Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Haiti: Forshadowing Observations Of Spiritual Nature

As I obverved Haiti unfold, there were little snippets of information that occurred to me, for example a woman making mud cakes for her children, and to me it was a forshadowing, a warning to people of the world to take heed, and to ponder your own plans if there is an upcoming shift, and they paid the price for that warning.

And this video is a few notes about Haiti and my personal introspections. What were the lessons you learned from Haiti, and how did it affect you, did you amp up your personal plans any or is it status quo.

Comments on this video must be approved at YouTube unless you are a friend, so no need to post twice. I will return over the next day or so and check up for comments and hopefully discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR0i7Jgev1c
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Haiti: Forshadowing Observations Of Spiritual Nature

I've watched your video and there was a question similar to yours that was asked by Bilko and answered by Phtha in a thread about solar gazing.

Take a look at this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...714#post228714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
How come so many Africans die of starvation and disease when they do nothing but walk on the earth and take in sun, all day? Is it because there is no intent to use the sun?
Not trying to be a pessimist.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Ecellent thread, I will be reading that today. Yes, early on it was given to me an introspection that I tried to describe in a series of videos called Avatars.

Basically, in summation, the SUN is the 3D representation for us, of a higher being who is holding space just like we hold our body. So you are in effect connecting with God, a being, and it is not really sun worship. I will summation on that thread as well.

Think of it like this. The sun in the impersonal of the being, and connecting to the sun in intent is to connect with the personal of the being.

The being is also communicating with us by way of the holographic circles of light which I also photograph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I've watched your video and there was a question similar to yours that was asked by Bilko and answered by Phtha in a thread about solar gazing.

Take a look at this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...714#post228714
Old 02-12-2010, 09:13 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

People have been dying in Haiti by the thousands for decades. Civil war, starvation, disease, and crime have been daily reality for the people there for to long.

What I learned from it was that hardly anyone gives a s--t about the plights of other people in the world until a bunch of them die all at once.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #5
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
People have been dying in Haiti by the thousands for decades. Civil war, starvation, disease, and crime have been daily reality for the people there for to long.

What I learned from it was that hardly anyone gives a s--t about the plights of other people in the world until a bunch of them die all at once.
For sure, it is like the slow poison of alcohol, drink just enough, and you can drink your whole life. Drink too much at one time, you are toast.