Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #176
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
No worries James.

May I ask a favour?

Can you give Hawaii some thought, see if anything comes up?

Peace.

K626.

Hmmm ... is it just coincidence that Hawaii falls between the magic 19.5 + 22.5 line??

K626 or James - can any of you clue us in on the significance of this?

Thanks
Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #177
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is a very lucky man who knows his destiny.

Peace.

QofL
So you have a lucky ticket then? or is that what they have you believe?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #178
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
So you have a lucky ticket then? or is that what they have you believe?
On the contrary, it means none of us really know.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #179
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On the contrary, it means none of us really know.
Oh I see so you dont know either.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #180
K626
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=QueenOfLeon;91271]Oh I see so you dont know either.

We are all dualities QofL.

The true path is accepting both sides of yourself and working with both...This is the only way we can move forward and understand the lessons.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #181
golden
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James.
i was researching more on mind control, Here's the link.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...nd_control.htm
it mainly was talking about the china lake, california incidents.
It talked about how kids had to strangle a cat, then it moved up to bigger animals finaly beining initiated to killing another person.
While reading that i remembered when i was 4 yrs old i strangled the house kitty. I clearly remember this. It scratched my arm and blood came rushing out, and instantly i grabbed the kitty and sent it to the next world. My sister saw this and it really horrified her. So in the later years i brought home another kitty for my sister, but was kinda mean to this kitty as well.
I think i understand why now.
It is a shame much of my life problems are happening for there is a hidden part of my life i must uncover.
golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #182
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No worries James.

May I ask a favour?

Can you give Hawaii some thought, see if anything comes up?

Peace.

K626.
I'll take a third eye look K

I was told in 2006 of a plan using HAARP/Tablets of Destiny tech to sink the whole island around 2009. This information came from a very reliable source
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #183
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I'll take a third eye look K

I was told in 2006 of a plan using HAARP/Tablets of Destiny tech to sink the whole island around 2009. This information came from a very reliable source
James what other intel do you have on the UK?

IS anything major to occur prior to the 2012 olympics?

Will we have our very own martial law and if so where are the UK camps?

Old 12-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #184
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
K. 626: an interesting choice for an Avalon handle.

Köchel-Verzeichnis 626: Requiem in D minor

Mozart's last symphony, mysteriously commissioned by an anonymous messenger shortly before the coronation of Emperor Leopold and before Mozart was commissioned to go to Prague.

Mozart is instructed to write according to his mood... according to his current emotional state; which was the frame of mind of a dying man whom felt himself poisoned.

On his return [from Prague] he at once took up the Requiem, and worked at it with much effort and keen interest: but his illness visibly increased its hold on him and made him dark and melancholy. His wife noticed it with sadness.

One day when she was driving with him in the Prater to divert and cheer him, and they both sat there alone, Mozart began to talk of death, and maintained that he was writing the Requiem for himself. Tears were in the eyes of this sensitive man. "I am only too conscious," he continued, "my end will not be long in coming: for sure, someone has poisoned me! I cannot rid my mind of this thought."

This speech fell heavily on his wife's heart; she was scarcely able to comfort him, and to show him the groundlessness of his heavy imaginings. As she was of the opinion that he was sickening from some illness, and the Requiem was overstraining his sensitive nerves, she called the doctor and took away the score of the Requiem....

On the day of his death he had the score brought to his bed. "Did I not say that I was writing this Requiem for myself?" he said, and carefully looked through the whole score with moist eyes. It was the last painful, parting glance at his beloved art -- a presentiment of his immortality!

Immediately after his death, on Dec 5 1791, the messenger announced himself, asked for the work, unfinished as it was, and received it. From that moment the widow did not see him again, nor did she learn the least thing about the Requiem or the man who had commissioned it. Every reader can imagine for himself that they tried hard to seek out the mysterious messenger, but all means and attempts were fruitless.

His wife later commissioned two of Mozart's former pupils, Joseph Eybler & Franz Xaver Süssmayr to complete instrumentation and the 3 remaining movements.

K626, Is speaking on Avalon your last "movement," on behalf of your passion? Like Mozart, this requiem is for yourself, no?

I hope you are not ill, my friend.
I hope this day finds you well as I hope that you are merely here to brighten your cap.
I must say I am greatly impressed with the level of intelligence on this forum. Now regarding Mozart- either some very interesting sycronisities are happening or some heavy remote neural monitering is occuring.

I wrote the following notes in my pad at the beginning of week and didn't have time to post them here-

Mozart's opera 'The Magick Flute' was based on Egyptian freemasonry. In the opera, Papageno the bird man undergoes a trial of having his mouth locked shut. This rite takes place in Egyptian masonry.
The 'Rite of Adoption' in female masonry such as the Order of the Eastern Star ( which I'm sure my grandmother was involved in ) also uses this mystery play. In the 1st degree of Egyptian masonry SLEEPING MERCURY symbolism is used which refers to high level alchemy. This is symbolic of the unawakened man or woman. When they awake they don't know were they are or who they are.

In the Magick Flute, Tamino and his lover complete their trials of the four elements ( rose-cross ). The brotherhood then sing "The person who has no fear of death has a right to join us"

I don't need to spell everythin out here, it is up to you to read between the lines
Old 12-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #185
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Now on to the OSIRIS program and Brecon Beacons again. The people involved in the horrors here are not real masons. They are giving the craft a bad name. In the Egyptian Rite it clearly states in the catachisms ( questions and answers )-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q- What means must be employed to obtain this grace of god?

A- By adoring him, by respecting one's sovereign and above all by consecrating oneself to the happiness and comfort of one's neighbour, charity being the first duty of a philosopher

Their is not much happiness and comfort for the poor people being kidnapped and taken to TRAPDOOR
Old 12-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #186
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It clearly warns against back magick rites in the E.M catachisms-

Q- My dear master, to complete my instruction I lack only the knowledge of

Time at libarary out, I'll be back on the forum next week

Stay safe all
Old 12-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #187
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Some very good posts James.
To clarify..Mozarts visitor/messenger was a well to do 'Dark Master' sent by "grocery clerks to collect a bill".

JAMES
You are currently resonating at a very high level. Be sure to enact full countermeasures. There is some linkage...I have been called to 'another place' this night.

Take care all and be kind to those who need.

K.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #188
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

James,
Look, what im about to say sounds bizarre even for me and ive told no one but ill spill here and nutcase labels be damned. I hope the people here of all the population will understand because I myself am partially still in the dark. I like would love to hear the rest of the story but we only ever get bits and pieces here and there.

I have had strange revelations lately. No activity for years and now boom! Theyre back. I know I have been taken recently and several physical conditions "fixed". They told me before hand they would fix what was wrong, I have an intense fear and distrust of hospitals or medical institutions so even though I knew I had a life threatening condition, there was no way I was going to the Dr. They were careless and I felt a stirring of cold breezes and a physical drop of miniscule measurements when dropped back in my bed. I was told by them (shadowy advanced types after being fixed) that while many have ascended, it was not my place to do so. I was also told it had nothing to do with goodness of spirit or soul, but that I and others were meant to carry on with the forthcoming struggle. They said I and others were chosen long ago and that we must lead those when they would return to the violence they had lived. I am also to get into physical shape again, ive let myself grow soft in the last year and that was the end of the couch potato vaca. So, I am, much to my own amazement. I am anti athoritarian in the extreme but im being a good little puppet and doing what im told. This pisses me off to no end. I know how to protect myself, its almost as mundane and routine as keeping hair out of your vision. Was taught how when I was three actually it may have been earlier but that is the point in time I remember being taught) but this isnt an issue with these entities. I am resigned to the fact I must stay but not at all happy. I feel like the good times we had are only a memory now and good will come again but not till we are old and gray.

Why do I always have to be a warrior? I thought I was catching a break here, Im a girl this go round damnitall!

Yippee. Just flippin wonderful.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #189
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
James,
Look, what im about to say sounds bizarre even for me and ive told no one but ill spill here and nutcase labels be damned. I hope the people here of all the population will understand because I myself am partially still in the dark. I like would love to hear the rest of the story but we only ever get bits and pieces here and there.

