Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stop bitching and do something about it

Chemtrails that is ;

http://www.educate-yourself.org/ct/g...s10jan02.shtml

You know, anyone who tells you that were all screwed and theres nothing we can do is lying! Theres a solution to every problem, but there are those who wish nothing more then for this information to pass by your ears, is this really acceptable?

If not then speak up! I'll stand here on my own if neccesary, but those of you who know me know im an honest person with the best of intentions for everyone around me, im offering nothing other in the realms of information then what you guys can research and come to your own conclusions. Im sick of the nobheads on this forum jumping in for the kill like vultures and robbing the truth right from under everyones nose.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stop bitching and do something about it

The orgone thing has been known for a long time. My question though, is why deal with it in the first place. I'd rather it stop, than everybody develop a workaround, where the planes still spew their goo. It's pollution. Maybe it depends on the area.

Like, what are they doing up there anyway??!!

So, maybe people who talk about it (continuously, as you point out), are coming at it from that perspective.

Last edited by no caste; 03-16-2010 at 10:43 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I wasn't going to bother to say that no caste, but that is exactly how I feel. Anyhow, I know people who made BIG chembusters to no avail, and one who thought it worked temporarily but wondered also if it diverted more cr@p just around the corner. Perhaps if we ALL had them... but then if we all had awareness we wouldn't need these devices .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

swordsmith - you and I better not get together or I'll be making richard and lionheart jokes
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

there is a time and a place for that... naughty: enter the FOGGGGG
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote