Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Greater Sacramento Area, CA

There is a whole lot of people here from the Bay Area and I am your neighbor. We can meet up as well but it maybe a little too far and inconvenant for some. So this thread is more for the Sacramento Valley and surrounding cities. I live in Roseville which is just north of Sacramento.

I would like to get a ground crew started here and we can work together with the Bay Area ground crews as well.

So if you are in the Greater Sacramento Area please introduce yourself and think of ideas for a meeting to get this going.
housegroove23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
momtype
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Greater Sacramento Area, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by housegroove23 View Post
There is a whole lot of people here from the Bay Area and I am your neighbor. We can meet up as well but it maybe a little too far and inconvenant for some. So this thread is more for the Sacramento Valley and surrounding cities. I live in Roseville which is just north of Sacramento.

I would like to get a ground crew started here and we can work together with the Bay Area ground crews as well.

So if you are in the Greater Sacramento Area please introduce yourself and think of ideas for a meeting to get this going.
Hey there Housegroove23!

Thanks for starting a group for all of us. I'm sure more will pop up. You sound young to me. Well, younger than me (47). How did you find your way to this forum (way of thinking) Housegroove?

Last edited by momtype; 09-15-2008 at 12:23 AM.
momtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to the 2 of you. Thats 2 more than 2 days ago. I hope that more will come. We should all start organizing, spreading the word. Start helping eachother out. Share ideas. I have a few!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Great to hear from the both of you momtype & Vorian's Revenge!

Just a little about myself, I am a little on the younger side "29" gonna hit the big 3-O soon. But don't you worry momtype I prefer older women anyway.

I have been educating myself about the truth off and on for the past 10 years and I have fully awaken just in the past 2 years. I am also a member of ATS and OMF and have followed Bill & Kerry closely since they have started.

I work in the IT field and have been doing so for the past 10 years as well. I have worked for some big names, I will post or share my resume soon too give you an idea, I am not shy or afraid if anybody on this forum knows who I really am, because I am pretty sure that I am already on some big bad list anyway.

I have a wife and 1 4yo soon to be 5 daughter, which is extremely cute and is just spoiled with love.

I will share more with you later, it is nice to see the both of you.

Last edited by housegroove23; 09-11-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

I may need help from people here. My parents own some property up in the hills that is in Placerville just past the town of Diamond Springs right off of highway 50. They had it for a couple of years now and have been planning on building a house on it.

Well they may be on the verge of loosing the property because they took out a loan for it and can no longer keep up on the bills. They have not built any house on it yet but they have put a lot of money into it already.

They did just have a well put in, when they drilled for it they said that they hit a large underground river, so there is plenty of water. It is not flat land, in fact it is quite hilly but you could still live off of it and build on it.

I am hoping that we could come together and take over that loan and get the property if it looks like they are going to loose it for sure and we can use it to build a community on and my parents can still use it too.

I will have to get more details about the property, how big it is, how much the loan is and stuff like that. But for now its just an idea that I am putting out there because it would be the perfect opportunity.

What do you think?
Old 09-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
momtype
Avalon Senior Member

It's interesting how the Universe provides options when we ask, isn't it? I've sent you a PM regarding the land and some questions.

My question, which I have been seeking internally for an answer is "will California be safe enough?". I'm about 1200ft elevation currently. If the worst case scenarios come to pass with arctic melting and cataclysmic flooding beyond anything we can imagine - where is "safe enough"?

Ideally, I think it would be best to have a locale that is stocked and readied far in advance; a place that is far enough out that you won't be bothered by those still imacted by ego/fears who will be starving and use force to take what you may have supplied; to have an area to grow food and to utilize solar panels for energy/heat, etc. Fresh water is a must of course and neighbors of like mindedness would be so helpful!

I'm sure there is more - adds?
momtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #7
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all. Very courteous of you groove, to offer such an option. It may have some value indeed. However, I tend to wonder as momtype does, just how safe california will be. I know of something getting started a little more north of here. Its supposedly going to be high and dry. The people will flee the cities and head straight for the hills in which you live groove. Unless you have some ample security one cant help but wonder how safe this area will really be. I have a few ideas. But without more help it would be very unlikely to travel the distance that i had in mind. Im afraid we arent as ready in this area as we should be. But im sure something will reveal itself soon. I am also up for meeting in a more personal way to discuss such things. The handbook suggest we start as a meeting of 3. One meets the two. then the next meeting 2 more. and then I forget what comes next. But you get the idea. We are in this together. we mush help each other.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #8
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Vorian's Revenge & momtype!

I have also had the same concern of weather we should stay in California at all or not. My parents property is just a plan B just in case my parents can't pay for the loan on the property (which could be a good possibility in the near future) and if someone here has enough extra cash to pick up on it. I agree that it would be safer to go higher and more out in the hills even if it means leaving California.

I wish I had the extra money to be able to pay for property but I can't even afford to pay to stock up on food.

I have talked to my parents about my idea for the property yesterday and they seemed to be ok with the idea but obviously expressed their intent on trying to keep it. I don't know the exact size but I believe that it is a couple of acres and they have one two story shed (The biggest size that you can get without a permit) and a couple of smaller storage sheds. They have paved a dirt road to the big shed and have rod iron fencing put up in places and my mother has done a bit of landscaping here and there and of course there is the well and there is also a lake nearby.

The loan my parents are paying for is basically for a building permit. Don't know too much about how it works but from my understanding they need a building permit to keep the property and they have to renew it every couple of years or something like that. From what they have told me, they have paid thousands and thousands on fees and permits to build their house and a bunch of other stuff. California really rapes you when you want to buy a property. Their loan is for $50,000 and so far they have only paid the interest.

Vorian's Revenge,

I saw your post in the skills thread and you say that you can build houses and that you got a crew that is ready to go. Boy that is awesome, we will be very lucky to be grouping up with you. Now I am not a construction guy but I am a full bodied man that can handle just about anything, especially when it comes to something as important as this.

Yes, we need to meet up soon. Should we meet up this weekend or should we give it a little more time? We could meet at a restaurant and talk things over dinner and a drink. What do you guys think?
Old 09-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #9
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Member "truthseekersearching" lives in the Sacramento area. I have sent a private message with the link to this thread and invited them.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #10
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Groovyness, the location of anything should be discussed in person for sure. I think im available this weekend. send me a private email. I will get back to you.

Others that would like to meet are also welcome. Im in Natomas(off 80) so anywhere in the middle would be nice. Actually second saturday is tommorow. There will be alot of art shows downtown. Just an idea.

Keep your eyes to the skies friends. There is deffinately something going on. There are stars that are very strange in the way they pulsate red and blue. Almost appearing to be watching from above.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

Hello housegroove23 and Sacramento area ground crew,

I am so glad you invited me.

I look forward to your friendship.

Peace
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #12
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

To all those viewing our posts in this thread.

Do not hesitat to contact. Help may be needed on both ends.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #13
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

Housegroove!

Monday, September 15 at 6:30 pm at Planet Earth Rising in Folsom on Sutter Street
we are starting a class called "The New Paradigm" for educating and organizing a local groundcrew...
details here: http://www.planetearthrising.com/events&classes.html

Please come so we can meet and get started.
kymbirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

I don't really know how to use these forums.
How can I post the class as a thread for more exposure?
How do I leave contact information for myself to connect with you all that have posted on this thread? I would like to help organize a ground crew group.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #15
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Hello kymbirly, thank you for that information. Im looking into it. In order to better contact people you have to update your profile. Add an email account of some kind. That way you dont have to post everything on this site. Email me if you have any questions.

your friend, j
Old 09-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #16
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, im sorry, I have just been too busy to meet up this last weekend.

truthseekersearching

kymbirly

Glad to have you both here.

kymbirly:

That sounds awesome, this would be a good way for everyone to meet, I am so there.........except for one problem. I do not have any money for the fee. The little bit of money that I had went into my gas tank this morning.

I know you need to charge a fee to keep the place running but I don't even have a few dollars to spare. Unless you could make an exception.

Let me know and nice to have you here.

Last edited by housegroove23; 09-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:30 PM   #17
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

Housegroove:

Just Come. There will be a solution.

AND:

Glad to hear back from you guys! I must say, I prefer a phone or email to these boards, but i've learned a lot in the last 24 hours!

I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited by kymbirly; 09-15-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #18
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

The fee is too make sure people are serious. She's offered free and cheaper classes in the past and then prepared class materials and lessons (for processhealing) and then people never showed up again. In one class, somebody stood up and left right in the middle of the class discussion saying "this isn't what I thought it was". It certainly isn't for profit--it is for commitment to at least hear the ideas and the process. She is totally committed to healing the Earth. And she has been involved in spiritual work and healing for 35 years. She's an incredible resource. And yes, if you walk through Planet Earth Rising, you might find other things to pay for. She has an amazing library of spiritual resource books...and all of George Greene's channeled/directed books. But nothing else is required to purchase.

And...we have as much time as we need. We are in an evolutionary process. We change the future everytime we connect with the Creator/Source. I have spent most of my life in fear and over the last few months have let go, really let go, of the structures (my word) we define and create our lives around. They are illusion and very subject to change...
I believe, and the direction I'm moving in right now, is to prepare because that moves us out of fear of the unknown, and then to come together with others to create the transformed Earth. And I am committed to helping others. I don't think we should leave others behind if we can help heal them or essentially, help them to heal themselves. I believe we are all one and by healing parts of ourselves we help parts of others. OK this is where too much info in my brain and love in my heart do not translate well into language. Enough for now.

Please try to come. Nothing is set in stone. Let's meet and go from there.

Last edited by kymbirly; 09-15-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #19
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You kymbirly.

I will come.

I work at Intel and I get off at 5:00. Can you meet me before 6:30. Otherwise I will just be hanging out for an hour somewhere.

Is anyone else here coming?

I would encourage anyone else here to come to. If anything, it will be a good way to meet.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #20
truthseekersearching
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry I missed this meeting. I went out of town this weekend and did not see the post in time. I was on the road for work all day, yesterday.

I would be happy to attend another meeting, in the future.
truthseekersearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

First meeting went awesome. Hopefully it will grow and grow and grow. It feels so good to be around people that dont think your crazy!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #22
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Hey truthseekersearching,

Me and Vorian's Revenge, meet with kymbirly, Paula Watson the co. owner of "Planet Earth Rising" in Folsom and a few others. It was a very positive & productive meeting and we need to have much more and continue to communicate and make plans for our future.

Paula Watson has direct communication with George Green and Bill & Kerry, so this is the place to be.........for now. Paula talked to George yesterday and his sources are saying that things are really happening fast and he said to expect the world to be in chaos at the end of the month. He has also decided on a new safe location to flee too, I will not disclose that as of yet.

George Green also said that it is very important to concentrate on self healing & meditation. Paula's main emphasis is on letting the strong emotions flow through you. The frustration, the anger, the fear, the sadness ........these type of emotions you should not deny but accept. Do not deny, do not bottle up, do not push to the side........instead learn what triggers these emotions and accept them, feel it and let it flow through your body and then back out.

Paula said that after you become good at doing this, you will be able to deal with these emotions much quicker and easier so that all that is left is love and confidence and all of the positives. That will be the biggest thing to do for us to ascend and start the healing process of earth.

I will post more of my thoughts in a little bit but for now you can read about Paula here: http://www.planetearthrising.com/about.html
Old 09-16-2008, 08:26 PM   #23
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
First meeting went awesome. Hopefully it will grow and grow and grow. It feels so good to be around people that dont think your crazy!!!!
Exactly, it was awesome!!!

I can't tell you how good it was to be in the presents of others that are on the same level as you. We all connected on both mental and spiritual levels and it felt so good. We did a meditation at the end that was so awesome and it felt so good too.

I have to admit, it was awkward at first, but once you get over the initial awkward feelings you connect with others and it feels good.

We plan on having the next meeting on Monday 9/22/08 and I really would like to see truthseekersearching & momtype there.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #24
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad we were all able to connect last night. I felt huge commitment from everyone to heal themselves and save the Earth from the forces of destruction. We definitely have the intent and the focus to change the future.

For me, my internet research time is so isolated sometimes it hasn't felt real. It did seem awkward at first to step out of that mindset and actually TALK OUT LOUD about it! To be with people who have read information on the impending Earth changes, and experienced the alarm of the signs and indications, and felt the need to participate in helping the Earth and all of creation at a spiritual level is absolutely AMAZING. Yes, that is hope pulsing through my heart!

Next meeting, to repeat, is next Monday, September 22, from 6:30-8:30 at Planet Earth Rising.

Please join us!

Last edited by kymbirly; 09-16-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #25
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

This is exactly what project avalon was intended for. No matter what changes happen on our earth OUR GROUND CREW WILL BE READY IF WE STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!