Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Reptiles and Grays and Giants, OH MY!

Many of us have had contact with species of other hyper-dimensions. Clifford Stone has stated that there are at least 57 species cataloged and many agree. There are a few out there who believe that some species are actually government deceptions that are perpetrated for the purpose of spreading misleading information and confusing the population at large. Good? Bad? Ugly?

I would like to see simply this: The accurate description of contact experiences: Bare bones and fact related as they happened, without the fluff. I would like to see these descriptions include what we know to be true from our own personal experience. Let's see if we can catalog 57 and give people a place to talk about their experiences without being disbelieved or ridiculed.

Perhaps through this information being depicted without bias, we can establish a few basic truths, get to know our cosmic community better, and begin to understand the deeper meaning of their presence in our lives.

This is not a thread to report UFO's or a place to argue about if they exist. PLEASE; this is a thread to report identifiable tangible lifeforms that can be physically described. I think it is also important to report when it happened, where, what they were doing, what YOU were doing and feeling, and what THEY looked like.

This little experiment may or may not work, but here it goes!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote