Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #451
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
James,

is this the same way clones are handled? Can clones shapeshift?
If we are programmed for extermination... Why isn't there anyone with a conscious that is willing to put an end to this?

Do they really believe we are going to lay down and die?
I hope that answers your question Jonah. As you can see, there is a major movement to put an end to this.

Happy Yuletide to everyone for last Sunday. The death of the old king and birth of the new king.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #452
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I don't claim to fully understand these 4th dimensional dark entities, so far removed from humanity as they are.
The demonic laughter and horror images shown that night in Scotland was a show of naked aggression, saying something like- "Look what we are doing to your beautiful people".
Sometimes these entities appear physical and solid, othertimes like mist, othertimes slightly holographic.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #453
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B][I]1990 Reading, Berkshire- Denefield school

One of the friday school feild trips takes us to Brock Barracks military base on Oxford Road in Reading. Our group of children sit in the classroom area in front of the main gates here. A psychologist enters the room and identifies himself as coming from the tavistock institute in London.
This classroom session includes new world order concepts that seem to revolve around nazism ( but that word is not mentioned nor swastica flags shown ). I am in a 'front altar' personality this day and do not remember my real past. The lessons are kind of basic, teaching us how a groups of secret societies run the world, how they run all media groups etc and commuinicate through to each through the media and art etc. Various symbols are shown and codewords.
He says the population needs to be reduced and how the black race is being targeted for extermination. He tells us he is aware of the "persecution" of the older black boys in the school against us and if the blacks are not wiped out this problem will get worse. As many of the nastier fights at the school are a result of children being exposed to various military chemical agents for behaviour modification, it appears we are being conned.
The end of the class sees us wearing headphones with brainwave tones being played to us, these help my remember my buried abilities and we push pencils across the desk with our minds. This class session had many themes from the rosicrucians in it.
At the end I am taken by american military men to the back, righthandside of the base. An American officer identifying himself from Delta Force, sits me in front of a desk with paperwork on it and says-

"You're going to be working for us when you are older, and nothing can change that. I want to give you options I never had. I suggest ticking the volunary surgery box at the bottom of the form, this way you'll be able to go home after missions ( the box says something about brain surgery ). Don't make the same mistake i did, you don't want to grow up on a military base, people are good, don't cut yourself off from them".

So I signed the paper and ticked the box.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-24-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #454
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I don't claim to fully understand these 4th dimensional dark entities, so far removed from humanity as they are.
The demonic laughter and horror images shown that night in Scotland was a show of naked aggression, saying something like- "Look what we are doing to your beautiful people".
Sometimes these entities appear physical and solid, othertimes like mist, othertimes slightly holographic.
Have you seen the Avatar movie and what do you think about it ?

Between those beings who are too strange to each other ( biologicaly and mentally as well , across dimensions ) , if there's no affinity and no understanding, there'd be better no interference.

Them or us have no reasons to attack unless they're attacked. Even to fight with such entities is almost impossible , you can waste lives to destroy one of them even without much real outcome.

They would do no or little harm if not attacked by those who panick obsessed by fear.

Merry Christmas , lots of Peace and Calm and Love , Light on Our way

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #455
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I end up with my own uniform and locker at the base. I go there many weekends as I live near the base, I just walk up to the gate, say my name and they let me in. I'm part of some regiment but can't remember what i do there. I remember one afternoon as I am putting my stuff away in my locker, an older boy comes up to me and demands to know who I am exactly as I am not part of the "regular unit". A fight breaks out. I also see the american officer a few times there again and he always about my home life and asks about my step-father.
One day I tell my mother I signed something at the base and I'm worried about it, she tells me not to worry about it as they won't hold me to it. She cannot remember me being part of a regiment at the base or this conversation.
Just after this I am beaten up at denefield by two older boys and my arm is snapped in two places. I have signed my body and mind over the the military and my body is in the process of being enhanced, some kind of new 'living metal' is being formed around and through my bones using nanotechnology.
I end up in the royal berks hospital for surgery on my arm. The next memories were pulled out under regression.
I am taken to one of the lower levels of the hosital, a curving corridoor with operating threatres on the left ( similair layout dulce ).
A cloned robotic arm is on a trolley to the left of the the three surgeons and with advanced lazor type hardward, amputate my damaged right arm and attach the new arm leaving no visible scars.
I will detail this event asap.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #456
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

As always Sir, thank you.

Very advanced technology I see.... Had a dream once, little insect like machines crawling on my arm... a little green plant like creature was there also... they were looking for something.... wanted to know if i knew where it was..... they showed me what it did.... for some reason this is hard to put into words... but it could create anything out of light...

Cheers James thanks for the heads up.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #457
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Data release here connected to this facility, Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico

Just a random observation...

This place looks lonely. Whatever energy that existed here doesn't really exist. It...subsists...

It is...greatly diminished.

There is life here...yet...no life...curious....

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #458
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Baby Bear

This could be false memories programmed on the tripseat. On the other hand it could be a 'Mirror Entity' taking possesion of a body. It is up to people to work this out for themselves.
James - Thank you. Sorry to have to bring it up at all. The problem here with the hands is what's in the middle.

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:03 AM   #459
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I was reading one of your old articles, about Mannequin, I think, in which you were talking about having been programmed incase of Martial Law in the USA.
And were talking about needing to deprogram that from yourself.
Wondering how that would be done, and if you succeeded?

Also about a program in you that would take effect during another event simular to 911 I was wondering how 911 effected you, or if any programs then?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #460
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I was reading one of your old articles, about Mannequin, I think, in which you were talking about having been programmed incase of Martial Law in the USA.
And were talking about needing to deprogram that from yourself.
Wondering how that would be done, and if you succeeded?

Also about a program in you that would take effect during another event simular to 911 I was wondering how 911 effected you, or if any programs then?
Thinking about de-programming . James have you read " The Mars records " obtained via de programming ? If so what do you think ?

http://openmindsforum.com/index.php?...d=23&Itemid=31

I wish you a happy new year . Thanks for what you are doing for us .
Be well .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #461
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Some of these questions will be answered in later posts-

1990 Reading, Berkshire- Too many dolls

Further trips to military bases in Berkshire take place around this time. One particular visit sees me taken into a small garage type building with a lift in by a man with a moustache, dark hair and slight build.
We get below and I see clones of myself housed in a room, offline robots and just standing there 'dead'.
I am taken in a darker room near this room and wait inside. The clones come in one at a time until there are about four of us. They are being remote controlled by greys as I understand now. One of them says "I am you", the other says "I'm James", the other one "I'm Michael", then "Your not you, I'm you" and "You don't exist", then all babbling like "We are one", "You are two", "You are you", "I'm you" etc, until ensueing insanity in my mind results.
I'm then taken out the room by the guy with dark hair feeling like me head is about to explode. I'm placed in a tripseat and the second stage of this type of programming starts.
The guy says "You are Michael Prince", then asks me my name, I say "Michael Prince", he says "Wrong answer, you name is James Casbolt" and I am electroshocked.
"What is you name?" he asks again, I reply "James Casbolt". "Wrong answer, your name is Michael Prince" and I am elctroshocked again.
What is your name?, "Michael Prince", "Wrong answer, your name is James Casbolt" etc and so forth, which goes on for over an hour where I cannot gives correct answer, until I have no idea who I am.
A cross-over event occurs around this time, with one of my real twin brothers ( as a posed to some kind of robot being totally controlled by an alien ). My brother is driven away in a black van near pangbourne. I am sad as he leaves as is taking my childhood and memories of my time at denefield school away from me. I know he will be out in my school, in my home, in my place, living my life as me with no-one knowing difference. He is him, a seperate soul, I am me- Michael. There is only one me.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-30-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #462
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1991 Fort Detrick, USA

I know what comes next.
Usually when a crossover event happens I am to be taken to another country. I am housed in quarters on a military base somewhere and later flown by helicopter wearing a army uniform. We fly until we reach a open countryside area which is probably in Wiltshire. A black triangle plane is waiting for us here and I am taken on board by a ramp at the back. Other boys sit on the seats and we nod a quite hello to each other. We are silent as we fly and told by one of the older men on board we are flying to Fort Detrick for our next stage of training.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-30-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:38 PM   #463
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I saw one of your clones!‏

From: Richard xxxxxxxxxxxxx (richardxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 28 December 2009 18:54:28
To: James Casbolt (michaelprince2003@hotmail.co.uk)

Hi James, Richard here. One of your clones is attending my occupational therapy group. He keeps asking me to teach him martial arts at break time. When I ask him what his name is, he says; ''It's classified.'' I asked him is his name was James, and if he was from Cornwall. He didn't respond at all.

Totally bizzarre, mate. If I see him again, I'll tell you.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Love and light,

Richard.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #464
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I feel i need a after reading this Michael perhaps something a little stronger in it!
We have discussed this i know but seeing it put down on paper it's a real who's who.
But i know the one Michael,we need to be reminded just how hard this all is revealing such info into the public, i would just like to say i commend you and thanks for sharing with all.

Quote:

Further trips to military bases in Berkshire take place around this time. One particular visit sees me taken into a small garage type building with a lift in by a man with a moustache, dark hair and slight build.
We get below and I see clones of myself housed in a room, offline robots and just standing there 'dead'.
I am taken in a darker room near this room and wait inside. The clones come in one at a time until there are about four of us. They are being remote controlled by greys as I understand now. One of them says "I am you", the other says "I'm James", the other one "I'm Michael", then "Your not you, I'm you" and "You don't exist", then all babbling like "We are one", "You are two", "You are you", "I'm you" etc, until ensueing insanity in my mind results.
I'm then taken out the room by the guy with dark hair feeling like me head is about to explode. I'm placed in a tripseat and the second stage of this type of programming starts.
The guy says "You are Michael Prince", then asks me my name, I say "Michael Prince", he says "Wrong answer, you name is James Casbolt" and I am electroshocked.
"What is you name?" he asks again, I reply "James Casbolt". "Wrong answer, your name is Michael Prince" and I am elctroshocked again.
What is your name?, "Michael Prince", "Wrong answer, your name is James Casbolt" etc and so forth, which goes on for over an hour where I cannot gives correct answer, until I have no idea who I am.
A cross-over event occurs around this time, with one of my real twin brothers ( as a posed to some kind of robot being totally controlled by an alien ). My brother is driven away in a black van near pangbourne. I am sad as he leaves as is taking my childhood and memories of my time at denefield school away from me. I know he will be out in my school, in my home, in my place, living my life as me with no-one knowing difference. He is him, a seperate soul, I am me- Michael. There is only one me.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #465
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I am taken in a darker room near this room and wait inside.

The clones come in one at a time until there are about four of us.

They are being remote controlled by greys as I understand now.

One of them says "I am you", the other says "I'm James", the other one "I'm Michael", then "Your not you, I'm you" and "You don't exist", then all babbling like "We are one", "You are two", "You are you", "I'm you" etc, until ensueing insanity in my mind results.

A cross-over event occurs around this time, with one of my real twin brothers ( as a posed to some kind of robot being totally controlled by an alien ).

My brother is driven away in a black van near pangbourne. I am sad as he leaves as is taking my childhood and memories of my time at denefield school away from me. I know he will be out in my school, in my home, in my place, living my life as me with no-one knowing difference.

He is him, a seperate soul, I am me- Michael. There is only one me.

The highlighted statement mentioning clones and twins may be connected to this piece of information gleaned from Laura Knight Jadczyk.

snip taken from The Cassiopaean Sessions:

Q: (L) When they sample an abductee's tissue and take the
little scoops or chunks out of them, what do they take these
chunks of flesh for?
A: Cloning.
Q: (L) If they clone, why do they need such a large chunks?
A: You don't know all details of cloning process yet.
Q: (L) Do they take twins, or one of a pair of twins, and raise
one artificially?
A: Have done so.

Q: (L) Have they done this to a great extent?
A: Define.
Q: (L) Is this done frequently?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of taking one of a pair of twins?
A: Study to determine which is best soul receptacle: one of
twins or clone. [This raises the question as to why the choice
has to be either. Is there some connection between clones
and the original body and one twin and another that is vital
to
the purpose of the Lizzies?]
Q: (L) Do these twins they raise, do they raise them on their
ships or in their enclave wherever they are?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And do they treat them well?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Do they teach them a great deal?
Q: (L) Do they do this to test the brain capacity of the human
being?
A: And other reasons.
Q: (L) Was I one of a pair of twins?
Q: (L) For what purpose are they trying to decide which is
the best receptacle, the clone or the twin? Receptacle for
what?
A: Future project.

Q: (L) To do what?
A: Switch physical realities.
Q: (L) And who is going to switch physical realities? Are they
going to enter into bodies they have prepared for themselves
and force human souls to enter into their bodies?
Q: (L) They are going to enter into the bodies themselves so
that they can switch their reality?
Q: (L) So, they are preparing a bunch of soulless bodies into
which they can enter in themselves?
A: Will try

take care Michael
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:41 AM   #466
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Escaped animal drill at zoo
James - Curious, Miriam Delicado is using drill terminology lately for ... what ... alien disclosure? Get ready! It's a Hopi drill! Is there a race going on, the UK vs. the US factions?

Last edited by no caste; 01-02-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #467
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your cranial implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?
I welcome Barry and members of the forum to discuss this topic.
This is one possibility re cranial implants (below). Barry also mentioned that after one 'session' his throat was bleeding. IMO maybe with the cybernetic skeleton augmented with animal tissue, which would be quite advanced (even for discussions around here in UFO Land), unlike you guys I guess, i.e. humans augmented with [what it all is]. There could be a third, remote control and the entire interface.

Doctors study surgery through body's existing openings
But doctors at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center knew a way to avoid those devastating consequences. They removed much of the tumor through the boy's nose.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...-surgery_N.htm
Old 01-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #468
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Fire God X45- Armageddon and the Cup of Wrath

1987 Africa...
The adults urgently usher us up the clearing and into the entrance of a village. The infected start to come out of houses, bushes and other places and are gunned down. There are several of us children and we form a circle and link hands. We breath in deeply at the same time and get our breathing synced up. On the outbreaths we begin to emit a kind of roaring noise. On our 12th breath we project electromagnetic energy into the centre the cirlce. This 'bounces' off and reflects backwards to create a shockwave. When it hits the infected, sparks start to come from their eyeballs as their eyeballs burst into flames. The rest of their bodies then spontaneously combusts. This happens to hundreds of them all at once.
This just sounds like the Bio Dept vs the Fire Dept. Hmm all the same thing. It's not one valiant faction over another - just all military experiments and augmented weaponry. IMO

It's Ebola (or something like it), amok, and kidnapped abused kids. Hooray for modern science.

Last edited by no caste; 01-02-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #469
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Don't feel like posting much, especially after the two videos that have come to light recently. Not at liberty to discuss publicly. Not sure if tribespeople come up with that stuff themselves or learn it after visits to the jungle from Stella and co, oh I forgot Stella says Brit intel does not do things like that and spooks series not realistic because it is too violent.

Stella, John, Alfred you being controlled by your mirror entities again, how much left of the real you. You want me to come and save you all again, Quetzalcoatl jungle warrior.
Copied themselves too many times inside, now cannot unlock from inside, need me to unlock from outside. What would the world be like if not for training at PLUME and HOUSE OF HORRORS, the wombles let loose, sucking souls in the jungle but the Grey Knights save the day.
The Bavarians don't have the spear, Delta extraction again.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 AM   #470
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

James, as always, I find your sharing very fascinating in a lot of ways. Kinda funny actually one of the most interesting whistle blower exposes and it only shows up in a little thread on a small forum like this one. Gratitude for sharing.

Curious, as I'm somewhat confused in understanding this, are you the same James Casbolt that was sharing information about SAALM and had a couple of Websites going about whistle blower stuff... or are you his brother? This came up in another thread, so I'm a little confused here. Can you please shine some light on the situation with James Casbolt, Michael Prince, and other related brothers? Just curious.

Once again, gratitude for sharing ~ Here's a prayer / affirmation / decree from the Divine flame in me that all implants and mind control that has been placed in over the years is smashed blast annihilated shattered dissolved and consumed once and for all and all of us here on this planet can really Be us ~ the Divine flame that lives in our heart ~ always regardless of what odd clickticlaks they are using to try and control people nowadays ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 01-06-2010 at 08:07 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #471
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting and informative thread. A couple of the things I have read sound very familiar.

Perhaps I have missed something earlier in this thread or another, but can i ask if there is any particular reason for the release of this information?
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #472
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
James, as always, I find your sharing very fascinating in a lot of ways. Kinda funny actually one of the most interesting whistle blower exposes and it only shows up in a little thread on a small forum like this one. Gratitude for sharing.

Curious, as I'm somewhat confused in understanding this, are you the same James Casbolt that was sharing information about SAALM and had a couple of Websites going about whistle blower stuff... or are you his brother? This came up in another thread, so I'm a little confused here. Can you please shine some light on the situation with James Casbolt, Michael Prince, and other related brothers? Just curious.

Once again, gratitude for sharing ~ Here's a prayer / affirmation / decree from the Divine flame in me that all implants and mind control that has been placed in over the years is smashed blast annihilated shattered dissolved and consumed once and for all and all of us here on this planet can really Be us ~ the Divine flame that lives in our heart ~ always regardless of what odd clickticlaks they are using to try and control people nowadays ~
Hi 14

My birth name is Michael Prince, confusing but I'll keep saying it

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #473
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
This is a very interesting and informative thread. A couple of the things I have read sound very familiar.

Perhaps I have missed something earlier in this thread or another, but can i ask if there is any particular reason for the release of this information?
The time is right for release of this data

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #474
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Last night two seat audi covertable to plane

Fred Horrorshow comes out to play, original Fred psi handlers say I can't save him. Directors hijacked and taken hostage in prison with no bars. Green Light on enrolement, Quatzalcaotl won't get caught in cycle this time. Saviour?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #475
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This looks interesting!

April in Wonderland and Alice in Mirrorland ( I wonder why this thread grabs my attention!! )

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=ibis

From the film

'Angel Heart'