Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Default Galactic Contactee Q&A

Hey everyone. My name is Adam. I am what I call a "Galactic Contactee" due to my experiences with not one, but many ET races throughout our Galaxy. This is something that has occurred my entire life and now I am at the point of wanting to share my experiences with others. You may ask me any questions and I will try to answer everyone. Thanks.

-Adam-

The ETs I communicate with I refer to as BBOOE which stands for Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy.

The following are ET races I have been in communication with. Those from *OR* have been from:

Andromedan Constellation
Sirius B
Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Venus
Orion
Alpha Draconis
Zeti Reticuli

I will add to this list as I remember.

Last edited by adamui; 04-29-2009 at 04:43 PM.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

ok, here is one for you:

Why the heck do these ET's not speak to ME? I have been asking (begging actually) for contact for countless years...how do they choose? are some people considered "better than others?"

Seriously....this really bothers me.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
ok, here is one for you:

Why the heck do these ET's not speak to ME? I have been asking (begging actually) for contact for countless years...how do they choose? are some people considered "better than others?"

Seriously....this really bothers me.
Hey Francie,

Of course some people aren't considered "better than others." When it comes to physical ET contact, that is something that tends to only happen when it is specifically within your life contract. Telepathic communication however is something that any person can do. It just involves a lot of practice and effort in making it not dormant anymore within your DNA structure. Chances are they are speaking to you, just not in the sense you are looking for which is why you may not notice it.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

So what do the Pleiadeans have to say lately?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
Hey Francie,

Of course some people aren't considered "better than others." When it comes to physical ET contact, that is something that tends to only happen when it is specifically within your life contract. Telepathic communication however is something that any person can do. It just involves a lot of practice and effort in making it not dormant anymore within your DNA structure. Chances are they are speaking to you, just not in the sense you are looking for which is why you may not notice it.
My "better than others" comment was my attempt at sarcasm....sorry.

Well, if you are in contact...the next time you talk to any et's, please let them know that there are many many many people who would appreciate some "talk time"
Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
lawlessline

Is that Commander adam?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Is that Commander adam?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Oh Man, I bet it is that Commander Adama.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Yup that's one name I have gone by according to a past live. I've posted on here about a year ago answering questions.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey everyone. My name is Adam. I am what I call a "Galactic Contactee" due to my experiences with not one, but many ET races throughout our Galaxy. This is something that has occurred my entire life and now I am at the point of wanting to share my experiences with others. You may ask me any questions and I will try to answer everyone. Thanks.

-Adam-

The ETs I communicate with I refer to as BBOOE which stands for Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy.

The following are ET races I have been in communication with. Those from *OR* have been from:

Andromedan Constellation
Sirius B
Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Venus
Orion
Alpha Draconis
Zeti Reticuli

I will add to this list as I remember.
Hello Adam,i have several questions for you.My first is, what does all these names mean,and is this what the beings call their places of origin?
Andromedan Constellation
Sirius B
Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Venus
Orion
Alpha Draconis
Zeti Reticuli
Old 04-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Adam,i have several questions for you.My first is, what does all these names mean,and is this what the beings call their places of origin?
Andromedan Constellation
Sirius B
Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Venus
Orion
Alpha Draconis
Zeti Reticuli
Yeah it would be their places of origin according to what us here on Earth could understand and comprehend.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What is the Ets' outlook on the swine flu?

Last edited by burgundia; 04-29-2009 at 07:52 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #13
lawlessline

All contact and intervention by outside forces or agendas are strictly forbidden on this planet at this time and for many thousand of years. Thie only exception is in the interest of the planetary eco system. This in no way means that there should be interaction with the human species until the DNA is cleared and the human race evolves through their own passage on their own grounds, or planet. I am very disappointed through the continueing contact of humans, after the inter galatic agreement was met many a moon ago.

This is not to say that the human, once evolved can jourey out to meet these other species, but there must not be any intervention of any kind in the evolution and evolving of the human mind. Therefore contact from the human being is limited by this and the questions should only be answered about the other species, not about the evolution of the human species.

I hope that sounds clear? If not contact me and I will try and explain it better.

I wish not too offend but this is such an important point, that if not aheared tothen evolution or ascention will never take place. Don't ruin it for everone and break you contact or make sure that your contact is not just an iffectious one.

With much due respect,
LL
Old 04-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #14
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All contact and intervention by outside forces or agendas are strictly forbidden on this planet at this time and for many thousand of years. Thie only exception is in the interest of the planetary eco system. This in no way means that there should be interaction with the human species until the DNA is cleared and the human race evolves through their own passage on their own grounds, or planet. I am very disappointed through the continueing contact of humans, after the inter galatic agreement was met many a moon ago.

This is not to say that the human, once evolved can jourey out to meet these other species, but there must not be any intervention of any kind in the evolution and evolving of the human mind. Therefore contact from the human being is limited by this and the questions should only be answered about the other species, not about the evolution of the human species.

I hope that sounds clear? If not contact me and I will try and explain it better.

I wish not too offend but this is such an important point, that if not aheared tothen evolution or ascention will never take place. Don't ruin it for everone and break you contact or make sure that your contact is not just an iffectious one.

With much due respect,
LL
I may not agree with everything you just said but to an extent yes. There is something I am about to publicly spread out within the next week that explains that what you said may not entirely be correct. ET interaction on this planet has been happening since the creation of it and continues to this day, just not physically at the moment.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Do they like being called ETS? You never answerd my question about what they call their home planets. The names you gave are of English and greek origin.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #16
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What is the Ets' outlook on the swine flu?
Well swine flu is an Illuminati attempt at creating fear amongst humanity.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do they like being called ETS? You never answerd my question about what they call their home planets. The names you gave are of English and greek origin.
I don't call them ETs. I call them BBOOG: Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy.

They call their home planets depending upon their own language, but many don't have names for their planets because at there vibrational level there is no use for titles.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

What do you mean when you use the term benevolent?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you mean when you use the term benevolent?
I only communicate with benevolent beings. Benevolent basically means good.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #20
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Adam,

How about providing brief descriptions of each of the civilizations you mentioned? If you would, please focus on some key differences between the way they do things and the way we do things. (I know this is rather open ended and describing ancient civilizations in a few sentences is a bit absurd, but please give it a shot.) If you've already done this elsewhere, pointers would be fine. Also, why are they interested in us?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #21
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Hi Adam,

How about providing brief descriptions of each of the civilizations you mentioned? If you would, please focus on some key differences between the way they do things and the way we do things. (I know this is rather open ended and describing ancient civilizations in a few sentences is a bit absurd, but please give it a shot.) If you've already done this elsewhere, pointers would be fine. Also, why are they interested in us?
When I have some extra time I will provide brief descriptions of the star nations I mentioned like you asked for. Why are they interested in us? I will explain that when I release my newest information from my ET contacts because that answer lies within it. I will alert you to that message when its posted.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #22
lawlessline

Quote:
I may not agree with everything you just said but to an extent yes. There is something I am about to publicly spread out within the next week that explains that what you said may not entirely be correct. ET interaction on this planet has been happening since the creation of it and continues to this day, just not physically at the moment.
I think you will find that they will never appear to the masses until the evolvement of the human race is complete and all DNA defects, which were created by external beings, have been removed.

I am not commenting on the good and bad side of BBogs as you call them. If you are planning an appearance of somekind, then I will take issue of the hieghest order. They know the risks they are taking at our exspense, not theirs. If they show up then they will bring with them the war and pollitical agendas that follow this type of intervention.

I have no belief system in good or bad, only being. I will be hugely disappointed if this is what you are planning to announce, and will hence forth give up any hope of the human race breaking free from the agendas of this and of every other planet, and species. The human race has a chance to show the entire universe that they can complete what no other species has been able to do. If that happens then the entire universe will look to this planet to see how they can break this cycle. Obviously this is not in the interest of a lot of species, due to their own set up being disturb and displaced.

If you announcement is the appearance, just make it then I will lodge the wheels of motion.

Yes intervention still happens and there are points that are under scrutiny but they know this is something of their own benefit and has no evolutionary benefit to the human race. I am disappointed in their level of consciousness.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #23
lawlessline

One other thing.

Why have you changed your user name? Trying to come in throught the backdoor. This smells fishy to me?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One other thing.

Why have you changed your user name? Trying to come in throught the backdoor. This smells fishy to me?
What's so fishy about it? A name is just a title.

I changed my name because I wanted to. That's the only reason.

Old 04-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Hi adamui.

As a people we have been constantly lied to day in and day out all of our lives. It will come as no suprise to you when i say that you have zero credibility.

I mean this with the best of respect and intentions and would like you to honour my respect in you by showing us the same.

A question for the next time you are communicating with these beings. What is my middle name? They should surely know this considering they have the ability to communicate telepathically even if the subject (in this case me) cannot hold the communication.

If that question cannot be answered for whatever reason i hope we can find another way to establish some credibility for you.

With love an respect,

Jack
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote