Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you thing Something major will happen this October (Other than Finacial) ??
Yes 3 20.00%
No 5 33.33%
Maybe 3 20.00%
Not Sure Yet ! 4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Do you still think something will happen this month (October Surprise)) ??

Do you still think something major will occur this month (October) ?? If so let's hear your thought/opinion on what might occur and a possible date ??
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you still think something will happen this month (October Surprise)) ??

I don't think anything's going to happen. Quite frankly, the term "October Surprise" has become quite annoying to my ears (no offense intended). I suppose people are so used to weird things happening in October, especially concerning presidential campaigns. I believe that more more people discuss an "October Surprise" of a political nature, the more they want it to happen.

The only possible thing would be a total crash of the stock market.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Do you still think something will happen this month (October Surprise)) ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
I don't think anything's going to happen. Quite frankly, the term "October Surprise" has become quite annoying to my ears (no offense intended). I suppose people are so used to weird things happening in October, especially concerning presidential campaigns. I believe that more more people discuss an "October Surprise" of a political nature, the more they want it to happen.

The only possible thing would be a total crash of the stock market.

Yeh, It should be called " Outrageous October " ! + The Web-bot only predicted the Financial Crisis which was it's original purpose. That could also explain the period of time which this will last from, approx now - Next March !
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Do you still think something will happen this month (October Surprise)) ??

Moved to Off Topic..

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1234567890, 2008 osama wilcock, aeious bill cassidy, kerry ryan michael uhouse, october surprise