Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
franciejones
Banned

Default My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

I have never started a thread here. I do it out of desperation today.
I followed a thread that led me to a very good video on you tube. It happens to be about ET's however ----
It shows a lot of the destruction in Iraq and when I see those things I feel as though my soul is dying.
It is election day and I know it does not really matter..that it is an illusion so I get zero comfort from any possibilities that a "new" president may provide.

I don't mean to be a downer but I just feel I need to get these things out of my head before these thoughts do too much damage. I feel so connected to people and when I see evidence of their pain and anguish I feel it as though I am there with them. I am having a "despair" day I suppose. My soul is telling me to reach out to Avalon. I am at work and struggling not to burst into tears. I am happy that I have all of you as my friends and I appreciate this chance to talk.

I do apologize if I have caused others to feel sad or unhappy by posting this. I mean to do no harm, I just need to feel your presence right now as I do really feel that my soul is dying right now. Thank you for being here.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

hi franciejones,

well all I can say is life is mysterious dont take it too serious.

I am glad that you all are here too. Avalon has been a great thing for many people. You guys are amazing...keep up the hard work it is much more important then we can probably even imagine.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Dear Francy,

tears are a good thing.
Crying for the pain and the struggles people have to endure is a good thing to do.

It is not your personal doing or fault and you know that.

What you can do is go inside and aknowledge you , being human, did cause harm one time.
Forgive yourself for what you once caused and send all your love to all who are involved in war and struggle..not just the victims but also the perpetrators.

I love you for being so open on this forum about your feelings.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
franciejones
Banned

Thanks so much. I appreciate your thoughts and love you as well. After I posted my thread, I went into the restroom here at work and sent out my love to the people of this planet who are suffering this moment. I felt an intense wave of energy leave from my chest and forehead. I filled it with my love and care and although it did not make me "feel better" it did give me a sense of relief to share my love with others.

Thank you again Jenny for your lovely post.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

The feeling you are having embrace them as they are helping you to grow. Yes like you I live with images of so many injustices committed across this planet. Yet this reality can make you stronger and ground you into becoming a better person, friend, parent, lover etc. Have a great Day and stay humble is great. Good thread keep your genuine thoughts coming.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
grandmakaren
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Francie,
You have already recieved some very goodand kind support and am so glad for you that it has helped. Please remember that you are a wonderful being and that you have send you love to those you see in pain there are your friends here sending our love for you in your pain.

When I have days like this I have found the music of Celtic Woman comfort my soul so if you have not heard theri music maybe that would help you. Here is their URL http://www.celticwoman.com/ Youtube also has many of their songs if music is something you find helpful

Love and Blessings,
Grandma karen
grandmakaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
franciejones
Banned

Thank you to both Frank and Karen. I feel comforted knowing that my words were communicated and understood by people here. I will continue to meditate on sending my love to those who are suffering in hopes of giving my brother and sister souls some comfort and aid.

Karen-I will check out the music as I do find sounds such as the Solfeggio Frequencies do help me on a soul level.

Love to all.

Francie
Old 11-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #8
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Francie,

"I went into the restroom here at work and sent out my love to the people of this planet who are suffering this moment. I felt an intense wave of energy leave from my chest and forehead. I filled it with my love and care and although it did not make me 'feel better' it did give me a sense of relief to share my love with others" (Francie).

Your experience is a wonderful example of Event Temples (ET) in action. Presumably you are aware of www.eventtemples.com. The energy you sent out will indeed be felt by those in the region/s to where you sent it, as James at ET explains.

On another note, there is no universal definition in English of what a soul is, and so I'm not exactly clear which definition you are using when you say you feel as if your soul is dying. The one which would most fit the words you use is that the soul is a deep part of the psyche. If this is what you mean I empathize. If by soul you mean individuated spirit, or spirit, know that the spirit is inviolable and never dies or even gets sick; it is the perfect frequency of Source that is ever within calling, beckoning to bring it into our lives so they can be enriched and thereby enrich the lives of others also.

You may not be aware of it but you have shown you are already doing this. Thanks for sharing your wonderful example of how we can all help heal a troubled area.

Let us all, here, take a moment to do the same.

Warm regards,

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Thank you to both Frank and Karen. I feel comforted knowing that my words were communicated and understood by people here. I will continue to meditate on sending my love to those who are suffering in hopes of giving my brother and sister souls some comfort and aid.

Karen-I will check out the music as I do find sounds such as the Solfeggio Frequencies do help me on a soul level.

Love to all.

Francie
Hi Francie,

Here is a poem Softy left in my social group " the Sanctuary ".
I think it's beautifull and conveys comfort and peace.

May it reach you with kindness and bring light to your souL

Kindness
mudra

I'll rest my arm upon your shoulder,
And whisper the words you need to hear.
I'll rest my comfort on your mind,
I promise you now theres nothing to fear.

So sit down, and spill your soul.
I'll piece you back together,
And make you whole.

I'll rest my head upon your shoulder,
And show you the love you need to see.
I'll rest my warmth upon your ice,
I promise you now you'll soon be free.

And make you whole.

Don't let this dark shade the bright,
Or let the pain undermine the light.
Just sit back and let yourself loose,
I promise to cut you from this noose.

And make you whole.

You can trust me, you can confide.
Let me be the one, to be your guide,

I can show you the way,
The way to be one again.
And make you whole.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #10
franciejones
Banned

Chris and Mudra,

Thank you both very much for you kind thoughts that you shared with me. I am glad I started the thread as fear/insecurity almost stopped me from doing so.

Chris-your words are very wise and helped me greatly!

Mudra-the poem you shared truly gave me insight and warmth.

Thanks to both of you again.

Love,

Francie
Old 11-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing you feelings with us, it is good to do so, you are not allone. I send you my love and understanding. Its a hard time we live in and we must stay close together
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I have never started a thread here. I do it out of desperation today.
I followed a thread that led me to a very good video on you tube. It happens to be about ET's however ----
It shows a lot of the destruction in Iraq and when I see those things I feel as though my soul is dying.
It is election day and I know it does not really matter..that it is an illusion so I get zero comfort from any possibilities that a "new" president may provide.

I don't mean to be a downer but I just feel I need to get these things out of my head before these thoughts do too much damage. I feel so connected to people and when I see evidence of their pain and anguish I feel it as though I am there with them. I am having a "despair" day I suppose. My soul is telling me to reach out to Avalon. I am at work and struggling not to burst into tears. I am happy that I have all of you as my friends and I appreciate this chance to talk.

I do apologize if I have caused others to feel sad or unhappy by posting this. I mean to do no harm, I just need to feel your presence right now as I do really feel that my soul is dying right now. Thank you for being here.

Hi franciejones you have come to the right place to share your emotion's for Avalon is where your brother's and sister's of like mind reside.

At this very moment your heart is resonating a higher frequency energy of love and compassion for you are feeling the pain and suffering that is going on in Irak. You are probably feeling a sense of hopelessness but let me remined you that you through the power of thaught and intent can CO-CREATE a new reality. Know this and send your thoughts out to these people and imagine a positive outcome for them and you will have done your part in co-creating a new reality for them.

Mankind is curently evolving into a higher density which is causing your higher self conciousness to be awakened to the new reality that we are all ONE and as such are all interconnected with one another.

Be happy think of a song that makes you feel good or go for a walk. Get your mind off of these negative feeling's, "one must not freeze these thaughts", let go of them for they will just drain you out.

Ace of Hearts
-- ----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #13
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

May the love and compassion that you feel for others reflects back to you and illuminate your life .
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
franciejones
Banned

martina, Ace of Hearts and utopiandreamer,

Thank you for your thoughts and loving kindness. I am so grateful for all of the loving responses.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

franciejones

I feel for you.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

francie,

I have had many such days/moments in the last few months, sometimes from the briefest glimpse of a vision of the future. I started to watch the video you mentioned and stopped. It just wasn't what I needed right now!

Your soul may be hurting, but my interpretation is that what you are feeling is the grief that comes from deep compassion for those that have been/are/will be suffering. Compassion is a good thing.

I think you handled the situation well by sending love to those who are suffering. It is also important to send love to those who are CAUSING the suffering in order to "soften them up". When you can do so in private or with trusted friends, let the grief flow through you. Don't try to bottle it up.

Hang in there. Your heart is in the right place, and that's what matters.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Francie
I have been where you were earlier and you did the right thing.
"If your feeling blue find some one worse off than you"

Somtimes it is hard to find gratitude for a moment or two but we all have a lot to be gratfull for and through gratitude we are uplifted.

Other Chris has it right.
The soul is untouched by all this and is pure pristine ever new.
it is through difficult moments that we grow.
May there be few of those but much growth for you.
Everything is a blessing an opportunity if we can but see it.

With love chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #18
Worlds Beyond

Hello Francie,

Thank you for posting your feelings.. that was very brave and honest and open of you.. x

just wanted to let you know, I too have this experience, quite often, and sometimes just burst into tears as I am feeling it, even sometimes I just lie in bed and sob my heart out, as I can actually feel the suffering of others, their hurt and the injustice of how so many people are being forced to live or being affected by other's treatment...

I go through phases where I can't watch or read any news and have to immerse myself in positive visualising.. or painting "healing pictures".. but still, sometimes I do feel so utterly despairing of this world and the tragic hurts and suffering of so many, and I can really feel it so deeply in my heart and soul that sometimes feels like I want to curl up and die.... it's very hard and painful to experience this level of connection and awareness with others' (often 'strangers') lives, but you know, it also is a kind of different/deep level of spiritual awareness.

Can I share something with you? This is quite private and not something I'd have ever posted in public had you not been so open with us, but sometimes I get the overwhelming feeling that feel I literally don't belong here (Earth) and I'm/my soul is meant to be somewhere else, all I can feel is the pain and suffering in this world and I feel so helpless... and I actually get physical sensations, like I'm trapped/stuck here on earth, literally, and can't get off the planet!! I can only describe it a bit like being stuck in a lift! I know at some point I will be freed, but being here can be pretty bl**dy uncomfortable at times!! I know it sounds crazy, but it is real and quite frightening when this happens!

But hey .. I just wanted to let you know that your soul is not dying, nor shrinking... far from it you dear soul.. the very fact that you are experiencing such a deep connection to the pain and suffering of others is a sure sign your soul is VERY much alive and that your heart is very much in the right place... you are truly connecting with your fellow souls.. and that is sometimes painful, but hey.. what a wonderful thing to be able to experience such a connection, as it means you can sense others souls and hence hopefully help them!!

I would add one thing for you to take into account though, and I don;t mean to worry you at all with this.. but if you ever experience any level of physical pain when you are feeling other's suffering, then truly, find/ask for some guidance or help from a really good/qualified spiritual counsellor or healer.. nothing to worry about at all, jusy that (from experience) sometimes we can actually pick up the physical sensations others are going through, which really isn't so pleasant to go through!

But, you certainly did good and the right thing sending out those thoughts to them from your heart and I'd say keep on doing that as much and as often as possible, not just when you get these hurting feelings.

I've always been very sensitive to the pain/feelings of others, even as a small child, and have spent my life being told I'm "too sensitive" (as a put-down) when in fact, I am also repeatedly told (sometimes by those same people) what a "strong person" I am! But you know, our capacity to feel pain is only matched and equalled by our capacity to feel love and true compassion for others. Your heart and soul are wonderful guides and helpers.. even if sometimes they hurt (for yourself or for others). To feel the pain of another is hard, but it is also a gift. Truly. It is a gift and it is precious... and it can be used and/or developed into ways of really healing and helping others, should you wish to.

I'm not sure how you might take this, and I mean well by it, really I do.. try to take some time to really thank God/the Universe/your Angels.. (or whatever's appropriate to your beliefs) for giving you the ability to feel your feelings and being able to connect to your heart and sould so strongly .. it might be hard for you at moments like this (I really do understand how hard!) but please.. keep strong in your vulnerability and sensitivity.. for they are strengths and not a weaknesses and are very much a sign of the health and light in your soul.

I hope that helps in some small way.. please don't be afraid.. your soul sounds in pretty good shape!! I'm always more concerned when I come across people who DON'T feel for others, or sometimes even for themselves... or people who never cry.. they seem devoid of their heart-connection... now that would be a reason to worry if your soul is detaching and dying!

So Francie, thank you again for sharing your feelings and please, know that this is a GOOD thing you're able to feel this much for people, and make sure when you send out the positive, loving, helpful thoughts to others, that you also ask for some to come back to help you... as there are many people around the world who care and in some ways, all of us need some healing and help at times!

Hope this has been of some help.. sorry if I'm more wordy than useful (!).. . but I wish you light .. and a big protective, healing hug from the universe! x

In fact, I also wish that same hug to EVERYONE, whether in here or anywhere on earth. xxx
Old 11-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #19
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Francie
I have been where you were earlier and you did the right thing.
"If your feeling blue find some one worse off than you"

Somtimes it is hard to find gratitude for a moment or two but we all have a lot to be gratfull for and through gratitude we are uplifted.

Other Chris has it right.
The soul is untouched by all this and is pure pristine ever new.
it is through difficult moments that we grow.
May there be few of those but much growth for you.
Everything is a blessing an opportunity if we can but see it.

With love chris

feeler, Jnana and greybeard,

Thank you for your words. They have given me great insight!

Perhaps it was not my soul that was feeling grief earlier as others have pointed out. Soul is the only word that felt right about the part of me that was feeling as though it wanted to flee.
I have received wonderful guidance from this thread and through visitor messages and PM's. I am very grateful for all of the help I have been given. Everyone here is so lovely and I am so happy to have all of you as my friends.

Love,

Francie
Old 11-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #20
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I sent you a message already, but just sending you hugs and much love ...the reponses here are wonderful. There are a lot of caring, beautiful people on this website and I love being here. We are a family, a support system for each other and it's just extremely comforting.

Sending you much love; glad to have made a new friend,

Khristmaskathy
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #21
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond View Post
Hello Francie,

Thank you for posting your feelings.. that was very brave and honest and open of you.. x

Can I share something with you? This is quite private and not something I'd have ever posted in public had you not been so open with us, but sometimes I get the overwhelming feeling that feel I literally don't belong here (Earth) and I'm/my soul is meant to be somewhere else, all I can feel is the pain and suffering in this world and I feel so helpless... and I actually get physical sensations, like I'm trapped/stuck here on earth, literally, and can't get off the planet!! I can only describe it a bit like being stuck in a lift! I know at some point I will be freed, but being here can be pretty bl**dy uncomfortable at times!! I know it sounds crazy, but it is real and quite frightening when this happens!

I've always been very sensitive to the pain/feelings of others, even as a small child, and have spent my life being told I'm "too sensitive" (as a put-down) when in fact, I am also repeatedly told (sometimes by those same people) what a "strong person" I am! But you know, our capacity to feel pain is only matched and equalled by our capacity to feel love and true compassion for others. Your heart and soul are wonderful guides and helpers.. even if sometimes they hurt (for yourself or for others). To feel the pain of another is hard, but it is also a gift. Truly. It is a gift and it is precious... and it can be used and/or developed into ways of really healing and helping others, should you wish to.

I'm not sure how you might take this, and I mean well by it, really I do.. try to take some time to really thank God/the Universe/your Angels.. (or whatever's appropriate to your beliefs) for giving you the ability to feel your feelings and being able to connect to your heart and sould so strongly .. it might be hard for you at moments like this (I really do understand how hard!) but please.. keep strong in your vulnerability and sensitivity.. for they are strengths and not a weaknesses and are very much a sign of the health and light in your soul.

I hope that helps in some small way.. please don't be afraid.. your soul sounds in pretty good shape!! I'm always more concerned when I come across people who DON'T feel for others, or sometimes even for themselves... or people who never cry.. they seem devoid of their heart-connection... now that would be a reason to worry if your soul is detaching and dying!

So Francie, thank you again for sharing your feelings and please, know that this is a GOOD thing you're able to feel this much for people, and make sure when you send out the positive, loving, helpful thoughts to others, that you also ask for some to come back to help you... as there are many people around the world who care and in some ways, all of us need some healing and help at times!

Hope this has been of some help.. sorry if I'm more wordy than useful (!).. . but I wish you light .. and a big protective, healing hug from the universe! x

In fact, I also wish that same hug to EVERYONE, whether in here or anywhere on earth. xxx

Worlds Beyond..WOW! Thank you so very much for your beautiful post. I felt as though I were reading words that I myself had written. I can agree/relate/confirm everything you wrote. I am so honored that you felt compelled to share your private thoughts with me and the others reading this thread. I will do as you have advised and also send to you my love and appreciation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love to you across the pond! As a side note, I also have always been accused of being too sensitive and as an adult I am so grateful that I have this trait!

Love,
Francie
Old 11-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #22
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man

I can totally relate franciejones

my curiosity leads me to terrible facts and happenings all over the world

the worst one I saw was a film called "Occupation" concerning Palestine

I don't cry too often and when I do it is usually a good thing, like being overwhelmed with beauty or something like that, but this movie and other clips here and there where people are being mistreated sometimes rips me up, especially where animals are treated horribly

and I get mad, really mad...I see red

and I want to go out and punish, avenge, and seek justice. To carry out a retribution unheard of

I know it sounds dark and uncaring but sometimes I want the world to burn and feel that this "human" experiment is an utter failure. Sometimes I dont think we have earned the chances we have and want to see it all gone before there is more suffering, or we get off this rock to spread this disease further

then I cool down and get depressed for a few days and have to take a break from the videos that "hurt" so much, even though I want to know and learn

LOL I hope none of you think I am wacko for feeling this way sometimes, but if you do, I understand and it has only happened a few times in my life

don't feel alone
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
Suriel

Wink Re: My soul is hurting/shrinking/detaching/dying

Francie,

I send my love energy to you. In comfort of your soul,
you will know in your heart that your energy is a
blessing. Although the world is not perfect,
it is the perfection of your soul that makes
the world adjust to that perfection.

In time we will all awaken to the energy of the Divine.
The troubles you see now will become the past.
We evolve and learn from one another, when these
life lessons are learned we will move on to the next lesson
of love.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 11-04-2008, 07:15 PM   #24
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
don't feel alone

don't feel alone

Heretic

I feel with you.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #25
franciejones
Banned

Heretic, Kevin and feeler--thank you all so much. I love all of you so MUCH!

As an aside...Kevin, i saw your thread about staying or going....so glad you stayed and a big kiss to you right on the lips!!!!

As a matter of fact---big kisses to all RIGHT ON THE LIPS! Love you. (I happen to be a kissy/huggy person...so xoxoxoxo)

Francie