Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #26
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: An explanation of reincarnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
The immediate sense one has after death is of whatever one has imagined awareness will be after death. If you believed in Hell and you died with a guilty conscience, you will experience whatever you imagined Hell to be like. Conversely, if you believed that Heaven was where you sit around floating on a cloud and playing a harp, then that's what you'd get - until, in each case, your guardian angels or spirit guides would bring you up to speed with the true reality.

I'm sorry that you've never had the experience of "talking" to a deceased loved one. I can assure you there isn't a more rewarding experience. To know there is awareness after death is very comforting - particularly as you get closer to popping off. There are things out there in the true reality that we can't even begin to imagine. So much so that we are unable to comprehend even a small part of it. There is usually a good reason for us not knowing everything. We have to progress through stages in our development. For example, you wouldn't try teaching calculus to kindergarten children before they've learned to add and subtract. As the old adage goes, "softly, softly, catchy monkey."

OOh yeah...you got that right my friend...I hope to jam with 'Jimmy the Hendrix' before I scoot about the 'bulk' and have a good ole look see!

Peace.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe I'll reincarnate as a lizard or a snake...or maybe even as a reptilian. Who knows...maybe I am a reptilian...and don't know it. Perhaps we simply review our lives after we die...and then get randomly assigned to a new body. Perhaps it's a very businesslike operation...operated by the reptilians. I keep thinking that the reps are our nannies, managers, and prison guards...and that they are directed by Human ET's (Pleiadians?). I don't know the details...and all of the above may be pure unmitigated popycock.

How much of our religious, theological, spiritual, and paranormal perceptions are determined by our hopes, fears, and imaginations...rather than by considering all of the possibilities in a rather detached manner? We've been lied to and kicked around so much...that it's hard to really be objective regarding our past, present, and future. What is the reality of our existence...really? Why is the truth so purposefully and deliberately hidden from us? Why do we have to dig and fight to find out what's really going on? Are we all too eager to replace one lie with another? Do we all too easily jump out of the frying pan...and into the fire? I keep thinking that our true situation is both better and worse than we think.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-04-2009 at 12:00 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:23 AM   #28
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Maybe I'll reincarnate as a lizard or a snake...or maybe even as a reptilian. Who knows...maybe I am a reptilian...and don't know it. Perhaps we simply review our lives after we die...and then get randomly assigned to a new body. Perhaps it's a very businesslike operation...operated by the reptilians. I keep thinking that the reps are our nannies, managers, and prison guards...and that they are directed by Human ET's (Pleiadians?). I don't know the details...and all of the above may be pure unmitigated popycock.

How much of our religious, theological, spiritual, and paranormal perceptions are determined by our hopes, fears, and imaginations...rather than by considering all of the possibilities in a rather detached manner? We've been lied to and kicked around so much...that it's hard to really be objective regarding our past, present, and future. What is the reality of our existence...really? Why is the truth so purposefully and deliberately hidden from us? Why do we have to dig and fight to find out what's really going on? Are we all too eager to replace one lie with another? Do we all too easily jump out of the frying pan...and into the fire? I keep thinking that our true situation is both better and worse than we think.
People will believe what they want to believe. They will only start to believe the truth when they are ready for it.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #29
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I also like the idea Brinty that we reincarnate during our current life, and is in fact, what we are meant to do. Every time we change our mind, change an attitude, we change timelines. When we change absolutely, one indication is that none of our current friends or our families understand us. They move on and we get another whole set of new friends and associates eventually. Often we never see the old set again! We have nothing in common anymore. Isnt this sort of reincarnating without dying? Much tidier!

Love

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #30
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I also like the idea Brinty that we reincarnate during our current life, and is in fact, what we are meant to do. Every time we change our mind, change an attitude, we change timelines. When we change absolutely, one indication is that none of our current friends or our families understand us. They move on and we get another whole set of new friends and associates eventually. Often we never see the old set again! We have nothing in common anymore. Isnt this sort of reincarnating without dying? Much tidier!

Love

Carmen
That's an interesting idea Carmen, I can recall having close friends of years ago that have now faded into distant memory. Contact has been on a fairly spasmodic basis and as you suggest, we are now poles apart and have little in common - apart from living.

Dolores Cannon suggests that we are living numerous lives in different dimensions at one and the same time. It then ocured to me that maybe when we are dreaming, we are actually experiencing one of our other lives. Also, on the topic of dreams, why do the most outlandish things happen and we don't bat an eyelid - but if it happened in our daily lives, we'd go off the deep end?
Old 12-04-2009, 05:16 AM   #31
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great discussion Brinty.

Quote:
Also, on the topic of dreams, why do the most outlandish things happen and we don't bat an eyelid - but if it happened in our daily lives, we'd go off the deep end?
I have pondered this one myself, and the answer I have come up with
is this: We can experience things in our dreams that can be quite intense.
However, when the dream is over, that reality is also over and we typically do not have to live with it.

During our waking hours, that is much tricker to do. We can change how we think about something that happens, but otherwise we still have to live with whatever we create.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #32
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

britny i have a hard time believing that if you built up enough good energy, you'd end up one the opposite spectrum of having a life full of negative experiences. that doesn't make sense and i don't believe that is karma.

i used to believe what britny wrote (except for the above), but now after a lot of reading and research, i'm starting to think it's as saramay has suggested. there's more manipulation from others. i've read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and it says that the kind of emotional energy you have right before death often determines where you end up on the other side and coming back and reincarnating.

i like the idea of rebirth from carmen's point of view in this life.

thanks for the post britny. according to barbara marciniak in Bringer's of the Dawn, one day we will not have to have a physical death.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #33
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

The idea of karma pervading and mixing with our existence on this planet, now and ever, just don’t fits with my feelings about what the whole human existence is meant to be...But hey, I don’t claim to know everything!

Now, is there a way to deal with a possible karma in your life? There is...you’ll find bellow my objective notion...and sorry for the long post

If you contemplate our world as a game with limited levels, with only one possible goal which one must achieve and only one gate to escape and go further and higher in the matrix, then the idea of reincarnation makes sense. Say, you’ve been given few lives and limited time to achieve the highest goal = escaping this “reality” and go higher in the matrix....until, let’s say, total enlightenment.

“Searching” to find out what you must achieve in order to find the gate to finaly “upgrade” and escape this level is not an easy task, as the programmer(s) included many hidden hints and many hidden traps...and therefore, for many, if not for almost all of us, it becomes impossible to achieve this with your first attempt. The consequence? YOU just restart the game and play again...or “reincarnate”, but with limited knowledge of your previous experiences, as this is how the programmer(s) set the rules.

You’re only allowed to take a limited amount of previous experiences with you, but in return you must agree to take some “karma” with you too...which you first must discharge in order to use the experiences you were allowed to take with..

Nevertheless, it all starts with recognising that you and only you are responsible for all that happens in the game.

As soon as you start acting responsibly and according to some rules (for example everything you do in the game must be accomplished for the highest good and not only for yours), you’ll be given more and more hints and you’re able to recognise these easier. Let’s say, there are some pop- ups on the screen which tells you where to go, what to do etc., [like guidance (or inner voice)] until you’re finaly successful.

Then, after some time of playing and failing to finish the game, you’re given the right to co-programm your next life, where you exactly know what’s still missing and you exactly know where to go and what to do...even if this means that you choose to be tortured. All of this with the highest idea of going further and further, until achievement of the highest possible level and finding the gate to enter the matrix...where you’ll find another and easier path to finaly meet the programmer(s).

Sounds bizarre???? Well maybe it is bizarre???? Who knows? Do any of you know exactly?

I personally feel (and many evidences in my own and other people’s lives confirm this) that we actually have to deal with karma in this current life more then dealing with karma from our previous lives...but we’re too often too blind to recognise the situations and the meanings of these. We only ask the same (I wouldn’t say stupid, but hey...) questions over and over again... “why now”...”why me”...never recognising that...

... it is US and only US who are responsible for all that happens in the game.

Brinty, thans for this thread, it's really some very good discussion here...

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #34
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
The idea of karma pervading and mixing with our existence on this planet, now and ever, just don’t fits with my feelings about what the whole human existence is meant to be...But hey, I don’t claim to know everything!
I respect your views Malletzky and I would just like to add that the time is fast approaching when karma will no longer be an issue. All karmic debts will be canceled when the 'game' is over and the shift occurs.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #35
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hey Brinty;

Nice to see a fellow grey-beard old fart around here.

Allow me to throw a couple worms in the soup.

Start with, the notion that time doesn't really exist. Time is basically part of the illusion generated by the ego for its own purposes (separation, division of cause ansd effect, ability to "observe" rather than see, etc). In short, "Time exists so all of this stuff doesn't happen at once." when in reality it does.

That means that, in the grand scheme, we are all of our incarnations at once.

Also means that we, as a "central identity" balance the effect of our various experiences, from all our lives, as a whole.

One of the more important effects of this, once you think about it, is the fact that it all comes back to the here and now. The "you" who is healed in any given life, is the same you in "this" one.

Anyway... a short 2 cents worth, to feed the mix.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #36
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Hey Brinty;

Nice to see a fellow grey-beard old fart around here.

Allow me to throw a couple worms in the soup.

Start with, the notion that time doesn't really exist. Time is basically part of the illusion generated by the ego for its own purposes (separation, division of cause ansd effect, ability to "observe" rather than see, etc). In short, "Time exists so all of this stuff doesn't happen at once." when in reality it does.

That means that, in the grand scheme, we are all of our incarnations at once.

Also means that we, as a "central identity" balance the effect of our various experiences, from all our lives, as a whole.

One of the more important effects of this, once you think about it, is the fact that it all comes back to the here and now. The "you" who is healed in any given life, is the same you in "this" one.

Anyway... a short 2 cents worth, to feed the mix.

Fred
Hi Fred, I love your description of us old-timers - it fits well. The fact that time is non existent is about as hard to believe as the concept of the earth being spherical. Our senses scream to us that such is not the case - but when you take the concept on board, it explains a lot of things that just don't make sense. I personally think that the idea of multiples of ourselves existing concurrently can explain de-ja vu, and dreaming. Not only do we exist in multiple parallel universes, bit also in many dimensions. I'm dying to find out how it actually works.