Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 05:35 PM   #501
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
NSA DELTA Operations Officer uniform as worn on TR-3 craft and other ops. Source classified
That is a lot of gear! A person would almost have to be augmented to run with it. Like, what's NOT included?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:09 AM   #502
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Music on my mind. this one keeps looping - with the water, crocs (reptiles) unconscious, sub.... looks like a nice sewer, ok water. it might go back to the writhing cathedral dancer video ... you know the one (more so between the ears tho'. I'd have to do some reading about the neuro God locale, it would be like ecstasy - experience, drug whatever). It's a bit corny as a music vid, who knows, maybe not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFzQX2i6mwo

Also, does this mean anything (in terms of service members' deconditioning). It's back to Wombles. It's also a UK anarchist league.

Speaking of church, a little confession. Absolutely no headway for putting something together, though I do see stacks of this one - maybe it's another, I don't even know. Got my own problems buddy

also - since you're spilling your guts, I'll keep you company that way...
#1 Michael (8) was a childhood friend, died in a train accident
#2 Michael (11) crush who stole a ruby ring from his mom (still have it)
#3 Michael (-) ex-ish I hate him. but I'll just call him something else.

So if I have to loop AGAIN with this %$%^^(& name, ... that's why I keep asking. are you sure? lol and what's with the Prince and King.

PS I'm OK with no gun. (probably would be a terrible menace) sometimes
I would like a portable rocket launcher to knock out cell phone radiation tho'!

status report, sir!

Last edited by no caste; 01-22-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #503
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello James, just want to say thanks for being here and sharing so much with us. My sincere and empathetic fellings toward you. Life events for you must have been fraught with harrowing, if not very frightening experiences. Commendation and Kudos to you for your Bravery and courage, especially in view of the fact that a 'normal childhood for you, was absent . I think most folks that would have had to endure half of what you have been through would have gone pretty much Ga Ga. Testament to your character and personality that you are with us as you are, you must be an ancient soul that has handled things like this before.
Curious to get some feed back on some Mind Control stuff.
Pretty sure that i came across information, may be over a year ago, which i think you posted on your own website (may have been on a video of yours), which was to do with covert mind control experiments conducted on sections of the British General public. (Please quote me if I'm wrong)
Where it was mentioned that in certain, selected,small populaces (villages, small towns etc..
) experiments took place where mind control frequencies were being beamed at a resident population. Comments on these experiments were that in some cases it was noted that in some instances whole villages, that were in relative harmony, ended up ignoring one another and an atmosphere of mistrust had developed.
Quite scary, if true ,that our government could do this to it's citizens. though not a great surprise after president Clinton's public appology about mk's experiments on it's citizens.
Do you know if these covert operations still go on? And do you have any further info about what went on?
Have you got any comments about any of this?
Hope I 'haven't got my wires crossed and that I'm right in quoting you as the source.
Anyhow,
Thanks again for sharing with us here James
Peace within
Strand

Last edited by Strandloper; 01-15-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Strandloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #504
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So if I have to loop AGAIN with this %$%^^(& name, ... that's why I keep asking. are you sure? lol and what's with the Prince and King.

PS I'm OK with no gun. (probably would be a terrible menace) sometimes
I would like a portable rocket launcher to knock out cell phone radiation tho'!

status report, sir!
There's King, Queen, Princess and Prince, and none has guns, but each is enough to blow half the universe to the air with a sneeze.
One can do almost nothing about it but people think if they keep them in captivity and point all their millitary arsenal to them they will obey to them ..

It's difficult to say whether this Royalty is original or replaced , Light - Shadow .

I was reprimanded recently for making shame of my own kind here . Who are the others then..?

Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:00 PM   #505
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just recieved this message-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron McCollum January 18 at 9:36pm
We have never spoke but I am Aaron. I am one of Project Camelot's latest whistleblowers. Kerry just contacted me this morning and asked if I could relay some info to you. Kerry will be in England from Feb. 8th to Feb. 12th. She would very much like to interview you. She asked me to give you her contact info.

Kerry Cassidy
Skype name- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm told my public testimony needs to handled delicately on a timed release basis. For this reason I am not at liberty to take part in this interview. Data has been released on this small forum that will not be taken seriously by a huge number of people. This is the plan at the moment, because what I am saying has such serious implications, the disclosure is being handled professionally. A current media indoctrination is being carried out in regards to my testimony on monday nights with such TV shows as 'Dollhouse' on ITV 4and 'Being Human' on BBC 3. Dollhouse has featured parts of my life as well as other people involved in these projects and being human is about two men in Britian, one is a shapeshifting werwewolf and the other a vampire who live on Windsor Terrace ( my address ) and features parts of my life as well. This is a delicate subject which could discredit me very quickly. I never claimed to be a shapeshifter, only that I witnessed these things during rituals and these could have been down to serious mind manipulation, torture and drugs.
One of the recent episodes of Being Human showed a shapeshifter put in a high pressure tank in some facility to stop him shapeshifting. The scientists made his veins explode by increasing the pressure and not letting him change. The exact same proceedures went on at the underground NSA facility in Peasemore, Berkshire with Director Whitemore ( codenamed SENTINEL ) in charge of these. Many in the intelligence commuinity know the codename for the Peasemore genetics facility with the entrance at RAF Welford was codenamed the DOLLHOUSE. Maybe Barry King can post some data on this forum about the genetically modified wolf that escaped and killed a member of staff of the facility before being shot.
Remember the computer at the facility ringing people in the country with the code- "The puppets are mobile and it is we who pull the strings". Who is really pulling the strings here, humans or A.I?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #506
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe Barry King can post some data on this forum about the genetically modified wolf that escaped and killed a member of staff of the facility before being shot.
I remember him speaking much about that. But I thought it was a created Chimera. Which I suppose could be consider part wolf of sorts, as well as Lion and parts of other animals as well. Was a weird looking creature at any rate.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:07 PM   #507
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Many in the intelligence commuinity know the codename for the Peasemore genetics facility with the entrance at RAF Welford was codenamed the DOLLHOUSE. [/I][/B]
Just curious, but would that have any relation to an area containing a yellowish brick/stone church and a small white house with black shutters?
Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #508
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

On another note-

Stella, I remember you when you looked like this- before the Psycho Stella altar was created

I saw you on TV at Christmas, the altar you were in was the real you, not evil. Remember the creation of my RICO altar, male prostitute servicing all those old rich ****s at parties in London. He was a smooth creation but out of control.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-19-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #509
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just recieved this message-

Aaron McCollum January 18 at 9:36pm
We have never spoke but I am Aaron. I am one of Project Camelot's latest whistleblowers. Kerry just contacted me this morning and asked if I could relay some info to you. Kerry will be in England from Feb. 8th to Feb. 12th. She would very much like to interview you. She asked me to give you her contact info.

Kerry Cassidy
Skype name- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm told my public testimony needs to handled delicately on a timed release basis. For this reason I am not at liberty to take part in this interview. Data has been released on this small forum that will not be taken seriously by a huge number of people. This is the plan at the moment, because what I am saying has such serious implications, the disclosure is being handled professionally. A current media indoctrination is being carried out in regards to my testimony on monday nights with such TV shows as 'Dollhouse' on ITV 4and 'Being Human' on BBC 3. Dollhouse has featured parts of my life as well as other people involved in these projects and being human is about two men in Britian, one is a shapeshifting werwewolf and the other a vampire who live on Windsor Terrace ( my address ) and features parts of my life as well. This is a delicate subject which could discredit me very quickly. I never claimed to be a shapeshifter, only that I witnessed these things during rituals and these could have been down to serious mind manipulation, torture and drugs.
One of the recent episodes of Being Human showed a shapeshifter put in a high pressure tank in some facility to stop him shapeshifting. The scientists made his veins explode by increasing the pressure and not letting him change. The exact same proceedures went on at the underground NSA facility in Peasemore, Berkshire with Director Whitemore ( codenamed SENTINEL ) in charge of these. Many in the intelligence commuinity know the codename for the Peasemore genetics facility with the entrance at RAF Welford was codenamed the DOLLHOUSE. Maybe Barry King can post some data on this forum about the genetically modified wolf that escaped and killed a member of staff of the facility before being shot.
Remember the computer at the facility ringing people in the country with the code- "The puppets are mobile and it is we who pull the strings". Who is really pulling the strings here, humans or A.I?
Interesting post James, pity you will not be able to avail yourself for interview with Bill and Kerry, I have agreed to an interview with them, it might have been useful if we were in same location and be interviewed at same time or within short time of one another. Keep well mate, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #510
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I remember him speaking much about that. But I thought it was a created Chimera. Which I suppose could be consider part wolf of sorts, as well as Lion and parts of other animals as well. Was a weird looking creature at any rate.
Yes Kari it scared the **** out of me when it lunged LOL LOL
Old 01-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #511
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Remember the creation of my JANET altar- the cross-dressing transvestite. Was that created just for you Stella? For your ownership and obsession. Director Fred wanted to own me and created little Fred- Fred Horrorshow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #512
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Yes Kari it scared the **** out of me when it lunged LOL LOL
lol. I'm sure it did. lol. I bet that's one job that you needed to carry a supply of under britches at all times! ROFL.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #513
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 AM   #514
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I saw you on TV at Christmas, the altar you were in was the real you, not evil. Remember the creation of my RICO altar, male prostitute servicing all those old rich ****s at parties in London. He was a smooth creation but out of control.
I know you're talking to Stella here, but it reminds me of this. Must all be in the name of national defense.

Old 01-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #515
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I know you're talking to Stella here, but it reminds me of this. Must all be in the name of national defense.

No link here-

Stella- Lesbian woman who likes men dressed up as girls. Eliza Buller MI5 Director- born as a man who then turned into a woman and develops crushes on her female agents. Even the UFO commuinity isn't safe from the cross-road rites. Jenny Randles top UFO researcher, born Christopher Paul Randles- ahhhhh!

Has everyone lost their minds? Evidently so!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Randles

Eliza- no comment

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-20-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #516
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No link here-

Stella- Lesbian woman who likes men dressed up as girls. Eliza Buller MI5 Director- born as a man who then turned into a woman and develops crushes on her female agents. Even the UFO commuinity isn't safe from the cross-road rites. Jenny Randles top UFO researcher, born Christopher Paul Randles- ahhhhh!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Randles

Eliza- no comment

Barry, I wonder what Rev Pikey will make of all this. I expect he tell us that we all going to hell!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-20-2010, 02:49 PM   #517
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
EWE!
You can't change what everyone else is doing, or thinking so don't let that get to you.
Worry only about yourself. Maybe knock a few heads together while your at it, it's a great tension reliever! lol.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #518
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Barry, I wonder what Rev Pikey will make of all this. I expect he tell us that we all going to hell!
LOL I know Jenny very well since the 1970's, nice bloke, er gal LOL. JEEZ!! Where are you going with all this James? These alter ego characters are getting quite er, amazing!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #519
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Well, how about this email from Rev. Pike a day or two ago....

Double Agent‏
Sent: 19 January 2010 13:31:13
To: cosmicrfgroup (cosmicrf@hotmail.com)
3 attachments | Download all attachments (32.5 KB)
jamescasb...jpg (10.5 KB), barryking...jpg (9.5 KB), bobarnold...jpg (12.5 KB)

Our beloved 'X-Man', James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now been appointed by St Anthony, under the authority of the Galactic Command Council headed by Jesus and his father, Jehovah, to be a DOUBLE AGENT, as was Jake Sully in the 'Avatar' movie. This may come as a shock to both James and his followers, but unless James BETRAYS his controllers in the NSA/MI6 Masonic hierarchy headed by the reptilian gods of the Illuminati, the evil technocratic US/UK war machine is set to obliterate this once paradaisical heaven on earth which became corrupted by the serpent race of reptilian devils. So, James, best of luck and may the 'Force' be with you!! Yer, St Anthony is praying for you, mate; and also for that other 'double agent', Barry King, in Chelmsford, Essex. Yer, sorry to drag you into this, Barry, but you're kinda in the same position as James and need to 'pull the plug' on your Masonic controllers; as you are somewhat doing, but are holding back for fear of being eliminated. Yer, its common, mate, but take heart, when St Anthony's right-hand man, ex-NASA SETI PR officer, Bob Arnold, in West Covina, CA was taken out in April 2009, he went out with his head held high, knowing that he had 'done his duty' and 'blown the whistle' on NASA's cover-up of the alien presence. So, James and Barry, keep your heads held high; and, when the time comes, go out in a blaze of glory!!
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
Old 01-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #520
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

"Go out in a blaze of glory......." Yes Rev I can see it now (mandatory look up at sky and scene cuts to...........I am driving along a major road, could be a motorway, a black suv appears in my rear view mirror. I am doing 70mph, the headlights flash on the SUV as he accelerates and careers into me sending me into the central reservation and being hit by other vehicles, I'm a gonner.........scene cuts to family and friends at graveside, in the background stand two characters dressed in black, with regulation raybans, smiling).................Hmmmm

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 01-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #521
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Well, how about this email from Rev. Pike a day or two ago....

Double Agent‏
Sent: 19 January 2010 13:31:13
3 attachments | Download all attachments (32.5 KB)
jamescasb...jpg (10.5 KB), barryking...jpg (9.5 KB), bobarnold...jpg (12.5 KB)

Our beloved 'X-Man', James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now been appointed by St Anthony, under the authority of the Galactic Command Council headed by Jesus and his father, Jehovah, to be a DOUBLE AGENT, as was Jake Sully in the 'Avatar' movie. This may come as a shock to both James and his followers, but unless James BETRAYS his controllers in the NSA/MI6 Masonic hierarchy headed by the reptilian gods of the Illuminati, the evil technocratic US/UK war machine is set to obliterate this once paradaisical heaven on earth which became corrupted by the serpent race of reptilian devils. So, James, best of luck and may the 'Force' be with you!! Yer, St Anthony is praying for you, mate; and also for that other 'double agent', Barry King, in Chelmsford, Essex. Yer, sorry to drag you into this, Barry, but you're kinda in the same position as James and need to 'pull the plug' on your Masonic controllers; as you are somewhat doing, but are holding back for fear of being eliminated. Yer, its common, mate, but take heart, when St Anthony's right-hand man, ex-NASA SETI PR officer, Bob Arnold, in West Covina, CA was taken out in April 2009, he went out with his head held high, knowing that he had 'done his duty' and 'blown the whistle' on NASA's cover-up of the alien presence. So, James and Barry, keep your heads held high; and, when the time comes, go out in a blaze of glory!!
Okay we had suicide bomber, suicide flight crews, now he wants suicide disclosure witnesses?
Oh Please!
If everyone turns kamikaze there'd eventually be no disclosure witnesses left!
Small covert disclosures! Live to disclose another day. Hasn't Rev Pike ever heard of that?
Old 01-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #522
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Our action man Rev is very safe n sound tucked away in India, no one realises that ALL of this, the whole disclosure thing is one BIG movie script and we are all players LOL
Old 01-20-2010, 05:10 PM   #523
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, rose colored glasses syndrome! Understand!
That's okay. Crawl back in your safety bubble Rev. Pike, don't mind the trails across the sky, or the colors at night, it's just an aurora borealis! Nothing to worry about!

It always amazes me that those who don't have a gun pointed at them, are so eager to get others to stand infront of the firing line! ROFL.
That's when I want to grab them, and say, Come here! Stand where I'm standing! Look down the business end of that barrel. Kind of puts an acrid taste in your mouth doesn't it? lol.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #524
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

[B][I]Thanks Rev for the email as follows..............

Re: Double Agent‏
Sent: 20 January 2010 18:15:01

Thanks Barry, I appreciate your concerns - however, please remember that Jesus was the ORIGINAL disclosure witness who SACRIFICED his life to save the planet. If he had not sacrificed his life, this planet would have been destroyed by reptilians long back. St Anthony, therefore, recommends that James does the interview with Kerry Cassidy along with Barry, either together or individually - then both James and Barry can both go out in a 'blaze of glory'!!
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
Date 20th Jan 2010
Old 01-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #525
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

James, are you thinking about doing the interview?