Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Smacker

Default Canadians: What does this all mean for us?

Hi,

As a fellow canuck I often wonder how events in the US will affect us north of the border. I figure this is a good place for us to share our ideas on the topic and hopefully we'll get a better idea of what is needed here to be safe.

Here are my questions:

1- How would a collapse of the US economy affect us?

It's obvious that it would cause serious problems to our economy as our primary trading partner, but would it mean a collapse our our system as well?

2- Would the US declaring martial law mean the same for us?

Short of an attack on a major north american city, with other possible targets including canadian cities, I doubt we would have martial law here also.

3- How would a suitcase bomb exploding in NYC affect us?

Depending on the winds, the fallout could harm us but I'm not sure how much given that these are dirty bombs and have a limited danger zone.

Smacker

Last edited by Smacker; 09-10-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canadians: What does this all mean for us?

Even if we just have to brew our own beer and play street hockey all day we will be fine in Canada. I mean we have made it this far...why stop now?

Just focus on the positive changes that are coming with the bad ones. What you pay attention to you become conscious of. The US economy is in for some tough times no doubt and so are we here. But while the old is crashing and burning the new is just beginning. There are opportunities...you just need eyes that can see them.

Martial law here. HA what are they gonna do. Rally all the troops and their snow shovels from Toronto to stop the heavily armed farmers...hahaha. Just kidding...some of our military must be on the Light side.

I have no idea how a suitcase bomb in ny would affect us. Probably about the same as one going off in L.A. Im not going to spend my energy thinking about that. I have flux capacitors to build. 1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!

Demand Peace

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-10-2008 at 06:18 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #3
COEXIST
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canadians: What does this all mean for us?

I think it would be foolish to assume that all the ******** stops at the 49th.

We are just another Rothchild franchise and i doubt they have forgotten us in their plans...

Even if we assume the best and that non of this is aimed at us, then we still must consider the impact of a mass exodus of americans fleeing north. American refugees could come streaming accross that long, unpatrolled border. Not 30 million people in Canada, 300 million in the US, what % of their population fleeing north would it take to totally overwhelm our infastructure and good nature? about 5% i would say...

no win situation for CA
COEXIST is offline   Reply With Quote