Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Plane intentionally crashed into Gov. Buliding - Austin Texas

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I'm putting up because I thought people here might be interested in a plane being intentionally crashed into a government building.

For those who notice numbers, check out the time stamps on each article.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fears...-or-cia-2010-2

At this link you can read what they are labeling as the pilot's "insane" manifesto. Read it... it doesn't sound so insane to me:

http://www.businessinsider.com/josep...nifesto-2010-2

Last edited by shiftmonkey; 02-18-2010 at 08:38 PM.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Plane intentionally crashed into Gov. Buliding - Austin Texas

Ya I saw it on the news channels and such, i find it highly symbolic myself, that poor guy.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

I read no hint of insanity in his writings. However this act of violence will only serve the criminal's purposes. I'm sure the corporate media will put a spin on this that only serves them.

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

If the manifesto is really Joe Stack's, then he has been given a "voice." It makes me sad that he did it in this way...and I don't think he was insane...just driven to the overwhelming desire to make the insanity of our present situation a "talking point." For that, good for him. I can totally relate to what he said. I know that most Americans are scared sh!tless that big bro will find some way to punish them for nothing...we are not asleep, guys, we are afraid. There is sometimes wisdom in keeping your head low. This, of course, is to the benefit of the ones controlling and sucking away our only savings. I feel like I'm living in a bad science fiction movie. Or reading about the communists in the 1950's and 1960's in the history books. But it's all too true. God help us all.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #5
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

Repost...Sorry 'bout that.

This is the man's supposed suicide letter. It speaks for itself:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...ter.pdf?hpt=T1
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Oh my God.....How sad.........
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

his 6 page letter

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...102stack1.html

(likely an idea to post it all - since, likely it will be taken down too)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

The man writes very well, and doesnt come across as an aimless killer or as suicidal. So at the risk of sounding all conspiratorial, something doesnt smell right with this whole thing. So who will benefit? Yall know the answer to that one.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
The man writes very well, and doesnt come across as an aimless killer or as suicidal. So at the risk of sounding all conspiratorial, something doesnt smell right with this whole thing. So who will benefit? Yall know the answer to that one.
I am going to have to agree. I will not speculate as to the exact meaning of all this. It will show eventually. But Just from the looks of the reporting, I feel that this is something involved with agency help.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The whole thing stinks if you ask me. Crashes a plane at full speed into a building and only one person is killed? Does not add up. Lets see here, where have we heard this before.

Man becomes disgruntled with the American Government. Then that man battles with the American Government for a few decades. Then he flies a plane into the side of a building.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?

If they role out any new laws against speaking out against the government because if this then you will know it that it stinks to high heaven.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You realize they could now classify anyone who speaks out against the policies of the government as a terrorist now right?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #12
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
You realize they could now classify anyone who speaks out against the policies of the government as a terrorist now right?
They have already done that,

But in all retrospect they could be using this as an axcuse to over tax austin again to do what ever., last time they raised taxes was to the smoker and claimed they needed the money to help build up the school system, so i waited 6 months down the road then took a trip to my sons school, the only change i saw where flat screen tv's in the main office with school and local comercials on it and one extra in school police officer.

It looks like a local version of 911 to me.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:50 AM   #13
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Sad..... but the guy was no dummy.
You cannot do a suicide on a Life Insurance policy and collect, without the premium going 2 years.
So.... To cover his debt and take care of his family..
He
A) Torched the house to collect on the house insurance.
B) Commited suicide so his wife and child could collect on the life insurance premium.
C) Showed IRS he was unhappy with their Gestapo tactics thinking he was destroyed.

I don't know what the IRS will collect with his wife being the inheriter.
I don't know his estate planning.
I really dont think he torched his house and died without thinking a little farther into it.
I will not even argue the morality of it.
I believe that's it motive.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 AM   #14
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

just read on wearechange that mainstream news is suggesting this is the work of a "tea party" extremist

honestly, the guy's writing is not insane. it's totally rational and makes perfect sense.

Do I agree with his decision? Not really, but I can't believe the media is taking THAT angle with this!
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #15
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:41 AM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones to the rescue! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStYTRvOT0M http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-h...e-plane-crash/

In the second link...the young lady says that the plane was low enough to see the pilot...but she didn't see the pilot. Hmmm. She also said that fire and hazmat vehicles were ready to go close by before the plane crashed. Hmmm. Is there confirmation of the positively identified pilot's body being removed from the scene? Did anyone see the pilot flying the plane before the crash? How about the radar data? Traffic controller statements, etc? Probably just a lone nut. Why is it always a lone nut? Hmmmmm.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-19-2010 at 07:16 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:20 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It doesn't matter if he makes sense or not.

He chose a very poor way to get it across and it should not be condoned.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #18
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It doesn't matter if he makes sense or not.

He chose a very poor way to get it across and it should not be condoned.
I think the guy is a hero . People here have forgotten that when the laws of the government are unjust , the citizen has the right to take arms against that government . That' s what happened at the time of the civil war in the USA . Now the situation is reaching the point of civil war . The signs are there for everybody to see . People are stocking up on food , ammunitions and weapons . In the original revolution only a small percentage of the population took arms and succeeded . If only 5 percent of the population participate to the new revolution that will be 15 million people that is many time the size of the US army . Of course guerrilla tactics will be used and small independent teams will wreck for good the government's ability to govern and collect taxes . People should do well to see the movie " The battle of Algiers " by the Italian filmmaker Pontecorvo .
I believe that a lot of people in the world feel the same on those issues .
People should read the comments people have made on this issue on the "infowar" website to get a feel about the reality .
I do not know what the 2012 will bring but I think that when the government policies are to reduce the population , the population has the divine right to exterminate the government leaders .

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 02-19-2010 at 10:16 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This time it's an infowar. Running in the streets sucks. I think we're about half-way through this infowar...and it has everything to do with 'disclosure'. Alex Jones is a gutsy, clear-thinking crusader who I admire greatly. But his style is not my style. I don't listen to his show much anymore...because I don't wish to program myself with anger and turmoil. I really don't think violence is the answer at all...at home or abroad. Even if it was the answer...the technology out there is utterly devastating. Consider the AA-12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnrizaO-X00 That diabolical device would make quite a mess...wouldn't it? Of course...if foreign troops and extraterrestrials come marching down my street...who knows?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-19-2010 at 09:49 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #20
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Orthy ,

Yes i know what you mean . I bought the Half Past human reports and the picture painted there is very bleak and i can see the signs . I agree that the underbelly of all the problems is " Disclosure " but who knows if we will ever see it . In the meantime the conditioning of the population continues with Hollywood . I wish it was possible to achieve a good outcome a la Gandhi , but the NWO will never relinquish their control peacefully . They will fight and will be exterminated . History has a habit of repeating itself over and over . I would not be surprised if another Kristallnacht is in the pipeline . After all a certain group has been thrown out from over 60 countries in the last 2000 years .
Old 02-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #21
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently Andrew Joseph Stack struck a nerve with a lot of people, despite the spin from several sources attempting to portray him as crazy and to marginalize all who sympathize with him. Within hours following the plane crash and the spread of information about his manifesto, dozens of Facebook support groups for Stack were created. However, these were swiftly closed down by Facebook. I have not yet seen the argument for doing so, although at least two news outlets have followed up on this development:

Facebook takes down groups supporting Austin crash pilot at Wikinews
Kamakazi pilot Joe Stack, who crashed plane into Austin building, hailed by anti-government groups at New York Daily News
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #22
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

When the Tibetan monk burned himself alive protesting the Vietnam war, no one called him a lone nut.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #23
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

I think the bigger picture here, and what this event signifies more than anything, is the increasing civil unrest conflict and instability in America, especially since and after 9/11.

If you look at all the comments at the bottom of these mainstream articles, you'll find people fighting over whether its left or right and which political party is to blame.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #24
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I think the bigger picture here, and what this event signifies more than anything, is the increasing civil unrest conflict and instability in America, especially since and after 9/11.

If you look at all the comments at the bottom of these mainstream articles, you'll find people fighting over whether its left or right and which political party is to blame.
Really it does not matter to which party the pilot of the plane belonged . The parties are divisions of the population and we know who and what that suits .
What is important is his gesture of defiance and rebellion . Now about Facebook , as we have seen i, t can be used to the advantage of the people at large . It so happens consistently the owners of that secret service outfit might be forced to close it . Wouldn't that be great ?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #25
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Really it does not matter to which party the pilot of the plane belonged . The parties are divisions of the population and we know who and what that suits .
What is important is his gesture of defiance and rebellion . Now about Facebook , as we have seen i, t can be used to the advantage of the people at large . It so happens consistently the owners of that secret service outfit might be forced to close it . Wouldn't that be great ?
ENWO....

I had to sit down and think about this one...I spoke to the wife last night and her exact words were "The blood suckers got what they deserved"

For she is a dainty flower

Not really...they were folks going to work...trying to scrape a living out...feeding their families

Just like you and me

Yeah they work for the MAN...but don't a lot of us do...A company owned by a company...owned by a Rockefeller

If he burned himself in front of the building....then that is an act of rebellion and holds a statement.

Don't take folks with you....it's eternally selfish.

But it should never get to the point it did....Take all that energy and funnel it into making a difference.

In my opinion...he took the easy ride out

Staying

Now there's the hard part

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote