Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #426
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
My apologies for offending you James.
My point was, that all the events that occur behind closed doors are played out as fiction to the general public. Played out in movies/games/programs.

As you know this is a defence. When the victims come forward with their stories, it is written off as fiction because the public have already been trained.

That was my point.

This of course makes it no less real for the people that went through this in real life. Every one of them has my sympothy.
I'm sorry for going off on you Iain. I've been under a lot of pressure lately and have just been upgraded with a new chip in the back of my neck as part of a program known as DESTINY. Again you have my apologies brother.

I have just watched the new terminator film mentioned on this thread and it inspired me to write this email to dear friend. The film is definately based on possible future scenarios-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In regards to Michael Prince being my birth name, you mentioned the following-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) There are hidden mind control altars inside me that contain important information. I am close to unlocking these but need more data. Do you have any codenames or alias I am known by? The names will help unlock this data.

Well, your birth name, Michael Prince, Commander, and I have seen you called "Baby Bear" in files regarding your younger years. I think we have discussed all of those though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
The Baby-Bear name refers to horrendous forms of programming. I've been struggling too lately xxxxxxxxxx and feel I have been getting pulled xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that you mentioned in the past. I don't know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but I am xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx.
For my own part, I just have to keep reminding myself I am human and keep my heart open. It might sound corny, but if I don't tune into the energy of love, I may become nothing more than a machine. This new destiny chip is designed to get me to kill I think. Ultimately however many multi-million dollar/pound chips they put in me, they cannot program the human heart.
I am in control of my own DESTINY. I will use this chip to help me understand the machine part of me and will turn it around for my favour.

Yes, the Baby-Bear codename did give up the data stored in that compartment. As mentioned it was so horrendous i kind of wish I would have left it alone, but as Mark Richards mentioned- the truth is always best in the end.
Now the article entitled 'Poor Lost Bear' below the Cornishman article about Barack Obama's possible visit to Penzance makes more sense ( the pic of the huge man sized teddy bear in the article- Carousel- bigfoot- 'werewolf' programming ).

I think you should have a look at this as well-

BABY-BEAR

Miles Johnston interviews CIA mind control victim Nicky Pavlevsky at the IUFOC conference in 2007 for the 'Bases 2 take 2' DVD. At th beginning of the interview Nicky shows miles her teddy bear she has brought to the conference with her-

Nicky- "This is Bryant the teddy bear. He's one of my personalities that I found, when I found out I was multiple-personality due to mind control from the government. He's the personality that protects the children from danger. So he's this mean, scuffy bear that protects the children from danger. So I got a representation of him and I brought this teddy bear to Canada"

Miles- "What kind of mind control were you under?"

Nicky- "I was under military mind control when I was about to two to twelve years old. I think they dropped my program about twelve and then they tried to make me self-destruct about eighteen"

Miles- "Yea, they do that"

Nicky- " They tried to make me a serial killer"

( Note on DVD- Interference in audio. Fairground music as used in mind control )

JC note- Fairground music begins to play in the restaurant as Nicky and Miles speak. NSA/MI-6 'Carousel'/Gypsy/'werewolf' programming themes mentioned many times in thread.

All the best

Michael

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #427
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

http://seraphimraziel77.blogspot.com...full-name.html

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #428
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Bigfoot hoax?

( the 23rd comment at the bottom of page by 'hoaxbuster' is interesting )

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/08/19...-is-so-though/

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #429
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Gridkeeper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Bigfoot hoax?

( the 23rd comment at the bottom of page by 'hoaxbuster' is interesting )

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/08/19...-is-so-though/
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #430
hours
Avalon Senior Member

G'day james, I have a random question for you mate. Do you believe you chose your parents or birth place, before your current incarnation? Do you believe you chose this role for yourself?
hours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #431
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

HI James, it was good to see you the other day. Haven't had a chance to sort the photos out yet but will do by this weekend. Did you want me to also make a short video with some of them in as a few of the orbs appeared on the night vision camera as the still photos were taken?

Grid.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #432
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridkeeper View Post
HI James, it was good to see you the other day. Haven't had a chance to sort the photos out yet but will do by this weekend. Did you want me to also make a short video with some of them in as a few of the orbs appeared on the night vision camera as the still photos were taken?

Grid.
Sounds good my friend

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #433
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hours View Post
G'day james, I have a random question for you mate. Do you believe you chose your parents or birth place, before your current incarnation? Do you believe you chose this role for yourself?
I don't know who my biological parents are- I have a couple of ideas though. I believe I may have chosen this role for myself ( something to do with intense suffering in my early years to purify karma- I'm not really into all this karma and past lives stuff- I'm a 'fixed in this physical reality' kind of guy )

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #434
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This will be my last post for awhile. The BABY-BEAR programming may be programmed memories on the tripseat. The whole shapeshifting, Carousel, werewolf themes could be implanted memories to cause horror, confusion and mental dissociation.
I have just gone through another set of traumatic experiences in the last week. I ask no-one to save me as I save mself. I thank all beings, human and non-human who have helped me recently. This is about the highest amount of suvival of the greatest number of beings. All I ask is help to get me back on my feet as quickly as possible when I stumble, so I may continue to serve and protect.
To cut a long story short, I let my attention and awareness slip for one night recently and was left a physical implant in the back of my neck and three psychic implants in my third-eye chakra, heart chakra and sacral chakra.
A certain entity which has been discussed on this forum, managed to load itself into me and attemped to take control of my body. It took me over 24 hours to realise what had happned, in which time the entity managed to copy itself seven times within my auric field.
My psionic warfare training saved my health and possibly my life, as I was able to deactivate all chips and computer transmissions and eject said entity and copies from my body in time.
The photographs that Gridkeeper will upload, show scalar transmissions coming from the implant at the back of neck and some probable cyborg shapeshifting of my face.
I leave you with the following link which I consider to be essential reading to understand some of missing pieces of the puzzle regarding artificial intelligence. This is your thread as well as mine, so please feel free to continue discussing related topics until I return.

http://diananapolis.wordpress.com/

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-05-2009, 08:39 AM   #435
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Holy acxhmokles!! There is some weird stuff on this Diana Napolis link. E.g. -

Computer-Brain Interface, The Singularity, Mind-Uploading members of the Population into computer systems, and the Millenium Take-Out of the Planet

Satanist Sues ISP to Silence Usenet Poster
Ashley Craddock Email 05.20.97
...an anonymous poster who has leveled accusations against Michael Aquino, the leader of the Temple of Set and a former lieutenant colonel in the US Army, and his wife, Lilith Aquino.
http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/1997/05/3970

Nonlethal Technology

* (a) “Voice to Skull Devices” (Army) Exhibit 24
* (b) “Voice Synthesis Devices” (Army) – Exhibit 26
* (c) Patent No. 4,877,027 – Microwave Hearing
* (d) Patent No. 3,951,134, "Computer/Brain Interface"
* (e) Patent No. 6,011,991 "Computer-Brain Interface"
* (f) News – Active Denial System and "Pain Ray"
* (g) News -"High Tech Lynching" – Part 1
* (h) News -"High Tech Lynching" – Part 2
* (i) News- Wired.com "Uncle Sam Wants Your Brain" (mind reading)
* (j) News-Microwave Ray Gun Controls Crowds with Noise"

The current interest in the concept of non-lethal weapons began about a decade ago with John Alexander. In December 1980 he published an article in the U.S. Army’s journal, MILITARY REVIEW, "The New Mental Battlefield," referring to claims that telepathy could be used to interfere with the brain’s electrical activity. This caught the attention of senior Army generals who encouraged him to pursue what they termed "soft option kill" technologies.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon09.htm

It all reminds me of a hi tech version of Catholic priests into the kids - the Church covering it up for decades.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #436
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

And how's about this -

5 rabbis arrested in corruption scam
Jul 23, 2009 17:47 | Updated Jul 24, 2009 20:00

Five rabbis, three New Jersey mayors and two state legislators [44 suspects] were arrested Thursday by the FBI in a sting at the end of a two-year investigation into a huge corruption scandal spanning from New York to Israel, involving political bribes, extortion, money-laundering and even organ trafficking.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
Old 12-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #437
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

James with Orbs. Sorry James lent the video lead to someone and haven't got it back yet so here's a few pictures for now 'til I get it sorted.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #438
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Nice one Gridkeeper!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #439
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
#405 (11-26-2009) A meeting will be taking place in December in Zakopane, Poland regarding Looking Glass. Major world leaders (so-called Illuminati) will be in attendance. I am not at liberty to give exact dates or names, suffice to say NSA/MI-6 people I am connected to currently residing in St Ives are on BLUE PRIORITY listing for the meeting.
Something major will be unvieled there.
Is that Poland or Copenhagen?

Quote:
New Berlin Base

By Earth defence HQ- story based on real events
... He commanded the huge underground airbase at New Berlin that would be tasked with defending New Schwabenland if anyone was stupid enough to attack them at that time of year.
No Caste #353 (11-05-2009, p15) James, do you think that the New Berlin base and the activity there contributed to the ozone hole in earth's atmosphere that we all worried about in the 1980's. I notice that Edward Teller popped up in one of your posts; he's the atmospheric 'sunscreen' guy, too. It seems to tie in to de-population and aerosol programs.

Is that Poland or Copenhagen?
Old 12-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #440
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
James with Orbs.

YouTube- Orbs[/url]
That was nice, like tai chi with visitors.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #441
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

since we can post now as well - i wanted to thank you james for sharing your incredible life story!
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #442
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Photographs below taken at Oak Ridge National Laboratories, Tennesee. Showing a new craft at Test Site called a 'Dragon Eye'. This was taken by a friend of mine there this year. This is a small two man craft used for recon purposes. It has just finished completion and is in test operations in the pics. Dragon Eye is about the size of a mini cooper car, but slightly longer. My friend stayed at work late and went up on Bear Creek Ridge to watch the show ( a large mountain overlooking the test site ). He told me it was a cloudy night but he got some good infrared shots through the clouds. At one point they were monitoring the air channel and they stated "two subjects at 82 south" ( degrees directions ). He laughed when they released they were talking about him and his friend. The people flying the craft could see them on the hill watching the test. A few seconds later the craft dipped under cloud and began flashing at them. My friend said it was very beautiful as this is the most agile and speedy craft he had ever seen. The photos are just after the craft blinked and began to move back into the clouds. He ahd just grabbed his camera and took the first bright one and then it blinked out. The second pic is the craft going back into the clouds and you can see the plasma residue ( light ) still coming from the craft. After that it shot back under cloud cover. They saw it once more walking back down the hill to the car. The test was a great success!

Here's some film of the Eye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4YD8TC06YA

By the way as of today I have retired.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #443
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello James,
i just wanted to say thank you for all that you have shared with us, but somehow, knowing what you have been through, and the risks you/family have taken in sharing with us, the words thank you does not seem enough. I have read many of your posts, here and else where, and i have seen how people have verbally tried to character assassinate you, i just want to say, much love to you and thank you for continuing to share with us, and above all, stay safe, you are a brave individual.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #444
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

That's a shame Gridkeeper!!! will you continue on you tube!

Quote:
Here's some film of the Eye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4YD8TC06YA

By the way as of today I have retired.

Last edited by Jacqui D; 12-12-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: wrong message
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #445
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
That's a shame Gridkeeper!!! will you continue on you tube!
HI Jacqui. maybe not. It's led me to the end of the road and now I have nowhere to go with all this. It has cost me everything I ever had and it's all gone now. cheers.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #446
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1990- The 'Dollhouse', Berkshire

Psychologists begin to come into Denefield school and some of the children in our year are put into a special class on fridays for behaviour problems. These fridays often involve field trips into the berkshire countryside and other places. One particular friday our class is taken on a minibus and we make a left at the gates of the school and drive towards Pangbourne. Just pass the town the bus stops on a country road and several black vans pull up. We are taken out the bus and loaded into the vans through sliding doors on the side.
I sit on the back of a van loaded with equipment, a man and woman are in the back with me. As we drive the man reaches over and gets me to touch a thin sliver of metal with symbols on it. When I do my memories of being in the countries mentioned before start to come back.
We drive to what is most likely RAF Welford and down a tunnel to an underground carpark. The carpark looks like the same one from 1981 but now it is much more deserted. The other children and I are taken into a genetics type facility and after drugs are administered, I am put in dark room. I wait for awhile and a door slowly opens in front, a horrific non-human slowly creeps around the side of the door. This is one of the bigfoot entities from my past. It stands in front of me while I am frozen with terror. It opens it's muzzle with huge teeth showing dripping saliva and begins to growl, then roar. I am attacked with claws and bites.
My body is then put in some kind cryofreeze and my flesh regenerated. We ( the group of children ) then find ourselves in a room watching professionally made horror films with childrens themes such as the wombles and cabbage patch dolls. The films start of 'nicely' with actors playing the parts of wombles on wimbledon common and taking children underground, the scenes then flick to horrific type wombles attacking the children.

Mirror Entities and Artificial Intelligence

1) Each individual in these types of programs ( IBIS ) is assigned one ‘mirror’ entity.

2) The first physical connection will occur during a portal connection ( see Looking Glass event- 1982 Penang, Malaysia ).

3) The Mirror Entity will continue to periodically torture the individual in various ways to allow easier fracturing of mind for CROSS-OVER and OVER-SELF cloning procedures ( see Looking Glass event above )

4) The Mirror Entity will periodically take possession of the individual’s body.

5) The cloning and possession process will continue into the individual’s adult years until the situation is brought to a head.

6) At this time the individual and the Mirror Entity will engage in a final psionic battle which will culminate in one of them permantly dieing.

7) If the individual is victorious, he/she will gain full control over his/her mind and body as well as gaining the various abilities of the Mirror Entity permanently.

8) If the Mirror Entity is victorious, it will gain full control over the mind and body of the individual permanently.

9) Artificial Intelligence cannot assign another Mirror entity to the individual once the Mirror Entity is deleted due to genetic reasons.

10) If process 8 occurs, the Mirror Entity will infiltrate human society posing as the original human. The Mirror Entity will have full awareness of what it really is and will exist as a shape shifting being of unnatural type.

11) The A.I system will attempt to abborate, horrify and traumatize the life forms of the planet targeted for extermination through this process.

12) Be advised- Both the individual’s and the Mirror Entity’s consciousness are essentially trapped within the A.I machine. If this were not so, the individual would and could not be born into programs such as IBIS. Although now free of A.I agents control after the Mirror Entities deletion, the individual will remain in a compromised state due to back-up nano-technology. This situation will remain in effect until the A.I system and connected back-up systems are shutdown physically.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-18-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #447
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1989- Reading

BABY-BEAR

This is so horrendous I'm not sure if it's even worth talking about, but as the COM factions were helped by the three papers on artificial intelligence, they may be helped futher by this. The human part of me is just starting to face the horror, the machine part of me can understand this at a different level.

The next obvious step happens regarding the process above. Factions in the NSA attempt to weaponise the process above for military aps.
The plan is for me to infiltrate the crime scene in Reading and London in my early years and to assassinate black/african/jamican etc underworld crime figures as already mentioned.
I start to become involved in ritualized military operations at these facilities utilizing Looking Glass technology and nano-tech. The leader of the bigfoot type entity who came through the gate at the facility in Malaysia years ago, is brought through the gates in a semi-solid bio-plasmic state. He enters my body during these processes and the change occurs. Sometimes I can control the body, sometime he does.
Often young black boys and girls are brought into the chambers, at these times he attemps to take control even more fiercely. When he does they are ripped apart.
I can't get by this one, Baby Bear. Goodbye. < one persona in very bad shape. Maybe later friend. I'd have to kill you right now - not in a very good mood about it.

James, do you feel that the children are victims of thought crimes - or not. The same might be asked of the Reading and London underworld crime figures.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #448
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I can't get by this one, Baby Bear. Goodbye. < one persona in very bad shape. Maybe later friend. I'd have to kill you right now - not in a very good mood about it.

James, do you feel that the children are victims of thought crimes - or not. The same might be asked of the Reading and London underworld crime figures.
Baby Bear

This could be false memories programmed on the tripseat. On the other hand it could be a 'Mirror Entity' taking possesion of a body. It is up to people to work this out for themselves.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #449
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

James,

is this the same way clones are handled? Can clones shapeshift?
If we are programmed for extermination... Why isn't there anyone with a conscious that is willing to put an end to this?

Do they really believe we are going to lay down and die?
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #450
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
'The Balmoral Interceptions'

Balmoral, Scotland 2008 ( from a letter to a freind )

I don’t know were to begin to please allow me to flow with the pen. I have been involved with the NSA and MI-6 program known as IBIS from birth as well as many other sub-projects such as FALLOW-RIGHT, LYCAN, TIGRIS, HUNTER, OSIRIS, GOSSAMER-LIGHT, TOMMOROW-PEOPLE, PROTEUS. I go under such names as COMMANDER MICHAEL PRINCE, X4566-2, CAS-997365, LONE WOLF, WHITE TIGER and others.
IBIS started on July 10th 1972 at the Tavistock Institute in London . Dr Green ( The Nazi scientist Joseph Mengele- the ‘Angel of Death’ from the Autzwitz camp ) was in attendance that day in London, brought over in Project PAPERCLIP. The IBIS program also involved many other well known people from George Bush to the Queen Mother.
In IBIS, 42 children were tracked from birth in the UK through multi-generational genetic records, taken from our mothers at birth and transferred to other countries for cognitive behourvour contioning. Much of this involved training with wild animals to give us animal attributes for all terrain warfare that we would be involved as adults.Just after my birth I was transferred to Greenham Common military base in Berkshire, then up to Scotland ( probably Macrahanish military base ) and then over to Canada ( probably the Rocky Mountains ) were I spent the first part of my life under armed guard twenty-four hours a day with other children so we could not be rescued by rival factions in the intelligence community. We experienced continues torture in this place for trauma-based mind control, and I actually think the facility and the ‘people’ in it were controlled by an articficial intelligence based computer system connected somehow to the LOOKING GLASS program.

Around the age of three myself and other children were transferred from the facility to another location. While being moved a resque operation took place and some of us were liberated, while other children were shot by out gaurds during the resque. The rescue team was connected to COM-12 naval intelligence- MAJESTIC. After this I visited such places as Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico and Central America before the age of ten as I was moved a lot.

I will fast forward to ‘The Balmoral Interceptions’ in the highlands of Scotland in late 2008. Having been trained by MI-6, NAVY SEAL, DELTA FORCE, SAS and others from a young age, I led a small unit into the mountains in this area on a misty night. Tracking and recon of extra-terrestrial lifeforms is one of my areas of expertise and this night some kind of reptilian craft had been shot down before bio-weapons on board could be delivered to Balmoral Castle for a prearranged meeting there. I was not give all the details and had my memories erases afterwards. We helicoptered into the area with M-16’s and I was wearing some kind of artefact/metallic bracelet with four ‘angelic scroll’ symbols on, which I wore on my left wrist. We walked through the night until we saw a light up ahead.

I ordered everyone to get down and we crawled towards the light on our bellies. A triangle shaped craft was in front of us. About 40 feet from the craft we were detected by some kind of scanner and a huge spotlight switched on from the craft and we were bathed in light, seconds later some kind of EMF forcefield activated around the craft accompanied by a booming a waling sound and a huge reptilian, demonic face appeared in the air in front of the craft as a holographic display. It was terrifying to look at and the mouth on the creature opened and started to roar and laugh, images were flashed quickly in between the face of human children being skinned alive. The men started to shout in terror. I shouted “Hold your positions, stay calm”.

I had to act quickly as in a few more seconds we would be paralysed with fear and we would all die. I knew I could focus my brainwaves through the bracelet and had some control over the elements with the artefact. I pointed my left hand at the face and shouted “Four angels of the Four Directions, I command you to de-activate this forcefield. A white energy discharged from my left hand and there was the sound of crackling in the air as electrical bursts hit the face and forcefield, and they both started to short-out.

They disappeared and two bent-over-decrepide bi-pedal reptilians were exposed near the outside the craft at the front end, they seemed to be frantically trying to fix this area of the craft. They screamed a high-pitched roar in terror as their defence system went down. I yelled “Open fire” and we took them out. Strait away a couple of the unit members ( ‘John’- young John was there ), ran to the bodies, pulled out pliers they carried and removed a couple of the creatures teeth as trophies. I ordered the men to secure the perimeter and I went to the back of the craft. A ramp/door was open that lead into the craft. I looked inside and saw metal shelves on either side of the main part of the interior. These had various pieces of hardware on them ( small black boxes, rounds grey objects with small fat ‘spikes’ coming from them ).

The plan was to secure this hardware and bring it back to base but I made a snap decision because of the all the infighting in the intelligence community. I didn’t want this hardware falling into the wrong hands. I pulled out an incendiary grenade and threw it into the craft, I warned the others, got out the way and the craft went up in flames. We radioed for delta extraction and were helicoptered out of the area.

The Balmoral Interceptions were a series of similair ops around this time carried out by several different units. These events were related the
‘swine flu’ breakout. If the bio-weapons had been delivered many or all people who have caught swine-flu would have died.
Many DELTA ops are against multidimensional aliens such as the creature projected on the hologram mentioned above. From my understanding these beings are 4th dimensional entities which live and survive off fear. Very different to the totally physical aliens seen in many underground bases, these creatures fit the discription of so-called demons ( but let us stick to the scientific facts and not get into superstition ).
This seems to be why religous artifacts are often worn in these missions. Normal bullets are not used either, sometimes silver, sometimes engraved and blessed bullets.
For public information-

I am going under for a few days and there will be an information blackout until xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I will try to contact you, but I don't know if I will have access. My family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. They will return on the xxxxxx. Mostly for safety reasons. They are doing a Looking Glass link on Friday. Apparently the last time this happened there was a problem. A funny thing, but this incident was reported in several books. Stephen King actually wrote a story called "The Mist", which blames the incident on a Looking Glass gate that apparently gets stuck on a different dimension. If you have not seen this then you need to, it might trigger a memory about South America.

From the film

'Angel Heart'