Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #401
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Update regarding data above- one of my NSA/MI-6 codenames as a child was BABY-BEAR. The reasons for this are horrendous.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #402
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Front page articles from recent edition of The Cornishman newspaper

Update regarding data above- one of my NSA/MI-6 codenames as a child was BABY-BEAR. The reasons for this are horrendous

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #403
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1988 Reading U.K- Denefield Secondary School

The Creation of a Monster

Events I am not at liberty to discuss happen from the time I am put on the CALOPIA to the time I returned to Recreation Road in Reading. Suffice to say, I am returned to the house at night and a cross-over event happens with the clone in place at the house.
I start Denefield school just after this. My first day of school sees our whole year in the maths building of the school and divided into form classes. One of the boys in the classroom whispers to someone next to him as the teacher is speaking, at which the teacher flies into a shocking rage then stuns the whole classroom into silence. This is a taste of things to come at what I honestly describe as a trauma-based conditioning centre rather than a school. Later our year goes on a camping trip to Jersey where this male teacher molests girls from the year in the woods and is forced to leave the school on our return.
The year is divided into seperate classes which we go into every morning. Within weeks a small number of students in the year are singled out as having 'behaviour problems'. I am amongst these as is the boy who whispered to his friend that first day in school.
We end up in a 'special' class once a week on Fridays in a classroom near the main stairway. We have trips away from school every Friday which mostly include trips to military bases in the area. RAF Welford, RAF Alconbury and Brock Barracks are among them.
A new theme connected to the project starts here. Namely the introduction and exposure to race specific bio-warfare and chemical agents at these facilities. I am not certain how they work but injections, sprays and other means cause our hormones and phemones to aggitate black males in the school into agression towards us. They also cause females ( black and white ) to be extremely sexually attracted to us as well as sending our behaviour even more off the wall.
The black boys are much more physically developed than us white boys who have been taken to the bases. A mass campaign of intense bullying starts and we do not stand a chance. I am singled out as the most bullied boy in the school and end up getting my arm and nose broken, continually robbed. almosr beaten to death at a fairground as well as my neck almost broken.
My behaviour goes totally out of control with vandalism, shoplifting, sniffing glue and my behaviour to towards females becomes warped. I sexually assault three girls within the first year of Denefield.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-26-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #404
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Continuation of timeline

October 31st 1984- Yucatan

Night of Samael

This night is a test. The test involves ascertaining whether the multi-dimensional entity being brought down into the temple can be controlled.
As I stand in the middle of the circle, the chanting from the people in robes grows louder and I feel myself being forced out of my body. The next thing I am aware of is looking down on my body from the air over fifteen feet above my body. I see my body start to contort and spasm as it physically grows taller and bigger and starts to grow fur, claws and a dog type head. I start to freak out about my identity when this happens, but I know I'm me and I'm here in the air and this thing is down there. We are two seperate lifeforms. I relax and calm down when I realise this. I also realise something else now. I seem to able to control this thing down below, like a puppet under remote control. I can make him walk forward towards the guy in the robe near the left hand side of the room. I make the entity walk backwards and then I make him sit down. The entity inside the body wants to work with me and he is under some kind of strict rules now he has come to this place in a disembodied state. He was compelled to come here and is compelled to follow my commands. The whole power thing comes to mind that Dr Green taught me. I start to think of all the things I could do with this body.

1989- Reading

BABY-BEAR

This is so horrendous I'm not sure if it's even worth talking about, but as the COM factions were helped by the three papers on artificial intelligence, they may be helped futher by this. The human part of me is just starting to face the horror, the machine part of me can understand this at a different level.

