Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 10-31-2009, 11:00 PM   #326
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
What are you saying about my name? I'm not getting what you mean.
Hi Bobbie symbol of bravery!
Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #327
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

FYI viewers of this forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Boscombe Down UK

2) I have been involved in operations at Boscombe Down in Wiltshire. I can remember the details of this. Harwell and Lambourne are still hazy. My step-father had military contracts with the Ministry of Defence as he was the Director of the big UK aluminium company named Hi-Mets/Service Metals located in Newbury near the Peasemore AL/499 facility and RAF Welford. He worked underground at Harwell, Boscombe Down.
Regarding my own time here, one event took place in the middle of 2006 underground at Boscombe Down. It was some kind of ‘re-animation’ bio-weapon being tested on homeless people that night. I was forced to watch from an observation platform as the chemical was introduced into a locked cell full of human test subjects. The chemical seemed to kill them and then bring them back as walking corpses which fed on the living. There was a long hallway connected to the cell, with a small staircase joining the two. A young man was brought into the hall by two soldiers. He was incapacitated with drugs or electroshock and lay on the floor half conscious. The door to the cell was then opened and the test subjects came roaring and running up the stairs towards the man. What happened next was sickening. As Halloween/Samhain has just happened, this brings to mind the ancient Sumerian Goddess ‘Ereshkigal- The Eater of the Dead’ and the Babylonian God ‘Nergal- The Plague God’.
Stage two of the test involved a large pool of shallow water with a high diving board. One of the high-ranking officers on the observation platform had telepathic control of these test subjects ( what was left of there brains anyway ). With two fingers of his left hand pressed to his temple, he made them line up and climb the ladder, throw themselves off the diving board and smash down into the shallow water. Dragging broken limbs they would climb out and repeat the process again and again. This continued for a while.
Did anyone see the mil-intel psy-op 'Dead Set' that was aired on Halloween?
I found it disgusting and offensive.

YouTube - Dead Set | Trailer | E4

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-03-2009 at 11:52 AM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #328
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hi James,
Sounds pretty sick stuff my son and people have been killed for less don't they say James?
James, was this bilogical warfare and electroinc shock treatment in getting results?
Would this have been under traditonal instructions of the firm or is its outsourced service?

God bless those poor souls!
Peace
SWIFTY
Old 11-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #329
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

UN Deep Space Fleet

By Captain Mark Richards

I had never heard of a UN Deep Space Fleet until that moment, and as a child I had never added all the meetings with people like Dag Hammarskold ( who had been murdered in 1961 ) and Admiral Louis Mountbatten. Nor did I have any idea about who my father really might be.
That night, my eyes and mind were opened to many facts that I had never considered before. One of those facts revolved around the amazing concept of atomic-bomb-powered spaceships known as the ORIONS, and the UN Deep Space Fleet that they would allow.
Of course, I had overheard tidbits here and there. Long midnight conversations with Theodore Taylor and Freeman Dyson and Edward Teller at our home in Marin throughout most of the 1950's were normally long after my bedtime, but I had managed to overhear a few bits as I tried to sneak from my room to the bathroom or kitchen. At the time, it just seemed like another 'fighter' project of some sort, as father always seemed to be helping with those on so many levels. I knew father had been a world war two figther pilot, and had flown jets in the early days- but it was my understanding that his combat jet flying had been ended by the F-86 crash that had left his with a broken neck.
I also knew he was very smart, and his knowledge and views on subjects like aircraft were deeply respected. I had no real grasp on why so many famous thinkers seemed to be such good friends, or why we seemed to always be around when important events took place. The fact that Theodore Taylor was a relative of my mother, and Father seemed to be related to most of the crowned heads of Europe, never seemed important until that night.
The moment that Mr Smith made the mistake of telling me the truth that July night, everything changed. A million small unrelated bits of information started to rush together, as my mind seemed to start to come alive for the first time. Instantly, I knew that the Orion project was to be a major part of my life.
The need for such as fleet was frighteningly simple: There were now such alien threats that humanity would not survive unless it defended itself- and at that moment I could only guess at how many fronts that defence would come at. This was to be a war the likes that humans had never seen.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-03-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #330
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,
Sounds pretty sick stuff my son and people have been killed for less don't they say James?
James, was this bilogical warfare and electroinc shock treatment in getting results?
Would this have been under traditonal instructions of the firm or is its outsourced service?

God bless those poor souls!
Peace
SWIFTY
I do not have that data

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #331
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
UN Deep Space Fleet

By Captain Mark Richards

I had never heard of a UN Deep Space Fleet until that moment, and as a child I had never added all the meetings with people like Dag Hammarskold ( who had been murdered in 1961 ) and Admiral Louis Mountbatten. Nor did I have any idea about who my father really might be.
That night, my eyes and mind were opened to many facts that I had never considered before. One of those facts revolved around the amazing concept of atomic-bomb-powered spaceships known as the ORIONS, and the UN Deep Space Fleet that they would allow.
Of course, I had overheard tidbits here and there. Long midnight conversations with Theodore Taylor and Freeman Dyson and Edward Teller at our home in Marin throughout most of the 1950's were normally long after my bedtime, but I had managed to overhear a few bits as I tried to sneak from my room to the bathroom or kitchen. At the time, it just seemed like another 'fighter' project of some sort, as father always seemed to be helping with those on so many levels. I knew father had been a world war two figther pilot, and had flown jets in the early days- but it was my understanding that his combat jet flying had been ended by the F-86 crash that had left his with a broken neck.
I also knew he was very smart, and his knowledge and views on subjects like aircraft were deeply respected. I had no real grasp on why so many famous thinkers seemed to be such good friends, or why we seemed to always be around when important events took place. The fact that Theodore Taylor was a relative of my mother, and Father seemed to be related to most of the crowned heads of Europe, never seemed important until that night.
The moment that Mr Smith made the mistake of telling me the truth that July night, everything changed. A million small unrelated bits of information started to rush together, as my mind seemed to start to come alive for the first time. Instantly, I knew that the Orion project was to be a major part of my life.
The need for such as fleet was frighteningly simple: There were now such alien threats that humanity would not survive unless it defended itself- and at that moment I could only guess at how many fronts that defence would come at. This was to be a war the likes that humans had never seen.
Hi James,
How large is the UN Space Fleet today?
Thanks for answering the questions and may peace be with you,
Cheers
SWIFTY
Old 11-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #332
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,
How large is the UN Space Fleet today?
Thanks for answering the questions and may peace be with you,
Cheers
SWIFTY
I do not have that data

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #333
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

2006 Boscombe Down UK

When the test is finished, I end up in a large conference room with military officers arguing about germ warfare, population reduction, social enginnering and other issues.
One of them turns to me and asks "What do you think?". My reply is- "If the civilian population is too lazy to work out what's going on around them, then they deserve to have their protection removed".
Part of the IBIS program involves a social study by various Extra-Terrestrial races working with factions in the global intelligence apparatus, to determine if the majority of the human race is worth saving- harsh but true! Part of my role has been to leave the so-called Illuminati and enter the civilian population to study human behaviour and report back.
Human beings have allowed this to happen by being lazy and not taking control of their own lives and governments.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 11-03-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:29 PM   #334
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

My social study is nearly over and I will be recalled back to the group soon. It is not fair that we must carry the burden of the reality of the situation by ourselves.
People will have their full disclosure soon enought- the good, the bad and the ugly!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #335
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
2006 Boscombe Down UK

When the test is finished, I end up in a large conference room with military officers arguing about germ warfare, population reduction, social enginnering and other issues.
One of them turns to me and asks "What do you think?". My reply is- "If the civilian population is too lazy to work out what's going on around them, then they deserve to have their protection removed".
Part of the IBIS program involves a social study by various Extra-Terrestrial races working with factions in the global intelligence apparatus, to determine if the majority of the human race is worth saving- harsh but true! Part of my role has been to leave the so-called Illuminati and enter the civilian population to study human behaviour and report back.
Human beings have allowed this to happen by being lazy and not taking control of their own lives and governments.

That is an interesting perspective....

Perhaps we are no longer in need of protection.......

Perhaps our protection will come from a different source..... ourselves
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:28 AM   #336
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
2006 Boscombe Down UK

The only problem I see with this is that it is not necessarily the civilians or humans that are causing the problems. It's the greed of the Illuminati, Corporate business tycons, and other Elite groups who polute our air, land and water, but use loops holes to cover it up.
Human civilians is just a drop in the bucket concerning polution and global warming, compared to the others.
I had a military man come up to me talking about population reduction. My first response was "After you! S*cker!"
I can tell you right now that the majority of the "green" efforts are made by "Lazy" Civilian Humans when compared to Military, Government agencies, and Corporate business.
It's civilians that are trying to be self sufficient, grow their own food, drive hybred and economy cars.
Have you seen a hybred/economy TANK? Or perhaps a Hybred/economy Humvee? Oh, and what about the jet fuel?
They aren't even held to the same Anti-polution standards as us civilians!
Lazy Civilian Human, oh Please! They're innocent people trying to live their lives the best they can, while under oppression of big brother and corporate industry.

Oh and lets remember one thing while these "elite" are pointing their fingers at us civilians saying some of us should die, 4 of those fingers are pointing right back at yourselves!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-04-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #337
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
The only problem I see with this is that it is not necessarily the civilians or humans that are causing the problems. It's the greed of the Illuminati, Corporate business tycons, and other Elite groups who polute our air, land and water, but use loops holes to cover it up.
Human civilians is just a drop in the bucket concerning polution and global warming, compared to the others.
I had a military man come up to me talking about population reduction. My first response was "After you! S*cker!"
I can tell you right now that the majority of the "green" efforts are made by "Lazy" Civilian Humans when compared to Military, Government agencies, and Corporate business.
It's civilians that are trying to be self sufficient, grow their own food, drive hybred and economy cars.
Have you seen a hybred/economy TANK? Or perhaps a Hybred/economy Humvee? Oh, and what about the jet fuel?
They aren't even held to the same Anti-polution standards as us civilians!
Lazy Civilian Human, oh Please! They're innocent people trying to live their lives the best they can, while under oppression of big brother and corporate industry.

Oh and lets remember one thing while these "elite" are pointing their fingers at us civilians saying some of us should die, 4 of those fingers are pointing right back at yourselves!
Amen Kari!!!!
Top post
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #338
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
2006 Boscombe Down UK

James ,

The majority of the population tries to pay the rent or mortgage and feed the family . If people know nothing of the plots that surround us it is the fault of the governments, the UN , the religions , the mass media and all the other tools of control .
In more way we humans are just like computers : garbage in = garbage out .
The real criminals for this state of affairs are those controllers that think they can speak for us , they are the ones that should be exterminated .They have been playing this game for centuries or millennia .
So have you got any information about the timeline for Disclosure ?
Thanks for revealing the purpose of your mission here .

Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #339
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James,

Preston Nichols (of Montauk infamy) claims to have been taken to the Pleiades at the age of 15, specifically the Planet Alderon where he was 'educated'.
However in his descriptions of some of the other inhabited worlds of that specific civilization he mentions Arian as being a philosophical and religious center and Aldebaran being the planet that contains the center of defense. He goes on to state about the planet Aldebaran; "This is the group that fights their wars and is somewhat of a splinter group from the rest of the Pleiadian culture. They are very protective of their fellow Pleiadians; sometimes too much so." He describes all the people he meets as being blonde hair blue-eyed. For more see the book 'Encounter In The Pleiades' by Preston Nichols.

Could there be any truth to this account? If so are all the references to Aldebaran in UFO lore not referring to the yellow star in the constellation Taurus but are actually referring to this planet within the Pleiadian cluster (also in Taurus)?
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #340
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
That is an interesting perspective....

Perhaps we are no longer in need of protection.......

Perhaps our protection will come from a different source..... ourselves
I agree, become the alpha yourselves

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #341
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

EU treaty has just been made law!

Goodbye Britain, hello Royal Command military zones.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #342
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
James,

Preston Nichols (of Montauk infamy) claims to have been taken to the Pleiades at the age of 15, specifically the Planet Alderon where he was 'educated'.
However in his descriptions of some of the other inhabited worlds of that specific civilization he mentions Arian as being a philosophical and religious center and Aldebaran being the planet that contains the center of defense. He goes on to state about the planet Aldebaran; "This is the group that fights their wars and is somewhat of a splinter group from the rest of the Pleiadian culture. They are very protective of their fellow Pleiadians; sometimes too much so." He describes all the people he meets as being blonde hair blue-eyed. For more see the book 'Encounter In The Pleiades' by Preston Nichols.

Could there be any truth to this account? If so are all the references to Aldebaran in UFO lore not referring to the yellow star in the constellation Taurus but are actually referring to this planet within the Pleiadian cluster (also in Taurus)?
Preston told me over the phone that I come from Aldebaran

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #343
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1986 Cambrideshire UK- 10 years old

The flight tests most likely take place at the US Air Force base named RAF Alconbury in Cambrideshire at this time. I now live at the base and have my own bunk bed on the left side of a small room which I share with other children. I prefer living here than Recreation Road.
The aircraft hanger is on the first level underground and located to the left side of a runway which goes off diagonally to the right in a grassy field. A large hatch opens to the left of the runway and the more secret aircraft take flight from the first level underground.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #344
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Preston told me over the phone that I come from Aldebaran
Which location do you understand Aldebaran to be? and are they in the same time/space dimension as us? Does it matter??

Would you go back there for a visit given the opportunity?
Old 11-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #345
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Beheaded reptilian entity- pic taken in South America- entity caught by shamans

New Berlin Base

By Earth defence HQ- story based on real events
"We have lost touch with the Grey lightsaucer, Sir!" an older German officer handed Col. Wolfgang Kammler ( son of General Hans Kammler ) a note from the commuinications room, as he stood with a number of other officers in German pilots' uniforms in a ready room.
"Damn" Wolfgang swore to himself. Wolfgang was a product of forced breeding: meaning that when his father had escaped on U-997 from the Fatherland, he had come to New Berlin and been givem twenty beautiful healthy younf blond German girls to breed with. 'Wolfie' was the oldest son of that breeding program, having recently turned 30. A 6-foot-tall, strongly-built blond, he was considered a perfect example of the new master race. He commanded the huge underground airbase at New Berlin that would be tasked with defending New Schwabenland if anyone was stupid enough to attack them at that time of year.
Like many of the younger officers, Wolfgang was not sold on the idea of selling human females to the aliens. He understood the political and survival reasons that the Nazi leadership believed they had no other alternatives, but he didn;t have to like it. The fact that a grey lightship had been attacked and apparently forced to self-destruct by what was likely no more than a buch of Laotian farmers made him proud of the human race.
He motioned for another good-looking 'perfect' German youth, and they walked away from the others in the hanger facility.
"What is it?" the Group Captain asked his commander.
"The Greys' mission to open the Laotian Gate has failed," Wolfgang chuckled. "They've neutralized themselves to avoid being taken."
"Can they go ahead with their plans without it?" the Group Captain asked.
"Of course," Wolfgang said as they walked up a staircase to a command balcony overlooking the football-field-sized hanger with its saucers and flying wings."But it means their great air attack will only come through their Chinese gates... If the IS forces can hold them, the whole thing may fall apart..."
"It is insane for us to take part in this," the Group Captain whispered. "Have you seen the way the reptile 'prince' treats women? And now we are going to surrender over 100,000 human women a year to these animals? And 100,000 men for meat? Do you really think they will stop with the inferior races? They don't even want the blacks!"

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #346
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
EU treaty has just been made law!

Goodbye Britain, hello Royal Command military zones.
Whats the word on who will be President?
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #347
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Which location do you understand Aldebaran to be? and are they in the same time/space dimension as us? Does it matter??

Would you go back there for a visit given the opportunity?
Aldebaran is beyond the scope of this data. I will say this- The whole planet is basically a desert because of nuclear wars. The command structure is located in huge bases underground.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #348
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Whats the word on who will be President?
I don't know

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #349
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
James,

The Nazis' base their Blond super-race on the Aldebarans

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-04-2009, 02:56 PM   #350
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Aldebaran is beyond the scope of this data. I will say this- The whole planet is basically a desert because of nuclear wars. The command structure is located in huge bases underground.
Thanks James,
Did they maintain a base on Earth under the Giza plateau?