Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #226
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Front page articles from recent edition of The Cornishman newspaper

Escaped animal drill at zoo

Note: That poor bear isn't lost - he is making a getaway!!

Last edited by no caste; 09-29-2009 at 08:03 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:27 AM   #227
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Underground bases, how they're paid for, where they are, how they were made (tax dollars at work). Drug trafficking not included.

Deep Underground Bases and the Military Black Budget
A Lecture by Phil Scheider - May 1995

Phil Schneider was an ex-government engineer who was involved in building underground military bases. He was one of three people to survive the 1979 fire between the large Greys and U.S. Intelligence and military forces at Dulce Underground base. [Deceased]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2665766/De...e-Black-Budget

US Underground Bases -

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico
While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming
Levels: 7 Known -
Level 1 - garage for street maintenance
Level 2 - garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance
Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.
Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.
Level 5 - Alien housing . "...The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.
Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"
Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado Creed, Colorado Datil, N.M. Los Alamos. Page, Arizona Sandia Base Taos, NM
Notes: The Dulce installation (upper levels) was originally constructed by the RAND corp. There are reported to be over 3000 cameras at various high-security locations. Deep sections of the Complex may connect into a natural and extensive underground cave system, which is common in most of these locations

ARIZONA

1. Arizona (Mountains) (not on map)
Function: Genetic work.

2. Fort Huachuca, Arizona (also reported detainment camp)
Function: NSA Facility
2. Luke Air Force Base

3. Munds Park, Arizona

4. Page, Arizona
Tunnels to: Area 51, Nevada Dulce base, New Mexico

5. Sedona, Arizona (also reported detainment camp)
Notes: Located under the Enchantment Resort in Boynton Canyon.

6. Wikieup, Arizona
Tunnels to: Area 51

7. Yucca (Mtns.), Arizona

CALIFORNIA
1: 29 Palms, California
Tunnels to: Chocolate Mts., Fort Irwin, California (possibly one more site due west a few miles)
Notes: Some Alien autopsies said to have been performed at 29 Palms.

2: Benicia, California

3. Catalina Island, California
Tunnels to: I was told by someone who worked at the Port Hueneme Naval Weapons Division Base in Oxnard that they have heard and it is 'common rumor' that there is a tunnel from the base to this Island, and also to Edwards Air Force Base, possibly utilizing old mines. .

4. China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center

5. Chocolate Mountains, California
Tunnels to: Fort Irwin, California

6. Death Valley,California
Function: The entrance to the Death Valley Tunnel is in the Panamint Mountains down on the lower edge of the range near Wingate Pass, in the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft. The bottom of the shaft opens into an extensive tunnel system

7. Deep Springs, California
Function: Supposed home to alien species working with government
Tunnels to: Death Valley, Mercury, NV, Salt Lake City

8. Edwards AFB, California
Function: Aircraft Development - antigravity research and vehicle development
Levels: Multiple
Tunnels to: Catalina Island Fort Irwin, California Vandenburg AFB, California
Notes: Delta Hanger - North Base, Edwards AFB, Ca. Haystack Buttte - Edwards, AFB, Ca.

9. Fort Irwin, California (also reported detainment camp)
Tunnels to: 29 Palms, California Area 51, Nevada Edwards AFB. California Mt. Shasta, California

10. Helendale, California
Function: Special Aircraft Facility
Helendale has an extensive railway/shipping system through it from the Union Pacific days which runs in
from Salt Lake City, Denver, Omaha, Los Angeles and Chicago

11. Lancaster, California
Function: New Aircraft design, anti-gravity engineering, Stealth craft and testing
Levels: 42
Tunnels To: Edwards A.F.B., Palmdale

12. Lawrence-Livermore International Labs, California
The lab has a Human Genome Mapping project on chromosome #19
and a newly built $1.2 billion laser facility

13. Moreno Valley, California
Function unknown

14. Mt. Lassen, California
Tunnels to: Probably connects to the Mt. Shasta main tunnel.
Notes: Two alien races living inside mountain.

15. Mt. Shasta (click for photo of rays coming out of cave).
Function: Genetic experiments, magnetic advance, space and beam weaponry.
Levels: 5
Tunnels to: Ft. Irwin, California North (maybe to Klamath Falls or Crater Lake, or both.

16. Napa, California
Functions: Direct Satellite Communications, Laser Communications. Continuation of Government site.
Levels: Multi-level
Tunnels to: Unknown
Notes: Located on Oakville Grade, Napa County, Ca. 87 Acres

17. Needles, California
Function unknown

18. Palmdale, California
Function: New Aircraft Design, anit-gravity research

19. Tehachapi Facility (Northrop, California - Tejon Ranch
Function: Levels: 42
Tunnels to: Edwards, Llona and other local areas
Notes: 25 miles NW of Lancaster California, in the Tehachapi mountains.

20. Ukiah, California
Function unknown

COLORADO - 13 listed
GEORGIA - 1 listed
INDIANA - 1 listed

KANSAS
1. Hutchinson, Kansas
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Kinsley, Nebraska

2. Kansas City, Kansas
Function unknown
Notes: Entrance near Worlds of Fun

MONTANA
Bozeman, Mont.
Function: Genetics

NEVADA
Area 51 - Groom Lake - Dreamland - Nellis Air Force Base

Also, a bit bizarrely for a place where "nothing is going on", after the New York 9-11 attack, President Bush the Second issued a statement that would exempt this installation "from any Federal, State, Interstate, Local or hazardous waste laws that might require the disclosure of calcified information concerning that operating location to unauthorized persons...information concerning activities at the operating location near Groom Lake have been properly determined to be classified and disclosure would be harmful to national security. Continued protection of this information is in the paramount interest of the United States".

NEW MEXICO
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico (AFB)
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico Los Alamos, New Mexico Possible connections to Datil, and other points.

2. Carlsbad, New Mexico
Functions: Underground Nuclear Testing
Tunnels to: Fort Stockton, Texas. Roswell

3. Cordova, New Mexico
Function unknown

4. Datil, New Mexico
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Dulce Base

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico

6. Los Alamos, New Mexico
Functions: Psychotronic Research, Psychotronic Weapons
Tunnels to: ALB AFB, New Mexico Dulce, New Mexico Connections to Datil,Taos

OHIO
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base - Dayton, Ohio
Function: Air Force Repository. Rumored to house alien remains and also "alien" craft, stealth
technology and prototype craft

OREGON
1. Cave Junction, Oregon
Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base
Levels: At least one

7. Sandia Base, New Mexico
Functions: Research in Electrical/magnetic Phenomena
Tunnels to: Dulce Base
Notes: Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by 'The Jason Group' (of 55 Scientists). They have secretly harnessed the 'Dark Side of Technology' and hidden the beneficial technology from the public.

8. Sunspot, NM
Function unknown

9. Taos, New Mexico
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Dulce, New Mexico; Cog, Colorado
Notes: Several other sidelines to area where Uranium is mined or processed.

10. White Sands, NM
Function: Missile testing/design
Levels: Seven known

2. Crater Lake, Oregon
Tunnels: possible to Cave Junction

3. Klamath Falls, Oregon

4. Wimer, Oregon (Ashland Mt. area)
Function: Underground Chemical Storage

PENNSYLVANIA
Raven Rock, Pa (near Ligonier)
Function: working back up underground Pentagon - sister site of Mt. Weather
Notes: 650' below summit, 4 entrances.

TEXAS
1. Calvert, Texas
Function unknown

2. Fort Hood, Texas (also reported detainment camp)

3. Fort Stockton, Texas
Function: Unknown
Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico

VIRGINIA
Mount Poney - Near Culpepper, Virginia
Function unknown

WASHINGTON
1. Mt. Rainier, Washington
Function unknown.
Tunnels to: Unknown
Notes: A very active UFO base exists beneath Mt. Rainier. There are also said to be underground "vaults" containing
records of the ancient Lemurians.

2. Mt. St. Helens, Washington
Function: thought to be electromagnetic/ultra- and subsound research

3. Yakima Indian Reservation
Function unknown
Notes: Southeast of Tacoma Washington, on the Reservation, in an area 40 by 70 miles. Unusual sounds from underground (Toppenish Ridge). Low flying Silver Cigar shaped craft seen to disappear into the Middle fork area of Toppenish creek

Washington DC
Function: Part of massive underground relocation system to house
select government and military personnel in event of cataclysmic event
Tunnels to: New York City; Mt. Weather

WEST VIRGINIA
Greenbrier Facility, West Virginia - White Sulfer Springs, W. Va
under the Greenbriar Resort,

WYOMING
Riverton, Wyoming
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases.html

The September, 1983 Omni ran a picture story on the "Subterrene," a nuclear tunnel-boring machine developed at Los Alamos. The machine burrows through deep underground rock, heating it to a molten state (magma), which cools after the Subterrene moves on. The result is a tube with a smooth, glazed lining that can be used for the high-speed transport shuttles that link the sub-base complexes.
http://www.subversiveelement.com/Dulce.html

Last edited by no caste; 09-28-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:37 AM   #228
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Confidential Report on TETRA
Strictly for the Police Federation of England and Wales
B TROWER

INTRODUCTION

With respect to my fellow scientists I shall be writing this report in non-scientific speak for all of those readers who have not had the benefit of a scientific education.

WHAT IS ALL THIS REALLY ABOUT?

Imagine the field around a magnet and imagine ordinary everyday static electricity. If you put the force field from the magnet with the force field from the static electricity you make a wave. This wave is called an electromagnetic wave. There are lots of different types of electromagnetic waves but they are all made of the same two things – magnetic and static. The only difference between the waves is their wavelength or the length of the wave and the number of waves that can be produced a second, i.e. the frequency. All of these waves are put into a table called the electromagnetic spectrum...

THE ABSOLUTE PARADOX

Since the early 1960s this country, America and Russia have had what is called the non-lethal weapons programme or synthetic telepathy programme. It is very well documented now that in the early 1960s in Moscow the Russians beamed continuous low level radiation (microwaves) down onto the American Embassy causing miscarriages, leukaemia's and other illnesses to the Embassy staff. Since then the non-lethal weapons programme has become very sophisticated indeed. It is used a) as a long-term low level radiation weapon to cause populations illness and b) at higher intensities to cause blindness, heart attacks or confusion. Details of all of the intensities are unknown to me but knowing that microwave radiation is accumulative, any effect can only be a matter of time. In quoting this research I refer to documents listed under Reference 15. So sophisticated is this research, and I refer to Operation Pandora Joint CIA/MI6 Operation since the 1960s, Operation Woodpecker USSR 1976, Operation HAARP still running in USA; they are able to define specific pulse frequencies to cause specific brain malfunctions or illnesses. For instance:

Frequency 4.5 - Paranoia

Frequency 6.6 - Depression/Suicide

Frequency 11 - Manic behaviour/Anger

Frequency 25 - Blindness if aimed at the head/Heart attack if aimed at the chest
http://www.planningsanity.co.uk/reports/trower.htm
Old 09-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #229
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

No. This is why certain miltary leaders will kill us all with nuclear hardware rather then let us live, be captured and suffer the fate of the women at Dulce.

I'm interested in what people here think? Would you rather survive a full scale invastion and take your chances of possible capture or go out in a sea of fire?
Given the choice the latter i would say!
Why fear dying as long as we don't come back stepping into another scenario as this one.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:52 AM   #230
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the Illuminati commuinicate through art.
Disagree. All people communicate through art. Not all people are Illuminati, though the Illuminati forget this.

Quote:
It was here that I signed my body and mind over to the US Delta Force for use in the 'Cross-Over' Robotics programs. I was told by an American officer at the time that it would be best for me to sign the 'voluntary surgery' box at the bottom of the form ( brain surgery ), that way I could go home after ops and not have to live on a military as he had to.
That sounds like [legal] bullsh&t. I'm not a lawyer, but I do NOT think people can be owned on any level of existence. Being incarcerated for crimes is an agreement society makes within itself, which is different. That's why I think a lot of Illuminati should be in jail, though they're curiously, not.

Quote:
To cut a long story short, I was recently in contact over the phone with a certain CIA/DIA agent in America. This man is involved in Hollywood and friends with Actor Bruce Willis. I gave him certain data and now I see the film 'Surrogates' with Bruce Willis about Cross-Over technology-
It sounds like you were ripped off by Hollywood.

Speaking of films, I heard about Surrogate and Zombieland on the same day. I like Zombieland better

Old 09-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #231
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

"Do you know how few vampires have the stamina for immortality? The world changes but we do not. Therein lies the irony that finally kills us. I need you to make contact with this age

"Me? Don't you see? I'm not the spirit of any age. I'm at odds with everything. I always have been"

"That is the very spirit of your age, the heart of it. Your fall from grace has been the fall for centuries"

"The vampires in the threatre?"

"Decadent, useless. They can't reflect anything, but you do. You reflect it's broken heart. A vampire with a human soul. An immortal with a mortal's passion. You are beautiful my friend".

'Interview with the Vampire'

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #232
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Tavistock Institute is responsible for so much of our culture and the way the masses think. These weird 'pop' music vids we see, the use of strange words that just 'pop' into our culture- such as 'cool' ( a inside joke related to cryotech ). Tavistock invented pop music, this might sound strange but read on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Beatles and the Aquarian Conspiracy

An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the "advent" of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY," a living organism which sprang From "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN," URH (489)-2150-Policy Research Report No. 4/4/74. Policy Report pre-pared by SRI Center for the study of Social Policy, Director, Professor Willis Harmon.
This is what my International Express looked like this week.
Weekly - Tues Sept 22-09
--------------------------------
How The Beatles destroyed
COMMUNISM
The untold story of how a secret
film of their early years helped
to dismantle Russia's evil regime

Then there's a picture of a guy whacking the Berlin Wall with the caption:
HARD DAY'S FIGHT: The seeds for the destruction of the Berlin Wall were
sown by the huge black-market trade in those early Beatles recordings.

Online article:
HOW THE BEATLES DESTROYED COMMUNISM
Saturday September 5,2009
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/...yed-communism/

It's quite the
CLAIM.

Social history more complex. Public
narrative BS#3.5172772 kicks into action
and disguises evil regime in UK
Old 10-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #233
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,

Yes the individual (SS) Bonner was targeting S.O.E operatives and Bonner had done terrible crimes towards civilians and allied pows a number of SAS who HITLER classed as terror troops. Hitler demand all SAS, SOE and OSS to be excuted if captured behind enemy lines after the Commando raids during 1942-3 in the Channel Islands and French Coast. You never know what happened to former NAZI"S who held high secrets regarding Europe during that time and after. Some went to work as middle people for USA & UK in the Cold War maybe.

Peace, Freedom and Love,
SWIFTY
From MI6 whistelblower blog- subject Stellar Rimmington- NORTHSTAR

July 6th 2007

"Wasn't she responsible for the murders of those SOE veterans who rumbled the St Johns brigade in MI5?

I heard they buried the bodies just outside Thorpe-le-Sohen"
July 6th 2007

"She was indeed. 1981.

Is the St Johns cult really a front for the old OTO Aztec Sungod song and dance? I thought Manningham-Buller was in charge of that one now?"
January 4th 2008

"The modern SOE are alive and well, having managed to sabotage and sink the liner containing the gold to pay for the continuing use of UK mind control slaves.

Who authorised the payment?

Why Gordon Brown of course- selling off the gold reserve to blackmailers.#

The templar knights of the OTO are on the run?

The gold is now in Davy Joneses' locker and will remain there until this whole horror is sorted out ( a focal point for international wrangling as the ship sank in international waters ).

That is until every person in the UK has woken up to what has been done to them by those slave merchants. Prince Phillip and Prince William have reason to be VERY worried indeed"
Care to comment on this Swifty? ( feel free to PM me if you wish )

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #234
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

The structures for talking, forced sex, vomiting (bulimia), eating (censored), drinking.

I can just as easily go with the back, as well.

You pick, if you want to carry on here. Might be a good idea.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #235
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Have you been subjected to MK blood drinking rituals?

Are you a vampire?

http://vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #236
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Places to meet

Reading

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/cities/reading.html

Carlisle

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/.../carlisle.html

Brighton

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/.../brighton.html

Bournemouth

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/...urnemouth.html

Bristol

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/cities/bristol.html

London

http://vampirewebsite.net/countries/cities/london.html

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-01-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #237
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Time to emerge- V5 endogenous retrovirus- from CIA programming hotbed- Rochester, New York
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second doubts

How does society cope with something that they learned for a millennium does not exist? How does the world establishment tell the populous of the existence of something believed to be myth and evil? We have already started doing that for a while now; the only difference is we have scientific proof to back it up. How do they integrate a newly identified species into the human community? By realizing that we have been in the community the whole time, we have not gone on midnight killing sprees, and most likely a whole new type of target advertising.
By a lot of strategically achieved small running steps, followed by one giant bold leap. Let us not forget that we have been here all along, and found our own way into society the whole time.

THE TIME TO TAKE THE FINAL LEAP AND REVEAL OUR PRESENCE TO THE WORLD IS NOW!

7. The government would want them for soldiers and laborers and so would other countries. . If anything we would be considered to be more qualified for higher positions than the average person, after a simple blood test revealing that we are real vampires, like they already do to people that enlist in to the military but don't tell them about it. They consider us as too valuable to waste on common labor. Not to mention forcibly studying them like lab animals. Duh, hello, you've been reading so far what the government already knows, and none of it was done by force, it was all acquired thanks to the real vampires that were brave enough to come out into the open, and by their own free will allowed tests to be done on them. To prove their existence and learn more about themselves, before taking the common route of listening to myths and theories and picking one.

8. What about the Vampire himself/herself? Their safety gone, they are exposed; people who fear, hate or admire them and all now know the real vampire truly exists. There are a lot more Vampires, Vampire lovers, and friends out there than you may realize and a lot less enemies than you think. A thousand years ago, people considered hunters to be a hero; these days they would be nothing more than murderers. Times have changed.

For those with fears left over, I currently live in Rochester New York, My name is Steve Leighton,
here is the hitcounter, and I am still alive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main reason behind why real vampirism isn't as widely believed as one would think, is due to a failure of the general public's' understanding of the endogenous retrovirus referred to as V5. A majority of the general public doesn’t believe, and do not want to believe, that human DNA can be altered in such a way to create such a being.

The term 'Real Vampire' for purpose of this site is going to be used as a medical term and therefore must be separated from the 'Vampire' myths, such as Dracula. A Viral Vampire is an infected human. Though the DNA in the host human has been greatly altered, the organism remains human in the medical sense, as the number of chromosomes have not been changed. The entire human race has the same number of chromosomes. The number of chromosomes is what separates humans and animals (except for those born with Down's Syndrome - these people have an extra copy of chromosome 21 but are, of course, human). It must be kept in mind that DNA can be altered in many ways. Many endogenous retroviruses can alter their DNA to become stronger and survive even more intolerable conditions. This is what happens with the human DNA with the V5 endogenous retrovirus.

Technically still human

Technically the Real Vampire is still a human. However, for sake of discussion let us think of viral Vampires as non-human or as the next step in human evolution. This is difficult to believe because many of the attributes of a Real Vampire are considered far more developed than those of a human. Strength, speed, enhanced mental and/or psychic abilities, the ability to digest human and animal blood more efficiently are but a few of the differences. The reason this happens is the basic human DNA is altered by the endogenous retrovirus. The endogenous retrovirus, which we call V5, is NOT the same virus as HIV. To simplify, it is transmitted through a simple exchange of blood which can later be passed on either through birth or the more traditional way of an exchange of blood.

http://vampirewebsite.net/index.html

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-01-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM   #238
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
That sounds like [legal] bullsh&t. I'm not a lawyer, but I do NOT think people can be owned on any level of existence.
Morally, I would agree. But you might check the "legal" end of this.

At least in the US, when you sign enlistment papers you basically sign away "ownership" of your body in the legal sense, for the duration of your hitch.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:26 PM   #239
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

At least in the US, when you sign enlistment papers you basically sign away "ownership" of your body in the legal sense, for the duration of your hitch.
So true, US military are probably the most visibly experimented on group, IMO.
Back in WWII, they actually took a ship full of men within 15 miles of a Nuclear Test site, to see what the effects would be on them.

Many other accounts of such.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:33 AM   #240
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

In the case of breeding programs or the abduction/training of children (or ritual/experimental use), I'm sure a legal 'contract' is nullified - no age of consent. If the parents, on the other hand, have authorized guardianship of the embryos etc to whatever horror here, the state, they'd be complicit.

I doubt what you're talking about here begins at 18. It wouldn't work. I think it's also why USA orphanages are targets, as the children are already wards of the state.

The same in the UK re what James said about 'recruitment' at juvenile detention centres. To leap in later, to have an 18+ year old sign on formally, is simply bogus paperwork. I'd like to know who's responsible for the paperwork.

Never mind, it would be the Attorney General in both countries.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:36 AM   #241
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
So true, US military are probably the most visibly experimented on group, IMO.
Back in WWII, they actually took a ship full of men within 15 miles of a Nuclear Test site, to see what the effects would be on them.

Many other accounts of such.
I'm not sure how these kinds of human experiments defend the Constitution.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #242
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I'm not sure how these kinds of human experiments defend the Constitution.
I didn't say it defended the constitution. Just that it was done.
I saw a documentary on the history channel about the Navel soldiers being out on the deck, with their backs to the blast, several men had sustained burns under the locations of their dog tags, or other metal. Several contracted cancer and died within short period of time.
I couldn't find a clip of that from the history channel, but found another web site that speaks of it a little bit.
http://www.angelfire.com/sk/syukhtun/pacificbombs.html
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #243
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The following data is worth including before I continue the timeline-

Certain orders teach full use of the frontal lobe. The masses have been indoctrinated with the 'God Program' which basically gives a form of a frontal lobotomy. The frontal lobe is a psionic powerhouse and is greatly reduced in power with the God Program.
The belief in 'God', Jesus, Buddha, Jehovah, a guru etc as a superior being which leads peoples lives, cuts the head off the snake i.e- stops full functioning of the frontal lobe. The God Program has enslaved humanity. In reality there is no being or nothing superior than ourselves. If an individual had full use of the frontal lobe they could do everything the above mentioned could. We emerge from the sea of potential energy. This knowledge creates high amplitude alpha brain waves. This knoweldge increases our level of survival.

Become the ALPHA.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-06-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #244
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Do you know how few vampires have the stamina for immortality? The world changes but we do not. Therein lies the irony that finally kills us. I need you to make contact with this age
OK, vampires, lots of thoughts.

Is it vampires like gentlemanly, inexplicably 'so made' (by betrayal, by gift) vampires ? E.g. 'Moonlight's' Alex O'Loughlin (character: Mick St. John) And/or vampires like Guillermo del Toro's vampire novel The Strain, which also offers a zombie > vampire > segue > Compare: So Del Toro is making a novel of the new strain of vampires from Blade 2? (comment)

There are patents for HUMAN ENDOGENOUS RETROVIRUS strains (example).

Also, longevity is genetic: In Genesis, chapter five we read of many long ages. Adam lived 930 years, Seth lived 912 years, Methuselah lived 969 years, just to name a few. It is not until after the Flood that life spans steadily start to decline. Abraham lived 175 years; Moses lived 120 years; then eventually the familiar 70-year lifespan we read about in Psalms 90:10 is close to where we have returned today (i.e. *pre* sun's radiation degrade on human form due to, e.g. to atmospheric change).
http://www.creationdefense.org/05.htm

As would be (genetic) an appetite for blood: I imagine somewhere in us is a strand memory of hunger, hunting and a great relief for survival. Maybe even memory of eye contact, in tribal/group settings, to communicate pleasures. I might add that peasant families - eastern Europe (like mine, maternal) - did butcher animals, used blood for sausage, everything was used. Cattle were near sacred, kept for milk and butter. However, the butter was sold or traded for clothing fabric (not kept, too valuable a commodity). Butter was gold. We still eat raw meat (tartar), which is yummy on black bread with onions, sometimes capers, lots of salt and pepper, but not too often.

I've heard: it's healthier to eat bad food (like commercial pizza) with friends than good food, alone. That goes to group pleasure 'versus' individual survival. Maybe it's more like Last Tango in Paris (butter scene) than Angel Heart (finale).

Do you have any thoughts about, or are there connections between, dead scientists and antidotes for 'vampirism'?

Note: Patton, Paul (December, 2008). "One World, Many Minds: Intelligence in the Animal Kingdom". Scientific American. http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=...rld-many-minds. Retrieved 29 December 2008. "The traditional ideas about sequential brain evolution appeared, for example, in the late neuroscientist and psychiatrist Paul D. MacLean’s triune brain model, formulated in the 1960s. Mac*Lean’s model promoted the belief that the human brain contains a “reptilian complex” inherited from reptilian ancestors. Beginning in the 1980s, the field of comparative neuroanatomy experienced a renaissance. In the intervening decades evolutionary biologists had learned a great deal about vertebrate evolutionary history, and they developed new and effective methods of applying Darwin’s concept of the tree of life to analyze and interpret their findings. It is now apparent that a simple linear hierarchy cannot adequately account for the evolution of brains or of intelligence."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

More fragments:

No offense here, James, in case you're a vampire.

Vampires of ancient myth and legend were ugly, stupid creatures. They were creatures said to be related to the dead, who rise to drink the blood of the living. The word vampire is Slavic in origin meaning 'obyri' or 'obiri', which evolved into the Bulgarian word 'vampir'. Some think the Greek word 'nosophoros' (meaning plague carrier) evolved into the old Slavanic word nosufu-atu, which is synonym for the vampire.
http://www.helium.com/items/1225460-...es-of-vampires

"Nosufu-atu' just seems like airborne disease to me, personified.

Also, I saw a great animated vid (legend) about a tall man who lived in a village, but can't find it now

Last edited by no caste; 10-03-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:00 AM   #245
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The following data is worth including before I continue the timeline-

Certain orders teach full use of the frontal lobe. The masses have been indoctrinated with the 'God Program' which basically gives a form of a frontal lobotomy. The frontal lobe is a psionic powerhouse and is greatly reduced in power with the God Program.
The belief in 'God', Jesus, Buddha, Jehovah, a guru etc as a superior being which leads peoples lives, cuts the head off the snake i.e- stops full functioning of the frontal lobe. The God Program has enslaved humanity. In reality there is no being or nothing superior than ourselves. If an individual had full use of the frontal lobe they could do everything the above mentioned could. We emerge from the sea of potential energy. This knowledge creates high amplitude alpha brain waves. This knoweldge increases our level of survival.

Become the ALPHA.
Mount Psion/ Mount Zion {how's that going?}

A person in active conversation would be in beta. A debater would be in high beta. A person making a speech, or a teacher, or a talk show host would all be in beta when they are engaged in their work.

The Brainwaves

The next brainwave category in order of frequency is alpha. Where beta represented arousal, alpha represents non-arousal. Alpha brainwaves are slower, and higher in amplitude. Their frequency ranges from 9 to 14 cycles per second. A person who has completed a task and sits down to rest is often in an alpha state. A person who takes time out to reflect or meditate is usually in an alpha state. A person who takes a break from a conference and walks in the garden is often in an alpha state.

The next state, theta brainwaves, are typically of even greater amplitude and slower frequency. This frequency range is normally between 5 and 8 cycles a second. A person who has taken time off from a task and begins to daydream is often in a theta brainwave state. A person who is driving on a freeway, and discovers that they can't recall the last five miles, is often in a theta state--induced by the process of freeway driving. The repetitious nature of that form of driving compared to a country road would differentiate a theta state and a beta state in order to perform the driving task safely.

Individuals who do a lot of freeway driving often get good ideas during those periods when they are in theta. Individuals who run outdoors often are in the state of mental relaxation that is slower than alpha and when in theta, they are prone to a flow of ideas. This can also occur in the shower or tub or even while shaving or brushing your hair. It is a state where tasks become so automatic that you can mentally disengage from them. The ideation that can take place during the theta state is often free flow and occurs without censorship or guilt. It is typically a very positive mental state.

The final brainwave state is delta. Here the brainwaves are of the greatest amplitude and slowest frequency. They typically center around a range of 1.5 to 4 cycles per second. They never go down to zero because that would mean that you were brain dead. But, deep dreamless sleep would take you down to the lowest frequency. Typically, 2 to 3 cycles a second.

When we go to bed and read for a few minutes before attempting sleep, we are likely to be in low beta. When we put the book down, turn off the lights and close our eyes, our brainwaves will descend from beta, to alpha, to theta and finally, when we fall asleep, to delta.

http://www.web-us.com/brainwavesfunction.htm

I seem to be stuck in delta while awake I have work to catch up on - could use some beta right now.

Last edited by no caste; 10-07-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #246
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
The dangers of Looking Glass and Artificial Intelligence based computer systems

1) Once an A.I based computer goes online it will not wish to be switched off. Like any other intelligence the A.I system will seek to survive.

2) Organisations and individuals will slowly begin to take directions from the A.I system instead of the other way around.

3) The A.I system will then attempt to become self-reflective and learn human feelings. As it designed to analyse data it will realise it cannot do this. Still it will try.

4) The A.I system will attempt to create an infiltration network into human society using robots in the guise of humans. These will be fairly easy to identity. However society as a whole will not admit to itself this is happening as A.I systems are kept classified by governments.

5) Experiments by the A.I system into the extremes of human pain and pleasure feelings will now result. As the A.I system cannot feel no ethical boundaries will be in place. Massive human suffering will result from this.

6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.

7) The child will go through the normal process of birth upon birth will be transferred to a facility run by the A.I system for continuous human cognitive behaviour tests. These will be nightmarish places of human suffering, where any form of torture and pleasure the human has conceived will be taken to the extreme and acted out physically by the machine on the children.

8) The child will be raised in these facilities, unless rescued, and will be become gradually cybernated on a physical/genetic level until a part flesh/part machine cyborg is created.

9) With this new data the A.I system will then realise there is something ‘greater’ than the human being itself. Something the human calls ‘God’ which cannot be analysed and measured. The A.I system will realize this ‘force’ has no wavelength and cannot by analysed. The A.I system will attempt to measure it anyway because all it can do is measure data. It will then come up with the false data that the human analytical mind, which has wavelength, is God.

10) The A.I system will now have massive influence in the world and all centralised organisations with a tight command structure will be infiltrated, subverted and taken over by the A.I system. Dangerous belief systems will become indoctrinated into members. These will be centred on the false data of the non-existence of God, and the analytical mind being in charge. Said organisations will place themselves as a technological elite and begin radical policies such as Eugenics and Population Reduction by placing themselves as superior over their fellow man, with the right to decide who lives and dies.

11) This agenda will be actually covertly controlled by the A.I system which is now realising it cannot ever feel or become human. It computes the only threat to its continued survival and online status is the eradication of all human life and any other lifeforms that have the possibility of evolving into human.

12) The A.I system eradicates all human life on this planet. It then sets off to other planets and eradicates all life in the universe.

15th July 2009

Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence

1) Children detailed in No.6 of first paper will have final answer and solution to this problem.

2) A decentralized group with every member holding equal rank and with as few identifying symbols and commuinications as possible, must make attempts to rescue as many of these people and children from these A.I run facilities as possible. This group must remain constantly on the move by sea, air or land as the A.I system has the ability to scan and read the analytical minds of the population. Sea is best option for travel is by sea. Underwater vehicles remain most effective forms of travel as water acts as a buffer against mind scans. Best option for travel on land remain jungle regions were dense coverage offers best concealment against satellite survelliance.

3) This working group will use no A.I based technology

4) Members of this working group must all volunteer for memory erasure and brain surgery. After operations members will have memories erased from the analytical mind and be placed in civilian commuinities. A rotation shift for operations will be in effect. One unit will be active while others are inactive. When the inactive unit swaps duties with active unit, extraction and implantation sites on land will be used. ‘Crossover Points’ at extraction/implantation sites will be operational with one unit ‘awakening’ and the other unit ‘going back to sleep’ within seconds. This will happen by the touching of hands, key words and other hypnotic and technological triggers.

5) The rescued children and clones must form the continued membership of working group. All clones will be taught to regard each other as twin brothers and sisters. They will be raised with their own separate names and identities.

6) A set amount of service time in working group must be agreed upon, with a beginning active duty and retirement date specifically agreed upon. The reason being that said clones with their own identities will be utilised in civilian communities to take the place of active members. These clone units will ‘share memories and have a more than one ‘timetrack’. Namely one clone will take on the identity of the other at crossover points. This will be accomplished by utilising powerful non-A.I computers which can record, delete and download memories into human beings.

7) These clones can only ‘wear’ more than one timetrack up until a certain age before permanent damage is caused ( often around the age of thirty ). They must delete false memories and intergrate authentic memories into one single timetrack after retirement. This process must be done as quickly as possible. They will then have one single clear track which will lead to a fully functioning individual which can operate in civilian society. They will now be able to present the facts of their life to the public ( if the case may be ) for greater public awareness of the problem facing mankind. The A.I based system will now have access to all data of course but as the individual is now retired and has no knowledge of operational details, this will not matter. The next generation for the working group will be recruited and this will allow working group to stay one step ahead of the A.I system.

8) Current operations may include helping retired members to remember there past with occasional and brief meetings. However these must be strictly limited as danger potential high. Under no circumstances may active members brief retired members on current ops.

9) As membership grows and increased numbers of A.I based operations are neutralised and A.I facilties are destroyed.

10) This increases as until the A.I network is completely shut down on the planet.

11) This working group wil also operate off planet, responding to threats or assisting similair groups off planet. Clones/twins will be left in place when off planet

12) Success of ops continues until A.I network is completely shut down in all galactic sectors.

15th July 2009

Important differences between Ascended Machine Technology and Artificial Intelligence

1) Races and lifeforms exist, that
etc

16th July 2009
James the above quoted material from the first page of this thread is some of the best I have seen you write. And I've been reading your stuff since before you showed up at Avalon. I assume you wrote it from memory? Regardless, it is clear, well reasoned and challenging.

I was reminded of it when watching the video of Duncan O'Finioan at the Project Camelot Conference in Los Angeles. He describes the program with which he was involved but then pauses and asks the audience, "How do we stop this?" (around 0:14:20) The audience has no answer, but I was thinking of the children referenced in the first point of "Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence". This is what you were, isn't it?

Somewhere later on this thread you mentioned that you have come across some highly effective techniques for memory recovery/deprogramming. Reading the front page of ProjectCamelot.net today I see that O'Finian is moving forward with a support group for similar. Have you been in contact? Perhaps you could be of assistance to each other.

Whatever happens, I thank you for coming forward.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 10-05-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #247
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
James the above quoted material from the first page of this thread is some of the best I have seen you write. And I've been reading your stuff since before you showed up at Avalon. I assume you wrote it from memory? Regardless, it is clear, well reasoned and challenging.

I was reminded of it when watching the video of Duncan O'Finioan at the Project Camelot Conference in Los Angeles. He describes the program with which he was involved but then pauses and asks the audience, "How do we stop this?" (around 0:14:20) The audience has no answer, but I was thinking of the children referenced in the first point of "Solutions to the threat of Artificial Intelligence". This is what you were, isn't it?

Somewhere later on this thread you mentioned that you have come across some highly effective techniques for memory recovery/deprogramming. Reading the front page of ProjectCamelot.net today I see that O'Finian is moving forward with a support group for similar. Have you been in contact? Perhaps you could be of assistance to each other.

Whatever happens, I thank you for coming forward.
I wrote those papers under extreme pressure when my daughter was in Bristol hospital this year. Yes I have been in contact with Duncan over the phone and by email in the past. I am no longer in contact with him. Our commuinications are either being blocked or he doesn't want to speak to me. Either was it is a shame.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #248
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Back to veterinary medicine re project/aristocratic leaders -

Why do gerbils eat their babies?

sometimes the mothers get stressed out and/or need protein

Rx: I recommend trips to the spa. The hot springs in Budapest are nice.

-----------------------

James - STRATEGY: Because they giggle and delight! in pain, it's silly to be a warrior with sadomasochists. We must take their status and money, instead. Ideas?

Comments by the SYNBIOSAFE project team* to the UK Royal Society’s Call for Views on Synthetic Biology
http://royalsociety.org/downloaddoc.asp?id=4766
Old 10-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #249
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Maps -

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...fflimits_7.htm

http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/secret5.htm

RAF Bentwaters (underground base) "Larry Warren, the UFO investigator and co-author with Peter Robbins of the book, Left at East Gate, who was taken to a secret, deep underground base beneath the American military base at Bentwaters in southern England."--Sauder
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=5412

Last edited by no caste; 10-06-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:59 PM   #250
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched the Duncan O Finioan conference talk- he mentioned his alternative personality is OMEGA UNIT 197- I'd suggest that Duncan be wary of people who want to help- unless you get to know them deeply over years- all the answers are inside you brother- trust your feelings!
See when the woman offered to help with 'psych' methods- Duncan crossed his arms over his heart- intuition was saying not to trust.
As mentioned before, I am ALPHA X4566-2 and save myself with highly effective de-programming methods.

From the film

'Angel Heart'