I have had strange revelations lately. No activity for years and now boom! Theyre back. I know I have been taken recently and several physical conditions "fixed". They told me before hand they would fix what was wrong, I have an intense fear and distrust of hospitals or medical institutions so even though I knew I had a life threatening condition, there was no way I was going to the Dr. They were careless and I felt a stirring of cold breezes and a physical drop of miniscule measurements when dropped back in my bed. I was told by them (shadowy advanced types after being fixed) that while many have ascended, it was not my place to do so. I was also told it had nothing to do with goodness of spirit or soul, but that I and others were meant to carry on with the forthcoming struggle. They said I and others were chosen long ago and that we must lead those when they would return to the violence they had lived. I am also to get into physical shape again, ive let myself grow soft in the last year and that was the end of the couch potato vaca. So, I am, much to my own amazement. I am anti athoritarian in the extreme but im being a good little puppet and doing what im told. This pisses me off to no end. I know how to protect myself, its almost as mundane and routine as keeping hair out of your vision. Was taught how when I was three actually it may have been earlier but that is the point in time I remember being taught) but this isnt an issue with these entities. I am resigned to the fact I must stay but not at all happy. I feel like the good times we had are only a memory now and good will come again but not till we are old and gray.

Why do I always have to be a warrior? I thought I was catching a break here, Im a girl this go round damnitall!

Yippee. Just flippin wonderful.
Hi MME,
Hey you sound like me, thought i would be lifted off get out of this place scenario, but i think i'm here for the duration.
I'm a warrior woman also, but hoped things would be resolved before i got too old, seems like i'll be fighting them off with me walking stick lol!
But as i get older i become wiser, as you will also, keep strong MME they can not harm you!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:56 AM   #190
golden
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of Mozart.
What he learned in the mystery schools and how he applied it to music is what some call sacred geometry. Certain notes also fire sacred symbols into the air. Often people on lsd or mushrooms while listening to music see all the symbols and shapes. the human spine is like a tunning for which will activate the sex drive, fear or love just from harmonics.
One way without taking lsd to see the symbols from music is to lay a speaker on the ground and place a sheat of glass or the revelant and place metalic sand on the glass, then use a keyboard to play notes and the sand will gravitate into shapes like pentagrams, circles ,squares star of david or the merkaba. so if you see the 2 dimensional circle it is really firing an orb or a sphere. This is also related to crop circles fired onto underground bases the sound leaves a shape.
Cymatics did a lot of reaserch on observing these sounds and then deceided to ananlyze the pattern of 17 yr young dna and record it to send to a older person. apparently it helped the person become younger. this is a new field of medicine and there isn't a lot of competition yet. I'm kinda thinking of becomming certified to use this machine to help people.
There is a lot of videos on you tube on cymatics that are really cool to watch.
below is an article on cymatics
enjoy,
golden

Cymatics and
The New Age
of Miracles

Including an interview with
Sir Peter Guy Manners, M.D.

by Susan Barber

A Re-Soundingly Successful Experiment

Recently, in Germany, researchers took the DNA of a 17-year-old boy, recorded its sound frequencies, and saved them. The boy was accidentally killed, but the scientists still had his DNA frequency patterns. Later, the DNA frequencies of the 17-year-old were transmitted into the body of a man in his late thirties. And the man almost became the young boy. His skin became youthful, he became slim, his hair went back to its natural color. Today he's in his forties and he still looks like a much younger man.

–Sir Peter Guy Manners, M.D.

Cymatics As Science

In the early 18th century, the German physicist Ernst Chladni, the ''father of acoustics,'' covered plates with thin layers of sand, set them vibrating, and observed the patterns that were made in response to different sound stimuli.

In 1967, nearly three hundred years later, Hans Jenny, a Swiss doctor, artist, and researcher, published Cymatics – The Structure and Dynamics of Waves and Vibrations. In this book, published in both German and English, Jenny, like his precursor, showed what happens when one takes various materials like sand, water, or iron filings, and places them on vibrating metal surfaces.

When this is done, shapes and motion-patterns appear. Some of these patterns are nearly perfectly ordered and are stationary. Others develop in a turbulent, organic fashion, and are constantly in motion.

Jenny used crystal oscillators, and invented what he called a ''tonoscope'' to set his plates and membranes vibrating. One of the most fascinating discoveries he made was that the vowels of Hebrew and Sanskrit, when toned into his media, formed the actual patterns of the letters themselves! Modern languages did not have this effect. All of which leads to the speculation that there may be some truth in the concept of a ''sacred language'' — an actual, physical reason why the recitation of sacred mantras and texts may have real healing properties.

Jenny thought that evolution was a result of vibrations, with the vibrations of one level of organization, such as that of cells, each one unique, combining to create glands and organs and so on, each new level being a harmonic of the previous one. Jenny saw that we could heal the body with sound by understanding how different frequencies influence the genes, cells, and organs of the body.

Out of Jenny's work, and that of other scientists in the late fifties, came the reality of using sound to transmute diseased cells into their healthy counterparts.

Enter the Age of Miracles

It was Sir Peter Guy Manners, British medical doctor, who collated the work that had been done in cymatics research and developed from it the therapy of Cymatics. Stated most simply, Cymatics therapy uses a toning device to transmit into diseased areas of the body the signature vibrations of healthy organs and tissues.

We called Dr. Manners at his academy in Bretforton, England. He told us that he had started off in ordinary medicine, but that a couple years into his training he'd reached a startling realization.

As part of my training, I and my fellow students would observe doctors in the process of treating their patients. And so we are sitting there with this doctor, and some patient comes in with a headache, and the doctor says, 'Take these two tablets.' And the patient goes off. But he comes back in a fortnight or so, a couple weeks, and he says, 'Those tablets did the trick, but now I've got a little tummy upset.' And we watch the doctor give him some different tablets, and he goes off. And then later this same patient is back again, 'Oh, those tablets were wonderful, but now I've got a bit of diarrhea, you see.'

''And I realized, we started out with one patient, and now we've got three!''
Knowing that there had to be a better way of healing than what was taught to him in medical school, Dr. Manners traveled all over the world seeking to find out what other options existed for treating patients. He spent time studying with scientists in Germany (''I liked the kind of research they were doing''), Russia, and the United States.

Somewhere in his travels, Manners met up with Hans Jenny. ''He was interested in making forms and shapes with sound, and these coincided with the forms and shapes of anatomy and physiology,'' Dr. Manners said. Out of this observation came Cymatics, or Bioresonance, therapy – the use of sound to transform diseased tissue into its healthy counterpart.

Cymatics probes are used to transmit bioresonance energy, in the form of electronic pulses, from the Cymatics instrument directly to human tissue. Another method of application is through fluids. Water or a homeopathic preparation is placed on a Bioresonance Energizer, which imprints the bioenergetic patterns into the solution. Also, there are units which can transmit bioenergy patterns into a bathtub or hydrotherapy unit. Yet another unit combines bioenergetic frequencies with color.

You can see how all of this works by realizing that there is no difference between the energetic pattern of an object and the object itself. We are made of energy. If we transmit a healthy frequency into diseased tissue, we cause it to take on the frequency — and thus, the actuality — of healthy tissue.

When asked what brings people to Cymatics therapy, Dr. Manners said, ''They choose it because a tremendous percentage want to move out of the drug scene.'' And he stresses that, at least in the U.K., Cymatics has earned scientific recognition. "Scientists like it because its techniques can be explained and quantified, and the results are predictable. We know scientifically what will happen,'' Manners said, ''if we transmit a certain combination of frequencies into the tissue.''

The instrument that is used to transmit sound vibrations into the human body is currently known as the Mark VI. It has replaced Mark I through V. ''This instrument,'' Dr. Manners says, ''holds up to 390 commutations of frequencies, sounds which will regenerate organs and tissues in the body.''

Cymatics and the Fountain of Youth

Perhaps the most exciting possible application of Cymatics, as we indicate in the story that leads off this article, is its potential to reverse the aging process.

''When you're born,'' Dr. Manners said, ''every cell multiplies. Then, at puberty, the frequency patterns of the cells change, and instead of multiplying, cell replaces cell. As we age, cells still replace each other, but the tempo slows down.

''Within a few years of time we will be able to prevent this slowing down of cell replacement. And this can all be done with sound. If we take a frequency sample of your DNA at age 18, and save it, then later, if we transmit this frequency to your cells, they will rejuvenate.''

The Future of Advanced Medicine

Sir Peter Guy Manners is an M.D. ''But I don't administer drugs,'' he says. Drugs, he claims, are destructive. The type of medicine he practices is constructive. And although in the United States constructive healing modalities go under the name of ''alternative therapy,'' in the United Kingdom they are referred to as Advanced Medicine. And the doctors who practice Advanced Medicine, instead of being hounded by professional and governmental organizations, may even aspire to knighthood.

''It used to be, when doctors didn't know how to heal an arm or a leg, they just amputated it,'' Manners said. ''By the year 2010, medicine as it's known today will be as out of date as chopping off limbs. Prepare to accept the wonders of technology as established, scientific fact. Miracles will become the natural thing.

''Miracles,'' concludes Dr. Manners, ''were simply things people didn't understand. Today, we can explain miracles. Miracles fit right in with advanced technology.''

There are Cymatics clinics in many countries, and more Cymatics therapists are needed. If you would personally like to pursue Cymatics therapy, as a subject or as a career, Dr. Manners invites you to call or write to him. His contact information, biography, and more information about Cymatics can be found at cymatics.org.uk.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:12 AM   #191
golden
Avalon Senior Member

Cymatics

Seeing the potential of this kind of technology, kinda makes me think a similiar kind of technology used by underground programming. Whereby they take the dna sound resonance of some mumified tissue of a egyptian warlord and send this into subjects to give them the same form of power, and then program the candidate on how they want them to use the power.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 AM   #192
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi MME,
Hey you sound like me, thought i would be lifted off get out of this place scenario, but i think i'm here for the duration.
I'm a warrior woman also, but hoped things would be resolved before i got too old, seems like i'll be fighting them off with me walking stick lol!
But as i get older i become wiser, as you will also, keep strong MME they can not harm you!
Thanks Jacqui D,

Though Im a bit of an old bag myself. I am 42 afterall, or so my obvously WRONG birth cirtificate says. lol
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #193
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hm! your a youngster Mme believe me love!
Wait til you get to your late fifties lol!
Is there a mystery about your birth date then?

We're all young at heart that's the main thing!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:38 PM   #194
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now on to the OSIRIS program and Brecon Beacons again. The people involved in the horrors here are not real masons. They are giving the craft a bad name. In the Egyptian Rite it clearly states in the catachisms ( questions and answers )-

Q- What means must be employed to obtain this grace of god?

A- By adoring him, by respecting one's sovereign and above all by consecrating oneself to the happiness and comfort of one's neighbour, charity being the first duty of a philosopher

Their is not much happiness and comfort for the poor people being kidnapped and taken to TRAPDOOR

Hello James,

Who is taking these people to Trapdoor? Military? Gov.? OPI?
Are they ever released?
How many are taking per year on average?
How are people selected?

I thank you for your time

Peace
Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:19 AM   #195
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

James is there a specific body or genetic sample TPTB want to resurrect?

I recall something Dan Burisch said about George Tenent going off at Dan for not giving him certain information. (codes?). There was a mention of the Great Pyramid and "Resurrection".

Quote:
Dan Burisch to George Tenent : "You yelled the same thing at me "Listen to me! I have the authority!" when you wanted to steal my work and use it to fund your problems..."

DD :

Keep in mind that the former MJ-3 (in this case, Mr. Tenet) was ousted from his public (and hence Majestic) position because of his insistence that Dan 'grasp for the fruit of the tree' when it came to activating the 'resurrection chamber' the Great Pyramid (is supposed to be, at least in its below-ground nether regions.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MJ#8: Giza was built by humans under the control of future humans (Orions-so called Nordics).

The pyramids symbolize 1/2 of a octa-hedron.

DD: so, the gods of Sumer are from our future; they invented the SGs in a future timeline? (Orions-so called Nordics are the Gods of Sumer).

MJ#8: Yes.

DD: and the pyramids... you were explaining their origin
MJ#8: They designed and had them built.

DD: and their purpose? certainly not as tombs

MJ#8: No they are resurrection devices, resurrection of the past for the future. I sent this link to show you how the egyptians symbolised the J-rods as vessels. Vessels of knowledge.

KCocky: i thought we were the vessels (soul containers)

MJ#8: We were called vessels. They were looked as vessels of knowledge, so the people of the time drew them as vessels.

DD: what do they resurrect from the past then?

MJ#8: They are/were trying to resurrect a future of what they see as their destiny by changing the past.
James, I'm pondering if the future humans left some type of genetic material in the past, ready for a time in the future whereby they could resurrect it and use it. Maybe include it in Human MK2 Models? The Human MK2 models (hybrids) then eventually evolve into the Tall Blond Orions.

Did they leave behind (in the past) J-Rod bodies or genetic material?

Just seems odd that the Egyptians depicted J-Rod vessels in their symbolism. Why choose them unless there was more meaning there?

Resurrect the J-Rod DNA, resurrect their Knowledge?
(they were suppose to be part cyber-genetic, I imagine that is where the knowledge was 'housed'? Does this imply they were Digital Beings?)

Does any of this make sense to you James? Does it gel with what you know of the OSIRIS PROJECT?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #196
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The white wolf/dog speaks, those who can may listen.

Last edited by K626; 12-09-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #197
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It clearly warns against back magick rites in the E.M catachisms-

Q- My dear master, to complete my instruction I lack only the knowledge of

Time at libarary out, I'll be back on the forum next week

Stay safe all
Very interesting posts! I thank everyone who is taking part in this forum. I'll reply to them after I post the following information. The replies might not be too quick as I'm experiencing electro-magnetic sensitivity when sat in front of a computer.

Okay, let's carry on with the Egyptian Freemasonry catachisms ( relating to warnings about the malevolent use of electro-magnetic energy- black magick
Question- My dear master, to complete my instruction I lack only the knowledge of what constitutes the superstitious part

Answer- My child, any man who has only bad principles and who, blinding himself to the choice of means, does not put a brake on his greed shall rush headlong into the abyss; he shall sink into vice and end up lowering himself to the point of signing in his own blood a criminal contract which he will make with inferior spirits or intermediaries and which will destroy him forever
Just to make the point clear, this is not some low level masonic officer degree. The Egyptian Rite is certainly a elite degree- See following catachism
Question- Is it possible that oridinary Masonry could provide any idea of these sublime mysteries? I have been a Freemason for 50 years, I have passed through all the degrees and during this long period of time I have never even suspected what you have had the grace to tell me. I have never considered Masonry to be anything but a society of people who gather together to enjoy themselves and who, in order to be more closely united, have adopted signs and a special language. Deign, by your enlightening interpretations, to reveal to me here the true and firm goal of which you have told me.

Answer- God inspires me, and I am going to raise a corner veil which conceals the truth from you. I shall commence by instructing you as to the origin of Masonry; I shall give you the philosophical explanation of the Masonic tracing board, and I shall finish by acquainting you with the full extent of sublime and victorious aim of true Masonry.
Now we have that out of the way, it is time to go deeper into the disclosures of OSIRIS and MANNEQUIN.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #198
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, we've already covered the information from my Illuminato friend regarding the recent crashed ET craft in Poland. What was DELTA FORCE role in this? From what we've been able to piece together, the following information has come to light regarding a connection to Scotland as well.

At the exact time of the crash in Poland, my friend who owned Goldtouch in Southhampton and who was shown our clones in Worthing, was in Poland. He was on a business trip. GRIDKEEPER is a good friend of this man and he knows this to be true. I'm hoping Gridkeeper will post a confirmation of this on the thread. My friend experienced 'time distortion' during the trip. He also developed a very heavy flu after this and was almost not allowed back to the UK on the plabe as he was too ill. DELTA FORCE opertatives often experience these symptoms after being around downed ET craft because of the electro-magnetics around the craft. One GROUP 5-8 operative mentioned how he ended up in a military hospital after being around the site of a downed craft in Brecon Beacons. He said the site was sealed off and then Delta Force came in from "nowhere" and seemed to be commuincating to each other telepathically.

During this event in Poland in September, I suddenly got the urge to travel to Scotland and arrived in Galashiels without telling any of my family ( who were very worried about my dissapearance ). I spent a month here altogether. The MOD and DIS at Whitehall can confirm this if they want to, as I was in contact with them at the time. Barry King was sick at the time but emails were sent to him from Scotland.

At the time of my friend being in Poland the following happened- A electrical disturbance was experinced in Galasheils. The large Tesco Extra was evacuated and the town clock stopped. I also saw people in the town "phasing" between dimensions. At this time I lost 24 hours. I was in state of confusion after this. I stayed with a certian individual in Galashiels and I'm attempting to get this ma on the forum to back up my claims of the electro-magnetic disturbance in the area and my state of confusion after experiencing the missing time.

Hypnotic regression revealed the following event transpired during the missing time-

I am walking in the hills somewhere with my unit. I am dressed in a black uniform and I carry a machine gun. Different from the usual hekler and kosh type small machine gun type I have remembered carrying in the past. This is longer and larger.

Time about to run at library

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-09-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #199
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This is the piece of kit I remember carrying on special ops in the past

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/201/5...c1c3a0.jpg?v=0

The machine gun I carried this time was larger and longer with a triangle shaped grip at the front end. I'll try and google some images and see if I can find it.

Also just for the record, I was personally told by DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE STAFF that I am still working for MI-6 ( FALLOW BLIND- Under semi-mind control )
Old 12-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #200
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Looking at these images, the gun appeared to be a more high tech version of the standard M-16

http://www.hdps.org/htm/M16ls.jpg