Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Default So, is nibiru coming?

i'VE BEEN WATCHING VIDEOS, INTERVIEWS ETC, FROM PROJECT CAMELOT AND OTHER WEBSITES AND I STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING.

THE ONLY REASON THAT I SEE FOR A GLOBAL WAR AND THE NWO TO HAPPEN IS THAT A NATURAL EVENT IS COMING FOR SURE AND THERE IS THE NEED TO HAVE CONTROL OF THE WORLD POPULATION BEFORE WE ALL REALIZE THAT THIS EVENT HAS AN EXACT DATE TO OCCUR.

SO, THE ONLY POSSIBILITY IN MY MIND FOR THIS WORLD MESS, INCLUDING THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM AS YOU CALL IT, IS NIBIRU COMING IN DEC 21, 2012.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN SOME OF THE PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEWS BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS CENSURED, OR EDITED AS BILL AND KERRY CALL IT. WHY? I HAVE TWO POSSIBLE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTIONS THAT I WOULD NOT LIKE TO SAY.
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So, is nibiru coming?

We know for sure that something will happen in 2012 but the main question is exactly what is it.

I find Mr. Bob Dean very interesting in the last interview it took me by surprise that he was referring to nibiru. I don't know if Mr Z. Sitchin is 100% right on the nibiru issue. If you search Lucas Scatamburlo interview he says that Sitchin supposedly was visited by the jesuits and warn him that he couldn't tell all of what he new.

Maybe in this solar system past did in fact some object pass over, could be a comet, planet i think we will have to wait for and specific answer to that. Every discovery out there must be related one to the other, if you take the case of our moon , supposedly is and artificial satellite , same thing to iapetus , maybe nibiru could be something artificially made.

There are many questions in this matter but not much answers , lets hope things start changing and the true comes out in time to be prepare for what ever event will happen in 2012.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:04 AM   #3
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...tchy/3082054_1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajUnQqLyKec

i just found this recently posted utube vid. whats odd is that the other night i looked up at the night sky and saw a bright star that seemed out of place. i was rushing to get to my car and was late for an appointment. i stopped and thought that i did not recall seeing venus in that part of the sky before, i was right cause venus was to the left of this object which was larger than venus was very bright white and did not flicker one iota.... just continuous light emission. because it was white and not RED i shrugged it off thinking maybe it was jupiter??? shoot i was in a hurry!

then i saw this u tube vid and thought well look at that

hmmmmm

one more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5RbYovhI0g

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 10-28-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #4
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post

i just found this recently posted utube vid. whats odd is that the other night i looked up at the night sky and saw a bright star that seemed out of place. i was rushing to get to my car and was late for an appointment. i stopped and thought that i did not recall seeing venus in that part of the sky before, i was right cause venus was to the left of this object which was larger than venus was very bright white and did not flicker one iota.... just continuous light emission. because it was white and not RED i shrugged it off thinking maybe it was jupiter??? shoot i was in a hurry!

hmmmmm

one more:

Thanks for your information . The above video is dynamite !
Is anybody else seen it ?
Going back to Bob Dean prediction about the timing of Nibiru if this video can be confirmed , Bob Dean information is not accurate !

enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Going back to Bob Dean prediction about the timing of Nibiru if this video can be confirmed , Bob Dean information is not accurate !
if i remember right i think bob dean predicted "no later than 2017"
Old 10-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

When i initially stumbled across Nibiru my partner went to NASA asking for answers. (I figured as they talk out of their behinds, there is no point!) However there was a section called ask an astrobiologist, and low and behold practically evry quesiton was about Nibiru, and shock horror they denied it. COMPLETELY. Obviously.

What was interesting is that when the astrobiologist was confronted about the newspaper report in 1985 stating that planet X was found, he just shrugged it off by saying we find new anomolies inthe sky all the time, and then blinded the audience with NASA science. It all seemed very fishy to me.

I swing from believing it , to not doing so. For some reason the thought of human intervention ie: martial law scares me more than Nibiru which is obviously natural phenomonon *if true*. And if it is coming there is not much we can do about it.

I guess it will be a quick way to go.

What recently re-ignited my aprehensive belief in it is the blood line insider mentioning it on Above Top Secret. As a return of a god!

having said that the hopi indians refer to it as the dark destroyer and when are they ever wrong.

if it is true there are safe places but we arent being told where they are!

So I guess we just better pray.

my 2 pence worth.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

the following quotes come from this link:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa021102a.htm

"Even mainstream astronomers have long speculated that there may be an unknown planet - a Planet X - somewhere out beyond the orbit of Pluto that would account for the anomalies they were detecting in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. Some unseen body seems to be tugging at them. The finding was reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

Something out there beyond the furthest reaches of the known solar system is tugging at Uranus and Neptune. A gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object, the long-sought Planet X. Astronomers are so certain of this planet's existence that they have already named it "Planet X - the 10th Planet."

The anomalous body was first spotted in 1983 by IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite), according to news stories. The Washington Post reported: "A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby 'protostar' that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through." "

""A Mystery Revolves Around the Sun," an article posted by MSNBC on October 7, 1999 said: "Two teams of researchers have proposed the existence of an unseen planet or a failed star circling the sun at a distance of more than 2 trillion miles, far beyond the orbits of the nine known planets... Planetary scientist at Britain's Open University, speculates that the object could be a planet larger than Jupiter." And in December, 2000, SpaceDaily reported on "Another Candidate For 'Planet X' Spotted."

Another article and photo appeared in Discovery News: "Large Object Discovered Orbiting Sun." The article, published in July, 2001, says, "The discovery of a large reddish chunk of something orbiting in Pluto's neighborhood has re-ignited the idea that there may be more than nine planets in the solar system." Naming it 2001 KX76. the discoverers estimate that it is smaller than our Moon and might have an elongated orbit, but they gave no indication that it was heading this way."

so it appears that evidence pertaining to nibiru has appeared in the main stream media but that was some time ago. since then i have not seen anything more recent except on alternative sites. the article about IRAS discovery reported in the Washington Post was quickly taken down and never heard of again. fortunately some people captured the article and you can google it to find it

Old 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
if it is true there are safe places but we arent being told where they are!

So I guess we just better pray.

my 2 pence worth.
http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

i found this bit from the controversial zetatalk.com. it is the most comprehensive 'safe location' document i have seen. other sources i have read to seem to correlate pretty good with the zeta one so i usually refer to it when i need to decide which way to run since i live directly on the gulf of mexico!!

Old 10-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #9
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by odiseo View Post
We know for sure that something will happen in 2012 but the main question is exactly what is it.
How do we "Know this for sure"?

So far all other predictions from 1999 on have missed the mark... so how do we know 'something' will happen 'for sure'

As to Sitchin....

I shall Quote Sitchin....

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

As I said... not till 2900 AD Long after we are all long gone

So now we can stop worrying about that silly planet

Besides EVERYONE knows what happened to Planet X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg-nI_etQ4c

And Zeta talk... who FALSELY predicted it would be here in 2003, scaring people into quiting jobs, selling homes and buying bunkers was wrong

This is Zeta's orbit for Nibiru

How anyone bought into this is beyond me

What is the matter with everyone? Are you all so sick of life you have a death wish? If Nibiru the Destroyer was indeed coming in 2012 should you not be out enjoying life for the next four years?

Because if Nibiru IS real... when it hits Earth... unless you have a spaceship hidden somewhere, there is NOTHING you can do to prepare PERIOD

Now if as some believe 2012 is a GOOD year, well then why worry?

Silly Lemmings
Old 10-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #10
Deoxyan

i still remain very unconvinced of this issue no matter how much information there are on the internet, there are not any clear proof of it to be considered something real.

In the other hand, speculating, the possibility of it´s existence appears many times.

bob Dean told somethings about Nibiru, being a so nice person as he seems to be with high respectability, i don´t buy the story.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 10-28-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

i found this bit from the controversial zetatalk.com. it is the most comprehensive 'safe location' document i have seen. other sources i have read to seem to correlate pretty good with the zeta one so i usually refer to it when i need to decide which way to run since i live directly on the gulf of mexico!!

Yeah I would be a gonner too cos I live literally a hop skip and jump from the sea.

Thanks for the link!! But doesnt zeta talk get alot of bad press! Isnt she a channeller?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
zorgon

Quote:
[url]
hmmmmm
Funny other than the title of that video I did not hear the word Nibiru hmmmmm

Files released on UFO sightings
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7398108.stm

Last edited by zorgon; 10-28-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #13
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
This is Zeta's orbit for Nibiru

How anyone bought into this is beyond me

Silly Lemmings
Hi Zorgon, i have plowed through a good deal of the zeta website but i do not recall seeing that orbit in your above linked picture. i would be interested to see the zetatalk link containing that pic. i noticed that the link to your picture does not appear to be from the zeta site but i could be mistaken
Old 10-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #14
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Its a whitewash alright. how can you have a top secret file on something that doesnt exist!!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #15
Deoxyan

seems they thought about that orbit in a serious drunken state
Old 10-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #16
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

hmmmmm

one more:

HMMM! This recent 'v-blogger' has seen something in the NORTHERN SKY. Am I correct in thinking that 'all' the previous proclamations were pointing at the SOUTHERN SKY? The northern ICE is melting very rapidly.

I'll be having a good look at the northern horizon tonight, if it stays clear.

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #17
zorgon

Quote:
"Even mainstream astronomers have long speculated that there may be an unknown planet - a Planet X - somewhere out beyond the orbit of Pluto that would account for the anomalies they were detecting in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. Some unseen body seems to be tugging at them. The finding was reported in the June 19, 1982 edition of the New York Times:

1982? Why not try getting your news a little more up to date?

That unknown planet is Eris with moon Dysnomia...

Here is the Orbit

There are others as well and even a Dwarf planet in the Asteroid belt called CERES

If you looking for 'enlightenment' it would be wise to study and keep up to date with new discoveries

And anyone listening to Zeta talk after the last fiasco?

Good luck to you...

Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice...

Well let President Bush explain it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

Old 10-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #18
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

when i stated in my post '...i saw this video hmmmm i was referencing this video:

and not the bbc video about ufo's.

i too noticed that the bbc video made no mention about nibiru and perhaps i should have not included it in my post

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 10-28-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #19
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
HMMM! This recent 'v-blogger' has seen something in the NORTHERN SKY. Am I correct in thinking that 'all' the previous proclamations were pointing at the SOUTHERN SKY? The northern ICE is melting very rapidly.

I'll be having a good look at the northern horizon tonight, if it stays clear.

good point! in the washington post article they claim that the IRAS telescope was looking at the northern sky

"The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time."

so what gives?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #20
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That unknown planet is Eris with moon Dysnomia...
the size of eris does not correlate with what was reported back in 1982 by the washington post...

"The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto. "If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team."

did the scientists at IRAS make a mistake?

Old 10-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #21
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
But doesnt zeta talk get alot of bad press! Isnt she a channeller?
yes Queen zeta gets bad press but if you think about it has any channeler, whistle-bower, informant, insider etc not received bad press from time to time? is there an exception to this rule?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:54 AM   #22
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Nice info zorgon , but i was talking that in 2012 not that nibiru or any other gloom and doom thing will happen , but maybe there will be some change let's say in the way we measure time , change of calendars i don't know. I mention that date because all the different infos related to 2012 but the ones that talks about change in consciousness, perception of time. It seem we will have to wait for the date to come.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #23
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How do we "Know this for sure"?

So far all other predictions from 1999 on have missed the mark... so how do we know 'something' will happen 'for sure'

As to Sitchin....

I shall Quote Sitchin....

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

As I said... not till 2900 AD Long after we are all long gone

So now we can stop worrying about that silly planet

Thanks for that Zorgon, I knew that Nibiru wouldn't be around for another few hundred years...but I didn't realize that Sitchin had revised the orbit. I haven't read End of Days yet; I'm still working on Lost book of Enki, but have read all of the others.

Good lookin out
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:15 AM   #24
GoingToFast
Banned

In what year are we really, Bob Dean mentioned that Jesus was born 7-years before the official year-0, and some people are talking about some English king who lived in the 1600´s who added ore tock away 6-years. It´s all wery confusing about which year we are actually living in.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:34 AM   #25
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
Thanks for that Zorgon, I knew that Nibiru wouldn't be around for another few hundred years...but I didn't realize that Sitchin had revised the orbit. I haven't read End of Days yet; I'm still working on Lost book of Enki, but have read all of the others.

Good lookin out
Like you ChristinCP, I have read all but "End of Days". I got partly into the "Lost Book of Enki" and got fed up with trying to get my head around Sitchin's artificial sentence structure. It was then that I started to have serious doubts about his point of view.

I'm not saying he's deliberately misleading people but while he may believe what he is saying, I feel he covers too many events which start out as conjecture and end up as an accepted fact in his eyes.

I'd love to think he was right and to be present when all the nay sayers were proven wrong.

Oooo! Look at that pig flying by!
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote