Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 02-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
tpmputterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dreams over the last week and increasing

First of all I want to say that I do not get caught up in the gloom and doom of things. I believe that are thoughts create our reality and I think positive.
Nor do these dreams worry me because if they were to happen then so be it and its no big deal. I just found them interesting and to what is their meaning.

My first one was about a week ago and I was on a lake that was frozen solid.
All around me was snow and ice and I could see the top of a pine tree poking out of the ice. So basically at one point it was under water.

Next one was like a movie that went on and on with a complete story line.
Long story short I am in what seems like a helicopter and I keep taking off and putting on a astronaut like helmet. Like a motorcycle helmet, but bright white. Well we land and the people I am with tell me that we can not go over to this other land right across the creek. Well some how we all get over there
and there is a girl watering her crops and its like a small village. We go inside and their is a long haired teen who leads this group and we express how much
we would like to become part of their group so to speak. They all get kind of hot and say no there is not enough food ect.. for anyone else. He says he can not believe he made it since he was a kid who didn't even graduate school. Now in my dream I am realizing that I am a part of the so called whats left government and we are trying to basically take over this little village. This is because they are the only ones that have survived. Well eventually they tell us one girl and guy can join there group because that's all they have room for. Next thing I know we are all up in like F14 jets fighting each other for these two spots. Ok I know very weird buts that's the gist of the dream.

Next is a dream where my mom and my sister are inside my house and I go out to smoke a cigarette. Well the phone I have in the dream is the same one I have now and basically the back cover melts. I look up in the sky and there is a bright red cloud that is so hot that you almost can not even bear it.
So I run in my house and tell my mom not to question me but to gather certain belongings ect... Now the next part of the dream I am running all over my house packing, gathering food, and trying to remember stuff I will need.
It is very hectic time, but oddly know one else around notices whats going on. So after my dream going through every small detail of what I need we get into my car and race to my grandparents cabin. Before we are on our way i stop at a gas station to pick up cigarettes, medicine, food, sunscreen, ect.. The sky gets more red and things are starting to melt.

There have been a few more but the theme so to speak has been devastating earth changes. Its really weird because I normally never dream about things like this. Also I don't get caught up in these types of things because their is no need to. I also want to say they don't scare me in the least nor do I feel the need to prepare.

basically i was just trying to see if anyone else had them and make some sort of connection out of them so I can learn what meaning they are telling me.

Thanks Tom 11:11

I need to prepare ect...
tpmputterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dreams over the last week and increasing

Whoa. Crazily enough i had a talk with a canadian girl who had a dream where:

"Fire started appearing in the sky, and everybody was running for the water."

Hmm....

I dont live near a body of water, but i think that our auras can affect things like this.

Mind over Matter.
Hope for the best, Prepare for the Worst yes?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Dreams over the last week and increasing

there will be time comming to this earth that if you step out side you get burned!!! It has something to do with the magnetic field !!!

Entimes777 on you tube had a similar vision

Here in this video at the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHV7Me_GooM

Last edited by mu2143; 02-06-2010 at 11:27 AM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote