Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #676
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I suspose since I just heard the man talking to me, that would be telepathy, rather than viewing, as I didn't see him.
I do know he was probably in the room with me.

I suppose it depends on their motives. Whether they are coming in close to protect me, give me reassurance by letting me know they are near.

Or... if they're not who I think they are, but are there to intimadate. (hopefully not worse though)
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #677
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Your experience is likely quite different from mine re context. I usually just tell everyone to fu lol - I'm not sure how it would work if it's part of the profession. (And I don't mean that in a bad way.) It would just seem to me that there would always be interests at hand. Do you compartmentalize?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #678
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, not sure I quite follow.
But let me tell you what happened.
My former boss was one of the team that had PS over me. (protective surveylance)
He left his position, transfered out I think.
I was very anxious. And during the meeting at work, I was thinking and worrying about why he would leave, and who would protect me. There also became an issue that the military was trying to get dominance in there also. So anyway, I was very worried.
That's when I heard him tell me. "He wasn't leadership material."
And then I was thinking and worried, about who would protect me if he's gone. etc..
and he said, "how can he protect you if he can't take care of himself?"
So I suspect this person in contact with me this way, was actually someone who had PS of me also. A friendly.

interests at hand? Agenda's?
Yeah, I think they have agenda's too. I just don't always know what those are, until it's done and over.

I'm not sure what you mean by compartmentalize.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #679
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Tiger Woods is an example of compartmentalization, the wife drawer, the 100+ other drawers. All drawers are meaningful. lol (kind of goes back to kundalini energy amok there). In the old days there were pneumonic devices, like imagining a cathedral in your head, and putting information into the thousands of rooms etc. The vedas, the Koran still and whatnot are memorized, so there are tools, besides repetition. I could go on about shared, say, fields that can be found, that would be like Jung's collective or semi-collective unconscious imo, or even cellular memory that the body itself pops into your head, but that's the kind of picture.

About buddy boss who got let go, hmm, who knows. Was he let go for doing his job or not doing his job. People are let go for all kinds of reasons. It sounds like you trusted #1 though. Maybe #2 needs time? Just not sure what any "threatening" stuff is about. (where's that light sabre tooth emoticon??!!) Also, about that car acceleration you talked about on the other thread, was it just the make of the car? I wondered.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #680
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
amazen james somthing is going on for me as well with this city under water and stargates funnly iv just started watching some thing on atlantis great work mate all the best jan
Glad you are becoming aware of things Jan
I'll see you in afew days, stay safe until then my friend

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #681
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Gift of Remembering

By James Casbolt/ Commander Michael Prince

Dear Jacqui

I know I can't always answer all your questions when you ask and this must be frustrating for you. I have put something together here for you.
A wealth of knowledge that was taught to me combined with answers I have found within myself from the shamanic path of travelling through the darkness into light.

A gift that you may pass onto others. You deserve this as you are a very special woman. I'd like to tell you a secret, it involves your connection to Thoth. About the Illuminati driving vans past your house wit the words THOT and MERLIN printed on them and people in the NSA and Majestic claiming you have connections to the Ibis program.
Okay here it is-

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO PEOPLE IS THAT THEY HAVE TO DIE AROUND THE AGE OF 80 YEARS OLD!

Poeple are dying around this age because they have been told they have to. Everyone else seems to be dying around this age so they go along with it.
We've all heard on this forum how KAMAGOL II was 4,000 years old when he died on December 27th 1976 ( there was more than one Kamagol at the time ).
WELL THOTH WAS MUCH OLDER THAN THIS!
The secrets of the immortals has been kept from humanity. At this time, like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and bringing it back to humanity, these secrets are started to come back.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF DYING YOUNG IS SUPPRESSED MEMORIES OF TRAUMA THAT PEOPLE CANNOT REMEMBER IN THEIR CONCIOUS MINDS!

For example most people die of birth trauma I.E- They have not remembered, faced and processed the first experiences of exiting the womb and the entering the world again. Suppressed painful memories hold actaul physical weight I.E- people have been weighed on very sensitive scales before facing and remembering painful memories. After these memories were remembered and faced, they have been weighed again and are now physically lighter.
We need to become light to become immortal again.

The Tat Brotherhood

Approximately 12,500 years ago Atlantis sank. I was there and remember this. There was an island on Atlantis called Undal and this was the last part to go underwater. The time is near for many of us to remember this.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Jacqui- Thoth travelled on a spaceship from Atlantis to the Great pyramid in Egypt and Thoth's son Tat, disembarked with a large group of masters and entered the great pyramid by a circular tunnel leading them to its underground city ( which has been full of NSA personnel in recent years ). The people of this underground city later formed a group called THE TAT BROTHERHOOD and there is still a large commuinity of immortal people living there today.
Many of these people now live among humanity in various contries, there identities kept secret. Some do not know who they are, as there memories have been erased by the NSA. Think about that for a minute!
Others who live amongst people, know exactly who they really are.
Thoth's ship then flew to Lake Titicaca- the Island of the Sun in Peru, south america. The seagate off the coast off St Ives may come out here as well. I remember laying my body down and resting here as well thousands of years ago as well.

Thoth disembarked here with another group of masters and they founder an empire here!
Now Thoth had to perform long meditation and prana breathing sessions daily to stay alive so long. HOWEVER WE HAVE EVOLVED SINCE THEN AND THIS IS NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE IN OUR EFFORTS FOR IMMORTALITY!
Think about why artificial intelligence suppresses us with torture from the time we are in the womb, within minutes of birth with electroshock ( if actual birth is not terrifying enough ) and consistantly through our young lives until we break away.
AI knows the immortals are back and are threats that could switch off this source of evil in this galaxy. Our power lies in our sexual kundalini and prana energy. This is why so much sexual abuse is used in the programming, to split us off from our true identities. The Atlantean masters, the Egyptian masters, the ancient Greek masters, the French Merovingian 'Merpeople', the Romany 'Romantics'

To carry on the post above-

The craniel implants put in the skulls of project Ibis and participants of other programs suppress conciousness, lifeforce, awareness and intelligence.
They are switched on in everyday life and keep Jan and I often in mental states of five year old idiots, with our mothers ( main handlers ) babysitting us by doing our washing, cooking and telling us what to think and how things are. Reinforcing our false memories with stories from our childhood that never happened!

When Jan and I have our craniel implants switched on, we have 'learning disabilites'. Turn the implants off and we become 'ourselves' with full capabilities and talents.
This is what happens when we are involved in military operations under mind control. Our suppressive craniel implants are turned off and we become genuis leaders who the military and political leaders of this planet look to for guidance. Even 'positive' factions in Majestic/Com-12, the NSA and MI-5/6 believe letting us loose with full abilities, cutting around St Ives with thesefull abilities and functionality is too much of a risk to national security.
But noe more. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANY FACTIONS ANYMORE, I'M NOT BEING CONTROLLED BY ANYONE ANYMORE!
Any ops that I advise on from now on wil be done in full concious awareness with me signing secrecy oaths to protect senstive facts.
I'm burning mt chip out and this process cannot be stopped!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #682
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

James,....been following you for a couple years, thanks for everything.
If you have not seen this yet, I think you will find it very interesting.....concerning lake Titicaca
http://www.xpeditionstv.com/11/index.html
Cheers
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #683
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I wake up to day and tried to get in to my computer I had a message over ten viruses found I don’t ever download and this is a mystery I spent all day fixing it some thing dose not want me sperding information all so a friend is finding it hard to send me private messages on this forum can some one tire to see if its fixed what a nightmare must have rubbed some one up the right way hehe cheers Jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-14-2010, 01:46 AM   #684
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Well at least it was rubbed the right way.
Hate to think of would have happened if you'd rubbed the wrong way.

Oops, my bad
Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 PM   #685
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there dose any one no anything about some project called the medusa project there a children’s book out about this, I was just wondering if any you hear no if there’ any turth in this because I have weard feeling’s about it
Thanks very much any information in this area would be great
Love jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #686
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

James, text and phone messages received, will be responding shortly, once few things have been sorted out here. Regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #687
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
James, text and phone messages received, will be responding shortly, once few things have been sorted out here. Regards, Barry
Look foward to hearing from you Barry
James

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #688
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Collective and the new Dr Green

By James Casbolt/Commander Michael Prince

1991 London

George Bush says "End of session, proceed to destination points" and the screen at the front of the classroom switches off. The children and teenagers in the classroom exit and walk out of the classroom. We all walk in single file down the hall outside.
Two armed guards wait at the endof the hallway, one on the right with a clipboard and the other on the left handing objects to the individuals at the front of the que. All behaviour here is mechanical, similair to a factory processing line. A large carpark is located at the end of this hallway with many vehicles in it.
I get to the front of the que and the guard on the right says "number". I give him this and the man on the left side hands me two small seethrough plastic tube-like objects. The man on the right says "Go to the black limosine in centre of the carpark and give these to your handler when you get in".
I do as instructed, approach a stretched limo and get in. A guy in a suit is sitting opposite me when I get and I give him the two objects. He puts them on the seat next to him. The suit he has on is very smart and he holds a black walking cane with his left hand. On his lefy hand he also wears on emerald ring.
"Remember me?" he says, I reply no. He says "Maybe this will help" ( time about to run out at library will continue asap )

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #689
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The man in the suit says "Maybe this will help" ans his face starts to morph, his skin turns white, his teeth become pointy and sharp, his ears and nose become pointy and his eyes turn into snake-like slits.
"Remember me now?", It comes back to me- THIS IS THE SAME BEING THAT DR GREEN WOULD CHANGE INTO IN THE EMERALD CHAMBERS IN MEXICO AND THE SAME BEING THE GUY AT THE SAFEHOUSE IN BRIGHTON CHANGED INTO WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MEXICO.
But this white skinned reptilian is in a different third form now!
He starts to give me a dark version of the speech the American Delta Force/COM-12/Majestic officer had given me at Brock Barracks in Reading years before. He says-

"We own you know and you're going to working for us. I can see there is much that is still human left in you, we'll get rid of that by the time we're finished with you!".

I look at the emerald ring and he says

"You remember this?" and starts to turn the ring on his finger- "Does it remind you of all the killing you did for me?" ( I realise I have a deeper layer Satanic Ritual Abuse embeds/engrams buried below the layer I am currently de-programming. I do not remember these yet ).
He continues- "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity kill again soon" ( I use so many words and mannerisms from Dr Green to this day- I always so "don't worry" to people and other things- I have taken on Dr Green's 'Valances' ).
He continues- "You'll help us build the New World Order on this world and then we'll link it up in a glorius grid to the other worlds we control. It's about to start soon!".
He puts his cane down and reaches for for the two tube like objects. This is some kind of device that transfers control of my body temporarily from the higher levels of the AI mainframe to the individual controller. However AI continuely monitors this process and can transfer control back to itself at any time- the higher levels of the AI mainframe control Dr Green as well, so he just being let off the leash to a small degree.
He holds the objects in both hands and starts to speak another langauge. Energy is focused on me and I realise at this point that Dr Green, George Bush and others connected to the AI mainframe can act as a 'collective' and pass control of my body from one operator to another.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #690
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The truth about mediation

I’m lying down thinking; to my self how dose mediation help? As I no everything is an illusion, there is no higher power or a god that is above all, there is no being to worship as a form that is separate and more powerful then are self’s, there’s no supreme angles or any other life forms that are greater than are true consciousness. All aspects, of all experience is only created into are realty by thought. There are many people who connect to so call greater or more knowledgeable beings. They do extreme routines with affirmations and visualization. They believe that what they are practicing is the gospel truth and if they don’t do the right sequence or say the right words, the practise well not is as effective. Example If I don’t say this affirmation wile I stand to the east at this time calling pone a sir ton angel for protection and guidance the meditation, you will not get the full effect. I mean come on these are practitioner who say, they understand that every thing is an illusion .Well I’m saying you obviously don’t understand. I also here quite a bit, well if I were to hit you in the face right now is that an illusion it would still hurt. Yes of course it is an illusion, you would not be hitting me in the face, you would only be hitting your self (on a higher thought), and that is just stupid and for the pain bit, that is just and emotion {or signals going of in the brain] which you can control, (as the Buddhist monks have proofed) by changing the way you view things, or by changing your belief system, it is your mind controlling what is real. Before people saw Buddhist do these amazing things it was apparently mad or imposable. The only thing that is imposable is what we restrict are self’s with, by rules and the, I can’t mentalities. People say yeah well I believe I can jump over that house it dose not mean I can, I smile because, come on who really believes that, no one I no, that is way it can’t be done, it is just the mind that stops us. Another good one is people who do visualization or holographic creation. They no they can create the world we call realty. But the problem is they are still connected to an illusion of rules, we are what we think, we don’t just create realty when we choose, and we are continuously creating by thought. I mean think about it if you no we can manifest how much do you think we create? If you look into the law of attraction, what you project you attract in other words your wish is my command. All is possible in the game of life; there are no limitations of creation. As I’m writing, a saying comes to mind, be care full what you wish for, in fact it should say, be care full what you think for. The universe can not defy between rights or wrong (in your life) it just gives you what you think for. Many people who tire to manifest things in there life give up to early or miss the time to take action, so in there eye’s it dose not work. But it is a simple law of the ills ional universe we live in. Mainstream science is rapidly finding out the truth. So by thinking I need this being that being or if you don’t say this or that on such Ur such date you are in turn creating the rules for your self. where you get total knowing of love and the wisdom of oneness is within the true you, disconnection from the thought of anything separate or above you ,only a knowing of complete oneness( as all conciseness is) no greater than , just the same infinite possibility we all are. Stillness that which lies with in you is the true master this is the true art to the none vibration of infinite peace and wisdom
If you continue to connect to that which vibrates you are only connecting to that which is apart of the illusion. There are many chapters of this movie with many different scripts and all these movies are created by our own mind. When we talk about heightening are vibrations, throw meditation. We are connecting to another part of the movie. A very simple truth is, if it vibrates it is a part of the illusion. Oneness (us) is still and is buried in all of us. Oneness knows how to loves it, s self unconditionally never makes a mistake it is complete. You don’t need to connect to any thing you are all ready complete you just have to remember, your true self .infinite love take your true wisdom back ,awaken the truth from with in!!!

Love to all aspects of consciousness.
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #691
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jan, you always just seem to say the right thing!
The words you have just written is something i have felt since a child.
But i thought i must be doing this all wrong because everyone was going to church/ looking for masters to guide them all striving for to find a way to connect to higher self.
I have always thought that when this spark this energy within began this life although an illusional life that it is, it was already oneness all that is, all that will be the problem starts when the illusion that we see and that we wish to create we sever the oneness thus this starts the cycle of life's paths.
We are all what we wish yes but by having this creative thought we suddenly realised there was more.
But the more is not it, the realisation of what we had from that spark at the beginning is all complete harmony with yourself innocence, calmness, and yes you said it oneness.
Thank you Jan for your insights
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #692
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for you kind ness, I speak only what I feel inside, just what to help people become there own teachers love Jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #693
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your kind ness, I speak only what I feel inside, just what to help people become there own teachers love Jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-17-2010, 12:28 AM   #694
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your kind ness, I speak only what I feel inside, just whant to help people become there own teachers love Jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #695
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
a saying comes to mind, be care full what you wish for, in fact it should say, be care full what you think for.
Indeed!
I think both church goers, and New Age people can both agree that thought is physical, and can be made manifest.
I've often thought that is why we are here in these bodies now. To temper our thoughts and emotions! Especially with the lack of control we have now. (raising hand here, as many times I've RV'd people and what ever thought came to mind, happened! Oops!)
But imagine if we didn't have our bodies to temper our minds and emotions. The chaos that would ensue. People dropping dead because someone was mad.
On the other end of the spectrum... I've seen miracles happen when people get together with faith believing in the miracle they've made manifest though thought.
So definitely Jan, people need to be careful of not only what they wish, but what they think, and their emotions as well.
hmmm. I wonder...... many people talk of meeting Et. and talking of not feeling any emotions from them. Given they are beings of mental abilities... if it just seems that way to us, cuz they've learned to control it, suppress it?

(geez, too many spelling errors, time to go to sleep!)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 03-17-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #696
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

hello jan,
i said to myself i wasn't going to post on forums anymore, but when i saw your post about here being an illusion, it is.

