Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #1776
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

We may catch up to the nexus thread yet my lovelies... aaaarrrghh (pirate voice)

have to throw a party or two.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #1777
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Just uploaded STEVE VAI - ALIEN LOVE SECRETS guitar tablature book

for any budding guitarist or shredders out there in Avalon land

http://www.projectavalon.net/joomla/...&Itemid=28

Avalon Ark Library>ART/MUSIC

size = 12.3 MB
gonna require some serious skills I'll have a look see...ya never know ...I would love to do Tender Surrender I'm a little rusty for that kinda action...thanks for the download suppose I could fake the the tough parts
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #1778
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We may catch up to the nexus thread yet my lovelies... aaaarrrghh (pirate voice)

have to throw a party or two.

I was hinting at that a month ago.....KETCHUP
Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #1779
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

A little searching music for ya Luminari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQqf...om=PL&index=13
Old 05-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #1780
Braydog
Avalon Senior Member

happy mothers day!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU
Braydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #1781
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braydog View Post
You guys out there have no idea how close this is to reality
Thank you braydog
Love you
Mom
Old 05-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #1782
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HaHa that's about the time my brother and I would break out the BB guns and start shooting each other! LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:04 PM   #1783
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ah Braydog, that was a real breakup!! Loved it.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #1784
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:

Brotherly love eh?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #1785
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
A little searching music for ya Luminari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQqf...om=PL&index=13
Synchronistic! Ive just been chatting with a woman from tokyo.

Good luck with the Tender Surrendering BROOK, may the force be with you.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #1786
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

"...About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA.

In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've always seen them like application programs in a computer.

Anyway...this boy had 24 codons turned on--4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kids to see how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything!

Then they found another kid with these codons turned on--then another one then another one--then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.."

Excerpt from a new thread, Children of the New Dream:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...367#post136367
Old 05-12-2009, 01:04 AM   #1787
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Heh, finally got back in after the forum refused to let me stay logged in. Been struggling with it all day.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:49 AM   #1788
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"...About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA.

In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I've always seen them like application programs in a computer.

Anyway...this boy had 24 codons turned on--4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kids to see how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything!

Then they found another kid with these codons turned on--then another one then another one--then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.."

Excerpt from a new thread, Children of the New Dream:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...367#post136367
I've heard about this...and it is truly amazing information

Not human?...hmmm...more like evolved ....or activated DNA...possibly? Who know

Last edited by BROOK; 05-12-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #1789
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then they found another kid with these codons turned on--then another one then another one--then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA.
This reminds me of something we learned years ago when we were breeding budgies. All budgie breeders hope to create a new color variant that has never been seen before. It seems that many years ago one breeder discovered he had a 'lutino' which is an all yellow bird kind of like an albino. Then in another country, another breeder found a lutino, then another and another until lutinos were popping up all over the world.

Let's change the focus - glycerin is a sweet tasting syrupy liquid which has many uses. Chemists tried unsuccessfully for years to crystallize it for ease of shipping around the world. Then one day a chemist discovered a bottle of glycerin which had mysteriously crystallized by itself. Then somewhere else in the world another chemist found the same thing, then another and anotherall in different parts of the world found self crystallized glycerin.

Spooky isn't it?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #1790
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Brinty! long time no see.

Thats amazing how that happens.. what you were saying.

Sometimes I worry about thinking too much about great ideas ive had or sweet riffs ive composed, incase it escapes into the collective conscious field and someone else uses it first! I guess theres nothing I can do about that..

Sharing is caring.

I just spent about an hour putting this thread together for everyone, special treats:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13845
Old 05-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #1791
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Talk about amazing....after reading your thread about the AIDS children...I looked up Drunvalo...on Google to see if he had any videos on the subject...could not find one on that subject, but started watching one that looked most recent...anyway I fell asleep about half was through it...
When I woke up..I found two more threads on him on the forum...your new one, and another one with just a video
Now that is something to ponder
Thanks for the work in the library and getting together all the information...Luminari...again you shine

Last edited by BROOK; 05-12-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #1792
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks my friend, I Live to Serve. Sharing is Caring.

I love the fact that anyone here is even interested in the amazing things we enjoy.
Such a refreshing change from the sort of robotsheeple I interact with everyday at work. I try and radiate good will and cheerfulness but its amazing how far gone the majority of our population is. Sleepwalking through their 9 to 5 jobs then running home to their TVs. The aloof ones think they have it all figured out because they drive a mercedes or porsche or whatever.

Your consciousness is THE ONLY THING you take with you to the next plane/level/incarnation.

Ive turned down countless opportunities for promotions and higher salaries because MY TIME is worth more than any $ value. This research IS my priority, I structure my 'day job' around it as a secondary priority and refuse to work more than 4 days a week because I won't be dictated to by the technosphere's slave labour program! (my boss just thinks I'm a stoner)

In an 'EVOLVED' society we would only be required to work a couple of hours a day for the good of the community. The rest of the time would be and should be for personal development in whatever your chosen fields your heart desires.

I have had a burning quest, intensified since '99 to study and collect everything I could on UFOs, Crop Circles, Contactees, New Age Spiritual information and have been doing so 7 days a week usually at least 6 hours a day. WHY?... I just feel like Its vitally important that somebody does this. I know that there must be heaps of people just like me all around the world, its just that I never seem to meet any of them.

Which is why I come here, its reassuring to know there is other people like me.. out there.

Hopefully the kids of the future will link telepathically and take back the Earth from the parasitic hosts. Maybe I can help then somehow?

Time will tell.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #1793
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

A valon is risin

you better believe it

watch this

space

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #1794
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

OFFICIAL WELCOME PARTY FOR girlFROMvenus

Avalons newest member direct from TOKYO

Old 05-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #1795
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OFFICIAL WELCOME PARTY FOR girlFROMvenus

Avalons newest member direct from TOKYO

You are a real party boy....
give it to me baby...lalalalalalala
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:32 PM   #1796
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

This AZURITE PRESS Keylontic stuff is totally blowing my mind..

http://www.azuritepress.com/contents.htm

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/h...0Prosender.htm

Im listening to this now.. I swear the most advanced ET lecture I've ever listened to:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87713747&hl=en

I think Im going to be busy for the next year absorbing all this info.

Like 2 months ago my mother gets back in touch with an old friend from around when I was born (1980!) who is now majorly into this Ashayana Deane 'Keylontic Morphogenetic Science' she gave some links to some sites and recommended them to me.

They say when the student is ready the master appears.

Now you guys know I have very diversified taste and am not dogmatic about any one wisdom tradition. Im going to sink my teeth into this stuff for a while..

Old 05-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #1797
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You are a real party boy....
give it to me baby...lalalalalalala
hahaha... you love it
Old 05-13-2009, 02:16 PM   #1798
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

welcome girlFROMvenus

Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #1799
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason...the lounge is not showing up in NEW POSTS..when you post here anymore...has anyone else noticed that?
Old 05-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #1800
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the forum is acting weird, Gareth must be messing around with it.
I clicked on the lounge thread and it put me on page 70.
I clicked on 777's x-men thread and it put me on page 8
Usually when you click on multi-page threads, it puts you at the last page,as it should.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote