Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #76
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Wow Magamud... great post!

Peace

Michael
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #77
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Cosmic awareness will not abide by Corporate policy or Law my friends. These are old concepts that have served the wrong master in time. It should be self evident that this dynamic is in everything and when presented take the opportunity to loosen the bonds of oppression. Just say no! Integrity is everything when being transported in hyperspace...

Magamud...
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:09 AM   #78
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Some people seek spiritual enlightenment on the internet? Seriously?

Someone should create god's Twitter then.

Tweet the Thuban stuff and then we talk.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #79
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the totality of this thread? What sort of picture emerges in your mind? What are we really dealing with here? I'm fascinated by the Thuban stuff...regardless of whether it's true, partly true, mostly false...or pure unmitigated popycock. However...I don't want to get sucked into something which will start tweaking my neurons and introducing me to unsavory entities. How does one remain curious and open...without being a sucker? I've been looking more closely at the Q&A thread...but I'm still having a very difficult time getting into it. There are spiritual forces in the Universe which can run circles around a lot of us...but that doesn't mean that they love us...or that what they offer us is in our best interest. I don't wish to cry 'evil' or 'it's of the devil' everytime something new comes along...yet extreme discernment is a valuable virtue. Please help me discern what the hell is really going on with abraxasinas and the Thuban material.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #80
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I don't wish to cry 'evil' or 'it's of the devil' everytime something new comes along...yet extreme discernment is a valuable virtue. Please help me discern what the hell is really going on with abraxasinas and the Thuban material.

Ortho,
Let your heart and your mind be the judge. New paradigms always create havoc in the 'orthodox' community. Isn't it exciting to at least be a part of of the discussion?

Peace
Old 03-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #81
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Ortho,
Let your heart and your mind be the judge. New paradigms always create havoc in the 'orthodox' community. Isn't it exciting to at least be a part of of the discussion?

Peace
Yes and no. I've seen very, very bright and articulate theologians, televangelists, attorneys, gurus, scientists, and politicians promote utter rubbish in very pleasing, interesting, and overwhelming ways...such that the opposition...though correct...were made to look like utter idiots. I've seen very, very bright people get suckered into accepting utter rubbish. Just because something is new...doesn't mean that it's true. I don't trust my heart and mind...which is why I ask hundreds and hundreds of questions on this website.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #82
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't trust my heart and mind...which is why I ask hundreds and hundreds of questions on this website.

Ahhh Ortho... you're too much! hehe
Old 03-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Let's assume that abraxasinas is one of the key players in this Solar System...should they be treated as royalty...or cross-examined in a respectful yet trenchant manner? I fear 'Acts of God' 24/7. I fear that legion demonic buttons are within easy reach of some very shaky hands. I find myself pulling my punches constantly with everyone...because I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings. But I still come across as being irreverent and off the wall. I believe there is a key Human/Reptilian Hybrid who is the intercessor between the Reptilian and Human Races. I can't prove it...but that's what I presently think. I don't have a clue whether they are on our side or not. I worry about various hypothetical factions in Underground Bases and Motherships. I am very frightened by advanced technology weaponry...and by those who control these demonic devices. And then there is stuff like soul transference, cloning, soul scalping...and who knows what else? I perceive that we are truly on the precipice. I have tentatively proposed the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads as a rational means of getting this irrationality under control. But this is completely from an uninformed layman's point of view. I know very, very little with any certainty. I hardly know my name anymore...and that's on a good day.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There is something about abraxasinas and the Thuban Q &A Thread that I really like...and there is something I utterly dislike about it. I like a certain amount of technical jargon and galactic thinking. There is a void in my soul. I would love to travel in an advanced technology spacecraft with truly advanced human and non-human beings...without what I consider to be regressive thinking or actions of any type. My imagination is as close as I can get to this. I listen to various contactees, whistleblowers, insiders, et al...and then I watch Stargate SG-1 and "V", etc...and look at space-probe and Hubble images...and then use my imagination. I think I saw all of this most clearly as a child...when I built and flew small UFO's in my imagination. Something is really missing...which I wish to regain. As a child...I looked up at the stars and cried. Why? I drew the Solar System over and over and over again...day after day. Why? I imagined computers and frictionless magnetic gears which did not exist in the marketplace. Why? In the third-grade...while the other kids were at recess...I sat in on 10th grade biology lectures and made slides with my own blood...and viewed the blood cells under the microscope. Why? At the same time I read college science textbooks with great interest and understanding. Why? Then I grew up...got religion...got disillusioned...got screwed-up...and did absolutely nothing. Why? The internet is getting me back to where I wish to be intellectually and spiritually...but the process is painful and much too slow. But I'm beginning to make my peace with all of the new information. It's beginning to take hold...but I'm not necessarily in league with anyone else. It's all a composite. The abraxasinas thread is a part of that composite...genuine or bogus...benevolent or malevolent.

I'd like to think that abraxasinas is defecting from the darkside. I'd like to think that a lot of darkside information is being revealed...so as to neutralize it. I keep thinking that abraxasinas is playing a game with us. I'd like to think that a lot of defections from the darkside are occurring presently. I have seen some evidence of that in various places on the internet. I keep thinking that if the really evil kingpins and queenpins are reformed or removed...both human and non-human...that the rank and file humans and non-humans will get along just fine...after a gradual process of introduction...wherein no one is harmed or enslaved.

No one has posted on the Thuban Q&A Thread for quite a while now. I haven't seen abraxasinas or bigmo posting. What's going on. I made the last post...which was quite pointed. Did I overstate my case? Was it something I said? I truly mean no harm or hatred to anyone...human or non-human...demonic or angelic. I just want all enslavement, exploitation, and extermination to end...permanently. Don't take anything I say too seriously. I'm just thrashing around in cyberspace.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-06-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #85
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Thuban Thoughts

Hm. What are tube worms anyway ... ? Is it like .... paradigm of the rich and famous ...? Or, all paradigms are equal, just some are more equal than others... ? My paradigm's bigger than your paradigm... ? My grid's cooler than your grid ... ?

There's been a big dispute hasn't there. The forum members are casting Satan out again. Oh well, what can ya do. It was like that in the early days, too, when the Nexus people 'took over', then the politicos vs non-politicos, then the 3D negatives vs the All Infinities, infiltrators, meat eaters, vegans, Christ, homo-abortion, Allah, cointel pro, learned and common people, the muckety-mucks, free energies, free willies, certain-tonalities-not-allowed and others who just like to put sticks in anthills.

La vie.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #86
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Paradigm Envy? I'll show you my paradigm...if you show me yours. A lot of people are getting $crewed (without protection) by some really big paradigms. I wouldn't give my two cents worth for most paradigms. Avalon is sort of a Paradigm Paradise. It could be heaven...or it could be hell. You can log out any time you like...but you can never leave.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #87
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Good morning ODM.

If I may, with your blessings and in humble service to you and your thread here, I would like to say a few things for the record. As unorthodox as you come across with your thinking, bouncing off the walls, I want to say I appreciate how you dig things up and cover the angles. Even though, you may think within yourself that you are not as confident and that you may know very little, you actually know an awful lot. And as awry as you sound, you are also very balanced in what you do. It amazes me to watch you in all of your chaotic dances to end up standing at the end on solid ground. I want to thank-you for what you bring to this grand table not just here at Avalon but here to the World. If more people would approach this with your eyes and kept their focus on being objective at the same time like you do, then maybe we might have a better chance at creating what it is we would like to create. You are truly a Master in what you do and also how you deliver it. And for the record, much of what you said in your last couple of posts is very accurate, indeed.

Of course the plot thickens as well. The distractions to keep everyone occupied while the left hand is doing something else. Also the enablers steering the traffic so that who's on first, what's on second, and ........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng

is never realized, meanwhile the ones pulling the strings are culling and sorting out the souls as to who gets what and the why fors, and on down the line. Throw in all the different flavors of lollipops, making everyone a sucker. Just pick one and you will never leave is right ODM.

Fact of the matter is what you think the headlines are now as to what is serious when it is already old news. Just like when a hurricane becomes, it has to play it's path out. Or a tornado.

Here's another one for you. Do you think any of these factions out there give a damn about the forum guidelines? Do you think they should or will go by your rules? Do you really think they are important as to the big picture? All they are, are guiding boards in a herding corral. Just to keep the misfits from falling out of line. Soul energy is soul energy even if it is unruly.

And the EXCHANGE rate for such services rendered is always based in conditions. Which is not by the design of the Creator in principles. Let's just say at around 2 o'clock eastern standard time this passed Monday, I received an answer from the Thuban Council. Abrax didn't have the authority to answer me, come to find out. Neither did someone everyone knows of here and has been a great concern and worry here lately with many of us here. And I'm not talking about Bill and Kerry. This is much bigger than Bill and Kerry. The Bill and Kerry Show is the main distraction as to what I am talking about that carries much more weight than both of them and all their colleagues combined. It involves all of you. As a matter of fact, someone asked me today as to how this could effect all of you. Someone else now knows the seriousness and was very much concerned with all of your welfare. All members here, including the double agents, the drag queens, the nasty little back stabbers, the men haters, the Goddesses that fake it, the love and light butt kissers, as there were no biases mentioned from this compassionate spiritual being. I also apologize for not having those same exact sentiments of compassion after what happened on Monday. Let's just say I'm a littlepissed right now. The reason being is I was trying to resolve a major ditty peacefully, but that is no longer on the table now.

Abrax has done his job as he has so claimed and is no longer the threat that many once thought he was. He opened the door to something way more sinister and didn't have any choice in the matter. He is now compromised along with another in this forum. He was just doing his job as the other one didn't know what she was doing and still might not know the role she played in this. Or maybe she does.

The information presented is as I said it was not. It is not 12 dimensional. Just because that was put out there as so doesn't make it so. If you feel for it and believe it was because the information was above most's ability to comprehend, then you have only disillusioned yourself by the very trapping techniques employed on your ego. What is more dangerous here?
The ego that is not balanced or the information being presented? And if you are a kiss butt CEO type, please do me a favor and go take a coffee break.

Is it so much so that the information is dangerous as compared to the ego that employs it not to be or to be without recognizing the energy signatures of where this information came from in the first place? And what the ego allows as valid without testing it in your heart? Someone recently said to me that I should have had my facts straight before I even posted on that thread. Well, let me tell you something there. Monday was a complete validation as to the fact I did have all my facts very straight and you are the one who is way out of line and you don't have what you think you have in line, in alignment with the Creator, and that is why I am still standing and you have been compromised. Thanks for that exchange. For with out it I wouldn't have been able to discover the truth to your agenda as well.

On another note, what happened on Monday was known right away, all the way to the top. Gaia included and it has all been recorded and all those who participated will be mirrored. Gaia was very unhappy about this and if someone is still listening, you will get an earful at your next high and mighty council meeting. If anything, your ignorance has only caused these members more of being discredited by your association with them and expect a big penalty to be coming your way as one of the first of several more coming your way as you have earned the exchange. Your council almost succeeded. I'll give credit where it is due. Very impressive work, indeed. But guess what? I am still here. And your delivery system was very high tech but I have figured it out. I also know where and what was delivered and from where and what manned the damn thing. All of this has been validated as of this morning on the final tally of investigations this week. And since it wasn't a warning shot, well....... you thought it would be easier this way. The only thing you did was strengthen my resolve and that is not going to be in your favor when we dance again. I'm still being nice; forum guidelines. The thing is folks, if you think I have been off my rocker, and they went to such lengths to snuff me out, then what I have been saying all along is on track. This is above government black ops if you are paying any attention at all.

I also said that all these Arch types are vying for position. Just remember that the dark disguise themselves as light and you are the prize. This is just starting. Hope you are listening Anubis, because in the futures market on the Universal stock exchange, dragon skins are going to plummet and the brokers who also inflate these shares will be placed in total loneliness on some desolate devalued moon somewhere out there. You won't be alone as you will be accompanied by your own aspect personalities as you will have condemned them as well. That will be the final exchange. You both have been tagged.

Your council took it's best shot and failed. I haven't done that yet.......I'm still in debate. Let's just say the ball is in my court now and that isn't ego talking either and I am not sure where the old Roman thumb wants to point in what direction, but you are going to find out real soon where that ends up, and I stake my life on that. Maybe I ought to ask one of your CEO enablers as to which way and watch him squirm as he does the pleading for your reality.

Mind you all here, this is not a game. You want to be part of this exchange, expect to be compromised. If you don't understand what is at risk and never take a risk, save me the babble. Get another cup of coffee.

Thanks ODM! And for everyone else, snap out of it and wake up! Start walking the walk for God's sake, for your sake. A great day to look in your own mirror. Don't exchange your soul for a lollipop called compromise. If it is going to be played on some exchange rate by whoever promotes it, just know you are going to get screwed.

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #88
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I really like this little Mantra from One of my guides. "In the midst of chaos, I stand in peace".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #89
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome post Lionhawk.

Don't hold back eh, let it all out

*grabs some popcorn and waits for the chirpers to appear*
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #90
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

What ?

Last edited by SteveX; 03-05-2010 at 06:16 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #91
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
What ?
Hey. Where'd you get the popcorn????? Gonna need some for the or maybe
or maybe even making preparations now.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:28 PM   #92
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question for Abrax and any others with an opinion.

From time to time I stumble upon revelations. This morning while walking our dog, it became apparent to me that God did not send down the devil to tempt humanity. IMO, this is the greatest lie that humanity has ever been told.

Of course the question I'm asking is how does this resonate with you. I'm putting this question on the Abrax Q&A thread for Abrax's answer and the Thuban Thoughts thread for others to comment on. I would love any guesses on what Abrax's answer might be?
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #93
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

@ MP2
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #94
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I have a question for Abrax and any others with an opinion.

From time to time I stumble upon revelations. This morning while walking our dog, it became apparent to me that God did not send down the devil to tempt humanity. IMO, this is the greatest lie that humanity has ever been told.

Of course the question I'm asking is how does this resonate with you. I'm putting this question on the Abrax Q&A thread for Abrax's answer and the Thuban Thoughts thread for others to comment on. I would love any guesses on what Abrax's answer might be?
I see it that way totally. It's been metaphor the whole time, and it's taken so literally by those wanting to be thought for.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #95
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Lionhawk. I am still attempting to recover from a previous post of yours. I am still attempting to recover from the most recent abraxasinas postings. I am in way over my head with everything I have posted on Avalon. There are probably millions of Humans and Non-Humans throughout this Solar System who really and truly know exactly what is going on...but I fear that most of them are into this thing so deeply that they cannot or will not become vocal regarding the key concepts and issues. I think there are some very, very fearful beings...who may be very, very desperate. I just wish to assist in defusing the madness. Unfortunately...I have very incomplete information...and numerous psychological and spiritual issues...which makes clear thinking and decisive responses nearly impossible. However...low-level Humans (such as myself) and Non-Humans may be the only ones with a significant level of freedom...so as to be able to openly discuss the most pressing issues of our time. Who knows? I need to stop...take a deep breath...review and reevaluate everything...instead of marching blindly and naively into battle. If you met me face to face...you would probably be very disappointed. I am very low-key and dull...and appear to be depressed and distracted. I sense that Humans and Non-Humans are making huge and even ultimate sacrifices at this time. I really don't think I have the capacity to appreciate this as I should. If this thing gets resolved...I may not be able to appropriately express my appreciation...and I may not appear to be as happy as I should be. I may simply act as though it's 'just another day at the office'. I worry about this. I also worry that I will post stupidly...and $crew everything up. How can I post properly when I don't know what the hell is really going on? I will post more about this later today. I just wished to acknowledge your post. Thank-you Lionhawk. I don't think I can comprehend what I think you have been through...and what you may be going through presently. I feel very stupid and helpless.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-06-2010 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #96
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

LionHawk;

"You are accurate, literate, and ethical... and I want you out of here this instant!" - from the movie "The Paper"

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #97
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately...I have very incomplete information...and numerous psychological and spiritual issues...which makes clear thinking and decisive responses nearly impossible.
See... really you are no different than most of us!

Peace ortho

Bigmo
Old 03-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #98
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Thank-you Lionhawk. I am still attempting to recover from a previous post of yours. I am still attempting to recover from the most recent abraxasinas postings. I am in way over my head with everything I have posted on Avalon. There are probably millions of Humans and Non-Humans throughout this Solar System who really and truly know exactly what is going on...but I fear that most of them are into this thing so deeply that they cannot or will not become vocal regarding the key concepts and issues. I think there are some very, very fearful beings...who may be very, very desperate. I just wish to assist in defusing the madness. Unfortunately...I have very incomplete information...and numerous psychological and spiritual issues...which makes clear thinking and decisive responses nearly impossible. However...low-level Humans (such as myself) and Non-Humans may be the only ones with a significant level of freedom...so as to be able to openly discuss the most pressing issues of our time. Who knows? I need to stop...take a deep breath...review and reevaluate everything...instead of marching blindly and naively into battle. If you met me face to face...you would probably be very disappointed. I am very low-key and dull...and appear to be depressed and distracted. I sense that Humans and Non-Humans are making huge and even ultimate sacrifices at this time. I really don't think I have to capacity to appreciate this as I should. If this thing gets resolved...I may not be able to appropriately express my appreciation...and I may not appear to be as happy as I should be. I may simply act as though it's 'just another day at the office'. I worry about this. I also worry that I will post stupidly...and $crew everything up. How can I post properly when I don't know what the hell is really going on? I will post more about this later today. I just wished to acknowledge your post. Thank-you Lionhawk. I don't think I can comprehend what I think you have been through...and what you may be going through presently. I feel very stupid and helpless.

Hey Oxy...You are doing fine...

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #99
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline
nice to see the Love on this thread

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax

abraxasinas...don't take the following rant personally. I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to yours abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510
Old 03-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #100
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

ODM

Quote:
I want to say I appreciate how you dig things up and cover the angles. Even though, you may think within yourself that you are not as confident and that you may know very little, you actually know an awful lot.
I've never addressed you directly, yet finally chose to delve into a "Thuban" thread when I sought your 'take' on it first.
Thanks for this thread, and all of the others you've/we've created.

I passed over any threads related to this topic based on gut feelings as well.
My heart says: anything called "ancient" belongs to illusion, as linear time is an illusion. There is only one 'time'...now. Which your consciousness provides...eternally.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abraxasinas, orthodoxymoron, thuban