Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #126
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Admiral Swanny, my friend, you're gonna wet your pants on this one!

Answers to questions to Hatonn
22-04-2005

HATONN: Good morning!
BOB T: Good morning; we highly appreciate this opportunity to see if we can get some clarity on some things. So here are some questions I have put together this morning I think that are representative of a those things going on the minds of many of us at this time and we understand respect the secrecy in many of these matters. So what we are asking is a clarification of these things. Some of these questions do contain several directly related sub questions so I am wondering should I ask the main question and then the sub questions separately or is one unit?
HATONN: As you wish.

BOB T: Ok the first one I will just ask the entire question. We have been told that the Federation has been meeting with all members of the Senate and Congress and many of them have come back to the light and now support bringing this country back to constitutional law. Because none of this is seen publicly just what are these enlightened members of Congress doing now? Are they still rubber stamping those non constitutional bills sent from the White House, and is business going on as usual?
HATONN: My dear ones this is a time in this country, the United States of America when many changes are taking place behind the scenes. These changes are not to be sprung upon the public all of a sudden all at once, as some would think. This may have been the way it would have been at one time, however circumstances have rendered these, this bringing forth all at once, to not be as wise a choice as it once was.

Therefore we are working with these members of Congress and the Senate to bring about a vast array of changes. We are laying the groundwork with them. In the meantime they are going about business as usual to a point, enough to keep going what is already in place. Now there is reason for this and this reason is that up to a certain point the appearance of business as usual warrants being kept going. For when we begin to bring forth all of the reform, all of that has come before will be rendered obsolete moot, gone.

There will not be any of these, lets say, unfortunate points, laws, acts, bills, put into action in a progressive manner for to go beyond a certain point with the results of them would be to bring more of the tyranny to the people. It is in a way you might call in a state of neutrality it is giving time for us to work with those here who have come to the light to realize the power that they have to stand in the love that they are. To stand in that power and work with us to bring a more just, a more equitable, a more peaceful and loving and Divine form of governance to the people.

There will not be as I said, any irrevocable actions brought in this process. In this time that we are being given you might say giving ourselves we are being able to set into motion the ability to almost like, figuratively with a flick of the switch, to set the new measures into action, into movement, into place and this would in turn remove all of this other stuff that is in front right now.

So we are working with the members of Congress and the Senate in this manner there is much, as I said much being done in the background to set this all into place. There have been certain measures taken to assure that these new changes are not messed with. When this process is complete, when all of this has been set in place, all of the changes are ready, then we should be able to bring forward to the public what we have planned by way of announcement. Until then it is best that I not give you detail as to that announcement. This will come and there will be updates at various stages in order for the security of this to hold, and in order for the safety of certain individuals to be assured. We must keep this secretive from the public until it is such time that it can be brought forward.

BOB T: Ok the other day you said that there were maybe 76% of the Senate and Congress has come around to being willing to work for the country so where does that leave us with some of the others who maybe still refuse to come to that?
HATONN: we are now at 89%.
BOB T: Oh! That's great!
HATONN: Yes!

BOB T: Ok the next question is, you sort of answered it but anyway here is the question. You made us aware of the CNN announcement that was scheduled to be announced a few days ago. This announcement was to be with the Chief Justice publicly issuing warrants for the arrest of the 9/11 perpetrators, as we understand it. We were told that something went wrong and maybe a kidnapping or something to stop this public announcement. So does that mean there were no backup plans to bring this announcement to the public maybe even from a secret location? All we see is no further mention of this pivotal announcement since that initial statement from the Federation. Please tell us what you can about this matter. It is hard to fathom that no backup plans were well rehearsed and in place to bring forth such an important announcement.
HATONN: First I will address the last statement. We did have backup plans already to go. However when the incident happened, of the hostages taken, this provided us with a whole new premise on which to build our next step. We of course had anticipated that they would pull some shenanigans. We knew of the possibility of several that they may choose. We knew full well that when their choice, when they enacted it, then we would be able to instantaneously choose our course of action, whether it was to rely on the backup plan to go and make the announcement anyway, or two gain new ground on which to bring more.

You see what happened was this. We saw the potential for what happened, we saw though their action this ferreted out some others, some people who we weren't sure would play a pivotal role in this and so they, in other words, in a way they played their ace card and we were ready to act on it. It gave us new insight, gave us new information on which to build another plan.

We must always be ready in life at any given moment to make an abrupt right turn, 90° angle, to see, to recognize an opportunity for something that will fit the moment and supercede a possible backup that has already been planned and this is what happened. Therefore we decided not only to cancel the announcement that night, but to also request to not have that C-SPAN coverage of 911, of that book. We requested them to postpone that for a while because we have another plan that is being formulated, and I cannot divulge what that is right now. But rest assured we ask that you trust that this is well in hand and because of what happened that night we have been given a new direction and its feels and it looks real firm for us. That’s all I can say about that right now.

BOB T: Ok just a little follow-up on that it would be my thinking that at the time the Federation and those other officials that are involved actually decide that this is the time for this announcement, at that time nothing would actually stop it. There would be no more ability by those to stop it.
HATONN: Yes that is correct, we of course, we are able to see a certain degree into the future and this is where a lot of our decision making comes from. And when we are able to see into the future, there is a certain energy that we will see that will tell us it is time now, this the moment in which we can bring forward this announcement. This energy, as we look forward into the future at any given moment, the energy will have a certain air, a certain look to it, a feel. It is a feeling that represents the void. Anything, any action that comes as a result of any other action always creates a certain pattern ahead of it. And when we see just ahead of a probable announcement, when we see that there is the void ahead of it, then we know that that is the time in which we can bring it forward, we have that that second time.

And understanding the nature of time, which I'm sure many of you do right now, you understand time is not this staid, calculated, regular thing, entity that you know you've been living with where one minute surely follows another and another, and surely Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, April, May, June, July follow all consecutively. You are finding out this is merely part of the illusion that time is malleable, that time can be transcended, that time can be traveled in. And this is what I speak of.

Time is a constant that can be rotated and stretched and contracted and twisted, and so in this way when there is nothing, no result, think of karma. Think of when one action begets another there is always the result of an action. The nature of that result can be read as a vibration by those of us who can read that. And so when a resultant energy shows itself, presents itself from the action we can see the nature of the action. When we see that there is a neutral, a void, a potential that is not filled in, then we know the result is open, and that it's our time to bring it forth.

BOB T: You have told us that the entire Bush administration is under a kind of house arrest in the basement of the White House. This took place several days ago. However what we see in the news is that Bush has gone on a trip someplace, and Cheney attended the Oklahoma bombing anniversary with Bill Clinton yesterday. What can you tell us to reconcile this mystery?
HATONN: Realize that the Illuminati have created clones from these ones. We have done this for a reason. Once again think of the public, think of their reaction if they were to suddenly realize, well I haven't seen the President for several days, I haven't seen any of them for several days, weeks possibly. They would begin to worry. Also think about the position that the Illuminati are in; think of all of this enactment of the things they've been up to. All must appear for the time being as if all is business as usual. If this were not to be we could have mass hysteria on our hands. Think of all the people who respect and support this regime. Think of all the ones who really feel that this regime is the best one for them right now, all the ones who feel that their vote was represented by the present regime.

Think of the state of panic that could result if they thought that their leaders were being held hostage, in their eyes, by aliens, if they were told that at this point with out knowing certain facts about their leaders. If we were to spring this on them right now without more of this evidence coming forth bit by bit, without the energy of light workers establishing this increase in vibration that effects everyone on the planet, there could be a real situation that would challenge all of you light workers and us to something that would be unfortunate for the people to experience. Therefore we have a carefully orchestrated plan that we are following. Within that plan is flexibility, as is how I’ve outlined before. In that flexibility we have had to choose other actions as the moment warrants.

We do not intend to see anyone harmed, anyone. We do not intend to give anyone any undue duress. We strive to have this all happen with as little resistance to the light and the love and the compassion as is possible. For as these vibrations, the ascension vibration, the Christed energies raise themselves throughout humanity some people who resistance it are in discomfort; their bodies are being challenged to a great degree. This is unfortunate, however it is their choice.

Therefore we strive and we intend to bring this about in as comforting a fashion as we can. Something that creates a vibration that assists them to come to resolution with the fear that they may feel for this rise in vibration is a healing vibration. It's like a soothing balm over frayed nerves. So as we progress in our plan this is also going on. It s like this cool mountain breeze washing down on all the fever that could be taking place and building within the bodies of humanity.

BOB T: You brought us a message that the Federation was having a meeting with the press and certain high government officials in the White House. Was this a secret meeting for only certain parties, certain press officials invited? Are they in their gag orders, and what was the purpose of such a meeting?
HATONN: The purpose of this meeting, which was, yes it was a by invitation only meeting, and it was for specific, let's say, top officials in the media, the worldwide media. In that we were laying the groundwork once again for the purification of the media for these new changes that are coming forth. It's like a debriefing, and yes it was very successful. We were met with very little resistance, in fact most of the ones who came, and by the way, all except one who were invited were present, and we have since then been in touch with that one and have offered to him to come at anytime he feels and we will inform him of what took place. He appears to be considering it, and this is very helpful. He is from China and we are most hopeful and we feel that this is just a matter of time before he will come forward too.

This was deemed vitally important at this stage of the development. For reasons that they are now able to weigh one against the other of what is presented now and what will be presented. They're able to see how they can overlap one to the other, and we are working with them in being able to present this so that it isn't all a complete turnaround all at once. They are working with us now in presenting certain elements of the truth, and this is going to be part of that raising of the energies of acceptance that humanity is undergoing.

BOB T: We’ve just been recently made aware that a court case is being prepared to bring the perpetrators of 9/11 to justice. We know it takes a long time for court case evidence to be compiled, and the hearings and rebuttals and all that to take place, so does the court case have to come forward before any of this can be announced, or is that something that will be done later? How does this work?
HATONN: Remember what I had said before about something may be making an abrupt 90 degrees return along the way; this is the potential. As it stands now we are still in the probability that the 9/11 issue will be brought forward initially. Of course as I say this is not written in stone. This is the highest likelihood. The energy is of the most ease in bringing this forward, and the most beneficial for the further information that we’ll be bringing forward. We also intend to involve as many familiar public faces, earth people, in these announcement as is possible. For in that as well people will feel safer, more in tune with what is being told them. Familiarity is a key factor here and above all else in this proceeding we keep the welfare of the people in mind. This is the key motivator and consideration in this whole picture.

BOB T: Okay, I'm sure that you and all the rest of the Federation know that we light workers sometimes have a hard time integrating all these messages, some of them seem to be disjointed. That's just because we can't see the overview of it all so would you like to make some kind of an overview statement now of this whole issue as how it stands and what the light workers can do to further this whole process?
HATONN: Well in a nutshell, if you can picture a huge nutshell, I will say this, and then I may expand on it. We are bringing to this beautiful planet an opportunity to set aside all of the shadows that have for so long been perpetrated on this beautiful earth in the lives of all of humanity.

Matters not who has produced the shadows; it was all designed from the start to have shadows interspersed with the sun with the light of truth. What we are doing now is rescuing those who have lost their way because they did not realize how far they would fall. We are in the process of obliterating those shadows from the face of the earth forever, and we are doing it in cooperation with all of you, every single one of you on this planet. Without you and your energy that seed of light within that always tenaciously has kept that light of truth strong and sure so that you would never lose your way. With that you are lending us your support so beautifully, so truthfully that we are able to come here and assist you in this.

You have given us all such a beautiful gift in carrying out these eons of time, experience, and expression. We are expressing to you are gratitude, our unbounded love, our extreme compassion for all of you. And in so doing you are meeting us with such wild abandon, releasing of the fears, becoming a little children again, and we are seeing the light spring forth, that little seed of light in each and everyone of you burst forth into flame of glory.

And so as we set down our plans in cooperation with all of you we do so in an energy that is filled with love and promise. All of the interweaving that is taking place in the tapestry that is being formed is a cooperative venture. Sometimes in a tapestry you have to go underneath and do a little weaving and bring it back up through order to complete the circle.

Some of those inter-weavings that come from underneath, come from the other side are necessary in order to connect where you are. It all makes for perfect pattern and a perfect interweaving, and when the finished product stands in your lives and our lives we will all be able to see the perfection from both sides and then both sides will be rendered as one.

You're all beautiful beings, and we appreciate the patience that you have. And we appreciate the understanding that we see beaming forth from you as we touch your hearts and your souls with our information. We love seeing the growth that you are making as you stretch the limit, stretch the limit of your understanding, and then discover a new understanding that brings you further. Every time you stretch the limit you allow a little more understanding of your own wisdom to flow forth and give meaning to the moment, new meaning that held for you before a big question mark. So stretch that limit as often as you think to and allow that new meaning to replace the question mark. When you do that, as you do that you will have a clearer understanding of how this intricately can lead you to your freedom and to the peaceful new world that you are creating.

BOB T: Thank you Hatonn. I would like to sum it all up with this question for you. Are you the Hatonn that walks in the Christed Light of the Great Creator?
HATONN: I Am That I Am, As Are All of You.

BOB T: Thank you, and on behalf of ourselves, and all of humanity, with great respect, gratitude and admiration; Ascended Masters and all those who are helping us bring this grand plan to a close.
HATONN: And I thank all of you for your part in all of this.

Thank you Hatonn
Love, Nancy Tate

Bron: http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=7409
..........and, on the other hand, I wouldn't give this so called A Tonn a Penny for all the rubbish he has said. He appears to be eons away from the real issues! He speaks in the usual way i.e. we pretend to be in charge and you obey! N.T.B.T. not to be trusted.
If you care to learn a new word in Italian he would be addressed as "MISTIFICATORE".

Last edited by Giusmar; 02-18-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Giusmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #127
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Haha thx Lord Trancoso

Silly little people
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #128
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giusmar View Post
..........and, on the other hand, I wouldn't give this so called A Tonn a Penny for all the rubbish he has said. He appears to be eons away from the real issues! He speaks in the usual way i.e. we pretend to be in charge and you obey! N.T.B.T. not to be trusted.
If you care to learn a new word in Italian he would be addressed as "MISTIFICATORE".
Commander Mistificatore!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #129
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Commander Mistificatore!

I am giving an afternoon English language course for adults in the High School where I teach in the morning: It's tough, but fullfilling after all!! Pretty tired considering that I still have to cook for myself!!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #130
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #131
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

For all fans: a fresh message from SaLuSa/The Galactic Federation of Lies
19 February 2010

There are so many moves being taken by our allies to bring the first major event into the public arena. You would find that the build up was getting quite exciting if you could see it from our perspective. We can weigh up the various actions taking place and have a good idea of where it is likely to end. It is why we continue to be confident as to the outcome, and also because we are guiding events along. Obviously we are well aware as to what is required to achieve success, and why we encourage you to envisage the fulfilment of the plan to bring this cycle to an end. Your positive Light is always very welcome and whether you realise it or not, you play a very important role in bringing completion to the Earth.

Such a lot depends on your involvement in the final days leading to Ascension, and we see many souls now awakening to what is really going on around them. These are times when those of you who are enlightened, can help them. The changes occurring can at first appear frightening, and this is where you can gently guide those souls along. Assurances of the great future that lies ahead can offset most concerns, but it will take a degree of tact and understanding to overcome the fear of what happens to family and friends. We understand the loving concern being felt, and perhaps it can be enlightened by explaining about the unlimited and ever flowing love of the Creator. It enfolds all souls and allows for the most tender and loving care. The future is the path to happiness and joy, and all of the problems that beset people whilst on Earth will have been totally overcome. Dear Ones have faith in your own ability to help heal others, and know you are never alone when working for the Light.

The Earth can also be a lonely place due to the dark Ones and their creation of the idea of separateness. One of the notable changes you will experience will be the Oneness that brings all together in absolute peace. The energies that accompany such conditions, wrap themselves around you in a loving embrace and you know there is absolutely nothing to fear. In fact, the grand awakening is now bringing more people together, and much good work is being done that is attracting even more into seeking fulfilment. Remember that this period of time has seen the emergence of old souls in young bodies, who have brought much wisdom with them. Allow them to speak of what they bring as they are very spiritually evolved, and are here to play a major part in the process of Ascension.

Never doubt the outcome as the plan for your upliftment has been in place all along. Right from the very time you agreed to take part in duality, you knew that it would end with your Ascension. Even those souls who still remain in the darkest realms have the promise of being helped to return to the Light. Duality was not an experience that was meant to have a lasting effect upon you. Even now the Light is increasingly gaining power, and it will keep tugging at the heart until the Light shines out. Your holographic prison is being dissolved and returns to the great source of creation. Nothing is wasted and neither can it be permanently destroyed.

You are told that the eyes are the windows of the soul, and you may have noticed that the Light beams out of them like a laser. Look anyone in the eye and it tells you much about them, and who has not seen a great love within them as when two are in love. Equally, the negative emotions can also be recognised, and the whole essence of someone can be cold and unwelcoming. In the higher dimensions you see much more clearly, as the aura is a blaze of Light often filled with iridescent colours. The purity of them befits a soul living in those levels, and such is their power that the lower vibrations cannot stand with them. Some of you on Earth have been visited by such Being, and even you are confronted by a brilliant Light, yet it has nevertheless been dropped in vibration so that you can stand within it.

When you come on board our ships, you will notice how bright the Light is and how it seems to come from everywhere around you without having a single source. However, it does not glare you or hurt your eyes as it may on Earth. There are subtle differences with many things you will encounter, such as objects that respond to your thoughts and animals that can talk with you. Life will be quite different to what you are experiencing now. It will be grander and more fulfilling, and an utter joy to feel wonderfully alive and vibrant. The aches and pains that you may experience now will no longer exist, because in the higher body of Light there can only be an expression of perfection. You will most likely be as we are and enjoy a great life that offers opportunities to do as you desire. You may live for a far longer life span stretching into hundreds if not thousands of years, and experience no change such as aging in your body. Believe us Dear Ones, it is not boring or lacklustre, but always a pleasure to be alive.

During the process of Ascension you will take the first steps to becoming a Galactic Being, and experience full consciousness. It will not take long and all is prepared in readiness for these changes, and it will be a fantastic experience for you. Know that you will be going through the process because that is part of your life plan, and there is no aspect that is forced upon you. We would be the last ones to disrespect your freewill choices. It is one aspect of your Earth life that has been grossly denied you, and will be returned to you in due course. You are set to enjoy a revolution that will remove all of the obstacles placed upon your path, and will set you free. We are here on our mission to ensure your release from the cycle of duality, and create the opportunities that will enable you to fulfil your final pledges to yourself, and Mother Earth.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and gradually we are getting through to you so that you realise how important these next few years are going to be. All that has been promised to see you safely through the end times is waiting as you might say, in the wings and is ready to emerge. A few delays are not of concern, as the plan is completely flexible and has untold resources to back it up. Keep looking ahead and release the past into the history books. Be the soul of Light that you are and exercise your power to determine your future.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

Source: www.niburu.nl
Old 02-19-2010, 11:21 PM   #132
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

i have one thing to say about all of that transcoso.......and its 'life jim but not as we know it'

over and out
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:59 PM   #133
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Morguana!

Truthseekerdan: same, same but different!

L&R, LORD TRANCOSO
Old 02-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #134
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Klingon's on the starboard bow

Thx Bou

I bought this on 12"

I found a picture of SaLuSa

Handsome chap isn't he

Last edited by Swanny; 02-20-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #135
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

I found a picture of SaLuSa

Handsome chap isn't he

SaLuSa's is a girl, not a chap!
And a lovely girl indeed, if I may say so!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #136
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Wise words from Admiral Swanny's girlfriend...

SaLuSa 22-February-2010

Events continue to move along at an unprecedented speed, and their momentum is such that no amount of obstruction by the dark Ones will prevent the outcome we all desire. It is too early to indicate what may happen in the next few weeks, but it is just possible there may some signs of what is to come. However, most of what is happening is out of your sight, particularly where the financial changes are concerned. It is certainly a time of considerable change and that which has no place in your future will drop away. The more you are lifted up by the ever increasing vibrations, the less you will you will be involved in the lower vibrations. Your higher consciousness will lead you away from any situation that does not serve your growth into the Light. The old attractions will prove less interesting, and you will find new areas of interest opening up to you. For example your taste in music and the arts in general, will move into more refined and classical works. Such changes are quite natural, as you choose to bring more harmony into your lives.

There are however many Dear Souls who are rigidly stuck with their beliefs, but they are feeling more uncomfortable as they fight to withhold change within themselves. Without change they will eventually move onto a different path to those who have graciously accepted the new energies, and integrated them within Self. That will clearly be their freewill choice, and no one will be able to claim that they were not given the opportunity to rise up. The higher energies will carry on increasing, until they reach a level where a major upliftment occurs. That will come with the end of the cycle of duality, and you will by then be ready for a new beginning. That will apply to all life including your planets that are in your Solar System. This must indicate how certain you can be of a final conclusion to your time in duality, and why your progress cannot be prevented.

There is in real terms so little time left to get yourself ready for Ascension, but we visualise the awakening of many more souls when the true purpose of life is understood. There has been so much misguidance and outright falsity where it is concerned. Given that people can be open minded to new ideas, there is no reason why they cannot have a change of heart. After all Dear Ones, the Light is there for everyone if they should seek it out. Those who have already found it can by their actions encourage others to seek it, as their demeanour expresses the harmony and balance in their life. Life is for living and what better to be able to follow a path that gives you satisfaction. So many people spend their lives fighting their way through it. We would suggest that if you have such a problem question your approach to life, as often it is due to the ego believing that you must exert yourself over others. No one is greater than another, but you are all special when looked at from a spiritual point of view. You are great Beings of Light lifting yourselves out of the darkness that has long shrouded you, and taking in the Light that feeds the soul.

The greater plan of life has well served your needs, and God has provided all that you need to complete your journey. The more you realise how important this time is for your future, you will surely put more emphasis on lifting your self up. It is not difficult to do and is helped by developing a new mindset, that allows you to hold a vision of the future befitting a soul of Light and Love. As a Lightworker these are the times to live your talk, and openly express the truth that will also help others find it. That is all we can ask of you, but when many of you reach this stage your effect is increased exponentially.

Take time to move into a true understanding as to what your lives have been about. However, accept that as you are today is the result of all of your experience. It affects the way you make decisions regardless of parental control or schooling. The real you will always shine through, even when for karmic reasons you are involved in contentious issues. By tapping your inner knowing you will undoubtedly rise above conflict, and take another step towards the higher dimensions. Man has a certain liking for competitive events that pit one against another. However, where they involve physical contact, the attraction becomes less as you evolve. However, where you have been challenging yourself in all manner of ways, it has made for a toughening of your character. Dear Ones, you can look forward to lives that are spent in gentleness and utter peace, and are so fulfilling.

You can be what you want to be and no one will take away your freewill to do so. That is your gift that places responsibility upon you to use it wisely, otherwise you can still incur karma in the higher dimensions. It will certainly not involve the extreme challenges you set yourself in duality. The reward for further lifting up your vibrations is your gradual entry into even higher dimensions, until you reach the point of becoming a Being of Light. At your present low point and without full consciousness, you are naturally going to struggle to grasp the immensity of the dimensions and what it will mean to you. Be happy and joyful that the Creator has made it simple for you to find your way back home.

However, as much as we delight in giving you a greater picture of what lies ahead, we do not want to load your minds with too much in one go. You have learnt quite a lot about the Galactic Federation, and when we come openly to Earth you will largely know what to expect. By now we know that we will get great support from you, and are encouraged by the number of you that would without hesitation work with us. That kind of confidence is welcome, and within a short time of our arrival there will be wonderful celebrations to commemorate the event. What a wonderful time beckons, and it is not very far away from manifestation.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and marvel at your strength of mind to see your way through the jungle of information placed before you. Many of you find a reliable source and stick with it, and that is to be recommended, particularly as different groups have a different concept of the end times. All will in any event gradually become clear over the months, and if you are discerning you will recognise the truth. We love you dearly as great souls of Light and Love.

Thank you SaLuSa,

Mike Quinsey.

Source: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...bruary2010.htm
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #137
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:

SaLuSa's is a girl, not a chap!
And a lovely girl indeed, if I may say so!
swanny its you!!!!!! salus is you isnt it?he?she? wow id recognise you anywhere . only salusa would buy the 12'' star treaking song!

ok case closed swanny is salusa, has been moonlighting as a human for nearly 100 years........ and has been playing nasty alien games on poor earth folk

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #138
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Dam I've been rumbled

Quote:
It is too early to indicate what may happen in the next few weeks, but it is just possible there may some signs of what is to come.
I love it when they say stuff like that, it's like the weather man saying there is a 50% chance of sunshine today
Old 02-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #139
viking
Avalon Senior Member

SANANDA SPEAKS

"Those who come IN MY Name go from heart, sealing them against that day and marking them for deliverance and safety from all that would destroy.

"So, I shall call unto those who follow Me, to listen to the voices of these who come from others worlds and harden not your hearts against their words nor practices. Rather, lift up LOVE UNTO THEM AND DESIRE FOR THEIR COMING, FOR THEY ARE THE ANGELS OF THE HARVEST!

"I AM SANANDA WHO NOW SPEAKS AND THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE WORLD! HEED IT MOST CAREFULLY FOR YOU ARE WITHIN THE TIME ALLOTTED FOR THY TRANSITION. WHO WILL RECOGNIZE OF ME? TAKE NOTE OF THAT WHICH MINE COMMANDERS SHARE WITH THEE FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED. WILL YOU COME HOME WITH ME OR WILL YE BE TOO LONG IN THE LOITERING? I PLACE MINE SEAL AND THE SEAL OF ATON UPON THESE MESSAGES THAT YOU DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THAT WHICH HAS COME INTO THY PERSONAL GRASP."

WHO IS ASHTAR?

I am labeled "Ashtar" by the Central Sun Hierarchy, for that is the planet of my original manifestation. ...I am an etheric being. ...I have been around for a very, very long time. ...I serve a very high involvement as a member of the Councils scattered throughout the Universal Sector, serving in an advisory capacity at strategic levels of intergalactic affairs. I share responsibility with Esu Immanuel (Jesus) Sananda for the airborne division of the Brotherhood of Light.

The Christ Teacher of this galaxy is my Beloved Commander in Chief, and His Word is my Law. To Him I have pledged my service. I am but a leader chosen by Him to fulfill the Program of Light for Earth Transition through the flight commands of the Great Brotherhood. Part of that mission is to return the Master to your planet and collect His people. I commanded the ship which bore his soul energy to your place for His Earth Experience some two thousand years prior to present calendar.

MORE ABOUT OUR MISSION

I will speak now about our mission. Your planet is in imminent crisis, of cataclysmic upheavals because of disruptions in the magnetic field. Vibration havoc is all about you--let us call it vibrational terrorism. You are plagued by all the prophetic realizations of the ending great cycle. Your world is overflowed with hatred one to another, wars, murder and your nuclear experiments have all but eliminated any balance in your vortices.

There is already a slow slippage of your poles and it will continue to tilt further on its axis. This will cause massive changes and destruction to the surface of your planet through resulting earthquakes, tidal waves, volcanoes and windstorms of unprecedented velocities. We are granted limited intercession to allow for "holding" in our energy networks, your planet in somewhat, stable support. We were, however, required to withdraw the ring of energy generators (ships) from your mid belt in your 1988, March. At the same time our commanders were required to remove constant stabilization of your major fault systems. Local and isolated intervention is allowed on emergency status as with your San Andreas and other localized slippage points. This is to allow arrangements for placing foundations of survival placements outside the coastal areas. It is most complicated indeed. Further, it is not given to me the right to speak of these things in this document.

(You have heard it before that the earth is a living organism, and this is true. What you may not be aware of is, at this point in her evolution, Earth Shan is involved in a cleansing and birthing process.) Let us say that the world fetus is grown unto birthing. The surrounding container walls have thinned. The uterine structure is stressed to bursting, the cervix is thinned and effacing. You are no longer resting in security and safety. Further, you have just about depleted all the available life sustaining substances within your container--the birthing is at hand!

YOUR GOVERNMENTS ARE HOSTILE

We have revealed ourselves to many various individuals on the planet. We attend your high level summit meetings. We have thousands of representatives walking, working and living among you NOW! Some of you may recognize them, most will not until you come into harmony of circuitry.

All ones in The Alliance for Peace from the Intergalactic Council are forbidden to interfere in the affairs of the souls of any planet and their evolution without the approval of the government(s) of that planet. ...THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS WHEN THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE VIOLATED, WE MAY INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

One example is nuclear powered war. It will not be permitted except on a limited basis contained within your confines. Nuclear detonations not only kill the human body, but also severely damage the soul energy matter and inflict tremendous trauma to that soul entity. As a matter of fact, along with your games comes, now, the ability to KILL SOUL MATTER. Atomic war is one of the three cataclysms which will trigger your evacuation from the planet Earth!

We have worked with your government(s) in an effort to assist through advanced technology, but we are continually met with hostility. We are often fired upon with your silly missiles. ...It happens frequently, for we have been granted permission to stop all nuclear devices destined for our realms of space beyond one-hundred fifty miles from your surface.

ANNIHILATE YOUR PLANET

You play with toys which can now annihilate your planet in all manner of ways, from detonation chain reaction to thrusting into a different orbit and redefinement of your polar axis.

Some years past, in your sequence, your nuclear physicists penetrated the "Book of Knowledge" and discovered how to explode the atom. The knowledge was reduced to atrocious results, but that was not your pitiful downfall.

Your demise as a functioning planet was written with the explosion of the hydrogen element. This element is life-giving, along with some five other elements in the air you breathe, in the water you drink, in the composition of your physical self. In much of your material planet is this life giving atomic substance, hydrogen.

Efforts in this field of science have been most successful, to the extent that they are not content to rest on their accolades of a power beyond their use; not content with the entire destruction of an entire city at a time. They must have something even more destructive. Well, now they have it! They now have the ability to extinguish life on your planet. They are actually destroying a life-giving element of the Creative Intelligence, tinkering with a formula they do not comprehend.

We have made every effort to be heard and accepted by your government, for it would appear man's desire is to continue war on this planet, Shan. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy. It has happened elsewhere; we are, thereby, determined it will not happen again.

CONTACT SINCE LATE 1940'S

Our missions are peaceful and have been since early input in your late 1940's and early 50's. We have maintained this contact from that calendar timing. The governments on your planet have conceded that we are of a higher intelligence. They must also concede that we are of a higher authority.

EVACUATION DURING CLEANSING

We have come forth to fulfill the destiny of this planet which is to experience a short period of "cleansing" and then to usher in a new existence. We are here to lift off the surface, yes, and the inner world, during this period of cleansing, those souls who are walking in the Light on Earth and choose to move with us through the time of transition.

EVACUATION

We have millions of ships stationed in the skies above your planet, ready to instantly lift you off at the first warning of your planet's beginning to tilt on its axis. When this occurs, we have only a very short time segment in which we can lift you from the surface before great tidal waves will lash your coastlines. These waves can be as deep as five miles or more. They will subsequently cover much of your land masses. Your melting polar ice caps are contributing greatly to the unequal balance of the orb itself.

Along with these changes, there will be great earthquakes which will feed from one suture line (fault line) to the next to cause severe shifting of entire tectonic plates. As these splits and grindings occur, you will have massive volcanic eruptions over widespread areas of previously dormant cones. In portions near your nuclear testing grounds, you will probably experience spillage of radioactive material into your atmosphere. You will also experience radiation leakage from your nuclear power plants as they are disrupted by land changes. Portions of your continents will split and sink, and in other areas, this will cause thrusting upward of other masses. You have had plenty of news about winds, etc. that will accompany these upheavals. There will be upheavals and earthquakes for instance, that will not trigger evacuation, so I will speak of cataclysmic proportions.

We are very experienced in the evacuation of populations of planets! It would be grand if this were not necessary to be true, but alas, it is not even all that uncommon for many various reasons. We will stick to yours and what you might expect.

We expect, and are practiced and prepared to complete the evacuation of Earth of the souls of Light in some fifteen minutes, regardless of numbers. Further, we will rescue the souls of Light first. (Not a bad idea to get on that Light List.) Our computers are massive and self updating. Each entity is entered into the system and all changes, to the minute details, are constantly updated. The computers are locked onto the coordinates as designated by your grid ley lines and vortex intersections. At the first indication that there may be need to evacuate, the computers lock onto the location of every energy entity instantly, no matter where might be the location of the human form. Don't concern yourself with that portion; just make sure you keep the signals attuned on an ongoing basis.

ALL CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED

After the souls of Light have been evacuated, then the children will ALL, be lifted off. The children are considered to be nonaccountable, so they will be evacuated to special ships to be cared for until they can be reunited with their parents or placed for indefinite care and tending. We have ones well trained for the specific task of handling the children and their trauma. Many may be put into sleep for a period of time to help them overcome their fear and anxiety. Our computer system is far, far beyond anything ever used thus far on Earth in this age. It can locate parents of specific children wherever they may be and notify one another of safety or status. THE CHILDREN WILL BE LIFTED TO SAFETY DURING THE EVACUATION, SO DO NOT GIVE UNDUE THOUGHT TO THEM. DO NOT SEEK TO UNITE BEFORE LIFT OFF--TEND YOURSELF AND WE WILL TEND THE CONFUSION.

After the evacuation of the children, the invitation will be extended to all remaining souls on the planet to join us. However, this will be for only a very, very short time period, perhaps another fifteen minutes or so. There is abundant space for all ones, but because the atmosphere by that elapsed amount of time will be filled with fire, flying debris, poisonous smoke, and because the magnetic field of your planet will be disturbed, we will have to leave your atmosphere very quickly or we, also, with our craft will perish.

HE WHO HESITATES IS--

THEREFORE, HE WHO STEPS INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAMS FIRST WILL BE LIFTED FIRST. ANY HESITATION ON YOUR PART WOULD MEAN THE END OF YOUR THIRD DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE YOU CALL THE PHYSICAL BODY.

This brings us to the most serious and difficult part of the evacuation. As mentioned earlier, souls of Light have a higher vibration frequency than do those who are more closely "tied" to the Earth and earth concepts and actions.

Well, since our levitation beams, which will be lifting you off the surface of the planet, are very close to the same thing as your electrical charges as you recognize them, those of low vibrational frequency may not be able to withstand the high frequency of the levitation beams without departing the third dimensional body. We will get as close as possible so the beam time span is lessened, but it must still be from quite a high altitude.

When a beam ship lands in "normal" times to invite ones aboard, it is customary to land the craft or hover quite close to your surface. Then our own ones will accompany any entity aboard. It will not be thusly done at evacuation lift-off. If the soul energy departs the third-dimensional body, there may be opportunity for resuscitation and reconnection, or the soul will be released to be housed in appropriate facilities according to agreement with God. At any rate, you would not be left to experience the havoc on your planet's surface.

If you do not decide to step into the levitation beams to be lifted up, you might be one of the few who survive the "cleansing" and changes. However, during this period of cleansing, there will be great changes in climate, in land masses, for the poles of the planet will have a new orientation. This alone will create untold hardship for the survivors. In some areas of specific location it may be possible to have guides and assistants return or in some instances, remain as a support system.

REMAIN CALM , DO NOT PANIC

Let us make it very clear as to that which is most detrimental to a successful lift-off. A child we can render unconscious and simply attune the harmonics system. An adult of consenting age must make a choice. ANY RESPONSE OF "FEAR" LOWERS YOUR FREQUENCY OF VIBRATION, THUS MAKING YOU LESS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LEVITATION BEAM FREQUENCIES. THEREFORE, ABOVE ALL ELSE, REMAIN CALM; IF YOU CANNOT GET INTO THE BEAM FOR ANY REASON--REMAIN CALM, WE CAN MOVE THE BEAM. DO NOT PANIC. KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN EXPERT HANDS, HANDS WHICH HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN EVACUATION OF PLANETS. WE KNOW OF THAT WHICH WE ARE ABOUT.

I CANNOT OVEREMPHASIZE THIS: REMAIN CALM! RELAX! DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU STEP INTO OUR LEVITATION BEAM OR WHEN IT IS FOCUSED ON YOU. DO NOT WAVE OR THRUST YOUR BODY ABOUT--THE CONNECTION IS MADE AT ENERGY LEVEL AND MOTION OF THE PHYSICAL BODY IS A GREAT DISTRACTION.

After lift-off, you will be taxied by the shuttle craft to one of our "mother ships" which are anchored even higher above the planet. There, you will be taken care of, depending on your circumstance. Some of you will need medical care, others will feel quite wonderful, but hyperexited and agitated. Some will be frantic over family members, etc. We have expert medical staff who will be there to treat you with highly advanced equipment. Some will simply be placed into a state of sleep until vital signs regain normal status. You will be fed and housed until such time as transfer elsewhere is advisable.

Some of you will be taken to cities on other planets to be trained in advanced technology before being returned to the planet Earth to start rebuilding. This will all be determined by counseling or prearrangement. Children will be reunited with parents and families, etc.

Your wondrously beautiful planet is destined to be a most beautiful star within the universe. For long she has waited to take her place of glory. She shall be a beauteous planet of Light. Here, you can rejoin the remainder of the Universe in brotherly love and fellowship within the Lighted Brotherhood of Man with God the Creator.

Do not scoff at these words, people of Earth. We are sent forth and come willingly, and in love of you as our brothers in a great time of distress. As surely as the sun shines from the east to the west, so shall these things shortly come to pass. Let us be prepared, please.

NO WARNING

The cataclysms will begin abruptly without warning! Everything will happen so fast, you will not have time to THINK. THINK CAREFULLY ON THESE THINGS NOW AND EFFORT TO COME INTO BALANCE BEFORE IT GROWS TOO LATE FOR CHOICE.

THERE WILL BE ONES RUNNING ABOUT IN TOTAL CONFUSION, IN PAIN, INJURED. IT WILL BE AS IF THE WHOLE OF THE UNIVERSE IS FALLING IN UPON YOU. MUCH OF WHAT YOU PERCEIVE AS YOUR UNIVERSE WILL BE SO DOING, I ASSURE YOU. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU WILL THEN REMAIN TOTALLY CALM AND WITHOUT FEAR AND AWAIT THE LIGHT BEAMS. THEN STEP INTO THE LEVITATION BEAMS OR REMAIN STATIONERY THAT WE MIGHT AFFIX ONTO YOU. THE BEAMS FLOW FROM THE UNDERNEATH CENTER OF THE CRAFT AND FRANKLY, IT CAN BE MUCH LIKE A HUGE SUCTION CLEANER WHEREBY ALL HAPPENS VERY QUICKLY.

I suggest you do whatever you can to allow us to come into your sectors without hostility. It appears all probabilities of avoiding this untoward event are past. We see no changes in magnitude of perceptions of such proportions that would alter the course of events. So be it, we will continue to work diligently with that which we are given.

ADMINISTRATION

Let us speak a bit of the administering of this program. As Commander for this solar system and its various volunteer units from many areas of space, it is my responsibility to coordinate efforts of the many fleets as they touch into the mission of Shan. When these various factions of force are not thus involved, then, of course, they are self-regulatory and guided under their own supervision. They only come under the jurisdiction of the Interplanetary Confederation if they are here on a specific assignment, correlated to the overall Hierarchical mission to the planet.

Let me assure you that I understand the doubts regarding credibility--that is a superb success of our dark fragments causing ridicule and outrageous press. It is for you to look beyond and into Truth. It is why you of our co-workers must not be other than professional and credible. Continue as you are, except clean up your attitudes. You will get nowhere by "JUST BEING". No one of our busy workers needs another iota of responsibility--tend of yourselves. ...THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT US THAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. GOD NEEDS ONLY THEE AND HE. ALL ELSE IS BAGGAGE YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND AT ALL CIRCUMSTANCE. WE HAVE SUPPLIES FOR YOU. WE WILL TAKE YOUR ANIMALS AND FEATHERED PETS AND PLACE THEM IN SAFETY. WHEN GOD PREPARES A PLACE FOR YOU, HE DOES A MOST EFFICIENT JOB OF IT. ALL THE REMAINDER OF THIS "NEW AGE" NONSENSE IS EXACTLY THAT--NONSENSE. AND WILL MOST SURELY HINDER YOUR PROGRESS. SO BE IT!

MAN MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK

Man must choose his own pathway--individual by individual and then as a whole. He will either join the Christ forces or the dark forces; there is no in-between. Mankind must be informed of the events to come. Much of what happens in the physical sense will be dependent upon how well man can come into understanding and where he will place his energy input. It is apparent at this moment that most are moving into the dark recesses. That, however, can be changed most quickly and much relief brought to bear. The tremendous battle is for the minds of men on earth.

We are come from the etheric realms in order to help to prepare you and others like you on your plane for the days of change ahead. This tie must remain and it must be ever strengthened. We of Space are bound to no one but the Christ, our Lord, Commander of all Light, Wisdom and Love.

You must be aware of all the negativity of man around you; now you must be aware of that negation which is being released through the fourth dimension which will burst forth to confound and confront the mind and body of man upon the third dimension. The masses are not prepared for this in any measure. It will rest upon your shoulders to bring as much understanding as is possible to those you know who will be stricken with panic and terror.

This is not the lower astral sphere of which I speak; this is a far more gruesome aspect of life than is that aspect of astral placement. The knowledge of the Christ-Light and the protection it gives is of major importance, as it is the only real protection a third dimension being has against attack. Doors of matter with all the locks you can conjure mean nothing to this rampaging evil, that in itself knows no laws. As for the Ancient of Ancients, they have known the Christed path though it might be called by other labels. Ye shall not escape by claiming ignorance--IT IS CONCEPT.

CALL IN THE PROTECTION OF GOD

You will call in the protection of the Higher Light Source to protect and surround you as a plasmic shield ten thousand times a day if required. Our help is directly balanced with your own effort--past that we cannot step; so do not be found asleep at your switches. This is a WARNING to all to whom this message will contact. I speak with URGENCY to all who stand with the Lighted Forces in this greatest of all confrontations. The time for piddling about is coming to a halt.

The lower levels of the astral plane have been swept clean. This cleansing will cause sharp upswings in crime and perversion of all types and natures. Confusion and fear shall rule man of earth. The masses will need to rearrange energy fields, and they do not, by nature, know how to do this or even that a rebalance must take place. Your position within the Light is only as secure as is your desire to remain therein, so cling to the Light, and remember that we here beside you on whatever path you may find yourself tomorrow or a year from tomorrow, as long as your goal is Spiritual understanding and knowledge in Wisdom and Truth. You must be in the awareness of your Higher Wisdom and Truth and your Higher Self in order to reap the rewards of our participation. Millions will fail to recognize of their plight even after you have informed them. 'Tis their birthright of free-will choice. Take the hands of those who ask; pass the ones who deny and weep not, for their choice is but their own. You must not wallow in the deprivation of their refusal to see nor hear. You must learn to release of those ones unto their own itinerary, 'tis not of your business.

ADONAI ASHTAR TO STAND BY OUT

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #140
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You play with toys which can now annihilate your planet in all manner of ways, from detonation chain reaction to thrusting into a different orbit and redefinement of your polar axis.

Some years past, in your sequence, your nuclear physicists penetrated the "Book of Knowledge" and discovered how to explode the atom. The knowledge was reduced to atrocious results, but that was not your pitiful downfall.

Your demise as a functioning planet was written with the explosion of the hydrogen element. This element is life-giving, along with some five other elements in the air you breathe, in the water you drink, in the composition of your physical self. In much of your material planet is this life giving atomic substance, hydrogen.

Efforts in this field of science have been most successful, to the extent that they are not content to rest on their accolades of a power beyond their use; not content with the entire destruction of an entire city at a time. They must have something even more destructive. Well, now they have it! They now have the ability to extinguish life on your planet. They are actually destroying a life-giving element of the Creative Intelligence, tinkering with a formula they do not comprehend.

We have made every effort to be heard and accepted by your government, for it would appear man's desire is to continue war on this planet, Shan. We are convinced that there is deliberate determination to extinguish humanity and turn your planet into a burned out cinder or a gaseous ball of energy. It has happened elsewhere; we are, thereby, determined it will not happen again.
This is my opinion: My dear Ashtar, you are absolutely pathetic.
How can you possibly believe that The Christ would appoint you as Commander of whatever mission on Earth if it seems from the things you are boasting, that you are more similar to a dumb sleepwalker than a warrior of light!
It seems that you are very young in eons to be able to deal properly with those in power who use their knowledge and influence to trick us better in old and new ways!
There is an enormous amount of things to be said and argue from our part and to be explained from your part!
Old 02-24-2010, 12:24 PM   #141
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Giusmar
How dare you speak such words against the supreme and all mighty ASHTAR (he who must be obeyed) .
Repent your sins and bow before him you silly earthling or he will cut off your head and make a Thai green curry with it
Old 02-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #142
Giusmar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Giusmar
How dare you speak such words against the supreme and all mighty ASHTAR (he who must be obeyed) .
Repent your sins and bow before him you silly earthling or he will cut off your head and make a Thai green curry with it
Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #143
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Giusmar
And that's just for starters!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #144
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

SaLuSa 24-February-2010

Take care when you tread your way through the jungle of information that is around you. It grows by the day, and is sometimes misleading, if not contradictory to what you may believe to be the truth. Unless you have good reason to change, stick to your core beliefs otherwise you may end up confused. Often those that give out advice are promoting their own belief system, but are quite sincere in what they do. You have to find a source you can trust and in general accept what you are given. Whatever the truth is will stand the test of time, and in the light of revelations that are soon coming out it will be eventually understood by all. These times are for the clearing out the old but for keeping the pearls of wisdom.

For centuries efforts have been made to bring you into the Light, but progress has been extremely slow. However, your consciousness levels have greatly increased, so that now they are at a level where you can absorb and understand the higher teachings. We are talking Dear Ones about your spiritual evolution, that does not necessarily have anything to do with religion. You are at the stage where you can take responsibility for yourselves, and indeed it is far better than consistently having to be led by others. Of course there are teachers that have reached a level whereby they can assist you, but be sure of whose help you are enlisting. Not everyone who purports to be illumined is necessarily aware of the complete truth. Your intuition will “feel” out the response you get, and if it feels right accept it.

In time you will be gaining super-consciousness and then you will become “All Knowing”, but in the meantime you will be making steady progress towards it. Keep yourself open to new ideas and be prepared to shift your position, on any matter that pertains to the Ascension. The fact that it represents the coming of the end-times means that many notions are put forward to explain how it will come about. The details are not necessarily as important as your intent to take part in it, and that is what you are advised to concentrate on. The end of duality will come regardless of what happens in its final days. The cycles are constant and reliable, and nothing will alter their fulfilment as anticipated.

The Lightworkers upon Earth are moving towards an epic achievement, that will start a series of events that will be unstoppable. At last the real and needed changes will commence and you will see the results in front of you.

Life is going to change very much from what you are used to now. If it is chaotic for a while, you will be more than compensated by the upliftment you will experience. All that lies ahead is necessary to create the final pathway to Ascension. You and the Earth will be lifted up and your new beginning in the higher dimensions will have commenced. Unbelievable changes will even exceed your expectations, and it will be the speed of change that will take your breath away.

The Illuminati are no longer the force that they were, but we have yet to disable them sufficiently to stop all interference in our plans. However, their influence is also falling away, and many who were recruited to do their work are leaving the sinking ship. Not everyone involved with them is necessarily in favour of what they are doing, and with a heightening level of consciousness even their hearts are yearning for the Light to enter their lives. This will happen to many all over the Earth, and souls are awakening to their Higher Selves. No longer can negative acts be carried out without the perpetrator feeling some level of responsibility. The Light is all-powerful and there will no place for those of the dark forces to hide. Each and every soul will at some stage face their past actions, and judge their own degree of responsibility for them. You will find that it cannot be excused because it was authorised or ordered by someone else.

Keep calm as you get to hear of the truth behind many tragedies that have occurred in recent times. The bigger truth of how you have been kept back for millennia of time will astound you, and you will gasp at the degree to which your power has been taken away from you. The flip side of all this is that your rights will be given back to you, as originally covered by the Constitution. Yours shall be a model for the whole world, as you come together in the Oneness that marks a true sovereign civilisation. It will be based upon spiritual concepts that will elevate you to the level of Ascended Beings.

We know that people worry about leaving everything behind when they ascend, but you should understand that in real terms you gain rather than lose. Everything created upon Earth exists in the higher dimensions, so that your favourite painting or statuette can be re-created in perfection. However, as you will be living in different circumstances, you will find that your earthly belongings will no longer have the same attraction. You will need for absolutely nothing at all, having your own powers of creation. You will in fact join together where more than individual power is required, if for example if you desired to bring a building into existence.

Dear Ones, just allow things to manifest as it is appropriate, and know it is all orderly and planned for your happiness and satisfaction. Difficult times will be shortened by our presence and Divine permission to keep them to a minimum. There is so much being done by so many Lightworkers on and off the world, that you really have nothing to worry about. Each of you will fulfil your life plans, and for many that does mean successfully completing your Ascension. Therefore allow others to complete their path even if you would wish for something different. There will inevitably be family or friends that have a plan different to yours, so let them be their own judge as to what is best for them.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and trust that with our help you become more enlightened. After thousands of years of experience in duality there is no need to rush you through the last years. However, with an ever-growing consciousness, you are ready to take in more information than any previous time. We do point you in the right direction, and trust it will help you to find your own dedicated path.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey.

Source: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...bruary2010.htm
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #145
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey SaLuSa I dare you to give us a date and stick to it, none of your timeline changes this time
Old 02-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #146
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey SaLuSa I dare you to give us a date and stick to it, none of your timeline changes this time

He was just about to do that... Then you popped in and draft from your open door messed his papers ...and now he lost the one with a date...

SWANNY! Careful, lad!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #147
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My dear friend, Admiral Swanny of the GFL, did SaLuSa ever let us down, when it comes to dates?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #148
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
And that's just for starters!
No the green curry is main course
Old 02-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #149
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Where's Blossom when we need her ???
Old 02-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #150
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

where is everyone getting SaluSA and Ashtar from? a wind up i see, but where are you getting the elaborate contents from ?

bw l .
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote