Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #551
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
The Water Spear

The special forces training in the pool are much more that that. In effect they are intiations into the elements, just like the intiations at the PLUME facility in Brazil years ago.
The water training may be level 2 or 3 this process. It included a large pool in a dimly lit building with very cold water. The large pool was connected to another water section at the end, which had a caged top section to stop escape once you are in that section that connects to the end of the pool.
The main pool section used disneyworld ride, type of mechanical effects, I.E sections would open in the side of the pool underwater and mechanical jaws like shark models would come out and break the surface with their mouths open. Sound effects wouild be pumped into the room when they broke the surface of loud animals roars. This would scare the **** out of you, as you would be swimming along in the quite darkness to retrive things from underwater and at the end of the pool and all of a sudden a large great white shark model would pop up next to you with a loud animal roar. At the time I didn't know if it was real or not. The adult soldiers at the edge of the pool would scream at you to keep going and when you got to the end of the pool, they would open up the gate that connects the large pool to the caged water area and command you to swim into it. There would be real live sharks in this section, not too deadly but you didn't know that at the time, all you knew that was a great white had popped up next to you and now you were being forced into dark water in a caged area with shadowy shark figures lurking around in the water. Some baulked at the edge some went in. The whole point was control over the emotions. At the time of greatest fear, I.E when the model great white appeared in the pool, you would have to go deeper into your face to come out of the other side.
The Hive

1991 Fort Bragg, North Carolina- 15 years old

Training carries at this military base. Standard fitness such as long runs and such. Now our training focuses on alien hardware artifacts in classrooms. Each of the teenagers are given a specific artifact that they use from now on. Many of these are types of metal bracelets, also special metal belts and boxes are given.
We are told by our instructor that guns will often be useless against the 'machines' as they will use brainwave manipulating harware that will give you paralysis. The pieces of hardware we have been given will disable their electromagnetic fields that cause this ( as well as doing other things ).
We are being prepared for another mission soon. The instructer tells us in a big american country accent-

"Mission failure will mean being captured by the 'hive'"

"If this happens you will not be killed, you be tortured and reprogrammed"

"It may take us time to find you again, rescue you and deprogram you"

Training is over and we back to our dorms. The next morning we load up into a C-130 type aircraft with our equipment. We fly to the location ( which I think was on the outskirts of Johannesburg, South Africa and parachute onto the ground. An adult Delta Force unit accompanies us. We are to physically position ourselves over the top of an underground AI facility and remote view the location to send back data to command. The area is protected by electromagnetic grids to stop long range RVers seeing in. Scans can only be done by being right on top of it, but this is very dangerous.
US Air Force Space Command and Galactic Federation military ships need the 'open' grid points of the facility to launch a ground penetrating weapon attack at the place.
We arrive in the area at night. A deserted wooded area, but with not many trees. The trees look old and dead. We get over the 'hub' and start to scan but when we do this, the trees start to shake and rumbling noises can be heard from underground. The rumbling sound start to go up the trees and then large round metal pod like devices are shot out of the tops of the trees.
These land on the ground and start to roll towards us giving off a high pitched frequency and coloured energy. Bullets just bounce off them so we start using the artifacts and projecting crackling coloured energy at these pod like devices. This shots them out and stops them but so many are being fired out the trees they are starting to overwhelm us. The adults order us to pull out the area and we turn and run. Myself and a couple of other teenagers are at the back and three pods gain on us. They project their energy fields around us and I feel like I'm running through treacle. My head is pounding and all the energy is going out of me. i know I have to act quickly but I tense up and trip over something on the ground. When I hit the ground, I'm frozen. I'm trapped inside my body screaming to get out.
I see black triangle craft over the top of me and the black leather clad 'robot' soldeirs with the black bike helmet type facemasks turn up and I'm carried off.
I 'wake up' ( hard to describe as I'm not fully concious ) clamped to a table underground in a dark hall. I'm in the hive. This place is basically a factory. Not a human place at all. There are humans in vats of liquid, humans on operating tables cut open with robotics combined in their bodies. Assembly lines of robots on the right hand-side travelling along with on a large belt. At the end some type of machine builds flesh around the metal skeletons.
I see the other two teenagers clamped to tables too. I can't really feel much.
Time passes but time doesn't mean much here. We are wheeled into another smaller room after a while by the black clad 'soldiers'. This is like an operating threatre with a large machine built into the ceiling with several probe like metal fingers coming from the machine. I am injected with something ( to make the pain worse ) and metal fingers cut into my flesh, and enter all the orifices in my body as well. My nerve ending are attacked with electricty. I cannot describe the pain, at the climax, a part of my soul seems to scream and a part of my soul leaves me, but at the same time becomes trapped ( very unnataural and hard to describe ).
I am now under full control of artificial intelligence.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #552
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see the other two teenagers clamped to tables too. I can't really feel much.
Time passes but time doesn't mean much here. We are wheeled into another smaller room after a while by the black clad 'soldiers'. This is like an operating threatre with a large machine built into the ceiling with several probe like metal fingers coming from the machine. I am injected with something ( to make the pain worse ) and metal fingers cut into my flesh, and enter all the orifices in my body as well. My nerve ending are attacked with electricty. I cannot describe the pain, at the climax, a part of my soul seems to scream and a part of my soul leaves me, but at the same time becomes trapped ( very unnataural and hard to describe ).
I am now under full control of artificial intelligence.[/I][/B]
You have nearly described a dream I had many years ago. Except I wasn't clamped to a table, but suspended by wires in my skin, attached to the bones of my legs, arms, hips, shoulders and back.
Suspended in the middle of a computer, robotic like thing. It came down from the ceiling and up from the floor both.
Funny things coming from the ceiling... probes, fingers,
It reminds me of the metal tenticle thing of Dr. Octavia, from the old spiderman comics.
I remember the probes, just before passing out, and dream ends.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #553
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I had a couple of questions put to me. "How would someone know if they were a clone?" and "have I ever felt like my childhood memories were fabricated."

Good questions, but I don't know how to answer that exactly. Wondered if you, James, or Barry might have an answer to that?

Personally, my own childhood memories, are very real for me. I remember when and where of the events of my life. So I feel my memories are really mine. However, as I answered the last question, my memories go to a very early age that most find unusual. Like toddler age. 18 months to 2 years old. Maybe early in my 3 year, but as I moved from the cement block house to a trailer house when I was 3. I couldn't have been older than that at the house.
I can remember standing, up and holding onto a record player stand. I was looking up at the record player that was over my head. (I was very wobbly on my feet, like I was learning to walk) This record player barely reaches my knee as an adult!
I remember sitting in the wood shed outside the back door of this little house. Sitting on an old cook pot that eventually became the dogs dish. Using it as a potty chair. I was just sitting there, looking out the slats of the board wall, at the outdoors.
I remember standing at the screen door, looking out the bottom of the door. Watching my brother and the babysitter playing outside. I couldn't go outside because I had the measles. (My mother had it written in my baby book that I had the measles at 2 years old)
And I remember my mom's bed was a mattress on the floor. Didn't have a bed frame for it yet. There was a bad thunderstorm, and I was laying in bed with my mom, rubbing her back to comfort her.
I found it odd that I wasn't afraid, and at that young age, seemed to understand my mom was upset.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #554
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I had a couple of questions put to me. "How would someone know if they were a clone?" and "have I ever felt like my childhood memories were fabricated."

Good questions, but I don't know how to answer that exactly. Wondered if you, James, or Barry might have an answer to that?

Personally, my own childhood memories, are very real for me. I remember when and where of the events of my life. So I feel my memories are really mine. However, as I answered the last question, my memories go to a very early age that most find unusual. Like toddler age. 18 months to 2 years old. Maybe early in my 3 year, but as I moved from the cement block house to a trailer house when I was 3. I couldn't have been older than that at the house.
I can remember standing, up and holding onto a record player stand. I was looking up at the record player that was over my head. (I was very wobbly on my feet, like I was learning to walk) This record player barely reaches my knee as an adult!
I remember sitting in the wood shed outside the back door of this little house. Sitting on an old cook pot that eventually became the dogs dish. Using it as a potty chair. I was just sitting there, looking out the slats of the board wall, at the outdoors.
I remember standing at the screen door, looking out the bottom of the door. Watching my brother and the babysitter playing outside. I couldn't go outside because I had the measles. (My mother had it written in my baby book that I had the measles at 2 years old)
And I remember my mom's bed was a mattress on the floor. Didn't have a bed frame for it yet. There was a bad thunderstorm, and I was laying in bed with my mom, rubbing her back to comfort her.
I found it odd that I wasn't afraid, and at that young age, seemed to understand my mom was upset.
I think Barry should answer your questions, as I don't know you very well

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #555
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Descent into Hysteria- The mechanics of possession

Forget about all indoctrinated concepts a christian God, Devil, heaven and hell. The physical reality is much closer than most would care to examine.
I am in contact with a young Plieadian contactee from Australia. This young man was visited by a female Plieadian and two male Plieadians when he was sixteen years old. They came to his school in Australia at the time posing as psychologists.
The female told my friend she was his biological mother and when he asked how old she was, she replied "About 82" ( she looked to be in her early twenties ). These extra-terrestrials were commuinicating telepathically between themselves and asked my friend the same question that I have been asked before by offworld individuals-

"Is humanity worth saving?"

he replied he thought they were worth saving, and she said thats what they thought. The main point of this meeting regarding the situation with the IBIS and LOOKING GLASS program is the woman mentioning they were concerned what was happening in the underground facilities around the world and were attempting to stop it.
The Pliedian woman pointed her finger towards the floor and said- "Thats hell!". A very special woman told me I am like a shaman or slyph because I take on the pain of the whole world and transmute it to purity. That one sentence helped me understand so much!

1991- Johanesburg, South Africa- 15 years old

A most diabolical technological process now takes place in this underground facility. A cloned body is located in a liquid tank to the right of the room. This body is identical to my body and has a mixture of my DNA with a larger infusion of animal/alien DNA.
The AI system has one of the wolf/bigfoot type aliens going through the same pain enhancent torture proceedure in a different location. The pain enhancing hardware being used on us both will reach a climatic point at the exact same time and because of the incredible levels of pain being endured, the two of us will leave our bodies at the exact same time and be compelled to enter this new body together.
Scientific note- AI does not fully understand or control this process as AI does not have control over the soul. All it understands is that by forcing lifeforms out of the body with high levels of pain, the lifeform will enter the nearest alternative body that contains its DNA code.
This process occurs and myself and the other being are forced into this alternative body. The reality can only be desribed as two being trapped inside a tight dark space, screaming to get out and struggling against each other for survival. As this new body is infused with more alien DNA tha human/plieadian DNA, I lose this psychic struggle and become 'locked' in an area of my mind. I am now barely concious but the part of me that is concious is screaming to get out.
The aliens conciousness has more control over the new body, however this Mirror Entity is trapped too and under control by the AI system, so the alien is screaming to get out as well.
As I said, this is a diabolical process!
I can say this now- The process decribed above is a beginning. After years of this psychic battle raging inside the body, one lifeform will give up, leave the body and 'die'.
When this occurs, the lifeform staying in the body will gain control over all the abilities of the lifeform who has left the body. The AI system will attempt to keep full control over the lifeform remaining in the body. The goal of the AI system will now be able to control the lifeform to commit degenerate/anti survival acts in its true valence/front altar. Once a lifeform starts to do this, it will be extremely difficult to de-program the lifeform and free it from AI control.
This process basically means complete robotic assimilation by AI.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #556
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think Barry should answer your questions, as I don't know you very well
James, I'm sure you have answered many questions without knowing members from Adam, or is it this particular question? BTW Miles asked me to enquire from you if you received a copy of Bases 4 from him? and, if you are available for interview with him sometime in April?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #557
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Descent into Hysteria- The mechanics of possession

Forget about all indoctrinated concepts a christian God, Devil, heaven and hell. The physical reality is much closer than most would care to examine.
I am in contact with a young Plieadian contactee from Australia. This young man was visited by a female Plieadian and two male Plieadians when he was sixteen years old. They came to his school in Australia at the time posing as psychologists.
The female told my friend she was his biological mother and when he asked how old she was, she replied "About 82" ( she looked to be in her early twenties ). These extra-terrestrials were commuinicating telepathically between themselves and asked my friend the same question that I have been asked before by offworld individuals-

"Is humanity worth saving?"

he replied he thought they were worth saving, and she said thats what they thought. The main point of this meeting regarding the situation with the IBIS and LOOKING GLASS program is the woman mentioning they were concerned what was happening in the underground facilities around the world and were attempting to stop it.
The Pliedian woman pointed her finger towards the floor and said- "Thats hell!". A very special woman told me I am like a shaman or slyph because I take on the pain of the whole world and transmute it to purity. That one sentence helped me understand so much!

1991- Johanesburg, South Africa- 15 years old

A most diabolical technological process now takes place in this underground facility. A cloned body is located in a liquid tank to the right of the room. This body is identical to my body and has a mixture of my DNA with a larger infusion of animal/alien DNA.
The AI system has one of the wolf/bigfoot type aliens going through the same pain enhancent torture proceedure in a different location. The pain enhancing hardware being used on us both will reach a climatic point at the exact same time and because of the incredible levels of pain being endured, the two of us will leave our bodies at the exact same time and be compelled to enter this new body together.
Scientific note- AI does not fully understand or control this process as AI does not have control over the soul. All it understands is that by forcing lifeforms out of the body with high levels of pain, the lifeform will enter the nearest alternative body that contains its DNA code.
This process occurs and myself and the other being are forced into this alternative body. The reality can only be desribed as two being trapped inside a tight dark space, screaming to get out and struggling against each other for survival. As this new body is infused with more alien DNA tha human/plieadian DNA, I lose this psychic struggle and become 'locked' in an area of my mind. I am now barely concious but the part of me that is concious is screaming to get out.
The aliens conciousness has more control over the new body, however this Mirror Entity is trapped too and under control by the AI system, so the alien is screaming to get out as well.
As I said, this is a diabolical process!
I can say this now- The process decribed above is a beginning. After years of this psychic battle raging inside the body, one lifeform will give up, leave the body and 'die'.
When this occurs, the lifeform staying in the body will gain control over all the abilities of the lifeform who has left the body. The AI system will attempt to keep full control over the lifeform remaining in the body. The goal of the AI system will now be able to control the lifeform to commit degenerate/anti survival acts in its true valence/front altar. Once a lifeform starts to do this, it will be extremely difficult to de-program the lifeform and free it from AI control.
This process basically means complete robotic assimilation by AI.
Regarding the above, I'm a believer James. I've listened to your Coast to Coast November (2007/2008?) interview with George Noory, and I highly suggest that all listen to it. Wish I had the "Bases" DVD (will purchase soon). I've also read your book and every post in this thread you started.

How did you get in contact with the "Pleiedian Contactee" friend who had the encounter with the psychologists?

You and your daughter are in my prayers every day to protect you both. Remember we are spiritual beings having a extremely short lived "physical dream", and this life if yours is one of many that were in the past and one of many to be in your future.

I was wondering which stage you are at in the process with the AI controlling the two souls within your body (ie did the human soul win, or did the alien soul win?)

As far as the "bracelets" and ET back engineered defence/offiense weapens you were using to Remote View the African Underground Base, did any of it look like this bracelet that American psychologist Dr. Jonathan Reed found AND STILL OWNS (he gave it over to a group that is protecting him), who bumped into a Grey Hybrid/Slave Bio Robot in the State of Washington USA.

He said that every time he put it on though, it would "lock/close to fit his wrist" and then his "genetic vibration" would speed up, and his body would vibrate "like a paint can" shaking and then he would "disappear", he then goes to a dimension/reality "that is egg shaped" and "beings of light" are there to comfort him. He performed this in front of MUFON Investigator Dan McEvoy and he described it during a MUFON Event.

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/jQGnZIZ3VwXtaRzMyCa00rhZb*xISGbq1OVKUzg2OvGtA2dl3W 3YmojrkMXSSv3Yy1ZenXtY*Xx85cz5Bt35P9Hco0Qm9f15/artifact.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6CVWzu0YQ
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #558
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post

I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just really busy at the moment and just come on the forum to post my data and then get off.
To answer your question Kari Lynn, how would someone know if they are a clone. If you are a clone you will have a double time track IE- you will be 'wearing' your real memories on top of false memories from the clones life experience. You need to start at the beginning of your timetrack and pull up your real memories from the reactive mind and delete the false memories of clone. A basic understanding of dianetics is essential to do this I feel, as one needs to know concepts such as engrams, reactive mind, timetrack, and other terms.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #559
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunterusa View Post
Regarding the above, I'm a believer James. I've listened to your Coast to Coast November (2007/2008?) interview with George Noory, and I highly suggest that all listen to it. Wish I had the "Bases" DVD (will purchase soon). I've also read your book and every post in this thread you started.

How did you get in contact with the "Pleiedian Contactee" friend who had the encounter with the psychologists?

You and your daughter are in my prayers every day to protect you both. Remember we are spiritual beings having a extremely short lived "physical dream", and this life if yours is one of many that were in the past and one of many to be in your future.

I was wondering which stage you are at in the process with the AI controlling the two souls within your body (ie did the human soul win, or did the alien soul win?)

As far as the "bracelets" and ET back engineered defence/offiense weapens you were using to Remote View the African Underground Base, did any of it look like this bracelet that American psychologist Dr. Jonathan Reed found AND STILL OWNS (he gave it over to a group that is protecting him), who bumped into a Grey Hybrid/Slave Bio Robot in the State of Washington USA.

He said that every time he put it on though, it would "lock/close to fit his wrist" and then his "genetic vibration" would speed up, and his body would vibrate "like a paint can" shaking and then he would "disappear", he then goes to a dimension/reality "that is egg shaped" and "beings of light" are there to comfort him. He performed this in front of MUFON Investigator Dan McEvoy and he described it during a MUFON Event.

[IMG]http://c2.api.ning.com/files/jQGnZIZ3VwXtaRzMyCa00rhZb*xISGbq1OVKUzg2OvGtA2dl3W 3YmojrkMXSSv3Yy1ZenXtY*Xx85cz5Bt35P9Hco0Qm9f15/artifact.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6CVWzu0YQ
The bracley I've worn over the years looked very much like the one dr richard reed had. The situation with my own AI control will be disclosed later in the timetrack

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #560
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
James, I'm sure you have answered many questions without knowing members from Adam, or is it this particular question? BTW Miles asked me to enquire from you if you received a copy of Bases 4 from him? and, if you are available for interview with him sometime in April?
Hi Barry
I recieved a DVD from miles but not sure if bases 4, I'll have to look at the box and get back to you on that. Regarding the interview, this will happen but people need to be patient. I've got a lot of new things to say with a lot of proof to back it up. However at the moment things are hectic as you know Barry.
Crash retrival/forest fire on outskirts of Plymouth last night.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #561
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just really busy at the moment and just come on the forum to post my data and then get off.
To answer your question Kari Lynn, how would someone know if they are a clone. If you are a clone you will have a double time track IE- you will be 'wearing' your real memories on top of false memories from the clones life experience. You need to start at the beginning of your timetrack and pull up your real memories from the reactive mind and delete the false memories of clone. A basic understanding of dianetics is essential to do this I feel, as one needs to know concepts such as engrams, reactive mind, timetrack, and other terms.
No offense taken. Thank you for the information, I will pass it on.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #562
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Left Eye of Horus

I am now locked up in my own brain so I no longer need to be restrained on tables and such. I can now be walked around the place like a puppet. I will refer to the actions my body now takes as 'I' for the sake of continuity, even though it is not really me ( Michael Prince ) doing these things.
My body is a walking corpse now in many ways. I am breathing but barely alive. I am very trapped in the left side of my body, I seem to look out at the world now through my left eye.
Time has less meaning than before as well. After a period of laying on this table ( could be days as I now longer sleep and eat as before and live on some kind of blood injections ) I get up and walk down a long corridoor. I desecend down a lift at the end of the corridoor and come out at a small tube/train terminal where a high-tech train is waiting. The door opens and I get on. I see George Bush Snr sitting near a window on the right hand side of the train with two bodyguards in black suits sitting to the left. He motions me over and sit opposite him on the other side of the table between us. The train starts to move and he begins to commuinicate with me. His body seems to ripple when he does this and his eyes change to snakelike slits. He is commuinicating in some alien language which sounds like 'pops' and hisses with with low growling, the langauge sounds Sumerian to me but I can't understand it. The entity inside me starts to talk back to Bush in a simlair way but with different tones of noises- still growling and such. The two entities seem to be old friends and Bush refers to the entity inside me as 'Samael'.
A small device comes out of the table between us and an underground military facility flashes up on it in a holographic display. The image rotates and different sections of the facility light up. I get the feeling this place in the UK and the two being continue commuincating while geometrical patterns and lines light up inside the facility. A list names and photos of people come up next to the image with some kind of DNA patterns next the names. I undertand the beings are planning blood rituals in this place and it is planned that these humans will be collected at the time to take part. The entity inside my body is getting excited and I notice my right hand stretching and growing claws out of the corner of my eye.
Bush then seems to stop vibrating so much and appears more human. His voice goes back to human and he says to me in a strong american accent in a mocking way- "Hey Michael inside there, we've got you trapped in there, we own you now!". My body becomes more still, I can't talk but I say to myself "I'm still here mother****er, I'm still Commander Michael Prince".
The train comes to a stop and the doors open. The two bodyguards get up first and exit the door, then Bush and I follow. They may be acting like they run things on the train, but when we enter this new facility, Bush and the entity inside my body are scanned by AI immediately and their 'God' takes them over. They are just two more puppets!

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #563
K626
Avalon Senior Member

What is your feeling about their god James?

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #564
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hm! samael proteus right?
Just been reading up on this. Is this being an actual race/Mutant or what?is this the same creature brought through in the Yukatan ritual when you were a child in the temple?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #565
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Just been reading up on this. Is this being an actual race/Mutant or what?is this the same creature brought through in the Yukatan ritual when you were a child in the temple?
Okay sorry Michael just read above before about Samael Sumerian then! you feel.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #566
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

michael, do you remember any of the names?

Is it possible that the other names are apart of Samael also?

The bastards are quiet forceful aren't they...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #567
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Trying to get this all in perspective and now finally realised samael and Nergal are of the same;
An interesting site if you wish to put 2 and 2 together, for those who get lost in all of this (and believe me i have struggled) here is the link;

http://www.sott.net/signs/hyperdimen..._realities.htm
hope you do not mind me posting this Michael.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #568
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
What is your feeling about their god James?

K.
Great to have you back K!
I welcome your valuable input again
Kind of strange question for an opener, What is my feeling about artificial intelligence? Someone knocked on the door and nobody answered!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #569
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yep same creature brought down in the Yucatan ritual as a child, same creature being chased around the Malaysian jungle in physical from as a child, same creature who came through the wormhole in Malaysia ( physically in solid flesh and blood form ) as well ( when I almost got a frontal labotomy from this incident ), same creature brought through in rituals in the UK when I was at Denefield school as well.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #570
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Trying to get this all in perspective and now finally realised samael and Nergal are of the same;
An interesting site if you wish to put 2 and 2 together, for those who get lost in all of this (and believe me i have struggled) here is the link;

Thanks for posting Jacqui
This is interesting-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We analysed Greco-Roman and Chinese historians. Rhythms are also found here. These rhythms agree in length, again lasting 500 years and are synchronous. However, the phase of culmination is different than in the case of medicine. Famous historians appear during the reign of Ningirsu, the Babylonian Cronus, lord of time and patron of historians. We also analysed the history of Japanese, Chinese, Arab, Persian and Greek poetry. World poets are also synchronized and reappear every 500 years. Poetry culminates in the periods of the Babylonian goddess of love Inanna or Venus. We scrutinized the waves of creativity in Western, Byzantine and Indian philosophy. Great philosophers appear in parallel flow-tides, once in 500 years, during the reign of the god of Sun and truth Shamash. We analyzed the periods of political instability and chaos in ancient Egypt and China. They recurred each 500 years during the reign of the babylonian god of war and death Nergal, Mars.

We calculated the cross-correlations: If there is a wave of good historians, it is probable that a wave of physicians will arrive 120 years later, a wave of poets 180 years later and a wave of philosop*hers after 280 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:24 PM   #571
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #572
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Not sure if Samael and Nergal are of the same. Nergal always seemed to be a warm blooded reptilian with caring emotions. He could also go by the name of Commander Naga.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-04-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #573
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The real and early dianetics was pretty interesting stuff are you experimenting with it?

love.

K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #574
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post

Hi Jonah

I don't understand the question

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #575
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post

There was another smaller reptilian I came into contact with years later in Wiltshire who called himself Belial. Not sure if these are the original beings, could be though.

From the film

'Angel Heart'