I don't know what happened, still can't for the life of me remember how i got up there, still don't, anyway i will try to explain.

All started when i said was i am fed up with looking to man for the truth, because like so many, i read the good book, but felt some things didn't feel right, so i said out load, i am now coming to you (I was speaking to god, was i in for a surprise lol).

Anyway, to cut a long post short to the best i can, i found myself dangling in space, in my body, and loads of eyes, i felt love fill my whole being like i have never had/felt before, as i thought, i would receive answers, in fact, the information was overwhelming at first, i am finding this difficult to explain, some of it i can't explain ( no words to explain it). I became one with all that is, i was everything, everything was me, and i knew everything, this nothingness/space/consciousness/source of all with intelligence, i was part of it, as is everyone else. Now i don't know if i adapted, or if the Source or whatever helped me adapt, but my body disappeared, and then i became a pair of these eyes, and not physical either. i was shown here is an illusion, in fact, where i was felt more real than here, and it was at this time i realized, we are all one consciousness, one body if you like. I became aware of things i did not know, like all of us have this divine spark within us, we are splinters of this consciousness, but we are all from the same source of all (some call it god), but to me it had no name, none that i could put into words, it had no gender unless it wanted it, it just was,is and always will be. Anyway, after i was shown a few things about earth and other things, i too became this nothingness, no body, no eyes, just a nothingness full of love, and intelligence, felt everyone/thing. The one question i could think of was, what will happen to all the people down there (because of all these stories you hear, that try to frighten us), and in an instant, not by word, but more of a telepathic /feeling, i was shown all here has its purpose, and all will be ok, we don't die. My understanding is, the physical dies, but the consciousness, is energy, it can't die, just transformed.

As for here being an illusion, the only way i can explain, because i am no scientist, is, everything/energy vibrates at a certain rate, and here it vibrates at such a rate it gives it mass (solid form) and the reason why we feel, is because our consciousness is housed in this body of mass, which has 5 senses to help us function within this plane of existence.
After this experience, i still believe in a God, but my perception of the God that i was taught, has now changed, the difference is now, now i know i am part of it, we all are, we all came from the same source of all that we call God. finally, what i was also shown is, what is being said here, what you think, you draw to you, because we are fragments of the Greater consciousness we are connected, and your desire is felt, therefore, the greater source of all brings your desire to fruition.

now i will go and hide again, thank you jan/michael/barry for taking such risks to help humanity understand the truth of things, sorry for the long post too.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #697
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

the awakening is happening faster and faster what a wounderful exspirence see we are not alone thank you all for your posts
jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #698
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Omshanti, your experience was very profound,i know you have been looking for answers we are all at a junction in time i feel but things are clicking into place gradually.
Sorry for hijacking your thread Michael,but when some one posts insights like these from Jan and Omshanti it's a little overwhelming.
blessings to you both
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #699
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The man in the suit says "Maybe this will help" ans his face starts to morph, his skin turns white, his teeth become pointy and sharp, his ears and nose become pointy and his eyes turn into snake-like slits.
"Remember me now?", It comes back to me- THIS IS THE SAME BEING THAT DR GREEN WOULD CHANGE INTO IN THE EMERALD CHAMBERS IN MEXICO AND THE SAME BEING THE GUY AT THE SAFEHOUSE IN BRIGHTON CHANGED INTO WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MEXICO.
But this white skinned reptilian is in a different third form now!
He starts to give me a dark version of the speech the American Delta Force/COM-12/Majestic officer had given me at Brock Barracks in Reading years before. He says-

"We own you know and you're going to working for us. I can see there is much that is still human left in you, we'll get rid of that by the time we're finished with you!".

I look at the emerald ring and he says

"You remember this?" and starts to turn the ring on his finger- "Does it remind you of all the killing you did for me?" ( I realise I have a deeper layer Satanic Ritual Abuse embeds/engrams buried below the layer I am currently de-programming. I do not remember these yet ).
He continues- "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunity kill again soon" ( I use so many words and mannerisms from Dr Green to this day- I always so "don't worry" to people and other things- I have taken on Dr Green's 'Valances' ).
He continues- "You'll help us build the New World Order on this world and then we'll link it up in a glorius grid to the other worlds we control. It's about to start soon!".
He puts his cane down and reaches for for the two tube like objects. This is some kind of device that transfers control of my body temporarily from the higher levels of the AI mainframe to the individual controller. However AI continuely monitors this process and can transfer control back to itself at any time- the higher levels of the AI mainframe control Dr Green as well, so he just being let off the leash to a small degree.
He holds the objects in both hands and starts to speak another langauge. Energy is focused on me and I realise at this point that Dr Green, George Bush and others connected to the AI mainframe can act as a 'collective' and pass control of my body from one operator to another.

Hello Jimmy ( sorry if not addressing you by any other name this time ),

clearly, the evil doctor 'Green', where does he come from in real world , any idea ?

I understand what you are saying and it's more than screen memories. I'm afraid ..
mind experimentation is about letting the strings lose in all direction.

Mind is infinte, verticaly, horizontaly, dimensionaly, various . From single point universes appear, created in our minds ,
therefore,
we are free to ascend to sky-like heights and descend to hell-bound dark pits ,
depending on association.

Association of mind with objects, people , phenomena , from them all, association with people is the most important .

Not all that appears on your mind is reality yet it is about reality, distant connection to someone who does not love you at all but pretends to be sweet, charming and intelligent, he is the 'killer' not you .

Don't be afraid but don't let him in. I seldom make good use of magic in true sense , well , life is the greater magician,
but I do use all charms when people intrude to my mind space, my sanctuary.

I am not physical, strong as you are, can't fight with anyone,
but you should learn to defend your mind space , the territory and watch who is coming .
Then, there is simple discernment about positive or negative entities, human or non-human.
We say, watch your mind like an apple of your eye . If an intruder appears , with evil intents, manipulating you to anything you are not,
close all doors and keep purifying the space and threaten the entity with total anihilation. It's in your powers. He can not win .

Use sound and positive charms and prayers. They might be innocent in hands of uninitiated but will be powerful as your own mind.

Controlled anger comes from the place of righteusness , not helplesness. Imagine you are crushing him to dust. Use energy , if you succeed , results will be reported to you from somewhere, sooner or later .
Technologies are all mind construct, and so, mind is the most integral piece of technology available to us.

Never again identify yourself with the evil model, in any case, don't succumb to the ideas.

Create a clean space for you , under your control, protected against unwelcome influences.

They can not get you if you don't give yourself .

Blessings

Agape
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #700
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi there dose any one no anything about some project called the medusa project there a children’s book out about this, I was just wondering if any you hear no if there’ any turth in this because I have weard feeling’s about it
Thanks very much any information in this area would be great
Love jan rodrigo
hello jan - I haven't read through all of your posts, mostly the first one which was really interesting but would take more time to read and consider fully. This Medusa one you posted caught my eye because -

1. not sure about the kids' program - 4 teenagers (haven't read or heard of it before)

search: The first book in The Medusa Project (The Set-Up) shows the four teenagers being brought together. It is mostly set in Fox Academy, where the main character, Nico, is at boarding school. The headteacher at Fox Academy, Fergus Fox, is Nico’s stepfather and was the younger brother of scientist William Fox who implanted the four teens with the Medusa gene before they were born.

2. DoD - Project MEDUSA
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16030631/DoD-Project-MEDUSA
FOIA request (2006) for microwave auditory effect, microwave hearing effect, Frey effect, artificial telepathy, ... covert or undisclosed use of hypnosis.

3. Nuclear pulse propulsion ज्ञानकोश: - The Indological Knowledgebase
Nuclear pulse propulsion (or External Pulsed Plasma Propulsion, as it is termed in recent NASA documents) is a proposed method of spacecraft propulsion that uses nuclear explosions for thrust. Projects: Orion, Daedalus, Medusa, Longshot, Antimatter catalyzed nuclear pulse propulsion
http://www.indopedia.org/Nuclear_pul...oject_Daedalus

4. (personal) wrote a book in the 1980s (rejected by penguin , lots and lots of rejections there ...) "the stroking of medusa's head" ... ... also have another body of research - familiar with the versions

Also, the night you had computer issues, my own computer got shredded