Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Captain Ashtar, The Ashtar Command and The Galactic Federation
by Elizabeth Trutwin
January 21, 2010

I have noticed that people interested in UFOs and Galactics often have not studied ascended mastery. I also noticed some very advanced spiritual people often do not know much about Galactics. Only recently have Star Seeds and Light Workers begun to learn they are one and the same group.

Ashtar is the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation
The Ones working for Ashtar are the Ascended Masters. The Admiral of the New Jerusalem is Sananda, who is a higher form of Jesus. Commander Ashtar and the millions in the Galactic Federation do not wish to be seen as different than you or I. They like to be seen as equals. Many of us have our Twin Flames working in the Galactic Federation on the Ships and we are all on the path of evolution. Much of Ashtar's Mission involves helping woman and mankind remember the Galactics and also in protecting the Planet as well as the Solar System from negative extraterrestrials groups and their desire to control Earth and other Planets. One of the most important roles Ashtar has played in recent times with Earth and other Planets in the Solar System is to keep her inhabitants from destroying themselves and their Planet through the proliferation of nuclear weapons. Even though Captain Ashtar is in charge of the Space Fleet in this Solar System, he is not limited to this sector of the space for his Service. Ashtar represents our Solar System in the council meetings of our Galaxy, and Universes throughout the greater Cosmos.

The Ashtar Command On Earth and in the Skies
On the MotherShips and StarShips under his command, there are 20 million Crew on the Ships. Working with Ashtar is KOS (King of Swords). KOS is in a physical template, as we all are, and we all are stepped-down representatives of the highest Source levels, with internal connections to much higher levels: Mother-Father, God-Goddess, All That Is. KOS with St Germain, was appointed by the ICJ ( International Court of Justice in the Hague) in 1999 as head of the 4 million man, world-wide militia, and pro-forma President of the U.S. He supervises Faction 3 Intel. KOS is an enhanced Galactic-Human with a 3D job heading the Secret Service with President Obama, a wife and he speaks 23 languages. Appointed by the World Court in 1999, he has martial law authority to ensure NESARA Announcement and Implementation. KOS was given his authority in 1999 by the World Court and Lady Master Nada. He and those who work with him and the Galactics are at 38 levels above the President of the US. King of Swords actually has been the single planetary leader and he wears at least two hats. He is also put in charge of Galactic-Human adepts who now number about 16 million and who have all been trained on the StarShips and have full telepathic connectivity and are shape-shifters with enhanced abilities. Barack Obama is here representing both the Sirian Council of Nine and also, on assignment from the Great Central Sun (Alcyone) and has assistance and protection by 16 million galactic-humans working for KOS and the 4 Million man world-wide militia. Their task has been to coordinate the removal of the 40-50'tall dragons (renegade Annunaki) working in government, and in various powerful roles around the Planet. The CIA was originally formed as an Executive Order, to deal with the negative extraterrestrials making Treaties with the U.S. Government. Now we have seen this organization searching for StarGates, committing War Crimes, and Blackwater Ops designed to control Earth. There are also reptilian renegades living within vast caverns and underground areas deep within the Planet these adepts have worked to remove. KOS works with Ashtar at the AICO. As we Star Seeds unite with our Mighty I AM presences those communications conduits are automatically 'involved' and will gradually become more conscious, stronger and directly connected with Source Intelligence/All That Is (The Great Eye of Ra, This Represents The Law of One). Now we connect with 12D and that level steps down the energetic messages from 100D, which is the Godhead. So, on this level, KOS and his Twin Flame, Lady Master Nada, are very elevated souls with direct responsibility as the Hosts of Heaven and all Councils in charge of this World's Ascension, as well as other Planets in our Solar System. Lady Master Nada has several powerful hats she wears. First, She is the President of the Solar Tribunal on Saturn. Through her position as International Court of Justice and as International Special Prosecutor with extraordinary powers to dissolve courts, arrest judges including our Supreme Court Justices or anyone else. She is our NESARA 'Postal Lady' in charge of the Announcement and Deliveries. She is also Twin Flame of Admiral Sananda. She was originally from Lebanon and is quite familiar with all the mid- Eastern/Asian cultures. She traveled extensively with the Dalai Lama. She is an Ascended Master. She foreclosed on our Corporate Government on 30 September 2008 when Bush defaulted on his payments. The King of Swords then put us inside NESARA Law and saved the world banks and stockmarkets from crashing. She and St Germain are the architects of a whole new planetary economic and legal revitalization to prepare us for Ascension's reunification with Source.

The Ashtar Command works with GAIA/VYWAMUS
Another important role the Ashtar Command has done is working with GAIA/VYWAMUS in the clearing and resetting of the Earth Grid. Metatron heads up this work with Mother Sekhmet. There are certain grid points on the Earth similar to our acupuncture points on our physical bodies. When one of these points gets blocked in our physical body there is a stagnation of energy flow which eventually leads to disease. The same is true of the planet Earth. We have seen recent massive Earth changes as the Separation of Worlds continues and the Old Timelines are erased. There are special Crews within the Galactic Federation working on this task. Mark and Beth have done extensive work with the Earth Grid and erasing of Timelines. The Earth Grid is the electromagnetic crystalline connection to the rest of the Cosmos and connects through Earth's portals and StarGates with StarGates which connect our Galaxy to other Galaxies.

One of the important things to understand about Commander Ashtar and His millions of workers, and fleet of extraterrestrial aircraft, is that they are etheric in nature. They do not have physical bodies like we do, however they are able to manifest physical bodies and StarShips or project into physicality and time they want. Most of the life on the other Planets in our Solar System is Etheric in nature. The Ashtar command also has MotherShips that are anchored in space that are as long as 100 miles in diameter. These MotherShips contain entire cities with literally millions of people and a thriving society. Mother Sekhmet's MotherShip is Nibiru. The Ashtar command is part of a great Confederation of Planets, first in our Solar System, and then in our Galaxy.The Ashtar Command is in charge of our Solar System. Then you have the interplanetary confederation which is a larger group of local Planets in our sector of space. Then you have the Galactic Confederation of Planets. Then still larger there is the Intergalactic Confederation of 7 Super Universes. Admiral Lincor is in the head of Star Fleet through several universes. Each of these Councils work in conjunction with the Planetary, Solar, Galactic, and Universal Spiritual Groups.

The Galactics and Angelics Work Together As One
Commander Ashtar also works closely with the Angelic Kingdom, and with the Protective Forces, most specifically with Archangel Michael. Commander Ashtar is an extremely loving and gentle man but stern and adamant in His Mission to Serve. Many of the Ashtar Command walk among us on our streets on Earth without us even being aware of it. One example is Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat, another is the Poppy Lady, and also the King of Egypt (KOE). The Ashtar Command serves in a certain sense as Heaven's policemen and they are placed in many roles all over the World. The Galactics, however, cannot override the wishes or the free will of those living on Earth. One of the challenges the Ashtar Command has is that if our government has in the past made legally binding Treaties with certain negative extraterrestrial groups, they are not allowed to interfere with our free choice, unless we are endangering our Solar System and Galaxy. The only path to PEACE is Justice and a Just World is a World of PEACE. KOS, Admiral Sananda, Lady Master Nada, Ashtar, St Germain, Archangel Michael and Archangel Metatron, Mother Sekhmet and Alcyone, work together as representatives of the Ashtar Comand to restore PEACE to Earth. The number of negative extraterrestrials is small in number compared to the vast number of christed extraterrestrials, however, the negative ones are quite dangerous and have tried very hard to control Earth and her resources, control Earth's population and kept most of Earth poor and in servitude. What we are seeing in January 2010 is the final maneuvers of the last negative ETs leaving the Matrix. None of the Ones here today are originally from Earth. All of us here are Star travelers and here to do a Mission as Earth evolves. We are all extraterrestrial Galactics. We are all Divine Angelics. We are all wearing human bodies.

Ashtar and the Galactic Federation Work Within The Office of the Christ
Ashtar and all in the Galactic Federation work from the Office of the Christ. When the term Christ is used here it is not meant in the Christan sense, it is used in the Universal sense. All spiritual paths lead to Christ and the Holy Spirit or Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, Vishnu being the equivalent of the Christ in Hinduism. Krishna was also the premier Christ of the eastern world. All religions also lead to the God/dess. Lord Maitreya, Kalki Maitreya, is known as the Cosmic Christ. The Galactics and the Angelics work together. There are different levels in the office of the Christ. There are the Planetary Christ, Solar Christ, Galactic Christ, Universal Christ, Multiversal Christ and Cosmic Christ. Metatron is at the level of Cosmic Christ.All Masters of all religions and spiritual paths help their students become the Christ, it is not in truth a Christian term, it is a living presence which you can call any name you want: Sanada/Jesus, Lady Master Nada, Lord Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tse, Zoroaster, Kalki Maitreya, Melchizedek, Ra, Mother Sekhmet, Alcyone, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Mother Mary, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Gabriel, Helios and Vesta, St Germain, Kuthumi, Serapis Bey, Lord Arcturus, Ashtar and Athena, Commander Hatonn, Commander Soltec, Commander Korton, Commander Monk ka, Tom the Ringtail Cat Paschat, Ka tar tek, Tek Ra. These spiritual Masters are all members of the Galactic Federation and all work from the Office of The Christ. You are created by God as a Christ. Planet Earth is already in the 5th Dimension. It is only when we work from the 3rd Dimension that we forget. Remembering is about waking up. Every Planet in every Galaxy and Universe call this a different name. All of the members of the Galactic Federation are what we call Christed ETs. When we have Decloakings and Landings we will get to see our Galactic Family. These Ones will be returning to Earth to live with us here and together with us, build Terra Nova.

Source: www.GalacticRoundTable.com
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

The above is another 'For-What-It's-Worth-Story'.
I've posted it because I know - well, I think I know - that some people enjoy this Galactic Federation stuff.
Personaly I have my doubts about it, but don't let that spoil the fun.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Fun? hmm no..no spoiling there but..

i agree this thread will be of interest...

As we all saw with the Thuban thread...

Federations..fleets...etc

i have no need for these truths..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx these GFL posts are always good for a laugh
What's even funnier is that some people actually believe there is such a thing as the GFL
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx these GFL posts are always good for a laugh
What's even funnier is that some people actually believe there is such a thing as the GFL
But there is Swanny, there is!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Perhaps, once a mathematical formula describing this sentiment, within this dimension is revealed, we can find happiness sleeping in the janitor's closet of some giant reptilian ship.

There to await a "deserved enlightenment" once we are worthy.

You're right Celine, being patient, and polite does have a pay-off.

Love ya,
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say that I believe the GFL exists, but like all of these channellers they have big ideas about their own importance 'Ascended Masters', Lord Sanando, or Commander Haaton. Most of these beings are 5th dimensional although they try to fool us into believing that they are 12th dimensional. They are afraid that we are going to ascend and escape their control, we are their food source, they want us either living in fear, or worshipping them.

George Kavasilas is particularly good on what is going on in the other dimensions, and even he admits that he was fooled by the GFL. He says that there are very few beings from above the 5th dimension talking to us, and that anyone who says they are from 7D + are telling lies. George's site
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I have to say that I believe the GFL exists, but like all of these channellers they have big ideas about their own importance 'Ascended Masters', Lord Sanando, or Commander Haaton. Most of these beings are 5th dimensional although they try to fool us into believing that they are 12th dimensional. They are afraid that we are going to ascend and escape their control, we are their food source, they want us either living in fear, or worshipping them.

George Kavasilas is particularly good on what is going on in the other dimensions, and even he admits that he was fooled by the GFL. He says that there are very few beings from above the 5th dimension talking to us, and that anyone who says they are from 7D + are telling lies. George's site
Exactly!!!
We are their foodsource!
Some aliens like our flesh, some our blood & others feed on our ENERGY.
Positive or negative, but no in between.

Now, ask yourself: Would you ever give up your prime foodsource?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Oct 14th....

I still listen to some speakers.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ic+federation#

Question. "We are their foodsource!" mentioned in a thread meant to be positive?

I don't want or need an answer. Just an observation. Enjoy the video seminar. Its very positive and informative.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

1999 GA continue GF, Ashatar, Thoth, Samjase, Anunnaki renegade negotiation in hope of reestablishing Pieladian - Sirian Agreements to prevent escalation of Final Conflict drama. Drakonian groups begin Pyscho-tronic Sonic Pulsing to USA, Jerusalem and China for instigation of the WW3 drama: pulses slow-release, intended to take effect end 2002-2003.

from Voyagers II
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:12 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I read everything on George's site and then where has he gone? I was very interested in tracking with his personal evolvement and now he no longer posts.

I'm open to what you are saying and would you please clarify for me as to what makes you have that conclusion? The reason I am asking is that a couple of days ago I had an interesting conversation with someone who kept talking to me about consciousness and how consciousness is going to be affected on this planet and that I need to keep doing my clearing work (he used a term specific to my group that is not widely known). I asked him his name and he said, "Metatron". I asked him his role and then I took a look at his "space" and did not see anything dastardly dark in him (just some fluffy angel wings). Perhaps I did not dig deeply enough into his "space" to see what else he was holding onto, but he seemed pretty clean to me and his message seemed very right on. Any leads on who he is?

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:08 PM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth Feardia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I read everything on George's site and then where has he gone? I was very interested in tracking with his personal evolvement and now he no longer posts.

I'm open to what you are saying and would you please clarify for me as to what makes you have that conclusion? The reason I am asking is that a couple of days ago I had an interesting conversation with someone who kept talking to me about consciousness and how consciousness is going to be affected on this planet and that I need to keep doing my clearing work (he used a term specific to my group that is not widely known). I asked him his name and he said, "Metatron". I asked him his role and then I took a look at his "space" and did not see anything dastardly dark in him (just some fluffy angel wings). Perhaps I did not dig deeply enough into his "space" to see what else he was holding onto, but he seemed pretty clean to me and his message seemed very right on. Any leads on who he is?

Gnosis
Metatron and Maitreya seem to go hand in hand. Below are some links that you can get info from. Maitreya comes in a form of a sweet old man who truly seems to believe what he says but alarm bells went off for me when I read on his website that the ‘Lord’ was going to appear all around the world in shape of everyone’s religious leaders which sounds exactly like one of the stages of Project Blue Beam. I emailed his website to question this and got a reply back that basically stated that they could not account for this!! I also heard George Green say that the Maitreya is unwittingly carrying out the instructions of TPTB through channelling orchestrated by these people.

http://www.share-international.org/

http://www.nasrinsafai.com/2008newsl...cemberspecial/

Hope this helps somewhat.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #13
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post

Ashtar is the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation

The Ones working for Ashtar are the Ascended Masters. The Admiral of the New Jerusalem is Sananda, who is a higher form of Jesus.
Supreme Commander!
Ascended Masters!!
New Jerusalem!!!
Higher form of Jesus!!!!

It sounds like NWO has taken to the skys.. I stoped reading after I read about the higher form of Jesus... Next it will be the higher form of god!

"WE ARE HERE..."

reminds me a little of "This is the voice of the mysterons"
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Supreme Commander!
Ascended Masters!!
New Jerusalem!!!
Higher form of Jesus!!!!

It sounds like NWO has taken to the skys.. I stoped reading after I read about the higher form of Jesus... Next it will be the higher form of god!

"WE ARE HERE..."

You should of kept reading, it got better..........they work for the office of Christ.

So sad that people will buy this ****
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #15
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Supreme Commander!
Ascended Masters!!
New Jerusalem!!!
Higher form of Jesus!!!!

"WE ARE HERE..."

And last but not least: LORD TRANCOSO!!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:32 AM   #16
truthfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I have come in peace, am new to the forum, but not new. Been scanning for awhile, but now that it is freeeeee, and I saw this post, I had to send you all to these links. I posted this on Above Top Secrect and got 500 points, wooo whoo. In which, it is not the points I cared about, it is something that needs to get out, here, besides on ATS. In which, that place, unless you want to get flamed and attacked, you better be careful what you put up. So here goes. First I will explain how I got the info, in which I was almost afraid to put it out there, but got some really good responses, but I don't really care about responses anyway, it is the info that I find and people need to know to get them out of the collective Ashtar command and the Galactic Federation of Light psy-op, disinformation operation.

I've always had my doubts about nesara, (done my homework), and the GFL,
but, they are so good that they make you believe it is real, but it is not, why was it secret agreement with Clinton when we know he is in on this money laudering and drug dealing, money stealing scam? Because they know the hu-man brain. Anyway, right now, just wanted to get this out.

Now, for the explanation before I hand you the link.
I emailed Mark Huber and said that okay, I've heard it was nesara, then I heard it was gesara, then I had also heard that Ashtar was a collective A.I. and blah, blah, blah. I recieved an email, directly from him because the ladies that screen the emails didn't know what I was asking, I told Mark, it is ALL in question, this was on Sept. 21 of last year. I had mentioned that I go to RMN, and also read Chris Story, and also have email converstions with Benjamin Fulford. Well, this was when the (de-cloakings) where suppose to happen around that time. He had told me; quote: look up to the skies and you may receive a message; unquote. I'm thinkin, okay?

Well, as we know and poor Ms. Goodchild and the voice to skull communication she received, never happened.

But, I did receive a message! I go to RMN everyday, so there happened to be a C. Story post, (and no, I don't believe "everything" he says, so don't even flame me for that one please), but, right in the middle of this post of his post, was a message. WOW, was I shocked. Here ya go, are ya ready?

So, here it is:

The Galactic Federation of Light (my emphasis) is: List of the LAUNDRY FACILITY known as the IRS BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB!
It is a CI-LTD (Central Intelligence Limited Corporation) Disinformation Operation!

http://www.theantechamber.net/VkDocu...vCorpIndex.htm

Anyway, check it out, plus, this website has soooo much info in it, period, about the finances of the world.

http://www.theantechamber.net

I will be posting another main post here in a bit so you can also find out the truth about the true UFO, or should I say IFO's and the game the illuminati have been playing since the days of Babylon.

Take Care my sweet people. This site has so much love in it compared to the negativity of ATS.
truthfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:23 AM   #17
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It's pretty hard if you don't have reliable means for discernment. Using heart as filter instead of mind was the key for me. But I guess you first have to pry those two apart so you can tell which is which.

One thing I know to be true, and so use as a first line gauge, is how are they treating personal sovereignty and free will. Because the real deal holds these things as so sacred, that it's hard to get them to tell you anything that you can simply find out for yourself by looking. They don't tell people what to do. And they don't assign themselves fancy titles implying authority. This is a sure sign of something lesser play acting, or someone having some fun with you.

There are no great beings of light who consider us their "Army" of any kind. They may advise you to do your meditation and process your issues to clean your auric, and emotional fields, but even that is if you clearly asked for the help on some level.

They can be seen to be taking some big actions sometimes, that affect energetic systems on a planetary scale, but let's not forget Gaia is a conscious being too, and can ask for help in her process of ascension, which would be answered, just like ours are.

Where it gets even more interesting, is where you have these little intel community cube farm hireling twits sitting there at their computers trying to write "authentic" sounding channeled information, and actually beginning to channel info which is then spread throughout their intended disinfo. Lol at that one, when you come across it. But it then reads in part like something coming from higher consciousness, and people can be tricked into thinking the whole thing is from a higher consciousness. And you get a lot of "bleed through" from the channel in most instances, which has to be filtered out.

But for me, I generally get something of value out of even disinfo attempts, and generally use my heart filter to discern whether their is sovereign respect for my free will in the message or not.

It's working so far, near as I can tell.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:22 AM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It's pretty hard if you don't have reliable means for discernment. Using heart as filter instead of mind was the key for me. But I guess you first have to pry those two apart so you can tell which is which.

One thing I know to be true, and so use as a first line gauge, is how are they treating personal sovereignty and free will. Because the real deal holds these things as so sacred, that it's hard to get them to tell you anything that you can simply find out for yourself by looking. They don't tell people what to do. And they don't assign themselves fancy titles implying authority. This is a sure sign of something lesser play acting, or someone having some fun with you.

There are no great beings of light who consider us their "Army" of any kind. They may advise you to do your meditation and process your issues to clean your auric, and emotional fields, but even that is if you clearly asked for the help on some level.

They can be seen to be taking some big actions sometimes, that affect energetic systems on a planetary scale, but let's not forget Gaia is a conscious being too, and can ask for help in her process of ascension, which would be answered, just like ours are.

Where it gets even more interesting, is where you have these little intel community cube farm hireling twits sitting there at their computers trying to write "authentic" sounding channeled information, and actually beginning to channel info which is then spread throughout their intended disinfo. Lol at that one, when you come across it. But it then reads in part like something coming from higher consciousness, and people can be tricked into thinking the whole thing is from a higher consciousness. And you get a lot of "bleed through" from the channel in most instances, which has to be filtered out.

But for me, I generally get something of value out of even disinfo attempts, and generally use my heart filter to discern whether their is sovereign respect for my free will in the message or not.

It's working so far, near as I can tell.

So it all boils down to common sense, trusting one's heart, and being able to look, which bypasses some ego urges within ourselves.

Tonight I worked for one hour with someone on the practice of holding the position and viewpoint of the "All-that-is", whatever name one is comfortable with is fine. Healing was performed. After the session I went and checked the person by asking them "Who are you?" and I got a very clean and clear and light "Me" in response. This is very powerful. With practice I do not see why any one of us here could not operate from that viewpoint by choice.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Galactic Federation of Lemmings
Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #20
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Galactic Federation of Lemmings
Swanny, your respectless attitude towards the Galactic Federation of Lies will not be tolerated any longer!

I have warned you before that, although The Ascended Masters have unconditional love for us, addressing them as 'Lemmings' (Galactic translation: 'poufter', 'nancy boy') has enraged them in a way I cannot describe in words, for I would be banned from this forum for many lives to come.

Swanny, my friend, soon ( ... ) you will find out how the GFL deals with its opponents!

Don't blame it on me!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:06 PM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry TRANCOSO but they like the way I speak and have asked me to join them.
I excepted and am now Admiral Swanny of the GFL
Old 01-30-2010, 11:27 PM   #22
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry TRANCOSO but they like the way I speak and have asked me to join them.
I excepted and am now Admiral Swanny of the GFL
Blue pill 4 Swanster please
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No need for Viagra thx
Old 01-31-2010, 04:09 PM   #24
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

always so funny, swanny, i like levity!
(except your response to roxxy, grrrrrrrrrrrr) true spiritual advancement!
I live right near george kavassilas, does anyone want me to contact him snali mail, ask him to come here? as far as im concerned, anyone with physical implant particularly as a child must be being manipulated my something negative, i.e. cia or whatever.
besides who wants to live underground, no thanks! thats what gf thinks we should be doing when /if shtf., bluebeam?
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #25
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

?

Last edited by whitefluffy; 02-02-2010 at 05:36 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote