Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 03-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #626
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Just so happens you post from Plymouth at the exact same time I post the plymouth crash retrival data. The Illuminati Looking Symbolism on your avatar is interesting too
James, I’m just an ordinary plymouthian and am genuinely interested in finding out more about the Seagate. Purely coincidental. Also a bit gutted that ufos crashed nearby – so near yet so far as they say.

Also just posted on another thread the reason for my eye avatar.

a
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #627
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Refresher regarding US Air Force Space Command pickup of Jan and I in November of 2008.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt
URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE!

ANYONE FROM THE COMMUINTY CARE TO THROW ME A LIFE-LINE. NEED ACCESS TO MY FILES AND HELP WITH FILLING IN MEMORY GAPS

INTEL BELOW
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME- JAMES MICHAEL CASBOLT

ALIAS- MICHAEL PRINCE/ LONE WOLF/ WHITE TIGER

DATE OF BIRTH- 28/12/76

PLACE OF BIRTH- LONDON

RANK- COMMANDER

NAMES OF PROJECTS INVOLVED IN- MANNEQUIN/ LYCAN/ TIGRIS/ TOMMOROW PEOPLE/ M.A.P ( MEMORY ASSIMILATION PROGRAM )/ OSIRIS/ CARRIER PIGEON/ PROTEUS/GOSSAMER-LIGHT/FALLOW-RIGHT

MILITARY BASES WORKED- BROCK BARRACKS ( READING )/ AL/499 ( PEASEMORE/NEWBURY-UNDERGROUND )/ MONSOON-1 ( UNDERNEATH RAF LAKENHEATH )/ BOSCOMBE DOWN ( UNDERGROUND )/ TRAPDOOR ( BRECON
BEACONS, WALES-UNDERGROUND )/ CLC-1 ( CENTRAL LONDON COMPLEX-1, LONDON- UNDERGROUND )

PROJECT MANNEQUIN FILE NUMBER- X4566-2

NSA FILE NUMBER- CAS-997365 (UMBRA-1 )- FILES STORED AT LINVILLE VAULTS MILITARY BASE IN NORTH CAROLINA

WORKED WITH- NSA, MI6, DELTA FORCE ( 1ST SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONAL DETACHMENT-BASED AT FORT BRAGG IN NORTH CAROLINA ) BLACK WATCH.

KNOWN LOCATIONS FILES STORED AT- FORT MEADE ( NSA HQ IN MARYLAND USA )/ ASHBURTON, DEVON/ UTAH/ LINVILLE VAULTS, NORTH CAROLINA ( my files are earmarked CLASS-8 )

FAMILY CONNECTION- FATHER- PETER CASBOLT- MI6 OPERATIVE_____ UNCLE- BRIAN CASBOLT- MI5 LOGISTICS OFFICER______ GRANDFATHER- JAMES CASBOLT- NAVY OFFICER

At 6.51pm last night I sent this message to the intelligence commuinity. The craft were sighted over us at 7.25pm the same night. Time discrepencies are now coming to light. My friend Jan Rodrigo is convinced the sightings started at 8.25pm.

Now I think about it, the first two craft appeared to be exchanging something in mid air almost over our heads on Draycott Terrace. They appeared to do this when they touched each other. If these were ordinary planes then they would have collided.

When Jan rang me again after I went home ( after the incident with the first three craft ), he told me he had seen two more tr3 type aircraft over the house at Draycott Terrace. After I spoke to him, i couldn't get a hang-up tone when I pressed the button on the phone.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-09-2010 at 10:15 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #628
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
James, I’m just an ordinary plymouthian and am genuinely interested in finding out more about the Seagate. Purely coincidental. Also a bit gutted that ufos crashed nearby – so near yet so far as they say.

Also just posted on another thread the reason for my eye avatar.

a
Maybe, maybe not. With all due respect, I've heard the 'I'm just a ordinary person' line many times before. i don't trust anyone, I don't even fully trust Jan and he's right here next to me. Anyone can be controlled by Looking Glass

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #629
gita
Avalon Senior Member

If I was ‘controlled’ by anyone, then I’d be real stupid to put my location for all to see. Seriously my own mother couldn’t control me. But I do understand what you’re saying. Any answer on Seagate?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #630
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just want to post this for future reference
--------------------------------------------------------
Iran hit imminent.

James please consider.

K.
--------------------------------------

It's been suggested I investigate Guatemala in 1999-2000

Also General Hector Barrios and Peten near Mexico

As usual none of this rings a bell

K's info about the "sound like wind- the moment before the moment" is still vague- maybe the sound of helicopter blades??!!

K626
Avalon Senior Member

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #631
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hits and assassinations-

This is the Delta extraction point ( Mans head, porthmeor beach St Ives )
I've been getting picked up here for years and being sent to other countries for assassinations under mind control.
Jan and I were split up the other night here and taken on baord two seperate aircraft. Jan talks about this below and plans to write his memories of what happened that night on this thread asap
----------------------------------------

I and James were out walking around mans head a place non to both of us as an active area in st.ives Cornwall England it was pitch black and hard to see as we approached are destination there was a strange flash of light which light up all of the surrounding area first I thought it was car head lights but when I look around there was no cars around.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 10:42 PM   #632
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

mans head pic

The area is sheilded by a holographic display when milabs happen here. You have a secluded beach at the back. This location is perfect for all terrain spec forces pick-up by boat, sub and aircraft

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/o...l/23778930.jpg

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #633
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
mans head pic

The area is sheilded by a holographic display when milabs happen here. You have a secluded beach at the back. This location is perfect for all terrain spec forces pick-up by boat, sub and aircraft

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/o...l/23778930.jpg
Nice pic James. I always am amazed at the geological differences between Europe and here in the USA. You won't find any beautiful natural rock formations like that over here. Yes, it does look like the perfect type of area that is remote as a meeting point/engagement for black ops/secret stuff. Its probably not the easiest place for citizens traverse, the less activity the better in the eyes of covert operations.
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #634
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hits and assassinations-

Jan and I were split up the other night here and taken on baord two seperate aircraft. Jan talks about this below and plans to write his memories of what happened that night on this thread asap
----------------------------------------

I and James were out walking around mans head a place non to both of us as an active area in st.ives Cornwall England it was pitch black and hard to see as we approached are destination there was a strange flash of light which light up all of the surrounding area first I thought it was car head lights but when I look around there was no cars around.
Can't wait to hear Jan's experience regarding above. Are people reading this thread going to be heading toward's Man's Head with camcorders in hand? lol! God forbid if I lived near St. Ives, I'd be dead like a curious cat, adventuring to all of these places you mention just to snoop and experience anything that is supposed to be kept in secrecy. lol!
Old 03-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #635
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

So Jan is part of the program as well? I never new that, I thought he was just a friend and bystander in this whole deal, shows what little I know.

As far as Aaron McCollum, I've heard his interview/coming out with Project Camelot. He seems like a nice guy on the west coast here in the USA. Hes on my Facebook list of friends as well.

James, I never knew you met him face to face before.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #636
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44221

It started way back when with the movie "The Manchurian Candidate", and since then, they've been slowly emersing the public into what is really going on behind closed doors. Here's the latest movie coming out to either help infuse the truth into us, or make the public keep thinking "Genetically Modified Super Soldiers" are just "a thing of fiction"...

