Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool THE WATCHER Directional Change

New course of action to be implemented in due course
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

By way of explanation. Liken disclosure to a train, its journey started after WW2 and slowly
and surely it made its way along the tracks to the envisioned 'Disclosure Terminus'.
Make no mistake, this is a very strictly controlled train, monitored rigidly, it must meet
the requirements long ago set down for final disclosure to the masses. Disclosure will be
what 'they' want it to be, moulded, shaped, formed and colored the way 'they' want it.
Along the journey many insiders, whistleblowers, researchers get on the train, gladly
looking towards their part in the final open disclosure. The conductor regularly comes
along and checks each persons ticket (disclosure claims) and decides if it meets the
preset agenda of the controllers or not. If it does they remain on the train to the end.
If not they are requested to leave the train at the next station. Anyone whose ticket
(disclosure claims) oppose the narrow restricted limits imposed by them is rapidly
thrown from the train. Anyone whom threatens to expose the contrived and controlled
agenda of final disclosure will be ejected from the train.
Now you know.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Note: I intended to post this note on your old thread.

predictive programming almost as its happening now
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17262
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Who's hand is on the throttle?
Who's hand is on the brake?

The cars full of civilians that keep merging from side rail lines; where do they come from? And the ones that get disconnected and a switch thrown, where do they go?

Why are there certain rail cars we're not allowed to look in?

I tried to bail off the train and walk safely behind, and off the side of the track, so that I could explore where my car came from, but damn if there wasn't a car that came by with a mail hook that snatched me back up and pulled me back in.

I'm also worried someone may have blown up a bridge or tunnel in attempts to stop the train.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

What happened to the old thread, what if a newbie wanted to read it, is it archived?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

They insisted the thread was to be pulled, and pulled it was. They have full printouts of entire thread. As far as I am aware it is not archived anywhere. Unfortunate loss, so many good kind souls have put their hearts into that. String pullers will always win.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

The little 'they' of Bill & Kerry or the bigger 'they' of so called PTB/W?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #8
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry probably have no idea its gone anyways or would concern themselves over it even if they knew!!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
New course of action to be implemented in due course
So please, lets leave it at that till new direction process is in place...........
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that people can try to do the right thing...and try to help make the world a better place...but that the hidden SuperPowers have other ideas. They have something like a 1,000 year plan...and nothing will be allowed to interfere with it. Jordan Maxwell seemed pretty resigned to a dark future for humankind. We keep getting chided for being the new kids on the block. I think this is total BS. I feel like very powerful forces are making an example out of the human race...so that no other uppity races or planets make an attempt to become truly free. Well if this is the way it's going to be...I want off. I will not participate in this cr@p. Or do I have a choice in the matter? I just don't relish the idea of an eternity of tyranny. But this seems to be the divine plan. I feel so f....ng loved. We can thrash around..trying to figure things out...if we wish. But if we get too smart...we'll get stepped on...like a bug.

I was having a bad day...and my rant was somewhat tangential...but that was how I felt...and it seemed to be related to the plug-pulling. I'm usually more optimistic. Still...the substance of the rant should be considered as a distinct possibility.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-11-2009 at 03:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:27 AM   #11
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry for the loss, Watcher.

All good things...

For now...
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #12
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They insisted the thread was to be pulled, and pulled it was. They have full printouts of entire thread. As far as I am aware it is not archived anywhere. Unfortunate loss, so many good kind souls have put their hearts into that. String pullers will always win.
They always seem to know when I haven't been able to save.

The last time this happened, I was asked why they would do this, if they want disclosure. They being those in control of making the decisions of what and when can be disclosed, and even deleting and retracting information already given. They being the "string pullers" as you have put it.
Myself, I think that there are some of the string pullers not wanting disclosure.
They've tried to stop and discredit you in almost every way possible. And failed. So now they are trying to stop it by removing your audience.
By letting you give a little bit, then taking it away in such a manner. They are making the people feel frustrated, disheartened, and finally, disinterested and they leave.
In 5 years I've been observing these forums, I've seen this happen many times, and lost many friends.

this of course is my own opinion as to why this keep happening. I could be wrong, as I haven't talked to the "string pullers" in person. But I just wanted to leave my idea here, incase anyone was getting disheartened, frustrated. They might see a view as to a possible reason why.

My suggestion; Save/back up daily to paper, disk, flash. Then when they do it again, you can go back at them.

BTW

Then we could be bad little students, and copy and paste! Wouldn't that p*ss them off! ROFL.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 11-10-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kari lynn i'm sure some will have kept some info.
can't believe this has happened and the way it was done!
I would like to know what this new course of action maybe hm!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What? This was the most popular thread on PA with a lot of great information! Why would they "pull it" I hate those words since 9/11 btw
That is WRONG if you ask me. I am so sorry Watcher

Is there any way to request they be archived for those who would like to read them?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has there been an 'official' explanation of what occurred? I can understand some oversight and guidance of the disclosure process...so that it occurs in a relatively harmless manner. Many things may be shocking and upsetting to a lot of people (including me). But Avalon seems to be an appropriate place to reveal many deep, dark secrets...as well as providing positive and uplifting information. There is a time and a place for just about everything.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-10-2009 at 02:42 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #16
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't back anything up. So, as I remember it: 5992 Psy-ops, some discussions about the trains and who might be on them, buckling up cargo, UN jeeps, who funds films and slips information (NSA) to filmmakers for the public, comes up with terms like 'DNA activation'. There were hand-drawn maps of Peasemore facility underground 1980's and the security uniform, with talk of a black box (?).

There was a lawyer going after the Obama birth certificate thing, which I've also heard (Ken* NSA somebody, will post link as name comes to me) is also an Israeli maybe Lieberman effort.

For my part, The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich reminded me of Milla Jovovich Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation (Opened September 21, 2007)

Resident Evil: Extinction

It all seems to fit with Umbrella Corp's de-population plans right now. There were other 'come togethers' like AI, biometrics, robotics, quantum computing, naval wars and undersea bases, natural time portals (crystal caves).

There was a grey avatar for Watcher - red card soccer game - I wondered who the midfielder was. In soccer, it's a 'general' on the field, plans the plays, like Napoleon or Aristotle/Alexander. It looks like this string puller (puppeteer/s, midfielder) just nuked the game instead. {big shot, big shots}

Watcher also asked an angel for a star. I don't care about thread ratings, so I paid no mind and wouldn't know how to do it anyway (with no inclination to learn). There was also a question about why nobody was walking 'through'. Through what?

PS - I saved this!

Last edited by no caste; 11-24-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Kari lynn i'm sure some will have kept some info.
can't believe this has happened and the way it was done!
I would like to know what this new course of action maybe hm!
Indeed, someone did! I'm hoping between the two of us, we have it pretty much intact. Waiting to see.

As I said, from watching this happen repeatedly over the 5 yrs I've been on the forums, It's usually one of several things that have happened.
A. new department head comes into play and changes rules. Or the US NSA comes for a visit. Either way, it's a flexation of muscles. (I like calling it Testrosterone reflux, every so often it just bubbles up on them, they can't help themselves!)

B. something contained within information was "restricted" and was deleted, to prevent people from going back and regaining that information.
ei. "The Artifact" consisting of 5 DNA linked human/artifact units that is powerful enough to either destroy or save the world, depending on who has control of it in it's entirety.

C. and probably most often; the thread got off track, of the direction they wanted it/us to go, so they delete it in hopes they can start over and steer it/us in the right way or shall I say, the way they WANT it/us to go. (can we say Mind Control? Oops, did I just say that out loud?)

D. And lastly as I said, there are those within the agency that DON'T want disclosure, and I believe this constant give a little, take it all back, is their way of trying to remove the interest of Barry's audience. Each time it's happened, I've seen friends leave the forum and go elsewhere, because they couldn't handle the confusion, and conflict, they being disheartened and disappointed.

Me, I'm hanging around till someone points me in the direction of who's knee to kick! lol
Old 11-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I didn't back anything up. So, as I remember it: 5992 Psy-ops, some discussions about the trains and who might be on them, buckling up cargo, UN jeeps, who funds films and slips information (NSA) to filmmakers for the public, comes up with terms like 'DNA activation'. There were hand-drawn maps of Peasemore facility underground 1980's and the security uniform, with talk of a black box (?).

There was a lawyer going after the Obama birth certificate thing, which I've also heard (Ken* NSA somebody, will post link name comes to me) is also an Israeli maybe Lieberman effort.

For my part, The Fourth Kind with Milla Jovovich reminded me of Milla Jovovich Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation (Opened September 21, 2007)

Resident Evil: Extinction

It all seems to fit with Umbrella Corp's de-population plans right now. There were other 'come togethers' like AI, biometrics, robotics, quantum computing, naval wars and undersea bases, natural time portals (crystal caves).

There was a grey avatar for Watcher - red card soccer game - I wondered who the midfielder was. In soccer, it's a 'general' on the field, plans the plays, like Napoleon or Aristotle/Alexander. It looks like this string puller (puppeteer/s, midfielder) just nuked the game instead. {big shot, big shots}

Watcher also asked an angel for a star. I don't care about thread ratings, so I paid no mind and wouldn't know how to do it anyway (with no inclination to learn). There was also a question about why nobody was walking 'through'. Through what?

Tactics - isolate, fragment, remove resources, delete trains of thought

PS - I saved this!
Let me help you out with our memory a bit. ROFL.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #19
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Key parts of the thread will ALWAYS survive someplace ...
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

It's back! Thanks guys!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

well i'm hanging around, been here from the beginning so not going now, what ever which way they wish to guide us, we have the info in the memory that they can't delete oooops!!! perhaps they can lol!!

Any here who have been following Barry since day one will know what i mean when i say his work will not be lost!
Oh those avatars the one with the grey holding the red card could it be his train ticket which is mentioned by the watchers. well barry has been dumped at some station or other only hope he can get home.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #22
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

There should be some trackability by those whom maintain this site.
It is extremely odd if indeed Kerry and Bill may not know, but yet could find out. Then again on the opposite end of the spectrum, as I paraphrase the quote "they would not concern themselves over it even if they knew".

Why is that?
Why haven't Barry been interviewed?

Who or what criteria drives who gets interviewed?
I know they take "requests", but is there a list we can reference for those members of this forum and who they would like to see interviewed, compared to whom actually was? That way we can see if Bill and Kerry are truly putting our money (donations, subscriptions) where their mouth is.

I encourage all of you to pay close attention to who's doing what, who's not, who's getting interviewed, who isn't, and what do they have to offer informationally. TRANSPARENCY is lacking on many of these websites that are claiming to be fighting for it...on your behalf.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
1) There should be some trackability by those whom maintain this site.
2) It is extremely odd if indeed Kerry and Bill may not know, but yet could find out. 3) Then again on the opposite end of the spectrum, as I paraphrase the quote "they would not concern themselves over it even if they knew".

4) Why is that?
Why haven't Barry been interviewed?

5) Who or what criteria drives who gets interviewed?
6) I know they take "requests", but is there a list we can reference for those members of this forum and who they would like to see interviewed, compared to whom actually was? 7) That way we can see if Bill and Kerry are truly putting our money (donations, subscriptions) where their mouth is.

I encourage all of you to pay close attention to who's doing what, who's not, who's getting interviewed, who isn't, and what do they have to offer informationally.
8) TRANSPARENCY is lacking on many of these websites that are claiming to be fighting for it...on your behalf.
I see 8 questions or issues to address. I'll do as much as I have time for, when I have the time, plus look up some supporting links.

1) I can see that THE WATCHER (TW) deleted the threads himself as he was ordered to do by those who control him. (Is that the right term?) As he stated in post #6 of this thread.

2) I doubt Bill and Kerry know about this. The moderators, who are the ones that almost 100% run the forum now, just found out about it.

3) What control do Bill and Kerry have over those who control TW?

4) I don't know the relationship between Bill and Kerry and THE WATCHER. There must be something there as TW was set up with his own subforum, and when certain issues arose, he was defended, and Kerry made him moderator of his subforum, so that he would have control over the content.

5) Bill and Kerry have explained this numerous times. There is no agenda, they just go with the flow and with their intuition. They had no idea of the whirlwind they would be swept up in.

6) There is no list that I know of. I heard it said one time, on their radio show if I remember correctly, they did not interview someone because they did not totally believe the story - or have all the information they needed to make that decision - might have been Billy Meier. They are so busy now, they are running as fast as they can 24/7.

7) They are doing exactly what they set out to do and no one is controlling them.

8) "Transparency" is their favorite word - what does Bill say -- something like - no one is more transparent than Kerry and I.

Last edited by Karen; 11-11-2009 at 03:50 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #24
olgraybear
Avalon Senior Member

Do we find a train station and wait for the train?

Or do we buy ticket to go in a certain direction?

Thanks,,,,
olgraybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #25
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Let me help you out with our memory a bit. ROFL.
Here, let me transcribe it

BLACK BOX: To be worn at all times in & around base & when travelling to & from base (computer chip activates device when within X number of miles of base). This 'stabilises.' Hence the voice being told that I would be 'disrupted-disabled' if I approached closer than 10 miles to AL/499, because not having my 'black box' anymore, the generators would disable me within that distance. Anyone who is microchipped would suffer various stages of disablement within the area if not 'stabilised' by this device.

So, the internal microchip(s) - which also transmits RF voice com to skull (specific location in head, because you see diplomats all twitchy the same way) (?) - interfaces with the OFF black box. The ON black box neutralizes the radio wave frequencies; it's all standard issue. It works as a geo fence, security parameter.

The microchip is also a receiver, capable of paralysis-disablement (and/or unconsciousness?). The 'generator' is a transmission tower at AL/499 at base, that has adjustable amplitude or phase modulation, or some way to crank it up. Personnel are likely assigned unit numbers, to monitor them in the facility, i.e. locations etc via RF signals.

It's my best guess. This sounds terrible, by the way.