Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #526
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

OK. Back to the back/spine, muscle mass ... just wanted to add this.

I'm not sure what kinds of implants may be in the spine, if any. BUT- the vertebrae correspond to dermis in a precise way actually. Not sure what your own sensory awareness is re strength/weakness, muscle, sensation etc.

The C6, C7, C8 sections are only on the back, perception-wise, and run through the arms. You may be able to test which vertebrae yourself just by sensing out the hands...? Just a thought.

It's all interesting marvel actually

Last edited by no caste; 02-05-2010 at 03:07 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #527
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
There's King, Queen, Princess and Prince,
Agape - You must be Princess then and Coraline is Queen.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #528
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
no one realises that ALL of this, the whole disclosure thing is one BIG movie script and we are all players LOL
I'm pretty sure every one realizes this, and is contributing despite that fact. Maybe it will provide retirement relief for insiders to remove themselves firm their suit-uations. Good luck.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #529
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL I know Jenny very well since the 1970's, nice bloke, er gal LOL. JEEZ!! Where are you going with all this James? These alter ego characters are getting quite er, amazing!
The altars are just different experiences I've had over the years. You of all people know that brother! I've been many different characters in my time, but there is only one core me- Commander Michael Prince- who exists to serve and protect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDcEKo4V7fA

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #530
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Altars combine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIwTA...eature=channel

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #531
stal
Avalon Senior Member

dollhouse. interesting show.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:45 AM   #532
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
CD - John F Kennedy - The Final Verdict - After being in hiding for 30 years a personal adviser to JFK reveals the tale of three murders and one attempted murder of Kennedy family members. Startling information.
WAS £10 - NOW £7

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com/audio_cd_list.htm
James/Michael - That is quite the treasure trove of various information on that link, beyond JFK++. I didn't realize Aleister Crowley looked so creepy. (!) Thank you for posting. I notice 2 of your CDs, as well. Are these new? The audio format seems to me to be a great idea. Is it all done then?

The Windsors and Satanism - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent, spent 10 yrs investigating & researching the malpractices of his and other government departments, right from the bottom to the very top. His findings were, to put it mildly, very disturbing & almost unbelievably horrifying.

Above Top Secret - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent gives an in depth exposition of the drugs trade and the ET connection. This is one of the most, if not the most informative disclosures about the real activities of intelligence agencies to be released from Revelation Tapes so far. Set of 2 CD's.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #533
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Billy Meier contact data- Clones and androids
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 251st Contact, February 3, 1995:
This contact contains startling information regarding technological developments such as hybrid warriors created by mixing human and pig DNA. People will have biochips attached to their nerve endings, and Meier warned of ominous biochipping with links to Deep Space Platform satellites and supercomputer.
Corroborated: Human–pig DNA experiments have begun in the last several years; people are starting to get "chipped".
Still speculative: Creation of half-human/half-machine beings, clones and androids; discoveries that conclusively confirm existence of previous human life on Mars; rectification of the "ageing" and "aggression" genes; Plejaren warnings of deep-impact scenario, and need for a defence system for incoming objects.

— Michael Horn

HORRIFYING WEAPONS AND A POSSIBLE WORLD WAR
Due to the fault of scientists, enormous power will be seized by the power-hungry and their military, their warriors and terrorists, and power will be seized as well through laser weapons of many types, but also via atomic, chemical and biological weapons. Also concerning genetic technology, enormous misuse will occur, because this will be unrestrainedly exploited for the purposes of war, not lastly due to the cloning of human beings for warring purposes, as this was practised in ancient times with the descendants of Henoch in the regions of Sirius.
However, this will not be all of the horrors; as besides the genetic technology and the chemical weapons, far worse and more dangerous and more deadly weapons of mass destruction will be produced and will be used. The irresponsible politicians will unscrupulously exercise their power, assisted by scientists and obedient military forces serving them, who together hold a deadly sceptre and will create clone-like beings which will be bred in a total lack of conscience and will be scientifically manipulated to become killer machines. Division by division and devoid of any feelings, they will destroy, murder and annihilate everything.
The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously she will have to defend herself against the Eastern intruders. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism she invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousandfold deaths to the populations. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time [sic]. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
And this will point towards the possibility that a Third World War could develop from it, if human beings as a whole will not finally reflect upon reason, become reasonable and undertake the necessary steps against the insane machinations of their governments and military powers as well as their secret services, and call a halt to the power of the irresponsible who have forsaken their responsibility in all areas.
If this does not happen, many small and great nations will lose their independence and their cultural identity and will be beaten down, because the USA will gain predominance over them and with evil force bring them down under her rule. At first, many countries will howl with the wolves of the US, partially due to fear of American aggressions and sanctions, as will be the case with many, many irresponsible [ones] in Switzerland and Germany but also of other countries. In part, others will join in because they will be forced somehow to do so or will be misled by irresponsible promoters of American propaganda.

http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/prop...ch/henoch2.htm

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #534
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
James/Michael - That is quite the treasure trove of various information on that link, beyond JFK++. I didn't realize Aleister Crowley looked so creepy. (!) Thank you for posting. I notice 2 of your CDs, as well. Are these new? The audio format seems to me to be a great idea. Is it all done then?

The Windsors and Satanism - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent, spent 10 yrs investigating & researching the malpractices of his and other government departments, right from the bottom to the very top. His findings were, to put it mildly, very disturbing & almost unbelievably horrifying.

Above Top Secret - James Casbolt, a former MI6 agent gives an in depth exposition of the drugs trade and the ET connection. This is one of the most, if not the most informative disclosures about the real activities of intelligence agencies to be released from Revelation Tapes so far. Set of 2 CD's.
Hi No Caste, those two CD's were completed when I first went public in 2006. To be honest I probably went public a little prematurely as I had a lot more de-programming on myself to carry out.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #535
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Agape - You must be Princess then and Coraline is Queen.
I've taken the path of Namelessness ..and found that it is the Truth ..
I've taken the path of highest insight because that's what is most natural to us
I'm here to service to all beings for that's our only sense of Life

I've taken wows of discipline hard to endure ..but found that without transgressing some of all of the rules..real Freedom can't be achieved

and our home is freedom

For all the little kids that have been saved we thank you very much

and thanks for the picture

Pranams

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 AM   #536
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
For all the little kids that have been saved we thank you very much
Jolly good, then, were that true, which likely it is not.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #537
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jolly good, then, were that true, which likely it is not.
Arrgh sorry that part was a message to human-kind

There always is a time to start though..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #538
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is a lot of gear! A person would almost have to be augmented to run with it. Like, what's NOT included?
Q. What's not included?
A. Batteries.

What makes everyone run. Get it? It's a joke.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #539
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

James/Michael - A question... ?

When Charles and Camilla were in Canada last fall, I thought it was peculiar that they doubled up on the poppies. It seemed somehow improper, overdoing it. Is there significance to this, like one for soldiers who are mourned publicly, another for secret service, anything like that? Any code of honour that way, or is it just... strange. You'd think one would do for all. Maybe he's doublement importante (but he's not).

Old 02-18-2010, 07:07 AM   #540
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Man in Machine/Machine in Man
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.

It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.

We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your craniel implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?
I wlecome Barry and members of the forum to discuss this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Was this not the story line of the last Terminator film?
We always thought movies were fiction.

We were not paying attention, were we?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #541
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

These might help you about the poppy significance:

http://www.vfw.org/index.cfm?fa=cmty.levelc&cid=127

http://www.usmemorialday.org/backgrnd.html

http://www.livingartsoriginals.com/flower-poppies.htm

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/poppy-symbolism.html

http://www.meaning-of-baby-girl-name...g-of-poppy.htm
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #542
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James, were you approached for an interview by Kerry Cassidy and her 'friend' whilst they were in the UK recently? Can you please comment on if that went ahead or if not why. It is my understanding that initially both yourself AND Barry were to be interviewed, possibly together.

Thank you- Lumi.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:02 AM   #543
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

If I may place an answer here, as from my side, I did not do the recent interview as I was too unwell to appear in front of cameras, in fact too unwell to even meet up with Kerry for an informal chat, so maybe another time. James had his own reasons which I'm sure he will give.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #544
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If I may place an answer here, as from my side, I did not do the recent interview as I was too unwell to appear in front of cameras, in fact too unwell to even meet up with Kerry for an informal chat, so maybe another time. James had his own reasons which I'm sure he will give.
That's awful Barry, please view this; http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=773
All the best for some relief coming your way soon.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #545
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I recently was required to take a lab test, and the results were very interesting.
Normally doctors will tell you, it's normal, if it falls anywhere within normal perameters, but when comparing my results to others, I have discovered mine are 5 to 7 times higher than the average.
I'm sure it's the reason why I have never really been sick. I hardly get colds, for more than 24 hours, and can't remember the last time I had the flu. Everyone else, even my family around me gets sick, but not me.
I also know of other persons (mostly military and ex military) who suspect they have been genetically modified. They never get sick, above average tolerance for temperature, and pain.
Wonder what their lab levels would show?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #546
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
That's awful Barry, please view this; http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=773
All the best for some relief coming your way soon.
Thankyou very very much, that is very kind of you, I really appreciate that
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:18 AM   #547
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I'll carry on busting my timeline open wide open. There is also much I don't want to talk about now.

Going back to these events that happened in my life is a form of dissociation ( when the de-programming actaully happens ), so I need to clear as much as possible, therefore I won't have to keep going back to it.
These forms of dissociation along with remote viewing and astral travel are nothing to be proud of. Some say its a gift, but you can give a gift back!
IBIS= 'Devic/'fallen angels'/'Immortals', who travel from body to body in a fully concious state and can move from adult cloned bodies to adult cloned bodies. Trapped here!
Much of the dissociation of remote viewing and astral travel just means you've been so traumatised and tortured thats its easy to leave your body.
The hard thing for 'Devic' beings is staying in your body!
The painful suppressed memories of our pasts have a physical electrical charge around them and these mental image pictures and movies live in our auras and have actaul physical weight. This weight can push you out of your body.
Mind control is all others forcing yourself out of your body so another entity can take it over and 'drive' it. The bad part about this, is that a part of your conciouness goes along for the ride ( trapped ) and is screaming for your body to wake up. One of great lies of psychology is that anxiety is caused my adrenaline and the fight or flight. All anxiety is caused by the process above to a lesser or greater extent.
Some important terms you need to know to break out of the lie-

Shadow personality- The taking on of physical/and or emotional characteristics or traits of another.

Valences- Literally, the word means the ability to combine with or take on parts of another. Valence is an actual or shadow personality. One's own valence is his actaul personality.

Occluded- Having memories shut off from one's awareness; from occlude, to close, shut or stop up (a passage, opening etc )

Straitwire- A process that outs one into better commuinication with his mind and the world. It is so called because the person is being directed, much like a telephone wire, directly to a memory in the past. Commuinication is opened between past and present. The person undergoing this is in present time and in contact with present time.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 02-26-2010, 03:37 AM   #548
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some say its a gift
Yeah I agree. Of interest (re word "gift") -

German:

Gift nt , -(e)s, -e (lit, fig) poison
(=Bakteriengift) toxin
(=Schlangengift) (fig) (=Bosheit) venom
Gift nehmen to poison oneself
das ist (wie) Gift für ihn inf that is very bad for him
darauf kannst du Gift nehmen inf you can bet your bottom dollar or your life on that inf
sein Gift verspritzen to be venomous
Gift und Galle spucken inf or speien to be fuming, to be in a rage

English:

(=thing given) Geschenk nt , Gabe f liter
(=donation to charity) Spende f , (Jur) Schenkung f
to make a gift of sth to sb, to make sb a gift of sth jdm etw zum Geschenk machen form
there is a free gift with every purchase over £10 bei jedem Kauf im Wert von über £ 10 erhalten Sie ein Geschenk
a free gift of a tin of soup eine Dose Suppe umsonst
I wouldn't have it as a gift ich möchte es nicht geschenkt haben
that question/goal was a gift inf die Frage/das Tor war ja geschenkt inf
he thinks he's God's gift (to women) inf er denkt, er ist der Traum aller Frauen
b form
(=right to give)
this is in the gift of the government das liegt im Ermessen der Regierung
c (=talent) Gabe f
to have a gift for sth ein Talent nt für etw haben
she has a gift for teaching sie hat eine Begabung zur Lehrerin
he has a gift for languages/music er ist sprachbegabt/musikalisch begabt
→ gab
2 vt als Schenkung überlassen

Nice to see you posting again I have an idea for a film documentary. It involves a Tibetan lama drop-out, a film mentor/director, and a James Casbolt.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #549
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: posting on Avalon

James, it is great to see you resume posting here. When you said you would not continue here because of other disclosure avenues, it made me think of how lawyers tell a client not to speak publicly about ongoing litigation. How hope of "legitimate" validation can keep us from doing things that feel right. And that made me a bit sad.

I trust you will "play your cards" as you see appropriate. You have already been a great example for those that need to come out. But I thank you very much for continuing your public introspections on this little corner of the internet.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #550
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the film 'Gamer' recently- Very interesting
---------------------
Straitwire
----------

I've got no strings

so I have fun

I'm not tied up to anyone

others have strings

but you can see

there are no strings on me ;>)

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 02-27-2010 at 11:59 AM.