-The film will center around the ULTRAMARINES, most likely the 2nd Company. The Ultra’s are the premiere group of Space Marines – 8 foot tall, genetically modified bad asses who wear power suits powered by small nuclear generators while carrying machine guns that fire explosive rounds of ammunition that can split a man in half. They're bad hombres.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #637
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Ok first of all I would like to say this is the second time IV done any regression and im still a bit suspicious of it. My mind tells me that I could fabricate these images but I my heart im sure something is going on. For me it is different to James I have had no one confirm my memories and have not seen any files .but I can a sure you that James has, IV seen them my self. Once I spent 5 days at James and I can tell you this, people spent a lot of money and time trying to scare him or discredit him. I mean if there was not truth in what he says why they would bother. ok back to me ,im still waiting to see if I have files and im hoping in going public with information that I well get help. IV defiantly hit a cored because there is more activity going on around my house and was I and James seem to be and I don’t believe in coincident when it happens so regally. first would like to go back to the night of question at mans head after the regression I rembered this better then the day before {which is weird considering my memories so bad} after the flash of light I seen two guys dressed in black military type clothing the log was the thing that stood out for me which I have all ready explained in my pervious post .at this point I could not remember James being around. Next a beam of light come down and pick me up ,it started to pull me up toward something that resembled a t3 {triangle ship} the next thing I rember I was on the ship standing in a big circle there were lots of other little circles around on floor and ceiling . I did not feel scared it was all most like IV been I this situation before. Went and sat down in a chair in front of a radar type dashboard there big buttons all around yellow, & red as I look around there was like another level {not to high from the floor} with screens every were and people sat on chairs in front of them. To my right was 4 pods with people or beings in them it smokes in the pods and I could only make out the out line. There were buttons on each pod ,{like a secretly a pad }there was a gray running around testing stuff not sure what .I remember herein some thing about tempercous there was a big white tall slender being which was teaching me stuff to do with the controls or showing me . I got the imprison we were looking for some thing on the radio there was a conal type guy ranting about trying to speed up tracking then the radior made a bleep and seem to find it s target werll this was going on I was pushing buttons not sure why. There was a feeling of great relief when the raider stop bleeping and a ovouse since of joy the coronal come over and thank me in person the next thin I remember I was being let of a ship that look totally different to the one that had pick me up but it was letting me out at mans head . There was no beam this time it landed and I walk out of a large drop door. The craft look like your typical disc object. So there we go make what you want of the information but that is execrably what I got from the regartion. If any one can help me with any thing that would be great all my love

Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #638
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting data Jan. I'm at the library now and have just scanned your drawings of the US Air Force Space Command symbol you remember seeing on the uniforms of the people on board the craft during the night in question. This is at the top of the page with a drawing of a Blackbird aircraft-more about the blackbird aircraft soon.
Jan tells me he is not familair with the USAFSC symbol in his 'everyday life'.
As you see this is a very unusual symbol.

http://www.ixdrive.co.uk/img/bb119b6...6e4c7f7fe3.jpg

Official US Air Force Space Command symbol below

http://www.protacticsinc.com/images/afg_021220_014.jpg

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-10-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #639
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for posting data Jan. I'm at the library now and have just scanned your drawings of the US Air Force Space Command symbol you remember seeing on the uniforms of the people on board the craft during the night in question. This is at the top of the page with a drawing of a Blackbird aircraft-more about the blackbird aircraft soon.
Jan tells me he is not familair with the USAFSC symbol in his 'everyday life'.
As you see this is a very unusual symbol.

http://www.ixdrive.co.uk/img/bb119b6...6e4c7f7fe3.jpg

Official US Air Force Space Command symbol below

http://www.protacticsinc.com/images/afg_021220_014.jpg
I drew the symbol on the right hand side of the piece of paper after Jan drew the air force symbol.
This is the symbol of the Galactic Federation starship 'Calopia', which Commander Sarion is currently involved with.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #640
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi ufohunternsa

James Casbolt here. I can tell you how often I spend time with Jan these days. I'm at his house in Carbis Bay now ( just outside of St Ives ). Massive activity near and outside his house Jan's house. I've just walked from my flat in St Ives and this is what happened-

Outside Portminster hotel, a HM coastguard vehicle drove past me. Then another car pulled up next to me, I see a blond woman cross the road holding a flashing blue in her right hand and holding it above her head. She walks towards me and I step out infront of her to block her path. She looks sacred and walks off.
I walk up the road towards the trees near tesco's, I then see a some kind of silent military plane coming over the trees, over my head. I see another aircraft flying strait towards it on some kind of collision course ( this is almost identical to the situation that happened with the two aircraft over Jans mothers house last year, I posted this event just after it happened- US Air Force Space Command- I know for a fact because Jan and I outside his mothers on Draycott Terrace and we ended up on board- regression revealed ). So this time the two aircraft were about to collide but didn't actally touch like lasttime. The second aircraft was TINY, like one or two man DRAGONEYE craft.
I walked on after they passed over me and came outside Jans house. Another car then pulled over across the street, half on the pavement and two people inside just sat there.
Going to need some regression on this one!
Now Jan and I are at the computer together talking to you good people!
This event happened just after we left Jans house and walked into St Ives ( this was after all the above happened )
Jan what time would say this happened? I can't remember

Anyway, Jan and I walked into St Ives from his house in Carbis Bay. We got past the Porthminster hotel where the HM Coastguard vehicle and blond woman with blue flashing light raised above her head had been. Jan suggested we walk up a side street which we did. We saw a white civilian car waiting at the end of road with two men sitting in it. I pointed this out to Jan, saying ( half jokingly ) here they are again. We walked past the car and looked in the window. WE SEE TWO MEN IN HM COASTGUARD UNIFORMS SITTING THERE. Jan and I walk around to the back of the car looking at each other. We discuss what we should do and I go and knock on the window. The guy opens it and I say "Do you guys need to talk to me?", he looks at me and replies no. I look at the HM coastguard patch on his shoulder and say "You guys are coastguards right?", they reply yes. I then say "Do you know who I am?", they say what is you name, to which I reply "James Casbolt".
THE GUY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT THEN SAYS- "JAMES!- YES I KNOW YOU, I'M NICOLE'S STEPDAD". THE GUY IS THE STEPFATHER OF AN EX GIRLFRIEND OF MINE AND I WAS AT THEIR HOUSE LAST YEAR".
Jan and I then walk away shaking our heads like 'What the **** is going on here?"

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #641
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I drew the symbol on the right hand side of the piece of paper after Jan drew the air force symbol.
This is the symbol of the Galactic Federation starship 'Calopia', which Commander Sarion is currently involved with.
Hey Jan do you think its even worth talking about the Plieadian ship that flew past my flat a couple of nights ago, when we were both outside?
Same ship that Kaisha and I were picked up by recently, when Commander Nergal and blond 'Atimpaasa' were on board.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #642
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't think Trevor Paglan even has that one (author of the book "I could tell you but you would have to be destroyed", a book that is a collection of Secret Badges)

http://www.amazon.com/Could-Tell-The.../dp/1933633328

Here is a link to somescans/pictures of Trevor Paglans badge collections:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread339851/pg1
Old 03-10-2010, 06:23 PM   #643
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jan,
Indeed, money is no object for these people, when they have no accountability for their spending from a black budget.

I understand your need to understand what is happening to you. I have that desire also, to understand myself. Not to get mad or even, or bring about legal law suite against someone, but just to understand what is happening to me, my gifts, who I am, etc...
There are times it bothers me so bad, that I don't care if the milab people come and take me again, as long as they let me remain conscious and explain things to me.
Right now in past 5 years or longer, alot of the incidents that have happened, have been in person and in my face. Not dreams, or visions, but people standing infront of me, or chasing me 85 mph down the country roads, me trying to loose them, or as in the last few months, coming right up to my place of work and being introduced to me. "This is ---- he's airforce, special forces, and black ops. He's here to watch you!"
You just know they do that for effect! Just a name would have sufficed, but Noooo, they have to tell me exactly who and what they are! Next time, before I wet myself, I think I'll sit on the guys lap. Make them think twice about scaring the p*ss out of me. Yeah, how's that for effect......Sir!

About remembering though, I've never been regressed. Just what I remember at the time, or see at the time.
What I find best for me is to write it down somewhere. EVERYTHING, even if it doesn't seem to fit at the time. Because little hints, verifications, and other small memories come out later that will fit together, and you'll eventually be able to see the big picture. Or at least a bigger picture than what you started with.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #644
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Jan do you think its even worth talking about the Plieadian ship that flew past my flat a couple of nights ago, when we were both outside?
Same ship that Kaisha and I were picked up by recently, when Commander Nergal and blond 'Atimpaasa' were on board.
Can I vote - yes?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #645
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ok first of all I would like to say this is the second time IV done any regression and im still a bit suspicious of it. My mind tells me that I could fabricate these images but I my heart im sure something is going on. For me it is different to James I have had no one confirm my memories and have not seen any files .but I can a sure you that James has, IV seen them my self. Once I spent 5 days at James and I can tell you this, people spent a lot of money and time trying to scare him or discredit him. I mean if there was not truth in what he says why they would bother. ok back to me ,im still waiting to see if I have files and im hoping in going public with information that I well get help. IV defiantly hit a cored because there is more activity going on around my house and was I and James seem to be and I don’t believe in coincident when it happens so regally. first would like to go back to the night of question at mans head after the regression I rembered this better then the day before {which is weird considering my memories so bad} after the flash of light I seen two guys dressed in black military type clothing the log was the thing that stood out for me which I have all ready explained in my pervious post .at this point I could not remember James being around. Next a beam of light come down and pick me up ,it started to pull me up toward something that resembled a t3 {triangle ship} the next thing I rember I was on the ship standing in a big circle there were lots of other little circles around on floor and ceiling . I did not feel scared it was all most like IV been I this situation before. Went and sat down in a chair in front of a radar type dashboard there big buttons all around yellow, & red as I look around there was like another level {not to high from the floor} with screens every were and people sat on chairs in front of them. To my right was 4 pods with people or beings in them it smokes in the pods and I could only make out the out line. There were buttons on each pod ,{like a secretly a pad }there was a gray running around testing stuff not sure what .I remember herein some thing about tempercous there was a big white tall slender being which was teaching me stuff to do with the controls or showing me . I got the imprison we were looking for some thing on the radio there was a conal type guy ranting about trying to speed up tracking then the radior made a bleep and seem to find it s target werll this was going on I was pushing buttons not sure why. There was a feeling of great relief when the raider stop bleeping and a ovouse since of joy the coronal come over and thank me in person the next thin I remember I was being let of a ship that look totally different to the one that had pick me up but it was letting me out at mans head . There was no beam this time it landed and I walk out of a large drop door. The craft look like your typical disc object. So there we go make what you want of the information but that is execrably what I got from the regartion. If any one can help me with any thing that would be great all my love

Jan Rodrigo
Regarding post above. When I regressed Jan the other night, he seemed to be describing some kind of mobile airiel genetics lab on an aircraft. He also seemed to be desribing some kind of large 'eggs' being incubated on board. From what Jan describes the computer systems that he and other people and beings on board were operating seemed to be controlling the temperature of the incubation process. I am aware of galactic federation ships known as 'Womb Ships', this may well have been one of them, as US Air Force Space Command work very closely with the federation, so it came as no surprise they were on board.
The MI-6 data below is very relevent here, as AI is ultimately a 'mimicing' system I.E it copies human/federation behaviour and makes abberated versions of that behaviour.

John Scarlett: "The Eggman"

Why the 'Eggman'?
The diabolical Royal Arch Freemasonry of the British Illuminati:
The 'Humpty Dumpty' cult, otherwise known as the 'Dark Lily' brotherhood.
Currently run by John Scarlett - Head of MI6.
In layperson's terms, this secret society is an 'esoteric' front for the Royal Genome project.
Briefly, this cult was begun, in order to ensure the survival of the decrepit genes of the European Monarchies by infusing them with new 'blood' - more specifically, new DNA.
Women were secretly selected, according to their gene pool and put under MI6 Illuminati mind control via the programme 'Alice in Wonderland'.
'Alice in Wonderland' is no fairytale.
During the 1980's and 1990's, the selected, female British Intelligence recruits were taken to see the 'arum' lily. A plant which stinks of rotting human flesh. This was to reveal to them the 'mysteries' of the cult i.e. that they would be used for their zygotes (fertilised eggs) in order to continue the research of the Royal cult i.e. the Nazi, eugenics project.
The Royal Family and their associates, didn't simply want to have 'above average' intelligence, looks, talents etc - they wanted to be the 'superior race' in every way. They were continuing the Nazi agenda. Nazism never went away and it is being perpetuated via pawns like Scarlett, who is part of the 'fifth column' in British society.
'Ar-rum' shouts the character in 'Alice in Wonderland' as Alice tries to break out of the symbolic womb of the house she has grown too big for...'Ar-rum'...the lizard is held up by the two guineapigs (penis and balls) after his attempt to 'get down the chimney' (vagina).
This is the real meaning behind the sick parable of the British Illuminati, as explained to their new Royal Arch Freemasonry recruits...too sick to go into details but needs must. This has all got to be exposed.
The women who have been chosen, have no choice as to whom they copulate with. They are raped by members of the Illuminati, having been forbidden to have sexual relations with any other man. They are not allowed to choose their own partner and not allowed to get married, have children or any sort of normal life. They are the 'sacred prostitutes'. After fertilisation, they are then forced through the most terrible and traumatic abortions.
Read Humpty Dumpty's 'poetry' to find out exactly what happens to these poor women (the 'little fishes'):
`I sent a message to the fish:
I told them "This is what I wish."
The little fishes of the sea,
They sent an answer back to me.
The little fishes' answer was
"We cannot do it, Sir, because -
`I sent to them again to say
"It will be better to obey."
The fishes answered with a grin,
"Why, what a temper you are in!"
I told them once, I told them twice:
They would not listen to advice.
I took a kettle large and new,
Fit for the deed I had to do.
My heart went hop, my heart went thump;
I filled the kettle at the pump.
Then some one came to me and said,
"The little fishes are in bed."
I said to him, I said it plain,
"Then you must wake them up again."
I said it very loud and clear;
I went and shouted in his ear.'
`But he was very stiff and proud;
He said "You needn't shout so loud!"
And he was very proud and stiff;
He said "I'd go and wake them, if -- "
I took a corkscrew from the shelf:
I went to wake them up myself.
And when I found the door was locked,
I pulled and pushed and knocked.
And when I found the door was shut,
I tried to turn the handle, but -- '
The kettle was the boiling water, used to induce an abortion after breaking into the woman's accommodation - nowadays they use a stun gun to make the womb spasm. The 'corkscrew' was the implement used to break the waters in Victorian times. Until recently, a coat-hanger was used.
The White Queen then gives 'Alice' (the female pawn in the British Monarchy's sick game) an extra clue to her fate:
'"First, the fish must be caught."
That is easy: a baby, I think, could have caught it.
"Next, the fish must be bought."
That is easy: a penny, I think, would have bought it.

"Now cook me the fish!"
That is easy, and will not take more than a minute.
"Let it lie in a dish!"
That is easy, because it already is in it.

"Bring it here! Let me sup!"
It is easy to set such a dish on the table.
''Take the dish-cover up!"
Ah, THAT is so hard that I fear I'm unable!

For it holds it like glue--
Holds the lid to the dish, while it lies in the middle:
Which is easiest to do,
Un-dish-cover the fish, or dishcover the riddle?'
The above verses basically describe the process of repeated rape, fertilisation and then the subsequent kidnap, and enforced abortion. The 'dish' is the womb and the 'fish' inside is the foetus/fertilised egg - depending upon what type of experimentation, British Intelligence wished to do i.e. on a living child or the zygote.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #646
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

John Scarlet- The Eggman

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-10-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #647
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
James, what exactly is the Seagate?
Project Seagate

`I sent a message to the fish:
I told them "This is what I wish."
The little fishes of the sea,
They sent an answer back to me'
--------------------------------------------

Okay, lets look at the facts closest to home. A major underwater base exists off the coast Cornwall, connected to RAF Portreath and other places.

RAF Portreath

[/URL][/IMG]

New work is being carried out on this undersea base under the cover of a 'free energy wave hub'. With underground digging on the Hayle beach near St Ives, which connects to the seabease. See data and diagrams below
----------------------------------------------------------
As a result, the location of the Wave Hub deployment area was proposed approximately 10nm off St Ives Head (12nm off Hayle), on the north coast of Cornwall, ...
http://www.southwestrda.org.uk/...fo...idoc.ashx?...1
[PDF] Wave Hub application letter
----------------------------------------------------------

[IMG][/IMG]

"St Ives Bay has some beautiful waves and putting wave machines there is ... of scope for the Wave Hub people to site wave-generating machines alongside ...
www.marinet.org.uk/refts/wavehubcornwall.html
---------------------------------------------------

[IMG][/IMG]

This data is partly true as free energy is involved. Tesla free energy type technology is being used at this RAF Portreath base and the undersea facility. A seagate/stargate connects from the coast of Cornwall and comes out the other side in the ocean of Peru, South America. This is being used by various human military and extra-terrestrial for a massive human cloning and breeding program in the UK and USA.
Each military base in the area such as RAF Portreath ( probably the closest military base to St Ives ) has a underground radar, tesla pulse weapon. This appears above ground when certain ET and AI ships are in the area and many of these ships have been getting shot into the sea recently.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-10-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #648
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Recent crash retrival data

Starwars in the Land of King Arthur
------------------------------------------
Information sent to friend in the NSA. I was involved in these operations lst Teusday. I had just returned from training at a military base in Plymouth. The people involved were on a bus travelling through the forest on the outskirts of Plymouth ( near Trago Mills ) last teusday around 10.30pm.
We saw a fire to the left of us in the forest with fire engines, police and army there. We came to roadblock up ahead and were stopped. A fire engine and a black van pulled up next to the bus and two us were taken out by delta force/sas type soldiers. We were taken to the location of the fire and the area had been sealed off with a army tent just outside the sealed area. There was a crashed round silver and black disk shaped object on the ground with the left side of the object damaged and metal pieces broken off. The metal pieces had caused the forest fire.
The military personel were waiting for me to arrive to take charge of the operation, and tell the soldiers going close to the craft what to expect.

The second crash happened near the roundabout between Plymouth and Truro, you take a left turn at the roundabout to truro and there is a large car showroom just before the roundabout to the left ( I think pergeot showroom ). The second fire was spreading extremely fast through the forest and heading towards some houses on top of the hill.
Anyone who wants to investigate this, can see the evidence of the fires here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this country we are learning more at every crash retrival incident.
The first crash outside Plymouth last Teusday involved the craft being boobytrapped. It was round shaped craft about 40 feet in diametre, with the left side of it damaged and parts broken off and on fire. Two small reptilian bodies were brough and shown to me. However the craft was set to give a radioactive pulse the first time someone touched the hull. We scanned everyone afterwards but our scanning hardware was compromised. Next time I have scan everyone psychically which will be time consuming but more reliable. I then have to get some to scan me at the end. This is to make sure no-ones auric field has been compromised.
My role has changed at crash sites to adviser.
The second crash was a set-up by AI. The radioactive pulse caused the team to be put under AI control. They met us at second sight and brought me and another soldier to the smaller craft with people inside burning to death. They made us go down on our knees at gunpoint and watch.
These Delat type soldiers were good guys at the first crash sight then changed under AI control after the pulse.
I was dropped off in the army bus at truro train station after this, and all the soldiers inside seemed to be in shock, noone said goodbye to me when I got out. Only one other young soldier was taken to the crash sites, the other three stayed in the bus.
If this young man is at the xxxxxxxxxxx base on the xxxxxxth of this month for our xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, he is one tough *******!

I missed my train stop at st erth and ended up in penzance when I got on the train at truro. It took me about four hours to walk home and I got back at about 3.30 in the morning. On the way, i was stopped at a roadblock, same type as outside plymouth that night but this was just outside penzance. I was taken in a van with a portable tripseat and the operatives scanned my memories on a screen. They wanted to know what happened at the second crash site and were disturbed at what they saw. The military is in a panic.

Michael

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #649
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

it seems these disturbances are happening more frequently james...

In regards to Jans experience on the egg ship...

is it possible that assistance was needed on the ship...

and so Jan being compatible for control in a way... does this sound possible...

as to say... if someone who is AI controlled be useful to assist when needed... this seems like a double edge sword for you blokes...

indeed panic seems to be afoot...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #650
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Recent crash retrival data

Starwars in the Land of King Arthur
------------------------------------------
Information sent to friend in the NSA.
Michael
Do you mean, a friend sent you this information who is in the NSA, who knows this was your experience?
If so, James, does this mean this memory of this experience on March 1st in locked down/compartmentalized, and you have no personal memory of it yet?