Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anna Hayes: Earth history

Huge picture of our soul/spirit history with our religious/ ET/ connections to the present situation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0snc...om=PL&index=13

Very interesting.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Thank you so much for putting these videos up here

I wanted to re-watch them the other day and they were all removed

I am almost done with her second book and re-watching these videos make more sense now

Blessings
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My rather harsh review, I call it constructive criticism

First video ~ starts out with some nice generalization's that everyone can agree with.

~ finishes with a hook on the ego, while since you agree with these nice generalizations and you are watching this, you are very special, you are very high up and ready for all of this.

Ok, now ego is activated, I'm special, I'm chosen, I'm watching these videos.

Then it is like: YOU want to know truth right? Well then this is for you.

Second video ~ launches into names, numbers, very confusing speaking that literally NO ONE IN THE WORLD will really understand what is being said exactly.

However, ego is activated, we are special, this material is for special people. This is for people like me that want the truth right? Well then, fake it til u make it. We're confused but it sounds important, so we just feel instead it's great, she's wonderful etc. etc.

Mind control works exactly this way from my understanding. You state a commonly known fact, activate the ego with a compliment, then implant bizarre information in a confusing way.

Deception.

What is the take home message? Keep learning more in this endless circle of nothingness.

By the time we are done absorbing Anna Hayes materials we will most likely believe:

>You must evacuate the earth.
>ETs hold the highest spiritual truth.
>Humanities protector Archangel Michael is your enemy, connect to the ETs.
>Your personal ascension is determined by which ETs have access to stargates.
>You are lower than the ETs.
>Jesus was real, but he ran away from the cross in order to 'save his life' and another dude died on the cross for him.
>You can "activate DNA" to be more loving, rather than being more loving to be more loving!
>If only you keep reading these books over and over, buying the next one etc. you will finally 'get it'

And the take home lie: Truth is mental not spiritual. The power is outside of you, not inside of you and you have no hope of saving your planet, so leave when you get a chance.

To me this is up is down, black is white, spin us around, empty our pockets then set us out to the world to preach the message.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't started watching this, although I think Anna has a lot of great information and it should be a great watch.

But y'know how you'll sometimes go on YouTube, and the pink border will show up where your video's supposed to be, saying, "This video has removed by user", or, "This video has been removed due to copyright infringement", or whatever?

Well, there's a big, pink border across the top of the YouTube page (with an exclamation mark in a circle.) that reads above Anna's video, "Invalid arguments". This has happened to me once before on another video (about the giant humans that were around on Earth before us.), and it confused me 'cause I'd never seen such blatant attempts at thought-pressuring before. Anyone else getting this or have any information on why it may say that as some sort of error message?

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Being a child of God, I do believe that I was born with special powers and that I was indeed very special

We have forgotten just how special we all are...............so now we must remember.

The power is within you...............not outside If you had listened to more than a few words you would of picked that up

It is not mental LOL its spriritual.............where did you get that ?

She is not spreading lies
Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

As we climb the path of Truth, the test of discernment get more subtle.

No lie can be sold without having truth in it.

The higher you get, the more truth is sprinkled in with the lies, but the lies also get a little more nefarious.

So if Hayes material is helping us break through fear for the time being, maybe it is the right thing for us for now. Maybe the stuff that isn't so bad is helping us break through some of our illusions.

There is always More. So the key is non-attachment. At some point, we may outgrow a source of information and be ready for something more.

That's really the key.

Take it all with a big mountain of salt, and then when the Now comes, we will be ready to surrender the illusions we've absorbed into our energy fields from false teaching and come up higher in Self realization of the Truth that will set us free.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Love the video a deff must listen to
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Maybe the stuff that isn't so bad is helping us break through some of our illusions.
And maybe the stuff that seems horrible (ie. mass vaccinations, Barack's terrible job at being president, GMO's in our food, etc.) is fabulous, considering it's SO INSIDIOUS, it makes us wake up and take stock of who we REALLY are! I'm quite thankful for these "negative" things for that specific reason - that someone plays a "negative" role so one can play a positive role.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
And maybe the stuff that seems horrible (ie. mass vaccinations, Barack's terrible job at being president, GMO's in our food, etc.) is fabulous, considering it's SO INSIDIOUS, it makes us wake up and take stock of who we REALLY are! I'm quite thankful for these "negative" things for that specific reason - that someone plays a "negative" role so one can play a positive role.

<3
Well that's cause we're here in the school of hard knocks. It doesn't have to be this way. We can choose to awaken to our inner Divinity Now, without having the birth pains wake us up in a nasty way. It's all choice.

The less people awaken to who they really are beyond the matrix, the more birth pains will occur. Each one of us is a part of the solution when we raise our consciousness by moving beyond the mental, beyond the thinker and Being the I AM within...

Or, we can wait around and see what happens... not so pretty that way...
Old 12-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Well that's cause we're here in the school of hard knocks. It doesn't have to be this way. We can choose to awaken to our inner Divinity Now, without having the birth pains wake us up in a nasty way. It's all choice.
You are totally right, 14 Chakras. And it's wonderful - we have so many people now who are grateful for all the world and all the world's everything, and I think that's a huge step. Instead of hating someone for trying to carry out a nefarious agenda, finding the beauty in it and the love in it, or even just SENDING that person loving energy - I think it helps SO MUCH.

I think the inner Divinity is being awoken every day - we are daily "recruiting", so to speak, more conscious and aware individuals to join in the blessing of independence and self-creation and unconditional love! So the positive energy people like you and I have been sending out is definitely helping.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras: Your posts on this thread should be read and re-read...and applied to everyone...not just to Anna Hayes. But are you especially critical of Hayes because she dumps on Archangel Michael? My present approach is to take a little from everyone...without having a particular guru...and that includes Jesus Christ. I don't think Jesus objects either. Rejecting the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin according to the words attributed to Jesus.

I just love listening to this lecture...but I have absolutely no idea if it's true...or if it's complete BS. The possibilites are enormous. The lecture causes me to think very deeply, and to use my imagination quite vividly. Could the Ark of the Covenant really be Nibiru (or the UFO we came here on)? Just a thought. Could the Ark of the Covenant be located in a Deep Underground Military Base? I will never undergo any initiations or programmings...other than studying, listening to music, and walking my dog in nature. The 12-strand stuff makes me nervous.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-21-2009 at 10:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #12
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I will never undergo any initiations or programmings...
Agreed! That seems a little suspect to me as well.

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Makes Tibetan Buddhism seem like nursery school.I thought those teachings were complicated.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em. Remember the Tower of Babel?

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #15
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em.
That's probably the self-appointed "elite"'s motto. :P

<3
Old 12-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

ok i am on part 13 confused how credible is this lady has neone listened to all

these parts
Old 12-22-2009, 02:05 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
ok i am on part 13 confused how credible is this lady has neone listened to all

these parts

I felt this way the first time only because I didnt understand all that she brought up

For instance.........the different strands of DNA, races, species and planets

Of course we were never taught any of this in school.

I rewatched these movies after reading the books and I'm able to follow.

I have listened to several of her videos, just going through with more understanding this time around

to some it may not be important but I am finding that it is filling in so much of my questions of how things work and what is happening and what is behind tptbs sick minds
Old 12-22-2009, 03:27 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE2X5DRidw0
Old 12-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #19
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I felt this way the first time only because I didnt understand all that she brought up

For instance.........the different strands of DNA, races, species and planets

Of course we were never taught any of this in school.

I rewatched these movies after reading the books and I'm able to follow.

I have listened to several of her videos, just going through with more understanding this time around

to some it may not be important but I am finding that it is filling in so much of my questions of how things work and what is happening and what is behind tptbs sick minds
yea i made it to video 15, then my head almost exploded, I couldn't take

it all in information lol. So do you know if were part of the 11d sub universe or

the 12d main universe. Also i got to the part that talked about the 3 shifts we

were gonna experience, right before i turned it off, do you remember what she

said was gonna happen.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

are you talking about the waves ? From what I gather it is timelines when assension will be happening by masses

I hope that is what you mean

I have to put her books down at times because its just too much information but as I get further into the book I recall what she mentioned. So it all fits in but whoa.....hang on because she has alot to say.

She talks fast in her videos too because she knows she has much to say.

As alot of good book, you wonder why they have to add all of this and stuff just doesnt make sense until you reach the end..........or a good movie

She is trying to put in world history that is spanning over so much time

Especially when our minds have been brained washed for so many years
Old 12-22-2009, 05:46 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

14 chakras,

just bec. she is presenting the "i" as "special" does not mean you're ego is inflated. to me WE are ALL GODS, the all that is is in every soul bec. we are all connected to source. you can't just make an assumption that she is presenting false info. give me concrete evidence otherwise. alex collier says we are all special, in fact says "we are royalty".
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Please let me explain:

We are indeed very very very special. You are indeed very very very special. You are not some little human victim. You are a co-creator with all that IS. You are child of the most High. You are simply playing the role in a movie right now of being limited.. but now's the time to stop playing the victim and remember who we are beyond the Matrix, who we are in Oneness with the I AM within... The Divine Self awakens... this is what we are here for... a mass awakening in all of humanity and in ourselves to the God Power, Wisdom and Love within us Now.

I'm simply suggesting that while Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials start out with some basic truths, then throw compliment that makes us feel maybe more special than others (which is wrong, because we are ALL Children of the most high), then goes on with ridiculous totally insane complex names and dates and numbers and science fiction and fills our head til it's ready to explode, but somehow makes us feel like we're learning something special, when really we're just learning a bunch of non-sense.

Spiritual Truth is what will set us free, is how we BE what Collier refers to as 'royalty'.

True royalty does not sit around and get pampered!!!! True royalty are leaders, they solve problems, they have great wisdom, they are connected to the source, they are One with the source.

The greatest among the galaxy are the greatest servants of All because they help awaken the greatness in all, the Divinity in All. They are not powerless, and they MOST CERTAINLY take dominion over their own planet and fix their own mess!!!

What I see, is the more we absorb Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials more often than not we start preparing to evacuate the planet and somehow mistakenly come to believe that our own salvation is tied to some stargate science fiction story about which long named alien race has control of things...

The names she gives to these ET races are in my opinion totally ridiculous, spiritual words thrown together with ET species to make long sounding, totally meaningless, completely confusing versions of truth that are really just garbage filling up our energy field...

That's how I feel about it anyway!

Maybe "Melchizedic Alpha Omega Annunaki" etc. etc. etc. has some truth in it, I suggest it has less truth than CNN or Fox news and is specifically designed to sell more books, audio lectures etc. and completely confuse the **** out of us until we've basically given up all hope that us humans can connect to source and solve our own problems.

Show me one person who has read these books and spent a lot of time with them, that knows the reality, that humanity will indeed raise up our own planet and ALL LIFE ON IT (besides potentially the very most self centered) by connecting to the source within ourselves, and we will do it without ET interference / help.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-22-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #23
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Love it 14 Chakras...so much so I'm going to have to read what you have to say about Anna Hayes twice maybe thrice. I feel exactly the same way about all this gobbly gook.
Watch out for those "implants". They'll get you every time!
__________________________________________________ ___________
Humans must survive as a Species.......never relinquish to the Controllers
your personal freedom to dictate your own Destiny.
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:12 PM   #24
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
are you talking about the waves ? From what I gather it is timelines when assension will be happening by masses
Yes she might have said the waves. I was curious of whats your interpretation

of what she was talking about in the ascension process, who's gonna go ect...

Can i get a quick generalization of what she said thanks.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=joe2288;207011]Yes she might have said the waves. I was curious of whats your interpretation

of what she was talking about in the ascension process, who's gonna go ect...

Can i get a quick generalization of what she said thanks.[/QUO

We hear many talk about timelines and explain certain events. She calls it the ascension cycle and it will be when earth will make its transition from the present fourth world to the fifth world of the Bridge Zone and Taran ascension time cycles. The timeline is 5/5/2000-2017..

This is absolutely no different than what the Hopi's express except she is giving a broader timeline. Its a time of cataclysmic events originally associated with the end times.

My impression of who will go will be those that are able to make the vibrational rymthm You must open your chakras in order to do so

She has so much written about all of this. She highly recommends meditation and I think its great that NorthernSantuary put down her lessons for us.