chaos
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your replies!That clarified a bit!

I still have problem thinking that all caccins are dangerous. If one country has designed a bioweapon to take out all the enimies, they will have problem not to kill themselves, without a proper, functional vaccine. So I think the question should be; from where did you buy/ get your vaccine. There has to be manifactured some good, relyable vaccine somewhere!

Maybe someone out ther want us to believe that the vaccine is dangerous so that when the the really bad virus strikes, it is the ones that is not vaccinated that really dieas? Maybe that is the conspiracy in all this???
I don`t know...

Love
Old 07-14-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

You Got Be joking who do you work for the CIA !!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi mu2143,

You appear to be a little stressed there. Take a deep breath.

The problem with mass vaccines, whichever way you look at it, be it from a conspiracy point of view, or a plain and simple medical point of view, is that 'one size fits all' is not the safest way to go.

The pharmaceutical companies can't assume that every person on the planet is exactly the same. I, for example, am alergic to pennicilin, my mother was alergic to aspirin. So if a 'one size fits all' vaccine was made with either one of those elements, it would mean a problem for either myself, or my mother (not so much now as she's dead - but you get the drift).

It's clear that these mega companies are creating illness to sell their antidotes on large scale to governments, but we need to find out why. The real reason. Is it merely to reap vast profits? Is it to control the human body so they may sell other products? Is it to reduce the population to make the world a better place to live? All of the above?

Nobody here is trying to defend the use of mass vaccines in this thread. As I see it, there was one person who obviously hasn't had a chance to see all of the possibilities behind why the vaccines are being issued and myself who is trying to keep a level head and rationale.

If you have an idea, feel free to share it. But to accuse the poster without knowing who they are of being with the CIA is a little far fetched. Don't you think?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
You Got Be joking who do you work for the CIA !!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Look you have to read better and to see the intension behind the question!!!
Don't you see it ?

If you understand what you are why do all thing brake down when everything is a light frequency and is forever. The trick is it does not exist unless some intensionly have created things to brake down.

There is no spoon!!!!!!

btw I'm not stressed.

psycho warfare. ooo there most be a good vaccine some where (spreading Confusing?) . If do not serve to most high then your a goner simple.

You can not be asking this type of questions when there is tons of information on the Project Camelot web site to get the big picture. Why do I see people falling for same BS over and over again.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Norwegian swine-flu vaccination - from Project Camelot

I care but I do not hug a Nuclear Bomb because it has a bright light
Old 07-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve_A for keeping it calm. In the 70's I got the vaccine for the swine flu because the govt. scared us into it ( I was still young and naive). I almost died from the shot. It was worse than getting the swine flu. Since then I don't get vaccinated. I take good care of my immune system and try to stay healthy. Big Pharma has always done both causing and "curing" the problem for both profits and on the conspiracy side, to control the population.

Sibir Please read up on Guardasil, which the governor of Texas tried to mandate that all girls age 8 must get this shot or they can't go to school. The citizens said no and the mandate was resended. No one should make a shot mandatory for anyone. We should make up our own mind.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Look metal rust that is natural.................. NOT,
Software have bug in them....................NOT. You need software engineer to fix it. why do you not make it correct in the first place so I do not need you!!!!

Everything a round you is they way you think it is (Creation) or collective conscience remember radio/TV etc. Create stuff on the planet that look like what you see is normal without you knowing who you really are. I can fool you and you and will create it without your knowledge or knowing.

Hey NEO your living in a dream word it is all a round you. WAKE UP!!!!

Where looping for 100 of millions of years on this planet. because we believe a LIE

If knew who we are we would not do what where doing!!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #11
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
If you have an idea, feel free to share it.
Yes I have one. What if it's not about killer vaccines, but rather about sorting out people who are not scared of refusing mandatory vaccination, since these people won't and obviously can't be mind-controlled into accepting the NWO? Kind of a practical survey to see how fearless some of us are, and how many we are. Actually I got this theory from there:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...03&topic=10499
Quote:
SUBVERSIVES AND DESSENTERS BEWARE!

The shadowy elite have orchestrated a dastardly plan to unleash a modified and deadly strain of Swine Flu in the Autumn of 2009. The vaccination uptake rates among the general population is expected to be very high. This will be achieved by an increasingly apocalyptic and sustained media campaign warning the public of the dangers of refusing the vaccine. Governments have already printed millions more leaflets and posters to back this up.

Only subversives and dessenters will refuse the vaccine. The target of the shadowy elite is to wipe out an estimated 93.6% of the opposition to their evil plans for a New World Order. Leaving only the good sheeple who will continue to act as their slaves, no questions asked.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Even if the guy made it up, it fits perfectly with the way they operate. Don't you think?

Last edited by metaw3; 07-14-2009 at 05:01 PM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #12
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

mu2143 your speech is very angry for a light being. People wake up in different ways. Shouldn't we be there to help them, not yell at them.

Be positive
Be truthful
Be helpful

peace out
Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #13
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

That is what you create I can write something in fear or anger does not mean that I or you see it that way.!!!!

Think again!!!!!did I wrote it in anger or is it that you see it as anger?
Old 07-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

good point
Old 07-14-2009, 05:20 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Yes I have one. What if it's not about killer vaccines, but rather about sorting out people who are not scared of refusing mandatory vaccination, since these people won't and obviously can't be mind-controlled into accepting the NWO? Kind of a practical survey to see how fearless some of us are, and how many we are. Actually I got this theory from there:Even if the guy made it up, it fits perfectly with the way they operate. Don't you think?
Well if thats their plan they are going to have trouble first they need to know who you are , Don`t volunteer any information , don`t go to their vaccination clinics .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #16
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Northern Boy

Anyone that works has a social security number, they don't need your name they have your number and that is all they need. Sad to say. They will give shots at your work place. Believe me if they want, they can find you. Unless you have never had a social security number or ever filled an income tax return. We all have IP addresses and you know the internet providers will belt when forced to turn over their client lists. I'm starting to scare myself. I'm taking a deep breath now and exhaling.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi mu2143,

I can see your point, very Kabbalah, that our surroundings are only what we perceive them to be.

I can only agree again when you question about if somebody knows that you replied in anger or frustration, or if it was only their perception, after all the language barrier is not always the kindest of friends when we really have something important to say (I have the same problem here in Brazil with Portuguese, so I can understand totally).

However, if you ask someone to 'wake up', are you not asking them to see the same thing as you are? Are you not asking them to see the same reality that you perceive?

If all of our perceptions of reality are different, and we realize that, doesn't it make more sense to allow the freedom of each individual to live in their reality, even if that reality doesn't coincide with yours? Only by understanding the reality of others will we be able to understand our own better. I hear a lot of 'wake up' calls, but no substance. Wake up to what? Do I ask everybody to wake up to my reality? Although my reality is real to me, does that make it the real deal?

What I was trying to get at in my post was that we need to try and find level ground and put every possibility on the table to try and, as Glenn Beck would say, "Join the dots" and try and make a bigger clearer picture of what is happening around us. Sharing ideas and concepts is one of the tools we use to try and expand what we think and find solutions that work well for us all. To use this tool we need to have a very level head and take our time to evaluate each idea and information. If we do our homework correctly, when our backs are against the wall, we will already have the solution to the problem.

Join us. Share your ideas.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
That is what you create I can write something in fear or anger does not mean that I or you see it that way.!!!!

Think again!!!!!did I wrote it in anger or is it that you see it as anger?
Old 07-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

What I mean with wake up is that you create your own reality and if you get your self vaccinated then that is a violation of your freewill unless by freewill you accepted some one else's reality he created by accepting a lie with in it self gives you the trued.

Example is the side effect of the vaccination remember there is no thing as a side effect.

Seeing the same thing as me is and that is your just a light being(co-creator) as everyone else unless you except destruction!!!!.

If you knew what you are then you would not do what you where doing.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #19
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

O BTW, Glenn Beck is a deceiver and liar.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:56 AM   #20
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

I`m not a CIA-agent, but we can think of how and why and use our own brain to think and discuss things over without being accused of being a CIA-agent.

Thank you Steve A for calming the discussion down. It wasn`t meant to provoke anyone!

In 2000-2001 I actually worked for the National Institute for Public health in Norway, the virology department. A collegue and I was poding eggs (with unborn chicken) with flu-viruses. After a couple of days, the chicken was dead. We opened the egg and cleaned the transperrent area between the chicken and egg shell for blood vessels. We crushed the material and made an assay with no dangerous agents. The assay was dried and bottled and shipped to hospitals etc all over the country... If the swine-flu vaccine is made in a similar way, then I am not worried.
BUT I really think that we are better off trying to live through those illnesses we get. It strengthens our body and immune system.

I really don`t think that the Norwegian gouvernment is going to force us to take the vaccine... That is just not the way things work in this country.

By the way: there has been 8 new incidents of swine-flu registrered just yesterday (that is a lot of cases in such a small country). It is expected that new incidents will escalate the next few weeks
Old 07-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #21
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Norwegian swine-flu vaccination - from Project Camelot

O It was just another case of tunnel vision syndrome no CIA Just like Dan burisch.