Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Golden Bear

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:59 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Golden Bear

This reply may or not be relevant but here's what it means to me;
" Broken Arrow" was a past code for Lost Nukes,
"Golden Bear" was the name of a favourite watering hole in Huntington Beach, California.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #3
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Most of the metals are traded in paper. Very few take real posession of the metals. You should have some physical gold and silver for backup. Other items like liquor and cigarettes are good for bartering if everything hits the fan. Like any other investment do not put all of your eggs in one basket.
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #5
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:58 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:26 AM   #6
singyousing
Avalon Senior Member

It is about evolving.
We are evolving as a human race at a crawl in some aspects because true knowledge is in the hands of the few. More and more people are waking up to the infinite reality of consciousness, and because of this the eggshell of reality is cracking to reveal what is underneath, so to speak.

Eventually the tension between TPTB and us, the seekers of knowledge, will come to a breaking point. But TPTB will do anything to retain control. So even though we can collectively concentrate and possibly create a positive outcome, negative events are still going to happen when those in power are the ones who's actions the outcomes heavily rely upon, and when those in power are the ones with the negative actions and intentions.

If there is a complete economic collapse and your toilet paper becomes more valuable than the dollar, metals, foods, and other goods would be the natural reversion for humans. Bartering isn't a scam, it is what we were doing a long time ago before we knew what a wonderful mess we were in.

Last edited by singyousing; 10-03-2008 at 03:43 AM.
singyousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:47 AM   #7
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:58 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:36 AM   #8
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, there is a lot of emotion behind that statement Broken Arrow. I do believe that we are evolving consciously. It is a process that even the Mayans were aware of. Check this video on Ian Xel Lungold. He explains the levels of evolution through the Mayan Calender. It is valuable information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNsuYH987o

I understand the basic struggle of survival. I see it everyday when I work within that community. I have not lived it first hand, and that I cannot identify with. But when I look at all the prisons, the drug abuse, fighting and hate among people in our own communities I wonder what any of us can do. How can humans be evolving when so many are screwed up? I become frustrated with the systems that created the drugs, gangs, and hatred. It makes my stomach turn. I suppose that consious evolution is internal and different for everyone. I do believe and have had confirmation that there are two paths leading down this road. Walking together side by side. One of greatness and one of destruction. What any of us can do is shine the light where there is darkness so others can find their way out. No matter how big or small.

We are slaves only if we allow ourselves to be a slave. We give them our power. It is now time to take that power back.

Blessings to you on your journey....
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:49 AM   #9
singyousing
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for the lack of clarity, by evolve i meant progress spiritually.

I suppose it is possible we are a slave race, but even so, it is possible to see glimpses of the infinite nature of the universe even with our "primitive" dna structure, for example out of body experiences and near death experiences. There is evidence that there is a higher connection to all things if you listen to the people who have had these experiences.

I'm not so sure our souls are confined to this planet but I believe we reincarnate many times and evolution is a response to some kind of energy in the universe which causes changes that affect us and the planets and stars on all levels, seen and unseen.

Evolution isn't a scam, it is just misunderstood.

Last edited by singyousing; 10-03-2008 at 04:55 AM.
singyousing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:57 AM   #10
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Broken Arrow, I agree with you on such topics as the gold and hording goods for trade. I feel that there may be bitterness of some whom truly want to see suffering and are preparing themselves for such.

The people are talking about taking back control. For what? Anarchy? Someone else to take control? The fact is that people need to be in control of themselves. To let go of their fear and bitterness of life, and live each precious day as it comes. No one person can say for definite what the future will bring.

I will not live my life in fear for the future. I try to enjoy every day as much as possible. And yes some are better than others. But I dont feel im a slave to anything but my own mind and perception of reality. Should some dier future come to pass then I will die caring and helping those around me.

The truth is that we need to take care of each other. That's what love is all about. Nuturing and encouraging those that we care most about. But some of us are stuck on ourselves and dont see that there is a whole world of opportunity to love people.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:18 AM   #11
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:57 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:37 AM   #12
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all...
humans were enginerred to be a slave race...only we surpassed what was expected of us..or maybe we didnt??every aspect of life indures freewill...in one shape of another...whether we realize it or not...yet everyone thinks that what is going on withen the world thinks its about money...when its not...nothing could be farther from the truth....that is what has been conditioned into society to accept...digg deeper..the truth will not set you free..so to speak...but the knowledge gained may help you to understand....the future may already have been written for mankind...
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:49 AM   #13
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Broken Arrow,
I did not intend to offend you. I also did not intend to make any assumptions. All we have to do is turn on the local news and watch what is happening all around us in our communities. We are all in this together, and we all need to make sure we take care of ourselves and our own families first, then we will be able to have the energy and strength to lend a hand to those who need it. We can't help other's if we are struggling ourselves...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #14
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
Ok. Metals are going to save people. I doubt it. Her's my take on this whole mess fwiw. 2 words, well, maybe 1 hyphonated. CASHLESS-SOCIETY. Who are the camps for? What's going on? Is there a meteor approaching. I doubt it. I'm of the opinion after years of research that this is ALL about CONTROL. Is it the bad boy aliens behind it? Who Cares? Oppression is oppression regardless of who the man behind the curtain is.

I listen....to everything. I miss nothing. Gold is a scam in my opinion. Ok, let's say you have 20k in the bank. You buy into gold. They tank it. You lose half. Oh ya, MAYBE, someday a WORLD WIDE CATASTROPHE will leave us in a barter society. YA, RIGHT. WE CAN ONLY HOPE. In the meantime, no job, no house, no bank account..... YOU are the CAMP CANDIDATE.

I DO NOT believe that all this has been put into place and orchestrated just for them to lose control and have people forming little love-in barter communities.

SO, WHO OWNS THE GOLD???? We are just at the beginning of this metals scam. In the end, I bet that the same people holding all the gold we will buy are the same men behind the curtain of EVERYTHING ELSE.

So, you buy the gold with your savings in anticipation of this RIDICULOUS barter society idea, they tank it and wait, wait, wait..... Then YOU BUY BACK INTO THE SYSTEM - CASHLESS SYSTEM and LOSE HALF YOUR MONEY TO THEM...... HA HA HA HA HA.

Don't say you were never warned. Just my humble opinion.

Best of luck to all, whatever you do.
Thats exactly what they did to the arabs in the 70's and early 80's. Remember when they said buy gold to the arab states? They did, in massive quantities, even had gold toilets, gold door knobs, everything gold from their oil money. Guess what? Gold tanked. They really need to let more time go by before they pull the same bone headed pieces of work they are. Greed or stupidity, its hard to guess which. And they call us the dumbed down? Thats funny, I dont care who you are!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #15
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Metals won't save anyone. You are right.
But they can do quite a bit more than paper money worth nothing.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-03-2008 at 08:52 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #16
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
Evolution is a scam. We are slaves. We love the stroke of the master's hand. We're special. Created in GOD'S image. OK, next.
Humm.

-Evolution is a scam-
We and the (electric) universe are far to complex to be a scam.

-We are slaves-
I'm sorry to hear you feel we are slaves.

-We love the stroke of the master's hand-
I do not. Please don't speak for me.

-We're special-
Have you looked at us lately?

-Created in GOD'S image-
?

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 AM   #17
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I think maybe goods would be best in the beginning, then maybe services.

Cigarettes will be worth more than gold to some I bet!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote