Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Au Revoir and a few words of experience

I am going to be much closer to the chem trails next week as I fly half way round the globe, hey maybe I will get to be in the metal bird that is producing them?

I have enjoyed this forum and I have learned a lot and I wanted to thank you all for your input. But its time for me to bow out. I will maybe look in from time to time, but frankly I doubt it.

I wanted to remind you all of something you already know. If you are not careful you get sucked into the 'system', the fear, the worry (same as fear), the BS..and its hard to find the space you need to progress your spiritual path.

Seven years ago I gave away my organic farm, all my possessions and most of my money and I set off to Asia. For 6 years I had no contact with any form of media. I was in Sri Lanka when the tsunami hit...I didnt know about it until I logged on to my email one day to see a lot of 'how are you?" messages. Im wonderful I replied, what tsunami?

I missed the Israel Palestinian horror show completely, and hopefully the sequel, Israel vs Iran.

But what did I really miss? I studied and practiced yoga, I found an inner peace, an inner calm and gained a tremendous faith in the universe. Several times I had no money and wondered where my next meal might come from, but it always arrived. I learned not to fear. So what did I miss - I missed living in fear, which is fine by me.

One year back in the UK and I have started to worry again, about all manner of stuff, but a lot of it wont happen and even if it does it probably wont effect me. I am great at dealing with the present moment, I guess we all are, its the future worry, which is unreal and mind generated, that is hardest to combat.

I am pleased I was guided back here. I discovered MMS, Nassar Harameins work and I have bought a couple of books to read as i head out. I wanted to thank PC for introducing me to MMS, so i paid a years full subscription when I could barely afford to. Things have picked up since and I have made enough money to buy a ticket and travel onwards and I have found a nice organic farm to move onto. I will be farming and building and swimming and meditating and chilling generally. I will not be worrying, I will not be watching tv (i never have though), i wont be reading newspapers and I wont be online except to occasionally check my emails. And I wont be worrying (did I mention they yet ).

And that's my message to you all. Its hard to switch off and be unaffected by all the scare stories out there, and on this forum. Im not suggesting you all sell your homes (but why not?, its so much nicer out of the system thats for sure) but I do suggest you remember you are of this earth - whatever your previous incarnation - (so many people are so disconnected with nature these days) and give thanks to mother for allowing you to be present on this wonderful planet in such interesting times. And dont buy into the scare stories, which is not the same as being prepared.

Take care all, and enjoy the ride. Take strength from the fact we are eternal beings of light, and we will endure.....

Last edited by Vidya Moksha; 10-17-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Au Revoir and a few words of experience

Thank you for all your posts.good luck to you wherever you might be...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Au Revoir and a few words of experience

Sounds allright Vidya.
I wish you a nice stay and life.

Greetings,

Ries.

Last edited by ries; 10-17-2009 at 09:03 PM.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good luck mate
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck - we are here to support and sometimes protect by forewarning, MMS/colloidal silver/D3 advice has probably saved a lot of lives via these forums. We should never completely cut ourselves off, as we need defense.
The internet has done so much good by opening the world to debate, and offering spiritual services which we may choose to accept or deny. However - the choice is there. We are not in a microcosm or any closed-off locality group - we are whole and we can make informed choices.
Cutting oneself off is not necessarily the right thing to do in these 'ricocheting' times, one needs to see the opposition and understand its motives. We need to know the reasons WHY?
Our technology allows us to be free (and also victimised), but at least we have a choice.
When strange folk come a-calling to your cut-off neighbourhood armed to the teeth and demanding submission - you will not be aware of the circumstances. Let's look at the internet as an open book - read it before it is closed and we are subjugated.
Take heart - you will transcend, but also so will the people you help through this transition with your foresight.
Much love and positivity
Avid
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck and take care.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Vidya...I've enjoyed your input and your posts...

May you find peace and happiness...

Perhaps,see you up there sometime...

Take care.

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-17-2009 at 08:28 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Sending you light and love on your journey,
Peace and blessings
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Bon voyage!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Have a Great Journey Vidya. Isnt it interesting, the journery within is more important than the journey without.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Much love and light on your journey- always remember the people you touched with your wisdom- you will be missed

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Vidya, you succeed, man!

Bless you!

Love & Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Good luck and blessings for the next segment of your earthly journey. Thanks for your wise words and practical advice.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Vidya,

If all here were leaving with the same message as You I would really bless their journey.
I know you are walking in love and beauty and that your heart knows
exactly where it goes.
Along the way you 'll sow more seeds of wisdom and peace that's a certainty and in that
way you 'll make the world more beautifull and a better place to stay.
That will benefit us all.

Be happy and thank you for your coming here in Avalon sharing the bright Light that you are.
Forever in my heart.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-18-2009 at 12:11 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #15
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

blessings vidya.
you are a blessed soul brotha.
you will bless the land and those whose lives you touch.
thanks for ur input and presence!
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote