Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #476
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Original Fred, your C class spending budget won't save you now. Stuck out in Afghanistan and Pakistan, you may be able to rent various artifacts, but who will operate them?
No matter how far you have fallen, the man who carries Excaliber within his heart can show you how he came out of the darkness. Mr ForeverYoung, as long as we make the decision to stop killing we have nothing to fear.
We were created for war but we have done our job. We can step out of the cycle and exit this Bardo. Remember the thousand years of peace we talked about?

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-07-2010 at 03:09 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #477
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

NSA DELTA Operations Officer uniform as worn on TR-3 craft and other ops. Source classified

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #478
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

IDENTITIES REVEALED

Information on the Commanders‏
Sent: 09 December 2009 14:32:34
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have more information about the ET's I have been in contact with. I first saw Commander SARION in the Looking Glass facility in Penang in 1982. He is a tall, muscular blond nordic who wears a tight fitting body suit.
His Commander is an individual by the name of Commander ASHTAR SHERAN who resides in a satellite station known as SHANCHEA or SCHARE. SARION commands the CALOPIA starship ( or used to any way ) and ASHTAR SHERAN commands the EAGLE starship as far as I know.
Commander ASHTAR SHERAN entered this solar system for the first time on July 18th 1952. He came in response to reports that that earth scientists were attempting to detonate the hydrogen atom ( which is a living organism ) and apprently a violation of tribunal and galactic confederation laws.
ASHTAR SHERAN made physical contact with Colonel George Van Tassel of the US Army. ASHTAR told him that earth scientists were entering an area which they were unprepared and ignorant about.

The reptilian being I saw recently on the ship in St Ives when my daugher and I were taken on board, with the blond MAJ woman, is known as Commander NERGAL. I have seen this being in the past as well ( at the moon facility as previously mentioned ). The name Nergal may have Sumerian connections, therefore the pronunciation of the name may be more important than the actual spelling. With this in mind, his name may be Commander NAGA on your computer records.
His full title may be PRINCE NAGADRACONIS- FIRSTBORN OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF DARK CLAW.
He is a tall reptilian with green skin, who wears a similiar type suit to Commander SARION but has body armour over his chest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTAR/KAMAGOL‏

Sent: 09 December 2009 14:58:54
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Forget to mention this as well xxxxxxxxxx-

ASHTAR SHERAN is cousins to the Nordic humanoid known as KAMAGOL II. KAMAGOL was leader of the goup known as GIZAH INTELLIGENCE based under the Gizah pyramids, but died on December 27th 1976.
Apprently the NSA were looking for decendents of this group in the IBIS program.
Connections to the IBIS bird and the being known as THOTH- the Gizah group were known as the long-lived ones and KAMAGOL was said to be four thousand years old when he died in 1976. THOTH was an 'immortal' as well.
ASHTAR SHERAN is a very old being as well but looks like a man in his forties.
The Plejaran who made contact with Billy Mier on his mountain in Switzerland briefed Billy on KAMAGOL II and ASHTAR SHERAN. Apparently ASHTAR and KAMAGOL lost there way and went into darkness at some point in the past ( something to do with A.I ).
ASHTAR SHERAN is also known as EL ES TRON-ANTAR-RA-AN, GABRI-AN and SHERNA.
ASHTAR SHERAN, KAMAGOL II and SARION have manifested in 'ADAM KADMON' HU-Man form but are 'ray-emanations' of the Archangels MICHAEL and GABRIEL- being formed of the combined blending of their light codes.
Apparently this is the normal manner of manifesting individual beingness within the 'celestial worlds'. ASHTAR, KAMAGOL and SARION began their journey in the 'lower worlds' as 'Devic/Angelic' beings of the POWERS lineage, which are over-souled by the Archangels MICHAEL and GABRIEL.
Be advised- Both SARION and NERGAL/NAGA has personally reffered to me as "Kamagol" in the past. Kamagol died on December 27th 1976, I was born on December 28th 1976.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Michael

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-07-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #479
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting info....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:27 PM   #480
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Original Fred, your C class spending budget won't save you now. Stuck out in Afghanistan and Pakistan, you may be able to rent various artifacts, but who will operate them?
No matter how far you have fallen, the man who carries Excaliber within his heart can show you how he came out of the darkness. Mr ForeverYoung, as long as we make the decision to stop killing we have nothing to fear.
We were created for war but we have done our job. We can step out of the cycle and exit this Bardo. Remember the thousand years of peace we talked about?
I know of such talk, in my teachings. Same thousand year reign?
But I was told certain things that had to come to pass before this peace could happen.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #481
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
IDENTITIES REVEALED

ASHTAR SHERAN is cousins to the Nordic humanoid known as KAMAGOL II.

KAMAGOL was leader of the goup known as GIZAH INTELLIGENCE based under the Gizah pyramids, but died on December 27th 1976.

Apprently the NSA were looking for decendents of this group in the IBIS program.

Connections to the IBIS bird and the being known as THOTH- the Gizah group were known as the long-lived ones and KAMAGOL was said to be four thousand years old when he died in 1976.

THOTH was an 'immortal' as well.

Michael
Michael if you are able can you say how Thoth fits or fitted into all this?
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #482
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
NSA DELTA Operations Officer uniform as worn on TR-3 craft and other ops. Source classified

Have you posted that picture before? It seems very familiar. Can't stop looking at it.

Quote:
The time is right for release of this data
Thanks for the reply. Thats the answer I was expecting.

Last edited by Echo6; 01-08-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #483
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Michael if you are able can you say how Thoth fits or fitted into all this?
I plan on posting some data about Thoth in the future

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 12:29 PM   #484
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
Have you posted that picture before? It seems very familiar. Can't stop looking at it.

Thanks for the reply. Thats the answer I was expecting.
That is the first time that particular photograph has been released to the public

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 12:42 PM   #485
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1991 Fort Detrick, USA

I am flown out from RAF Alconbury in Cambrideshire on a chinook helicopter and delivered to a location in Wiltshire, probably Salisbury Plain. A large TR-3 type craft waits for us there. I am taken on board and see other young teenage boys on board. We introduce ourselves and one of from South Africa, one from Australia and one from New Zealand, there are also other boys from other countries. Two american soldiers are on board with a tall grey j-rod type being in a tight fitting suit. The grey cruely starts flashing some small handheld device in our eyes and the roughly turns our heads to the side and puts it in our ears.
We are then very quite for the rest of the flight didn;t seem to be too long. We get of the TR-3 type craft into some dimly lit underground hanger and are taken for medical tests, given pills to take and put in various dorms to sleep. A similair type of hand held device is used on our eyes and ears before sleep and upon waking- brainwave manipulator to keep us in a dissociated state as shock of being taken away from our familiy, friends, school and country too much.
We start basic training- some of this may have taken place at Delta Force tranining facility in North carolina called Fort Bragg. Basic training includes the the usual running, shooting, assault courses etc. This is when the 'danger level' training starts- special forces/all terrain training where each level gets progressively more dangerous that the last. We start off in a specially designed swimming pool and cages with water in- will continue asap

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #486
fifigreywhiskers
Avalon Senior Member

hello james,
thankyou for your knowledge.
can I dare ask if there is a facility being used for what you have written about in queensland australia?
yours sincerely fifigreywhiskers.
fifigreywhiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #487
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifigreywhiskers View Post
hello james,
thankyou for your knowledge.
can I dare ask if there is a facility being used for what you have written about in queensland australia?
yours sincerely fifigreywhiskers.
I do not have that data

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #488
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Water Spear

The special forces training in the pool are much more that that. In effect they are intiations into the elements, just like the intiations at the PLUME facility in Brazil years ago.
The water training may be level 2 or 3 this process. It included a large pool in a dimly lit building with very cold water. The large pool was connected to another water section at the end, which had a caged top section to stop escape once you are in that section that connects to the end of the pool.
The main pool section used disneyworld ride, type of mechanical effects, I.E sections would open in the side of the pool underwater and mechanical jaws like shark models would come out and break the surface with their mouths open. Sound effects wouild be pumped into the room when they broke the surface of loud animals roars. This would scare the **** out of you, as you would be swimming along in the quite darkness to retrive things from underwater and at the end of the pool and all of a sudden a large great white shark model would pop up next to you with a loud animal roar. At the time I didn't know if it was real or not. The adult soldiers at the edge of the pool would scream at you to keep going and when you got to the end of the pool, they would open up the gate that connects the large pool to the caged water area and command you to swim into it. There would be real live sharks in this section, not too deadly but you didn't know that at the time, all you knew that was a great white had popped up next to you and now you were being forced into dark water in a caged area with shadowy shark figures lurking around in the water. Some baulked at the edge some went in. The whole point was control over the emotions. At the time of greatest fear, I.E when the model great white appeared in the pool, you would have to go deeper into your face to come out of the other side.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #489
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

It was at this time that us warriors were joined with our respective artifacts of power. It is time for a further intiation for those who are reading this. This subject must be gone into in some detail for greater understanding of this.

Remember this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'In this, the year 3361, in the sight of the God of all beings and our royal ancestors, and by the power and authourity vested in us as Keepers of the Holy Lance, the time has come to bring together the Knights of Sabbathiel.

The High Council of our order shall stand together in fraternal brotherhood and loyalty as First-Among-Equals.

As Sovereign Commander and Sublime Prince of this order do you swear to honour and care for your brothers, protect the weak, and never abuse the power at your disposal for selfish or corrupt means.

Do you swear to take part in the Great Work of the Ages, to guard this planet from the dark forces that seek to enslave it and usher in one thousand years of peace and prosperity in the new world.

So it is written, So mote it be.

Arise Knight Commander and walk forward from this day forth in sublime safety and glory.

SALUTEM ORDO TELEPATHICA!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guatemala in 1999-2000

General Hector Barrios and Peten near Mexico

Sound like wind- the moment before the moment"

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-08-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #490
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

CD - John F Kennedy - The Final Verdict - After being in hiding for 30 years a personal adviser to JFK reveals the tale of three murders and one attempted murder of Kennedy family members. Startling information.
WAS £10 - NOW £7

http://www.revelationaudiovisual.com/audio_cd_list.htm

Meeting with the man from the matrix in Scotland- took the red pill and went deeper down the rabbit hole

It was 2006 when I first went public with my testimony and was contacted by the individual above from North Carolina ( no names will be made public ). A trip to the Scottish highlands was quickly arranged by this man, I would meet him in Liverpool along with Mr S&D CRASH RETRIVAL.
This man from North Carolina would pay for the trip and so we went. It quickly turned out this man had been given a certain artifact as a child when playing in the woods of North Carolina ( a metal spear ) by a man and woman dressed in white robes. The whole event is mentioned in detail on the CD. He was told the artifact belonged to him and he was to hide it in a certain location, which he showed us a photograph of this location. He tried to give it back to the man but he backed away, we were told and did not want to touch it.
I have to say, and this will cause some controversy, that the man and woman match the description of the QUETZAL and SEMJASE, the male and female Plieadians who made contact with Billy Mier.
It was from this event that the individual from North Carolina was introduced by his FBI uncle to JFK and Marilyn Monroe, and like some buddhist 'tulku' child prodigy, JFK wanted advice about world events from this individual as a child.
This may sound like the most far-out story the world has ever heard but I can swear it is all true.
As I mentioned the situation ended up in Balmoral scotland at the time an important Looking Glass type ritual was being held. We were there the power of this artifact was transferred to the four of us and we performed our own ritual in the area. Maybe Gridkeeper can post photos of the wild holographic lightshow we generated on that particular mound in scotland?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #491
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Commander Valiant Thor- meeting with Queen Elizabeth- Val's meeting with US president made public, however public not told about this meeting, until now!!

Related subject

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-09-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #492
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Michael,

What of your twin brother..? Are you still in contact? I have twin brothers. They are close... one looks after the other who has some health issues, but they are both very close.

They are two very different souls but are more connected to each other than any two people I know.

forgive me if I have brought up a sensitive subject... I just hope he is well.. as I know if they were to separate they would miss each other a great deal...

Our hearts go out to you and your family Michael... you have family here as well... my brothers will be great warriors if this hell comes to pass...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #493
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Arthurian Legend

From the book 'The Diamond Light'

There is a lot of interest at this time in the Arthurian legend and symbols associated with it, as well as other closely related stories involving the Knights of thr Round Table, the Holy Grail, and the story of the Grail King.
This mythology originated on the continent of Atlantis and much earlier than had been thought.
I would estimate that Atlantis existed from 24,000 to 12,000 years ago. It is an amazing notion that the mythology of an Atlantean warrior king calaled Arthur has existed and been passed along for such a long time, emerging with great force in the 8th, 9th 10th and 11th centuries.
As I have said before, the people of Atlantis varied in type from north to south. The northern portion of Atlantis was very much like northern Europe or Canada because it was an area of forests, rivers and lakes, with open meadows and a temperate climate that had cold winters. The people who lived in the northern part of Atlantis found theta they could only function and think clearly in such a climate. When they moved toward the warmer regions nearer the equator, they developed all kinds of illnesses and diseases. The sun burned their skin and they developed sunstroke and skin cancer. Their minds become unclear and confused, almost like symptoms of dementia. They were the ancestors of Europeans and the people of Northern India.
The people of the southern part of Atlantis lived in a flat, pleasant land that has the characteristics of tropical regions, such as wide, white sandy beaches, palm trees and blue lagoons, with inland swamps and rain forests.
They were a darker people and were ancestors of the oriental and Native American people, including South American natives.
Both types of people had mutated from from an original Lemurian type. They mutated under the conditions of Atlantis, which was a complicated process related to changes produced in the DNA by the sun's radiation that varied according to latitude.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #494
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Michael,

What of your twin brother..? Are you still in contact? I have twin brothers. They are close... one looks after the other who has some health issues, but they are both very close.

They are two very different souls but are more connected to each other than any two people I know.

forgive me if I have brought up a sensitive subject... I just hope he is well.. as I know if they were to separate they would miss each other a great deal...

Our hearts go out to you and your family Michael... you have family here as well... my brothers will be great warriors if this hell comes to pass...
I have more than one identical brother- we are not in physical contact yet.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #495
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Arthurian Legend

There is a lot of interest at this time in the Arthurian legend and symbols associated with it, as well as other closely related stories involving the Knights of thr Round Table, the Holy Grail, and the story of the Grail King.
This mythology originated on the continent of Atlantis and much earlier than had been thought.
I would estimate that Atlantis existed from 24,000 to 12,000 years ago. It is an amazing notion that the mythology of an Atlantean warrior king calaled Arthur has existed and been passed along for such a long time, emerging with great force in the 8th, 9th 10th and 11th centuries.
As I have said before, the people of Atlantis varied in type from north to south. The northern portion of Atlantis was very much like northern Europe or Canada because it was an area of forests, rivers and lakes, with open meadows and a temperate climate that had cold winters. The people who lived in the northern part of Atlantis found theta they could only function and think clearly in such a climate. When they moved toward the warmer regions nearer the equator, they developed all kinds of illnesses and diseases. The sun burned their skin and they developed sunstroke and skin cancer. Their minds become unclear and confused, almost like symptoms of dementia. They were the ancestors of Europeans and the people of Northern India.
The people of the southern part of Atlantis lived in a flat, pleasant land that has the characteristics of tropical regions, such as wide, white sandy beaches, palm trees and blue lagoons, with inland swamps and rain forests.
They were a darker people and were ancestors of the oriental and Native American people, including South American natives.
Both types of people had mutated from from an original Lemurian type. They mutated under the conditions of Atlantis, which was a complicated process related to changes produced in the DNA by the sun's radiation that varied according to latitude.

The artifact was given to our Brother-Knight in North Carolina during 1964. There is a point to the post above-

'The Diamond Light'- By Djwhal Khul

Continued

'There were people in the middle area of Atlantis who were not esecially one type or another, but a blend. They had light skin and dark hair or light skin and red hair. They resembled what you would consider Mediterrranean and Celtic peoples.
There were temples of the Order of Melchizedek all over Atlantis; there were seven different orders but more than seven temples. Each order had a specific symbol, and the symbols had many meanings. They included a large golden cup, a sword of power, A SPEAR OF POWER, a gold pentacle, a gold ring, a cauldron or bowl and a staff of power.
There are the things that magic is made of. These symbols are associated with the seven rays abd represent the seven dimensions and the major quality associated with each. The four basic symbols of the pentacle, the wand, the sword and the cup appear in the tarot cards and correspond to Earth, Water, Air and Fire as well as the physical, emotional, mental and soul planes. Over time they evolved into the suits in regular playing cards- diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades.
Briefly speaking, the gold coin with a five-pointed star is the symbol for the third dimension, which can sometimes be abbreviated to the symbol of a five-pointed star. This symbol is associated with the physical plane, the base chakra, the first ray, the colour red and the element of earth. It has evolved into money in the form of gold coins.
THE SPEAR OR WAND IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SECOND RAY, THE SECOND CHAKRA, THE ELEMENT OF WATER, AND CONTROL OVER THE EMOTIONS.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #496
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Arthurian Legend

There is a lot of interest at this time in the Arthurian legend and symbols associated with it, as well as other closely related stories involving the Knights of the Round Table, the Holy Grail, and the story of the Grail King.
I don't know about Atlantis. However, Arthurian legends can be traced back to North Africa. Genetic line also to Berbers (say, Algeria), Moors, Iberian Peninsula, Basque region in Spain, through history to Wales, and whatnot, via Roman army > English against Irish.

All the knights. Christ almighty WTF. OK, Malta, Teutonic,,, but Arthur is first mentioned in a Welsh poem called Y Goddodin.

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #497
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I don't know about Atlantis. However, Arthurian legends can be traced back to North Africa. Genetic line also to Berbers (say, Algeria), Moors, Iberian Peninsula, Basque region in Spain, through history to Wales, and whatnot, via Roman army > English against Irish.

All the knights. Christ almighty WTF. OK, Malta, Teutonic,,, but Arthur is first mentioned in a Welsh poem called Y Goddodin.

Thank you for that No Caste. Nice poetry. Maybe we shoud have another short musical break while I compile my next set of data. My favourite artist below- maybe the fact that he was rumoured to be a CIA hitman influenced me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hEFycNh9uc

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-14-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #498
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Full version of Shyne's 'Quasi OG' here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfx6...eature=related
Zqo

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 01-15-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #499
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

'Just for the record' recorded over the phone in prison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN5i2eHAAI

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #500
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My favourite artist below- maybe the fact that he was rumoured to be a CIA hitman influenced me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hEFycNh9uc
Well, I kind of like Bo Diddley better. Great ads on the link there -ibis mojo
(I get the picture)(sometimes even feel like leaping into it,
but I don't have a gun )
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote