Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #76
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hollow earth??

picture of venus on the south pole showing a vortex

http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/...aris%2C+France

Are all planets/moons hollow? Seems to be strangeness to back this theory up.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #77
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This may have already been covered...but if there is a hollow earth with a central sun...does anyone live in there? If so...who? Is this where Hitler went after WWII? Or did Hitler live with the crust dwellers? Are there Earth-crust dwellers...and hollow-Earth dwellers? Are the crust dwellers Reptillian? Are the hollow-Earth dwellers Pleiadian? Are the Greys merely mercenaries who work for both? Were the Greys created by the Reptillians? Alex Collier describes huge alien spacecraft. Was he describing hollow planets? Or did he travel with the 'Andromedans' to our central earth? Do the crust dwellers raise hell with both us and the hollow Earth dwellers? What if the Reptillians hijacked one of those huge tunnel borers that we have?! Can't you see a cartoon with a Reptillian smoking a cigar while driving one of these borers...with Delta Force soldiers chasing it, and launching boring missiles armed with tactical nukes?! Reality may be much stranger than fiction. Or this may all be a crock!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2009 at 10:16 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #78
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This may have already been covered...but if there is a hollow earth with a central sun...does anyone live in there? If so...who? Is this where Hitler went after WWII? Or did Hitler live with the crust dwellers? Are there Earth-crust dwellers...and hollow-Earth dwellers? Are the crust dwellers Reptillian? Are the hollow-Earth dwellers Pleiadian? Are the Greys merely mercenaries who work for both? Were the Greys created by the Reptillians? Alex Collier describes huge alien spacecraft. Was he describing hollow planets? Or did he travel with the 'Andromedans' to our central earth? Do the crust dwellers raise hell with both us and the hollow Earth dwellers? What if the Reptillians hijacked one of those huge tunnel borers that we have?! Can't you see a cartoon with a Reptillian smoking a cigar while driving one of these borers...with Delta Force soldiers chasing it, and launching boring missiles armed with tactical nukes?! Reality may be much stranger than fiction. Or this may all be a crock!
That's a lot of questions!!!

Could answer yes to them all but I really don't know. Pretty hard to go there and look. All I can say is that where this smoke there is fire. We just have to keep sweeping throught the forest looking for embers.

Here is something that is interesting.....

Admiral Byrd said when he flew past the north pole and into a warm climate that there were giants among other things.

Now read in the book of Genesis 6:4

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that"

It says IN, not on the earth. Food for thought.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #79
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Earth and other planets are giant geodes.

Geodes (Greek geoides, "earthlike") are geological rock formations which occur in sedimentary and certain volcanic rocks. Geodes are essentially rock cavities or vugs with internal crystal formations or concentric banding. The exterior of the most common geodes is generally limestone or a related rock, while the interior contains quartz crystals and/or chalcedony deposits. Other geodes are completely filled with crystal, being solid all the way through. These types of geodes are called nodules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geode

Old 03-03-2009, 05:00 AM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

micjer: I'm not a Bible thumper...but the Bible may contain vital clues regarding what is really going on in our crazy world! People who blindly accept the Bible and what their church tells them...make a huge mistake. However, people who blindly reject the Bible and what theologians say...make an even greater mistake. The quest for genuine truth is a very tricky path...with sheer cliffs of great height along the way. By the way...this thread does not exist. It's merely a hologram.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #81
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
micjer: I'm not a Bible thumper...but the Bible may contain vital clues regarding what is really going on in our crazy world! People who blindly accept the Bible and what their church tells them...make a huge mistake. However, people who blindly reject the Bible and what theologians say...make an even greater mistake. The quest for genuine truth is a very tricky path...with sheer cliffs of great height along the way. By the way...this thread does not exist. It's merely a hologram.
I think you and I are on the same page. I am not a bible thumper either. I have heard that the bible is actually all written as a metaphor and once we read it as such there is much info to be taken out it.

totally off topic but here is link to steven harfield. I really resonate with what he has to say.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...hairfield2.htm

Last edited by micjer; 03-03-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #82
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

There is - I had a conversation about this just yesterday. Books Agnew was recently on C2C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70JhlnRmpM

This is part 1 of the video where he talks about his upcoming expedition. In part 2, he talks about details of how they're doing the expedition.
alys

Last edited by alyscat; 03-03-2009 at 04:34 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I think you and I are on the same page. I am not a bible thumper either. I have heard that the bible is actually all written as a metaphor and once we read it as such there is much info to be taken out it.

totally off topic but here is link to steven harfield. I really resonate with what he has to say.
Consciousmedianetwork.com is a terrific source of interviews. Check out Ralph Ellis http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rellis.htm the next time you are on this site. He has a very unique approach to the Bible. I think he is on to something(not on something)! However, this is heresy...punishable by stoning! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm2Bs...eature=related.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-03-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #84
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by micjer; 09-23-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #85
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.holloworbs.com/

Hollow Earth? Can The Earth Be Hollow?

Why wouldn't it be? Think about its round shape. It was centrifugal force that sculpted the Earth, and all the planets. That force was greater at the equators, so they all bulge at the equators. Going towards the poles, that force would have progressively diminished, such that the outline of the planets would have gradually inclined inwards until, at the poles, there would have been no curvature. The crust at the poles would be very thin because the centrifugal force at the poles would have been very little; the matter there would have slid down and concentrated itself at equator and reinforced the crust there.

As the outer crust cooled, any pent up force within the planet would have most likely expressed itself by blowing out through the axial (polar) points and would have formed openings. (Our planet has polar openings) This seems to be what is indicated by the huge, crater-like depressions at the tops of the planets which we can observe. The outer rim or collar of such openings could be a tell-tale sign of such an outburst from the interior which happened long, long ago during the formative stages.

What hollow earth proponents are saying is that the same force which sculpted the outer shape of the planets, that centrifugal force, would have had to have opened up a cavity within the planets, too. The force could not have had such a dramatic impact on the exterior shape and curve of the planets, with no cavity opening up at the core. Because the centrigfugal force was not evenly distributed, the interior cavity would have the shape of a football or rugby ball, with the points edging towards the poles.

The cavity of our Earth can't have a liquid interior. If it had, the tidal force exerted by the Moon would have induced the liquid interior to bust through any crust just as soon as such crust could have formed by
cooling.

And it can't be full of molten lava because the Earth has a magnetic field. The magnetic fields touch the poles and the Earth serves as a conductor to close the circuit. If the inner core of the Earth had the temperatures which the Molten Core Theory stipulates that it does, then any magnetic properties would be lost as heat destroys magnetism. And it doesn't take too much heat- this point is called the Curie Point. So the existence of the Earth's magnetic field indicates that the core is not molten nor hot.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #86
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hollow earth ?

Can't be!

Where would we put the dirt?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #87
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Believe it or not, this is the North Pole of Saturn. It is unclear how an unusual hexagonal cloud system that surrounds Saturn's north pole was created, keeps its shape, or how long it will last. Originally discovered during the Voyager flybys of Saturn in the 1980s, nobody has ever seen anything like it elsewhere in the Solar System. Although its infrared glow was visible previously to the Cassini spacecraft now orbiting Saturn, over the past year the mysterious hexagonal vortex became fully illuminated by sunlight for the first time during the Cassini's visit. Since then, Cassini has imaged the rotating hexagon in visible light enough times to create a time-lapse movie. The pole center was not well imaged and has been excluded.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

http://ciclops.org/view_event/123/Sa...agon_Reappears

Notice how they don't want to show the actual pole area. I wonder what they are hiding.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #88
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard several channellers talk about hollow earth. Some talk about beings, people, elfs, lemuria, antpeople etc. They are not referring to the three dimensional world of standard physics, they are searching for knowledge from a heightened conciousness. It's often related to mind, chakras.

I have wondered what David Wilcock is channelling, it's above my head. I would have loved to talk to him about this stuff. He has this theory that humans are deprived of knowledge we are suppose to have, and that forces are doing all they can for things to stay as they are. Not all channellers take the same position, some see it as mankind's point of departure and each individuals spiritual development will heighten our wisdom and knowledge.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #89
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Watch this video clip, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7418041.stm.

The interesting bit occurs at around 50 seconds, why the grey circles?
I emailed the BBC for an answer, but of course didn't get a reply.

Bhuvan is the new Asian satellite service, http://www.bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/.
Their service does not cover the entire globe, images such as the Poles are supplied to them by a third party. Note the lack of 'fogging' compared to the Google images.

If you watch this video clip and note the 'dot' where the light seems to emanate from, then compare it with the same area on the Bhuvan shot, note the 'mottled' affect which seems to be squared off.

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #90
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

I was rubbish in science hence my maybe naive question.
Does there need to be material between the two poles ( north and south ) for them to function as such?
I mean is it possible to have a hollow metallic globe that still has a definite magnetic north and south?

In recent years i always thought the earth would be more honeycombed than hollow. there may be vast expanses of air trapped during the planets formation. Hundreds of miles wide even. A central sun could be artificial ( the start of creation being thought ) suggesting that imagination is the limit of creation. it could be a crystal formation that harnesses light from above.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #91
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Watch this video clip, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7418041.stm.

The interesting bit occurs at around 50 seconds, why the grey circles?
I emailed the BBC for an answer, but of course didn't get a reply.

Bhuvan is the new Asian satellite service, http://www.bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/.
Their service does not cover the entire globe, images such as the Poles are supplied to them by a third party. Note the lack of 'fogging' compared to the Google images.

If you watch this video clip and note the 'dot' where the light seems to emanate from, then compare it with the same area on the Bhuvan shot, note the 'mottled' affect which seems to be squared off.

http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov

Great info.

I would say that we are looking down the same rabbit hole. Why the cover-up? I had seen the antarctic vid before. That light sure seems to be coming from within the earth.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #92
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an interesting vid that makes sense to me.

One question I have with this theory is where did the water for the oceans come from. On the other hand ..... where did all of the water come from anyway?

Last edited by micjer; 12-24-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:11 AM   #93
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Great video. Perhaps the water came from the inner Earth through the poles.
It has been muted that the Earth was repositioned into the Goldilocks zone for the mammalian experiment to begin. This may have changed the energies entering the planet causing it to expand like a balloon.

Did we swap places with Mars, which has since contracted?
Old 12-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #94
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Hi Micjer, I bought this book "A Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible - Steven Hairfield" after watching that interview a few months back and found it to be of great value. Lots of food for thought.

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #95
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Z,

I have been meaning to order that book , so thanks for reminding me about it. lol

M
Old 12-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #96
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Have a look at this image depicting sea ice around the N.Pole. Notice the lower percentage red area in the middle. Looks a bit circular to me.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #97
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Is there any books or reports on astral protectors going into the earth? to see if its hollow?
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #98
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Well it looks like there is...

http://www.onelight.com/astral/astralmethod.htm
Old 12-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #99
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Or is it a planet forming? Note the donut (doughnut) image. If you try and save the image you will find that it is titled '_46935630_hydrogen_dust_compound'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8416263.stm
Old 12-17-2009, 04:21 AM   #100
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good book to start with:
We Are Not Alone
Telos
The Call Goes Out from the Hollow Earth and the Underground cities by Dianne Robbins.

On pg 161 are further Books, Videos and internet links for further research...
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote