Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 02:30 AM   #101
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:23 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #102
Galatea
Avalon Senior Member

Yay! Congradies on starting Project Avalon!
I'm Galatea and i've been watching the Project Camelot site for the past year. I live in Australia and am in my final year of study Biomedical Science. I'm also starting up my own laboratory soon so if you need anything scientifically looked at just email me.

Let us fight for our tomorrow!
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:44 AM   #103
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Hello ARE WE THERE YET! and everyone here!,
Boy, do I know how you feel!!!
Like you, at a very early age felt out of place, like I did not belong on this planet, sort of speak and didn't understand why I felt that way. Why at 9 years old I could see the Auras on people and things too. Thank God for my mother who was always there for me and guide me to find my path. After reading many books, contacting many people in this field, attending many workshops I understood a little bid more.

I also very recently started to write with my right hand, after all my life being a left-hand person!, I can even write with two hands at same time!, go figure!, even my hearing has been sort of tuned up, specifically the left ear. Has anyone else experienced these changes??.

I have heard and read about these vibrational up-grades symptoms but didn't pay to much attention up until now.

So you see, I truly believe with all my heart that we are standing at the threshold of magnificent times, times of great transition that will transform our very essence, therefore WE MUST remain FOCUS and CENTERED at all times, vigilant if you will.

Thanks Bill & Kerry for being the bridge that connect us ALL!

Remember WE ARE ALL ONE!

Blessings
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:03 AM   #104
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

heheh. it seems like everyone is going through the same thing "awakening" and dealing with frustration at letting friends or relatives know. whats going on.

most my friends are like minded so theyre open but still pretty resistant. i send links and articles but most of it is ignored. they all say theyll believe me if things hit the fan.

i find it crazy that many many people are becoming really aware and of course then i read or watch so many interviews that explain WHY people are waking up en masse. so cool and positive. the "consciousness grid" on the earth is up and running, indigineous people are all aware of what us techno-society folk are just warming up to.

my friends say i seem "excited" and ask why since what i talk about seems so gloomy --and i always tell them that no matter what happens this is GOOD for us as a society and a species in the long run. even if i dont make it to 2012 or get to see the end result, what an exciting time to be alive! this doesnt happen often!

my mom always said i chose to be here at this time, and it really feels like i have, life is an exciting ride to be grateful for all its ups and downs. and folks we got a serious "E" ticket ride this time around. and if what seems to be coming for people living with their heart, the best is yet to come!

if your on these forums then your off to a good start. we are all one. i am you, you are me, we are we.

peace and love
kyle
http://www.myspace.com/kyleespeleta

(myself 6 months ago wouldve thought this was mushy hippy dippy sentiment, amazing how things can change so drastically!)

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-07-2008 at 03:10 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #105
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, glad to be aboard this site. I'm located in Alaska and looking forward to all the discussions and good info to be gathered here. I've been waiting for a site like this and I'm glad it's finally here!!-:¦:-•:***:•.-:¦:-
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:07 AM   #106
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyfingers View Post
I've been waiting for a site like this and I'm glad it's finally here!!-:¦:-•:***:•.-:¦:-
Welcome to the Forum/and, The Group
Tricky-Fingers (interesting name)

Brightest blessings
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:11 AM   #107
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Thanks Bill & Kerry for being the bridge that connect us ALL! Remember WE ARE ALL ONE! Blessings
Yes, a big thank you, to Bill & Kerry,
for both being great examples,
and, setting "the stage" to bring us all back to
The Round Table...
Brightest Blessings to All,
I am
to all
The eXchanger
Old 09-07-2008, 04:13 AM   #108
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
I have also been looking to immigrate to NZ.
one of the only countries,
you can go to the beach, on the same day,
you go skiing

NZ is an awesome country

i am
The eXchanger
Old 09-07-2008, 04:21 AM   #109
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Hello one and all!

A huge thank you to Kerry and Bill for the sheer force of their intent and focus.

Also thanks to the moderators who'll assist here.

I've been following Project Camelot since around the first set of Dan Burisch interviews.
The value and weight of the knowledge I've taken in so far goes beyond what I can describe.

The best part (for me personally) is that much of the information corroborates so well
with my own research (both internal and external) that I've been amassing all my life(times).

Project Avalon speaks exactly to the concept that there are so many of us resonating on the same levels.
The resonant others could be right next door, or around the corner, or on the other side of town,
or getting ready to move where you are, or wanting to go where you want to go,
or perhaps in need of a bit of your insight, or maybe just looking for a great potato soup recipe.
(heehee, threw that one in there for fun because we must remember to keep our spirits light as well)

I've not read deeply into what's been going on here in the forums so far
but from what I have scanned - it looks and sounds great!

As we all aware, time is of the essence.
Making the most of it just feels so right!
Undooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:49 AM   #110
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

I feel as if i'm making my way out of the dark, wet forest to bask on the shores of infinite wisdom. Lets fill these pages with our individual pearls of wisdom for all of antiquity. This is our new declaration of independence. Our shot heard round the multiverse! I feel great gratitude to be a witness here. Thank you Bill and Kerry, thank you brave members of Project Avalon forum. As they have said...welcome to the winning side!!!!!!

Dan

Last edited by just-us; 09-07-2008 at 04:54 AM.
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:04 AM   #111
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
I have noticed that I see differently. Almost like there's more depth. Also, I have had several kaleidoscope experiences, where I see a shape with changing colors but I can't make it out. Wrote it off. Also, I have been noticing auras around everything, not just people. Trying to write that off too.
i totally understand what you mean....i too see things differently,i thought it was my mind going bananas..yet inside i knew what i was seeing is true...example:i can see the aura of all plants ie;trees
i have lots of changes occuring that maybe in time i will explain.dont wanna make a fool out of myself yet....im in the medical profession yet i know what im going through has no medical explanation..none whatsoever..ive also had visions of things not yet to pass...seen things not of this world,human and nonhuman..this world now feels different,....the earths vibe feels very unstable...yet all around me continues on...maybe its just me... i also get looks from people ive never met,never known...whos very energies are very negative..as if they know something that i dont...lights are also very different in apperance too....and yes ive had my eyes checked...that was my first thought..can anyone explain whats going on w/me?????any ideas...

Last edited by conniec818; 09-07-2008 at 05:09 AM.
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:56 AM   #112
azpiper
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,
When will you be in Sodona?
azpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:32 AM   #113
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Welcome to the Forum

Hello everyone,

I am grateful for what Bill and Kerry are doing. Hope that the transformations happen as smooth as possible, to bring Heaven down to earth.
Those secret government guys must be so afraid of the events that are going to happen, and the awareness that people are obtaining through the work people like Bill and Kerry are doing.

Best Wishes
Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:59 AM   #114
pearlmann
Avalon Senior Member

:lightsabre Hi everyone i'm in canada and very curious and i geuss i'm not alone! I go on project camelot everytime i turn on my computer! It's awesome. It's also cool to see so many people allready here!! one day soon i hope the cat comes out of the bag? so we can get on with some kind of revolution or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
Welcome to the Project Avalon Forum.

Please feel free to register an account and post away

If you have any problems, then please do not hesitate to contact any of the Forum Moderators, or feel free to post your question in here.

Cheers

Sean.
pearlmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #115
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers Bill & Kerry. Project Avalon is born. The Universe and me wish you all the love and luck you can carry.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #116
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone
Glad I stumbled by ,seems like a very well put together forum
looking forward to hearing from you all.
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #117
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

A big thank you to Bill & Kerry for giving birth to this project. I have been a regular visitor at Project Camelot for quite some time, and judging from their pledge list, the 'Wake Up Call' has been received loud and clear.

And so, this forum is indeed a wonderful addition to all free thinking souls out there.

Kindest regards and best wishes..
symbolon
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #118
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou bill and kerry for this website i can see things moving forword now i dont feel so trapped now
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #119
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry,

VERY impressive layout you have for this site. It's easy to use and very attractive to look at. I can't wait to see all the interesting people and topics that this site will attract.

Vance

seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #120
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Ecuador farm sanctuary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry and Bill I posted this on the Ground Crew earlier and emailed you couple of days ago...about interviewing Patrick Geryl. Thanks, Roy

Hello Conde and fellow Ground Crew!

I have been visiting Project Camelot many times and listened to alot of the interviews, purchased books, downloads etc.

I have read Edgar Cayce books and others books 30 to 35 years ago. Kari and Bill has certainly given us a lot of wonderful information as well as George Green.

No doubt there is turbulence slated for 2012 and trying to find a "safe place" is my objective for the future of mankind.

I have emailed Bill and Kerry about interviewing this gentleman as some of the information make conflict with being in Ecuador.

Patrick Geryl, I think, goes about it more scientificly, but I would like to have feed back of what others think and if his information is viable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37OT...eature=related

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_Seven_Summits
Ecuador is part of a Pacific Ring of volcanoes named "Ring of Fire"
The type of volcanoes found are high and steep-sided stratovolcanoes, which are known to have sudden and violent eruptions with longer periods of dormancy.

By Quito highest volcano in the world, the Cotopaxi.

Trying to make a logicial move and will be open to others view and ideas.

Regards,

Roy
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #121
spacemuzic
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

Bill, Kerry. Good stuff. Nuff said.

The evolution of consciousness is fast approaching! Be excited, be very excited!

In Peace, for Peace
spacemuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #122
spacemuzic
Avalon Senior Member

All is one
spacemuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #123
BPhill

Helloooooooooooo Everybuddy!

New here, duh....anyhow I got this question I posted in the Avalon general discussion but I realize posting it here would be more appropriate so here goes:

I have a question, I have followed Bill and Kerry's work quite intently and can say that at least for me their efforts have provided me with better information to make sense of this jungle of esoterism, the occult and its intertwining relationships with the geo-socio-political backdrop.

I have not had a chance to fully immerse myself in Green's Handbook but as far as I can tell alot of the information does have its counterpart already laid out in Ra's The Law of One albeit sparing details on the specificity on the time that events will occur..in that respect I'd like to know if this uhhh..community requires that one espouse the material put forth in the Handbook or if it's rather about the cohesion of like minded individuals?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #124
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpiper View Post
Bill,
When will you be in Sodona?
Hi there,

We will be in Sedona from 9/15 to 9/28 approx.... although we may be traveling around the Southwest during that time. After that we fly to Australia for the Nexus conference where we will be speaking...

Kerry
Old 09-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #125
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings to you, my new comrades.

I first became aware that life on earth isn't what it appears to be in the mid 1960s... I virtually lived at the library until the internet came along. Since then, it seems that I've traveled millions of miles searching for the truth. My search has been made much easier since I found Project Camelot. I want to thank Kerry and Bill for the information that they continue to provide! I'm looking forward to communicating with like-minded individuals here at Project Avalon.

Peace to you... O.E.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote