Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #26
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Luminari: You are obviously a thoughtful researcher. Do you believe Ashayana...or are you still trying to make up your mind? I like a lot of the general concepts...but all of this seems to be too detailed and sanitized. She seems to be too sure and definite about all of this. There may be a reality which contains many of the concepts which Ashayana presents...but I am suffering from indigestion when I try to swallow the whole enchilada.

I know that you lean toward a positive view of ET's...but what if most of this ET stuff is really demonic in nature...at least regarding what we humans are being exposed to here on Earth?

More and more...I am seeing an ancient conflict between human and reptilian races...going back a long, long time. I'm also seeing endless reincarnation applying to both races. It seems like an us vs them situation...without an ultimate God of the Universe...to bail us out. The God of This World seems to be reptilian...and does not love us or want to help us. We seem to be cattle to these b******s. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...but for now...we seem to be pretty much f****d.

I just want them to leave us alone...and allow us to attempt to get our act together...without interference. But damned if I know. Perhaps we are too stupid to rule ourselves...and are better off as slaves in an Alien New World Order. I received a comment on You Tube...saying that 'you can't rule yourselves'. Would a human being make a comment like this? I don't think so. I think that a lot of non-humans converse with humans on the internet...perhaps even in this forum. Another comment stated 'we're in your back'. This is very creepy. I'm gonna have another drink...and go to sleep.

I don't know how much you know about Deane's work, but she is very down on the reptilian influence. And so called angels too...they are all nothing but higher dimensional aliens, and some of them do not have our best interests at heart, especially Archangel Michael and his crew. Angels, demons...they are all just other energy entities and we needs to remove the "holy" or "satanic" labels from them which gives them so much mysterious power. WE are the ones with power, and they don't want us to know.

But having written all that, I do not wholeheartedly believe or subscribe to her beliefs, I just find them interesting.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxymoron:

"
I just want them to leave us alone...and allow us to attempt to get our act together...without interference. But damned if I know. Perhaps we are too stupid to rule ourselves...and are better off as slaves in an Alien New World Order. I received a comment on You Tube...saying that 'you can't rule yourselves'. Would a human being make a comment like this? I don't think so. I think that a lot of non-humans converse with humans on the internet...perhaps even in this forum. Another comment stated 'we're in your back'. This is very creepy. I'm gonna have another drink...and go to sleep."

I hear your frustration, I feel the same way, the more I hear & read, the more confusing it gets. But that is really the plan, confuse the heck out of us, so we don't have a clue who our enemy is. I've been thinking of finding myself a cave for a while now, stocking it & hanging out there, until this is all over, or I die, whichever comes first. I am so tired of all the contradictions.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #28
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Luminari: You are obviously a thoughtful researcher. Do you believe Ashayana...or are you still trying to make up your mind? I like a lot of the general concepts...but all of this seems to be too detailed and sanitized. She seems to be too sure and definite about all of this. There may be a reality which contains many of the concepts which Ashayana presents...but I am suffering from indigestion when I try to swallow the whole enchilada.

I know that you lean toward a positive view of ET's...but what if most of this ET stuff is really demonic in nature...at least regarding what we humans are being exposed to here on Earth?

More and more...I am seeing an ancient conflict between human and reptilian races...going back a long, long time. I'm also seeing endless reincarnation applying to both races. It seems like an us vs them situation...without an ultimate God of the Universe...to bail us out. The God of This World seems to be reptilian...and does not love us or want to help us. We seem to be cattle to these b******s. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...but for now...we seem to be pretty much f****d.

I just want them to leave us alone...and allow us to attempt to get our act together...without interference. But damned if I know. Perhaps we are too stupid to rule ourselves...and are better off as slaves in an Alien New World Order. I received a comment on You Tube...saying that 'you can't rule yourselves'. Would a human being make a comment like this? I don't think so. I think that a lot of non-humans converse with humans on the internet...perhaps even in this forum. Another comment stated 'we're in your back'. This is very creepy. I'm gonna have another drink...and go to sleep.
Watch the videos Orthodoxymoron, very beneficial, you can let go of your human vs reptilian baggage if you choose to. There is nothing to be gained from being sceptical in my opinion but ignorance. Accept it all and then 'let go' of what doesn't ring true to your higher intuition.

In love and exploration,
L

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #29
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Here are the other threads that have sprung up re: this vital re-emergence of universal knowledge (lets keep the discoveries and discussions going) I dreamt about this material last night.. all night. Leading edge brilliance.
Lets reclaim our Diamond Sun DNA and our multi-dimensional awareness:

Contactee Ashayana Deane (formerly Anna Hayes) - Angelic Realities

Rare- Contactee Anna Hayes - Angelic Realities Part1

Hierophant Maharic Seal Meditation Spoken by A'sha-yana Deane [audio file]

Last edited by Luminari; 09-08-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #30
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #31
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-22-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #32
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I am seriously considering ordering Voyagers II and reading it. It seems like it might be overly "technical" in nature, but I am willing to give it a try. From my so far superficial exposure to her teachings, it seems like she doesn't really believe that love and hope will get us through ultimately and it almost seems like she is saying we are somewhat powerless and doomed.

I am not sure about her take on Archangel Michael. Perhaps someone can explain this to me a little bit better? Is this not a benevolent entity/angel afterall? I always thought he was supposed to be. I am more than a little confused about what he truly represents.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #33
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
I am seriously considering ordering Voyagers II and reading it. It seems like it might be overly "technical" in nature, but I am willing to give it a try. From my so far superficial exposure to her teachings, it seems like she doesn't really believe that love and hope will get us through ultimately and it almost seems like she is saying we are somewhat powerless and doomed.

I am not sure about her take on Archangel Michael. Perhaps someone can explain this to me a little bit better? Is this not a benevolent entity/angel afterall? I always thought he was supposed to be. I am more than a little confused about what he truly represents.

It is highly technical in parts, but there are some real gems of information in the book.

As for the Archangel Michael, this link has more information:

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/W...%20Michael.htm
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
It is highly technical in parts, but there are some real gems of information in the book.

As for the Archangel Michael, this link has more information:

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/W...%20Michael.htm
Wow. Even just reading the link you sent to me kinda makes my head spin. There are at least a dozen terms that I don't understand just within that "definition" of Archangel Michael. Does the book go into detail about all these different topics or is the reader expected to reference the link (dictionary) that you sent me in order to understand what she is talking about in the book half the time?
Old 09-26-2009, 01:46 AM   #35
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I have been reading through parts of the Keylontic Dictionary and I found this information to be quite interesting...

The elite "Masters of War" that have held by force positions of political, religious and economic power throughout our known history from Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt and Rome, up to the present-day covert "World Management Team," are the Illuminati hybrid "Sleeper Races."

The Illuminati hybrid Sleeper Races are the Earthly Representatives of competing Anunnaki, Necromiton and Drakonian/Reptilian Fallen Angelic legions, and they have been the motivating force behind all "human" politics since the 9,558 BC "fall" of Atlantis.

Illuminati hybrid Sleepers are but a minority within Earth populations, but they are those presently in positions of greatest power and influence behind the global political, religious and economic infrastructure.

Like Earth Human races, Illuminati Sleepers races have been subjected to literally thousands of years of false cultural and religious programming via implanted Anunnaki and Drakonian/Reptilian indoctrination.

I think that serves as a nice way of describing what is potentially really going on in this world. Also, in a way, it helps me to get a better grasp of exactly what the Illuminati and the shadow government really are.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #36
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Does the book go into detail about all these different topics?
Yes! and then some. Enjoy it.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #37
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-07-2009, 02:19 AM   #38
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Kathara enthusiasts & KS'ers! (Keylontic Science)

Here is the links to the Registrations page for both the Melbourne and Sunshine Coast Kathara Level-2/3 workshops:

MELBOURNE, VIC 30th October - 1st November:

http://www.katharateam.com/Nweb/Even...ne-oct2009.htm

SUNSHINE COAST, QLD 6th November - 8th November:

http://www.katharateam.com/Nweb/Even...d-novt2009.htm

Old 10-07-2009, 05:10 AM   #39
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I just got the first Voyagers book from Amazon in the mail today and I am already digging into it. Wish me luck!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:53 AM   #40
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Good Luck!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #41
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I read the "Introduction" which is really about 2 chapters in length. I have a question for those of you that have already read volume 1. The book is arranged rather strangely because next you have an "About the Author" chapter and a bunch of stuff about the Emerald Order that all still fall under the "Introduction". Then, the book finally starts at "Chapter 1" so to speak, quite a number of pages into the book already.

The question I have is this... these last two sections before Chapter 1 are chock full of a bunch of Keylontic terms and it looks like it will be a really challenging read. Is it necessary to read this first before starting on Chapter 1 in order to understand and enjoy the rest of the book, or could I skip these parts and go directly to "page 1" as it were?
Old 10-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #42
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, I read the "Introduction" which is really about 2 chapters in length. I have a question for those of you that have already read volume 1. The book is arranged rather strangely because next you have an "About the Author" chapter and a bunch of stuff about the Emerald Order that all still fall under the "Introduction". Then, the book finally starts at "Chapter 1" so to speak, quite a number of pages into the book already.

The question I have is this... these last two sections before Chapter 1 are chock full of a bunch of Keylontic terms and it looks like it will be a really challenging read. Is it necessary to read this first before starting on Chapter 1 in order to understand and enjoy the rest of the book, or could I skip these parts and go directly to "page 1" as it were?
You might as well, get it out of the way (but that bit 'chock full of keylontic terms' is repeated in the second book so you can skip it then) as it is the 'heaviest' part of Voyagers 1 - the rest of the book is like a stroll in the park compared to Voyagers 2.

Happy reading.

Though if you are alone at night, book 1 can be a tiny bit unnerving.. I recommend turning on all the lights and calling in your guides and surrounding yourself with white light.

Last edited by Luminari; 10-08-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #43
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I actually ended up reading all of the "Introduction" as well as Chapter 1 before you responded to my post. It took me a little while to get through it since there were so many terms that I had never heard before, so it slowed my reading a bit. I'm not the fastest reader on the planet by a longshot anyways, though.

So far, I don't find the book disturbing at all, but perhaps in later chapters it will be. A few nights ago I was by myself, it was nighttime and I was reading the DULCE book by Branton online and I found that to be very disturbing. It is an eyewitness account from a whistleblower as to what is really going on at the Dulce, NM military base underground. After all the stuff about the Reptilians, let's just say I was a little spooked. Here is a link, for those that don't know what I am talking about...

http://toddjumper.com/dulce/

I have yet to finish the whole thing though. I skipped it for now when the first Voyagers book came in the mail.

I am still having trouble with the concept of Inter-Dimensional and Inter-Time beings. I am hoping that the book explains the concept a little better as I get further into it.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #44
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Strange Keylontic inspired children's art?

Old 11-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #45
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

The Blue Lotus D13 Monadic Passage
Old 11-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #46
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 11-29-2009, 03:24 PM   #47
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-22-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #48
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the last link Luminari- I'm already on part 13- excellent!

I read her books each night before bed and last night I had a pretty intense dream about the mechanics of the dimensional locks- I saw them and there was an opening that let in some negative entities- the entity was in my house and I tried to hide from it. I then tried to scream and no sounds came out- I them woke up and saw shadows in my room.

This morning my daughter's friend who slept over last night told me she saw shadows in the night and they really scared her. I told her about my nightmare.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #49
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

I read her books each night before bed and last night I had a pretty intense dream about the mechanics of the dimensional locks- I saw them and there was an opening that let in some negative entities- the entity was in my house and I tried to hide from it. I then tried to scream and no sounds came out- I them woke up and saw shadows in my room.

This morning my daughter's friend who slept over last night told me she saw shadows in the night and they really scared her. I told her about my nightmare.
Yes they are fabulous Eleni, glad you are enjoying it.. its KATHARA Level 1 that video series.

Thats no good about your shadow people, I might have to astral project over there and kick their shadow-butts.
Leave angelic Eleni alone!!

Love to you, hope tonight is better.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:31 AM   #50
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

Yikes - careful there eleni. May want to have someone take a look at you (there are some here who may be able to help you). Wonder what they were up to... I have heard that it is possible to get astrally tethered. In my opinion this happens via a contract that you enter to unbeknown to yourself. This gives me some concerns over the information you were reading before you went to sleep. We all have to be pretty careful about who/what we invite into our homes and minds (remember the mythology of the vampire).

I'll throw in a quick prayer for you just in case.

Hope this doesn't cause a negative response... don't feed it.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amenti, voyagers