The next obvious step happens regarding the process above. Factions in the NSA attempt to weaponise the process above for military aps.
The plan is for me to infiltrate the crime scene in Reading and London in my early years and to assassinate black/african/jamican etc underworld crime figures as already mentioned.
I start to become involved in ritualized military operations at these facilities utilizing Looking Glass technology and nano-tech. The leader of the bigfoot type entity who came through the gate at the facility in Malaysia years ago, is brought through the gates in a semi-solid bio-plasmic state. He enters my body during these processes and the change occurs. Sometimes I can control the body, sometime he does.
Often young black boys and girls are brought into the chambers, at these times he attemps to take control even more fiercely. When he does they are ripped apart.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #405
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

A message to the resistance fighters out there- I am uncertain whether humanity or the machine is winning the war being fought on this planet in 2009. I hope this data will help. This message will be sent into the future and the past-

LOOKING GLASS update

Two LG systems went offline in March. One was in South America the other in Afghanistan. The signals from these two systems were lost and teams were sent in to restore control and security. Dr Henry Kissenger travelled out to Afghanistan as well a certain MI-6 operative I am currently involved with.
Several people were killed during this process.
Gate transfers have also been taking place in Afghanistan recently- namely time survelliance and the transportation of beings, objects, technology etc from one world to another.
A meeting will be taking place in December in Zakopane, Poland regarding Looking Glass. Major world leaders ( so-called Illuminati ) will be in attendence. I am not at liberty to give exact dates or names, suffice to say NSA/MI-6 people I am connected to currently residing in St Ives are on BLUE PRIORITY listing for the meeting.
Something major will be unvieled there.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #406
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One of my SAS/British intel friends is always talking about 'The Tubes' at Tavistock Institute and other places. He talks about the 'Blue Tubes' being perfected for fast growth by Dr Green ( cloning tanks filled with blue liquid ). He mentions people seeing clones in the tubes with words marked on the front such as 'infected' and 'safe use only'.

He also talks about 'infected' clones a lot and how the A.I system is using nanintes injected into subjects as a backup system. Namely if the A.I mainframe is shut down the system will survive through the nanites in clones.

The nanite infused blood when ingested or injected runs through and infects the system of the person within a couple of days.

One of my MAJ friends was in the Yucatan in March ( another important date for the Looking Glass system ). He was involved in consultation for the LG and didn't get his memories erased afterwards. He talked about seeing remains in cryostasis but didn't expand on this this. He told me about CIA programs that involved reanimated dead bodies within a few hours of death. This involved lowering the subjects body to around 85 degrees ( hypothermic ) and the heart beat must stop beating for up to two hours. He told me about agents being completely re-programmed this way. False lives were created, false families and their minds completely built from the ground up- language, accents, history, education, skills- EVERYTHING!

Note- MJ12 is twelve military and political guys- MAJESTIC on the other hand is a huge group of men and women worldwide.
Regarding speaking German in the past and now speaking with English accents, the above data is worth reading again.
The Afghanistan data relates to the former director of the Dulce facility during the time of the of the raid in 1979. This is between the intelligence commuinity and I keep my mouth shut when I have made promises!
Suffice to say- the group of children I was with in 1979 were most likely being transferred from the facility in British Columbia to Dulce when we were rescued by Com.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #407
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Probe International conference, Blackpool 2007-

Control by bio-plasmic entities is exposed at this conference in 2007. Former mercenary and chi energy adept Frank Willis, has a stand at this conference where he offers healing sessions to people.
He gives me a session for free and towards the end of the session a woman sat behind us snaps a photo of my back. As I walk back to my seat, she tries to get my attention but I give her a foul look for reasons unknown to me at time and she looks scared.
She motions for Frank to come over and they look at the photo together on the screen. Frank says nothing to me at the time. Much later I visit Frank in Preston where he informs me I have spent time in Central America ( which I cannot remember at this time ). Frank was active in South American where he was a bodyguard for Pablo Esobar during his mercenary after coming out of Special Forces in Africa.
We talk about the photograph at Probe this time and he tells me what saw. He draws me a picture of two bio-plasmic 'monsters' with hunched backs and claws attached to my back.
It later turns out these are physical entities controlling me long-range from a facility somewhere. These entities are later physically killed in real-time during the Balmoral Interceptions.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #408
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This was going on with other children in the area at other schools. See data below- the mind boggles as to what they up to now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 10th September, I received this email from journalist Ken Adachi over at the educate-yourself.org website:

Hi James,

I posted your chapters. The Story of James Casbolt & Project Mannequin (Sep. 8, 2008)
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casbo...o08sep08.shtml

I'll get your audio and post that on my site as well. I downloaded your 4 videos posted at YouTube from Oct 2007. Very well done. I'll post them as well. Tell me the name of the confereence that you were speaking at. I'm also sending you this e-mail I received from a man in London. It seems he was programmed as a child to remote view. He mentions Greenham Common.

Notice the synchronicity. I received his e-mail on Sep 5, but I only posted your chapters on Sep 8. If you feel you could add something that might assist him, please send it to me and I'll forward it to him. Do you want me to publish your e-mail address with your chapters? If so, which one?

I'm interested in the Andy Pero contact. Let me know what you get.

Best Regards, Ken

12-Year-Old Covertly Trained to Remote View at Special "School" in London
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/chil...n05sep08.shtml
September 5, 2008

Dear Sir,

My partner recently directed me to your site in the hope it may help me. In the early 1980s, I lived in London. I was not very academic, more of a disobedient day dreamer. I don't know why this was. I came from a normal, stable family. Apart from suffering mild epilepsy, I was normal. As I wasn't doing well at school, I was sent to a (centre) in Clapham Old Town London. Here things really started to go crazy for me.

I suffered a lot of de-jar-vu , and while watching TV,or reading the papers, I could always see another take on what I was being told or reading. The "school", as it was known, only had a handful of students attending, and did not follow the regular curriculum. It was very informal and loose. Once a week, we were taken on days out for "field trips", but we never saw any fields. It was always in large, strange buildings, often in Greenwich East London, the Thames Barrier and next to Hampton Court.

Now my problem is my memories from these places are quite bizarre. And now I'm beginning to doubt them myself. These were the days before the PC and TV plasma screens etc, but I swear they had them there. I think we were being used to do things remotely on these screens.

I could swear there was a large humming noise. Everything was made of metal; and cable like I've never seen: millions of thin cables. Is any of this possible?

Here I met another kid my age ( I was 12 at the time). His name was Tim. We got on well and spoke often. He told me we were in the school because of our teeth! He claimed that our teeth were implanted with something to control and follow us. 'Crazy' I thought at the time.

Amongst other things he told me, were that we should never eat cheap meat! We were being sprayed with little creatures from aero planes and that a handful of "companies" would one day rule the world over!

Bear in mind, we were 12 years old. I thought he was plain mad. He spoke of tiny machines that we could not see by eye, living on us and relaying information back to "they" he used to say. Tim was always treated with kid gloves on these days out. There was always two little brown men (perfectly human, just incredibly small) helping him to do work.

As I said, my memories are very strange, but I remember us being tested on lights and puzzles. I can not remember what this testing was about, but it was not normal surely. Then I noticed something that was very, very frightening. Three other kids and this Tim had fits, epileptic fits. No parents were called and no doctors; just a couple of Indian nurses who did not speak English I think. It was then I realised that we all had something in common. This is the most confusing period of my life

What I'm about to say may make you dismiss my letter, but please don't. It's only the memories of a child, and may not make sense, BUT I think I've been underneath Greenham Common in an Army camp; I'm sure I have. So sure, it freaks me to just think about it.

I had to think things there, I'm sure of it. After two years at this school, I was sent back to mainstream education.

I went on to grow up (I'm now 41) and I keep thinking of the things I was told. A couple of years later, B.S.E [Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis~ Mad Cow's Disease] = "cheap meat"? "Sprayed by planes" = Chemtrails? Poison in the water to stop us breeding = fluoride, estrogen; to name but a few I've noticed over the years.

Now the part that really scares me is last year. I had traveled to India to have some cheap dental work done while on holiday. I needed a copy of my dental records and I nearly fainted when I read the first ever dental treatment I had was in 1978: a root canal filling in a 7 year old child? Done by a NHS [National Health Service] traveling dentist who visited our remote school. Is this possible? My parents were always proud how I had such good teeth. This was never mentioned to me, ever.

When something happens on the news, I seem to know so much about it and I wonder how? The new ID cards and chips are coming just like Tim said. The water is poisonous. God knows what's coming out those chemtrails!!

So please tell me what you think. To myself, I sound like a loony, but I know what I was told and what I've done. So it's not all lies. What can it be?

You seem very well informed on such subjects. Can you point me in the right direction? It's very strange to sit here and see things unfolding and I'm thinking at the time: 'oh my God, I knew that'. But how? It's only just coming out [in the news]. How could I'd have known?

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxxx

Hello xxxxxx,

You were trained in Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing as part of a covert government mind control operation, likely Project Mannequin, a top secret NSA program in Britain that was only recently exposed (2007) by James Casbolt. There are many British children (surely thousands, but very likely tens of thousands) who have been subjected to this training, so you shouldn't feel you are facing this alone. You were subjected to mind control in order to keep the memories of your training and other experiences at the "school" hidden from your conscious mind.

After a period of 20 to 30 years, however, fragmentary memories of the programming events begin to leak back into the conscious mind and the person starts having inexplicable flashback memories of weird and strange events; at least that's the way it happens to a lot of victims of mind control. In your case, you remembered your conversations with Tim from the start, so the things he forewarned you about are now becoming more apparent to you and it all seems less 'crazy'. It's natural to doubt yourself since no one told you or asked you if you wanted to be part of this "program". You were chosen as the result of an "aptitude test" that you likely received either before or after being sent to the "school" in Clapham Old Town London.

The fact that you said you were not very academic, but rather a disobedient "daydreamer" tells me that the right side of your brain is more developed than the left side. Therefore, you are more right-brained, or more "intuitive", which means you have above-average psychic ability--and that's what the government was looking for - kids with psychic ability.

You were trained to remote view and remote influence from a distance, so that ability still bleeds through into your conscious, everyday life. Because of your training, your subconscious mind instantly becomes aware of the events you are seeing on the TV news or might read about in the newspaper. That's why you are having the apparent "de-jar-vu" experiences. The info is bleeding through from your subconscious mind into your conscious mind.

It's possible you were trained to be a "sleeper" and are not being actively used as a remote viewer. It's also possible that you are being covertly used, but you are unaware of it. The epilepsy, and the epileptic fits that you saw Tim and the others have, may somehow be part of this deal, but I have no idea what's going on in that regard.

James Casbolt will likely know more of your situation than I, so I'll forward your e-mail to him and perhaps he can add more to the story.

You should not be frightened by this information, but rather embrace it and determine to undo this programming and discover what really happened to you. You have talent as a Remote Viewer and need to learn how to access that talent on your own and use it for the benefit of mankind, rather than serve the dark masters of the New World Order. Tim Rifat is in Brighton and has a great deal of expertise in this arena. He may be able to help you (http://www.remoteviewinglight.com/ht...e-viewing.html)

Tell me more if you care to expand on your story. The more you attempt to dig, the more memories will come to the surface. You should keep a spiral bound notebook and write things down as they come to you.

Regards, Ken

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-26-2009, 05:26 PM   #409
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[I]And to other children all around the world
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the 15th August, I received the following email:

Hi James,

I believe I have something to share here. As of lately, I’ve been researching all this covert mind control, and for myself have been trying to put my odd puzzle together. When I was a kid 4-5, I have a memory of my farther taking me somewhere underground where a lot of other kids were doing puzzles, people in lab coats. He told me it was a company party for the Eaton Corporation in the Cleveland, Ohio area. But I remember all the kids on a spinning wheel and we were hanging on to the center, and it spun really fast and all the kids got thrown into brick walls; we were all badly hurt. I clearly remember this, yet over the years I have asked my farther about this and he doesn’t remember.

My mother insisted he stop taking me to Masonic meetings for I was getting molested there and one time I was hospitalized due to an injury to my fanny. My farther seems fascinated researching his genealogy family tree all relating to Scotland, Wales, Vanderbilt’s’, and American Indians, and my mother is pure Irish. He is always watching shows about the Nazis, and when he goes to the dentist he never allows pain killers. I remember one time his dentist told me it was rather odd how he endured the pain for he was sure it should have caused great pain; makes me wonder as he was in the military as well. In Catholic school, I always had to go into a mobile lab out in the parking lot where they made me do psychic testing. They constantly drilled me if I could remember extensive numbers in a series. I always remember walking into them [mobile lab] but only have a few memories inside.

When I went to public school in 6th grade, for some reason, my class only had to wear headphones and told to listen to a particular radio station with walkmans. In Quantico, Virginia, I recall several times wondering where 2-3 days went. And one time I remember Naval Intelligence in my room tearing the room apart. I asked "what are you doing?" and they kept telling me to go back to sleep; although I didn’t. Later, my roommate was trying to fix the rattling vent and found bugs in the air vents.

Only 200 people in Quantico went to Desert Storm; I was one of them. The camp was designed like the 3 rings of Atlantis. The Commandant of the Marine Corps for some reason always invited me into the center and into his personal quarters to call my farther. Why me I thought? I remember on one occasion when they picked 12 of us to go out in the middle of the dessert. That was the only time the Iraq tanks crossed the border and it was exactly where we were. I remember them congratulating us, but I was unsure for what reason.

Then I got transferred to GTMO, Cuba. My Gunny had me meet 3 CIA members, and then I seem to have lost 3 days. When I scuba dove there, my friend's tanks would be empty and mine would still have 90% air in it. They all put their gauges on my tank to find it true. Then at discharge process, my final medical stated I had hearing problems. Odd, I thought my hearing was tip top. They medevaced me from GTMO to Norfolk, VA and put me in a sound booth with all these fast cyclic frequencies and lights flashing. Then they told me my hearing was fine and I could continue checking out of the corps. Silent Subliminal I wonder.

Then when I got out, I checked into Ohio State U and this one guy kept following me around while I was looking for apartments insisting to move into his house, because we were both Marines (he worked at Wakenhut). He had like over 50 assault rifles and put them into my room. I told him chicks are going to think I’m crazy with all these guns, so he threw a sheet over them. Then he moved to Chicago. Then instantly, some other Marine gets a job where I work and begs to move in, and places all these assault guns in my room.

On one occasion, I had this girl over and my handler, let's say, asked her to ride on the back of his cbr900. They got a ¼ mile down the road; they said the back tire was thrown to the left and they came back all banged up. He looked me in the eyes ad said don’t ever do that again, I looked back and said "touché".

On one occasion, I ripped his leg out of socket and twisted it up real bad. I guarantee to this day [that with] every step he remembers me. One day, he yelled at me and then got in his jeep and drove off. Then it lost control and flipped over and was totaled. He feared me, although he stuck around and insisted we create a security company CalledShadow (kind of dark I thought) (with a CIA agent who bragged about drug running in Chicago) that guarded an underground tunnel network in Columbus, Ohio near Trabue Road; Marble Cliffs Aggregate Quarry which was partially federal land. It was purchased by a company in Australia who brought in their own security company.

On one occasion, I overheard that the abandoned building west of the Columbus [Ohio] Courthouse has a CIA center underneath. I just always thought 'weird', but a year later I had an experience in a lab room where they were trying to give me a shot in the lab. I kicked the nurse away, threw 2 guards down, and ran out of this same abandoned building, all this security chasing me. I hoped to the top of this huge fence ran out to a public parking lot; saw a car alarm light blinking, so I punched out the window to create a disturbance for my escape. Now my Marine roommate moves away and changes his name, becomes unreachable, and the CIA dude goes back to Chicago and this is when things get really weird.

It seems as if my programming was surfacing. When some new friends stole some things from my house, I found out they did it through the grapevine. Apparently, everywhere they were, so was I. They’d be driving around and there I was, mile after mile, just standing there. They thought "no way", so they called my house to leave a message, I was home. Their lights would flicker on and off, the TV too. They all tried moving away, although I threw their cars off the road and caused severe injury to all of them. I began flying through my TV set and looking into people’s living rooms through their TV.

Twice, someone drove by me and gave me a dirty look and I blew their car engine up; once it was an undercover cop. I have witnesses both times; my friends knew I did it. Every time I came into my friend’s house, their lights would flicker and blow up. When the priests were beginning to be caught molesting the boys, I was driving by a Josephium priest college in Columbus and thought what an evil group and instantly, an entire wing became engulfed in flames.

One neighbor gave me a dirty look and I ripped their front door off and launched it across their driveway with my mind, and his wife ran inside to hide their evil looks. Nobody liked those annoying neighbors.

The 2003 blackout from Cleveland to Trenton, New Jersey: I was at exactly the town where the blackout stopped, or began, I do not understand that one.

The other day, this person gave me a dirty look and their feet sweeped up and they were launched 10 feet away. I didn’t mean to do it. I just got ****** off at the look I was given. Instant karma is bliss; they know exactly what is being done unto them. I’m really a peaceful guy if you ask anyone who has gotten to know me. Just from mind controlled people, we have a lot of anger built up. Just like a Druid, Apparently Jesus’ favorite folk, very spiritual and very fierce. Beautiful blood to have.

Four times I healed a dead animal. One time, 5 young girls were crying holding a squirrel hit by a car. I said "how long has it been dead?" they said 20 minutes. I told the one girl to touch it right between the eyes and I quickly sent prana to the squirrel and it instantly leaped up jumped off the shoulders and climbed a 100 foot oak. Hopefully, I gave that girl belief [that] she can resurrect.

My cousin had only one month to live from cancer. I heard about this, so I sent her prana and the doctors said it was completely gone, [just] days later. It seems I was trained in the subtle energies, which can be used for offense and defense, good or bad. I still get all these calls where they ask if "Jacob" is there or is "J" there and all these weird clicks and pops and tones are playing in the background. I don’t even answer the phone anymore.

But sadly, recently I was flown to a job In Ithaca, NY and just requested to leave and I jumped on a greyhound and went to Rochester, NY for a few days, then flew home. Now that I look back, it was very weird that I did that. I’ve actually found a few other Marines I worked with and they can’t remember entire years, maybe small fragments- if that.

While living in Corpus Christi,, near the SPID, I was walking at night, then all of a sudden kind of lost my balance and felt tingly all over, I looked up and no more than 200 yards up was a triangular craft with lights in the corners. Did I miss time and was beamed back down? I’m not sure if I lost time, I never wear a watch, I just keep track of the days.

For some reason I've always been interested in books on hypnosis and psychology. I wonder why? At the age of 17, I already acquired and read all the college textbooks for a psychology degree, and maybe 100 more. This is most of what I’ve been able to piece together so far.

I have tried to open up more memories by inducing lucid dreaming. When I first began this, I began having dreams of being molested as a young boy as I journeyed to know how it all began. One time, I felt the perspective of being the older man who was molesting me, to understand just how could anybody do that? These memories haunt me.

So much of my mind is closed of late. I only dream forward towards my best desires. I imagine a better future where most of the population quickly joins in harmony and our great minds together as battery ran in series raises the frequency to the fourth dimension.

To inform is good. This requires energy. Energy best spent would be “fourth dimension worldwide holiday”. Imagine all of humanity's power aimed at our ultimate goal. To have this day on a Tuesday would be pure. Tuesday for togetherness. Too much conflict of energies on Sunday. Lets all play hooky on Tuesday - whatta ya say! Screw the dollar for the day. Companies can’t fire everyone. If we try to make it official, that will take beyond 2012-the pole shift where too many beautiful souls will lose the opportunity to shift.

They will have to be born again spending many years adjusting to their new blood memories and fleshy coordination. Even if you survive the pole shift, chances are you’ll be starving, filthy. Everywhere you go it will smell like ass and dead bodies. Then for sure you’ll be micro chipped. Let’s not take that road. Sounds wacky doesn’t it? Look what my power has done. It will work.

Let's organize and pick a day, whatta ya say? Let's do it quickly though! How about before the USA elections? For some reason, I feel much bad coming, Bush may find a way to stay in presidency till the end.

Tuesday- Worldwide 4th Dimension Focus Day

Xxxxxxxxxx’

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #410
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
[Hello James,

For many years I've been looking for information on a smaller, but similar NSA operation called the "Five Star cult" that was active at about the same time out here in Cali.... near the 29 Palms base. I connected strongly with a couple with the last name, Lincolnhoffer (?) at a MUFON meeting while most of the other 100 or so in attendance were frightened by what the woman was saying she had gone through.
Ravens and Doves - Re California. There's a new documentary Collapse about Michael C. Ruppert. He was the guy who blew the whistle on the CIA's drug trafficking operation and the US military.* He's focusing on Peak Oil now. Ruppert's website: http://www.fromthewilderness.com/ I just read the home page. He says this is the scariest news story he's ever read:

US builds up its bases in oil-rich South America
From the Caribbean to Brazil, political opposition to US plans for 'full-spectrum operations' is escalating rapidly
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a-1825398.html

*Wall Street, CIA and the Global Drug Trade
http://www.whale.to/b/ruppert1.html

Last edited by no caste; 12-03-2009 at 10:37 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #411
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

BABY-BEAR

Miles Johnston interviews CIA mind control victim Nicky Pavlevsky at the IUFOC conference in 2007 for the 'Bases 2 take 2' DVD. At th beginning of the interview Nicky shows miles her teddy bear she has brought to the conference with her-

Nicky- "This is Bryant the teddy bear. He's one of my personalities that I found, when I found out I was multiple-personality due to mind control from the government. He's the personality that protects the children from danger. So he's this mean, scuffy bear that protects the children from danger. So I got a representation of him and I brought this teddy bear to Canada"

Miles- "What kind of mind control were you under?"

Nicky- "I was under military mind control when I was about to two to twelve years old. I think they dropped my program about twelve and then they tried to make me self-destruct about eighteen"

Miles- "Yea, they do that"

Nicky- " They tried to make me a serial killer"

( Note on DVD- Interference in audio. Fairground music as used in mind control )

JC note- Fairground music begins to play in the restaurant as Nicky and Miles speak. NSA/MI-6 'Carousel'/Gypsy/'werewolf' programming themes mentioned many times in thread.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #412
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Man in Machine/Machine in Man
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.
It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.
We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your craniel implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?
I wlecome Barry and members of the forum to discuss this topic.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #413
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Man in Machine/Machine in Man
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Ascended Machine Technology was understood, it was believed that flesh and blood lifeforms ( such as humans/animals ) and robots were two completely seperate forms of being.
This could be compared to the theories of the classical physicists of the 19th century who were indoctrinated in Newton's mechanics and James Clerk Maxwell's electro-magnetism. They had accepted ideas which made the taking on board of new ways of thinking very difficult.
For instance, these scientists were absolutely convinced there were two physical models to represent energy in motion. One was a wave and the other a particle. They believed these two things were 'mutually exclusive', namely that energy must be one or the other.
It has now been proven through quantum mechanics that energy can be both at the same time. My point is that a lifeform can be machine and flesh/blood at the same as well.
We currently have the reality of craniel implants inside abductees brains. Researchers have often been baffled at how the chips got there in the first place and how how attempted removal of said hardware would result in death for the individual.
Barry, I understand your craniel implant was detected through catscan?
I put this forward- could a metallic cybernetic skeleton, housing microchips, not be created FIRST and THEN human flesh and organs grown around the skeleton?

Was this not the story line of the last Terminator film?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #414
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1989- Reading

BABY-BEAR

This is so horrendous I'm not sure if it's even worth talking about, but as the COM factions were helped by the three papers on artificial intelligence, they may be helped futher by this. The human part of me is just starting to face the horror, the machine part of me can understand this at a different level.

The next obvious step happens regarding the process above. Factions in the NSA attempt to weaponise the process above for military aps.
The plan is for me to infiltrate the crime scene in Reading and London in my early years and to assassinate black/african/jamican etc underworld crime figures as already mentioned.
I start to become involved in ritualized military operations at these facilities utilizing Looking Glass technology and nano-tech. The leader of the bigfoot type entity who came through the gate at the facility in Malaysia years ago, is brought through the gates in a semi-solid bio-plasmic state. He enters my body during these processes and the change occurs. Sometimes I can control the body, sometime he does.
Often young black boys and girls are brought into the chambers, at these times he attemps to take control even more fiercely. When he does they are ripped apart.
Im sorry James, but is this an admission by you, or one of your personalities murdering children???
Old 12-02-2009, 06:59 AM   #415
hours
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
That was human first, machine second. He means the reverse.

From my limited understanding. An interdimensional being has to exist within the vehicle for cells to reproduce in normal fashion. My instincs say, yes, it's happening right now but, these aren't spirits from the reincarnation system.
hours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #416
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im sorry James, but is this an admission by you, or one of your personalities murdering children???
What the **** is that supposed to mean Iain!

I was the ****ing child being abused!!!

Entities possessing my body and performing their own actions is not my freewill. I am human, I protect children.

You come on this forum looking for the truth, I give it to you. If you can't handle it then **** off

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #417
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You've got me there Iain, you've caught me out. My whole testimony is nothing more than fantasy constructed around sci-fi movies I've watched.

With your level of intelligence they should give you a job with MI-5

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #418
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Shocking yes, but what did you expect when the truth of so-called Satanic Ritual Abuse was being exposed?

I was a child myself when this was going on

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #419
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You've got me there Iain, you've caught me out. My whole testimony is nothing more than fantasy constructed around sci-fi movies I've watched.

With your level of intelligence they should give you a job with MI-5
My apologies for offending you James.
My point was, that all the events that occur behind closed doors are played out as fiction to the general public. Played out in movies/games/programs.

As you know this is a defence. When the victims come forward with their stories, it is written off as fiction because the public have already been trained.

That was my point.

This of course makes it no less real for the people that went through this in real life. Every one of them has my sympothy.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #420
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Considering that military/secret government science labs have always been 10 to 20 years advanced than our public known sciences. I would say that is a possible scenario.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/...comes_reality/

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...679115,00.html
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #421
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

They are doing this with super soldiers- hopefully more info will come out soon.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #422
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

James, this stuff is very deep and very disturbing especially the email you posted about these two possible mind control victims and also yourself. My jaw was hanging open after I read these posts. As disturbing as it is I need to know because I REFUSE go to sleep about this stuff. Now when I hear about the Fort Hoot shooting I wonder what really happened.? Was it planned as it went down? Was there a gulch in the system and he was triggered prematurely. The hard part is knowing I may never know what happened. I don't watch main stream news anymore. all programing.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:05 AM   #423
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if radical Islam is as advanced in mind control as other black military organizations and if so could the tragedy at Ft. Hood be as a result of the killer having been programmed to do this....are they all programmed to create terrorists acts? Do they have an army of drones that kill innocent lives on command - robotically? It doesn't seem all that far fetched to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC4 View Post
James, this stuff is very deep and very disturbing especially the email you posted about these two possible mind control victims and also yourself. My jaw was hanging open after I read these posts. As disturbing as it is I need to know because I REFUSE go to sleep about this stuff. Now when I hear about the Fort Hoot shooting I wonder what really happened.? Was it planned as it went down? Was there a gulch in the system and he was triggered prematurely. The hard part is knowing I may never know what happened. I don't watch main stream news anymore. all programing.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #424
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
I wonder if radical Islam is as advanced in mind control as other black military organizations and if so could the tragedy at Ft. Hood be as a result of the killer having been programmed to do this....are they all programmed to create terrorists acts? Do they have an army of drones that kill innocent lives on command - robotically? It doesn't seem all that far fetched to me.

Not far fetched by any means!

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #425
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

About Terminator, the truth's probably in the middle. The one side is Arnold Schwarzenegger's meeting with Ken Lay (Enron) and Dick Cheney, after GWB's 2000 election win, when Schwarzenegger was what... courted? as a candidate for California Governor.

The family ties, yeah, with Bush Sr as CIA Director etc. The concept of a cyborg is theatrical. So is politics.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote