Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #76
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
It's because it's just a couple of blokes that had a few beers one night and decided to play a trick on people
I bet they are laughing their heads of at the people lapping up this sh*t
I just threw Tom the Whining Ringtailed Cat Paschat out of the window.
What an idiot!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:16 PM   #77
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Admiral, you are way out of line!
For, if the GFL isn't real, neither are you & I!
I concur, Swanny you are on mess duty for your recklessness, report please to head chief, and remember to wash up properly! Hehe
Now get scrubbing or you will be thrown into the brig.
Captin m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #78
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
I concur, Swanny you are on mess duty for your recklessness, report please to head chief, and remember to wash up properly! Hehe
Now get scrubbing or you will be thrown into the brig.
Captin m x
Aye aye captain or Captin x
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:39 AM   #79
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the last few posts. I'm seeing the Universe as being a real zoo...rather than a pristine model of perfection (except for us filty, rotten, deranged, violent Humans...messing things up). I'm sensing that we are all fouled up...but in very different ways. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a nine-foot tall Drac on a mothership between Jupiter and Saturn? (or something similar) My impression is that these guys do as they're told...or else. I think that Rep life would really suck! I want the Reptilians to base their civilization on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom (in their own way...and in their own time). With both the Human and Reptilian races based upon the same basic principles and concepts...perhaps a meaningful and mutually beneficial interaction could occur on a long term basis...without gods, goddesses, commanders, dictators, enslavement, worship, submission, extermination, wars, atrocities, etc. I hasten to add...that I still don't absolutely know that the Reptilians exist. Heck...we might not even exist. This might just be a bad dream generated in a mind science laboratory by some mad mind scientist. We might all be lab rats on LSD...with electrodes in our brains!!! I'd better stop.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-07-2010 at 04:49 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #80
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

"The Ashtar Command & The Galactic Federation Of Lies are very, very, VERY p#ssed off by our mockery, and they will soon, any moment now, show the world how they deal with traitors like Lord Trancoso & Admiral Swanny," an anonimous spokeswoman declared at a secret pressconference.
source: www.ikgeloofalles.nl

Be prepared!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #81
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I just ran a session incident wherein there existed trillions of years ago a "Galactic Council" and its government extended to this planet. This planet was a sort of demotion for beings who had once held higher offices. Also seems to have been a dumping grounds too. How they keep beings from leaving I don't know. I guess through agreements -- they convince one that they screwed up and deserve to be punished.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #82
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
"The Ashtar Command & The Galactic Federation Of Lies are very, very, VERY p#ssed off by our mockery, and they will soon, any moment now, show the world how they deal with traitors like Lord Trancoso & Admiral Swanny," an anonimous spokeswoman declared at a secret pressconference.
source: www.ikgeloofalles.nl

Be prepared!
ooooooo beware, i hear that the mining colonies are not all that great, dark, smelly, and naff food
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Mining

also full nasty beasties
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...2/Aliens-3.jpg

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 AM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Never could quite figure out the complete reproductive cycle of that species...
Old 02-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #84
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
.... How they keep beings from leaving I don't know. I guess through agreements -- they convince one that they screwed up and deserve to be punished.
My interpretation of the volumes of research I've done on this particular subject relates to an understanding of what the "Wheel of Karma" is all about.

There is a planetary grid system imprisoning souls here through the Laws of Karma. The key to release from this "prison planet" is in the application of "Unconditional Love", and an understanding of the rules. (everyone is breaking the rules)

There is an inter-dimensional race of reptilian life forms that "feed" on the energies growing here in this particular third dimensional reality. These reptilian entities have an agenda to keep souls trapped here as a sort of "farming operation". These entities have been feeding on the energies of the Mass of Humanity for a very long time. They are very clever at what they do.

This is a very simplistic explanation of an extremely complex issue....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #85
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I bet I don't taste that great...

Anyone sucking me up is going to get spots for sure...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #86
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey just bumped into this on my travels...

What do you make of this??

~~~~~~~~~~

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Tran*sition,
Pleiades Sector Flight Command, In*tergalactic Feder*ation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Rep*resentative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi*tion. You may call me “Hatonn”. Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON.

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Tran*sition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, In*tergalactic Feder*ation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Rep*resentative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi*tion. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this por*tion as a fourth dimensional Project Comman*der in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other record*ings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short wave directly from my source into a re*ceiver ter*minal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that—records. She is not privy to the in*formation resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We, of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galac*tic partici*pants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Im*manuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as re*gards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Ar*mageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all op*erations as regards His people. All In*tergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for pur*poses of evacuation, those de*tails are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Comman*der Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of hu*man format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form con*tacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the “light” of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN AND HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND. CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDEN*TIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUC*TIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CUR*RENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MAS*SIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horren*dous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giv*ing it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for hav*ing dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adver*saries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT BRING HARM UNTO MY WORKERS, NOR UNTO THEIR COWORKERS, FAMI*LIES OR FRIENDS AT*TACHED THERETO.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up

END OF JOURNAL

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #87
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey just bumped into this on my travels...

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this por*tion as a fourth dimensional Project Comman*der in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other record*ings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short wave directly from my source into a re*ceiver ter*minal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that—records. She is not privy to the in*formation resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

viking
Hi Viking

How many times they have said ships are coming? by now it must be thousands.

Other notable things

1) Commanders - oh no! here we go again some others want to dominate us
2) Fourth dimenssion - thank you very much, no one can come and go through the fourth gate, it was busted by the Thetans so they are being misinformed
3) I can see that they have been poking his noses here cos before they were very proud of doing channelings. Now they say they receive transmissions

I don't believe them at all until I see a plane with my own eyes floating outside my window

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:15 PM   #88
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN AND HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND. CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDEN*TIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUC*TIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CUR*RENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MAS*SIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.
VERY SHORTLY as in 'soon' & 'any moment now'?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #89
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
.... 2) Fourth dimenssion - thank you very much, no one can come and go through the fourth gate, it was busted by the Thetans so they are being misinformed
I'm not disputing any of the other things you have said here, Stardustaquarion. I think you may be confused by the "Hollywood" version of dimensions however. Dimensions are not organized in planes or levels. They are more described as concentric spheres. Nassim Haramein offers a very clear explanation in, "Crossing the Event Horizon: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...40922643918266

There are volumes of evidential material demonstrating how reptilian entities from the lower fourth dimension have been influencing the course of Human Civilization since Humanity first civilized. This is not "channelled" information, but hard evidence.

Do some research into David Icke, or Jordan Maxwell and you will start to see the patern emerge.

All of this Ashtar/Pleiadian crap is more of the reality altering process of these fourth dimensional entities. They have full access to this particular third density reality. They have been doing it since the dawn of civilization. They are very clever at what they do....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #90
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
All of this Ashtar/Pleiadian crap is more of the reality altering process of these fourth dimensional entities. They have full access to this particular third density reality. They have been doing it since the dawn of civilization. They are very clever at what they do....

They don't call us the Clever Galactic Federation of Lies for nothing!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #91
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, the implanters have been around for an eternity and a half. They are mostly robotic and to them it is just a job. They also know how to create the illusion of dimensions packed within the 4th dimension.

Last time I checked in to the Astral or 4th, it was still there. As for the universe above, which I suppose was once called the Magic Universe (per L. Kin in "Pied Pipers of Heaven"), I could not find it very populated at all.

It appears, from what I saw, that the Control Center for this planet, and perhaps this universe, is in the second universe above, and I don't use these terms exactly literally in the 3D sense. Anyone is welcome to go and take a look and verify and confirm. I do that with my work too :-)

From data I gathered from putting people in sessions it appears when the Magic Universe started to empty out into the 3D there were some hard feelings over that. Of course that was just an excuse....

Whenever I help a being or entity restore his consciousness of his connection to the All-that-is I explain to the being that the only eternal solution is to turn around and help raise consciousness wherever one can perceive and contact it.

Gnosis
Old 02-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #92
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
My interpretation of the volumes of research I've done on this particular subject relates to an understanding of what the "Wheel of Karma" is all about.

There is a planetary grid system imprisoning souls here through the Laws of Karma. The key to release from this "prison planet" is in the application of "Unconditional Love", and an understanding of the rules. (everyone is breaking the rules)

There is an inter-dimensional race of reptilian life forms that "feed" on the energies growing here in this particular third dimensional reality. These reptilian entities have an agenda to keep souls trapped here as a sort of "farming operation". These entities have been feeding on the energies of the Mass of Humanity for a very long time. They are very clever at what they do.

This is a very simplistic explanation of an extremely complex issue....
The last report I got was that some beings had managed to "melt away" the holding net circumferencing the planet. Was it honeycomb in structure? Not to say someone could not have recreated another one.

Once one exits their own baggage that allows the Matrix to grip them, then they can turn around and help other consciousnesses likewise doff their own baggage. I have a very simple way of doing this which gets the job done with no dilly-dallying. i said "simple", I did not say "easy"

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #93
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I bet I don't taste that great...

Anyone sucking me up is going to get spots for sure...

K
Awesome avatar!! I want
Old 02-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #94
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't Billy Mier say that Ashtar had died a good while back? I mean died as left forth dimension or third can't remember how that works, through a battle?
And he had been part of the whole Giza Inteligence operation.... tall blond controlling annunaki? Mind you ... I felt that that was the faction in contact with Billy? If you belive in Billy's story, which dispite the proven fake photo's I still belive Billy had contact but just with who?? Posing as who? I don't know.

I personally belive most of the Ashtar command GF thing to be black ops mind controle stuff... they have the technoligy to beam those messages in to Channels heads... Many of the whistle blowers on Project Camelot talk of this technoligy... also I read some where that there was an alternitive theory to Ashtar that it was the name of a huge AI computer sytem on the 4rth or 5th dimension??? Does any one know of this?
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #95
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
[snipped]
I personally belive most of the Ashtar command GF thing to be black ops mind controle stuff... they have the technoligy to beam those messages in to Channels heads... Many of the whistle blowers on Project Camelot talk of this technoligy... also I read some where that there was an alternitive theory to Ashtar that it was the name of a huge AI computer sytem on the 4rth or 5th dimension??? Does any one know of this?
Yes, encountered for first time hyperdimensional AI (somewhere in west, possibly Colorado, also one possibly on Mars). Not being a technician, I can only tell you that they had a picture of me on a screen whilst I was in my clearing session. ("Hey, that's me!!") I was headed back towards my original state as Static in terms of processing from that viewpoint. They don't seem to like it when people do that.

I have a companion who experienced the same thing under almost same circumstances. He is currently successfully processing from the viewpoint of original Static condition.

As with all machines it is associated with an entity or two and thus can be "processed" and I wish I had done so when I first encountered it, but I seemed to have more attention on the bio-engineering that was going on in the same area.

My prayer is that I be allowed an opportunity to free the entities that have been put into service re AI.

I suppose one can use that as a marker of progress towards one's attempt to leave the Matrix.

Up and out!
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #96
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Don't worry Viking that message is just my mate Dave mucking about
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #97
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Didn't Billy Mier say that Ashtar had died a good while back? I mean died as left forth dimension or third can't remember how that works, through a battle?
And he had been part of the whole Giza Inteligence operation.... tall blond controlling annunaki? Mind you ... I felt that that was the faction in contact with Billy? If you belive in Billy's story, which dispite the proven fake photo's I still belive Billy had contact but just with who?? Posing as who? I don't know.

It is called Milky Way false memory matrix which is a distortion implanted in the quarks which keep us locked in this galaxy, planet. We should be plugged into the M31 galaxy matrix

So anyone that comes from any part of this Milky Way galaxy, like the pleiadians, the galactic federation, the un ascended masters etc, or in other words, anyone which is within this lower 12 dimensions has the same mutation that we have on their first cell and can not help us really. Channelings are a mine field and for me there is only one question that need to be asked

Why evolved beings that are whole and of a vibration/frequency much higher than ours will descend to take over our poluted and distorted bodies to talk to us? Doesn't that sound quite ridiculous? especially when we are perfectly capable of receiving direct cognition if we chose to. Why a evolved being will have to come into the body of a human, trash their template, just to talk? Or is it that we are talking about non evolved beings in need to enjoy the feeling and the use of a body that they can not have?

Not only we are perfectly capable to reach to our own Rishi self (13th, 14th, and 15th dimension) directly and ask for direct guidance, there is also hope because there are beings that come from beyond the 12 dimensions and they are indeed helping humanity by transmitting direct cognition through the earth electromagnetic grids (when possible). I will do the maharic shield prior to any contact always

Channeling is the prelude of demonic posession, only demons need to take over flesh bodies to express themselves.

Cheers

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-10-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #98
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Don't worry Viking that message is just my mate Dave mucking about
He will also be taken care of by the Galactic Federation of Lies.
Soon, any time now, trillions of GFL ships will uncloack, etc. etc.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:28 AM   #99
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Someone has not done enough research into the Galactic Federation of Lies, nor have they into the channeling b'ness...
I motion that this thread be closed.

Sometimes I feel embarrassed that channelings are still given any merit at all .... it's old age stuff... but, it's chalked up among other topics here as more distractions & entertainment I guess...
whatever!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:11 AM   #100
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.cosmic-people.com/

THE LIBRARY OF LIGHT
Teaching about doing good deeds
More than 7000 pages of texts to download
More than 3000 pictures
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote