Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Does the Light have a plan?

Since there is so much focus on the plans of the dark I though this would be an important question we can ask ourself: Is it only the dark side that have a plan? Is the Light really so weak that it simply must resort to "saving the pieces" after the dark has had it's way with the world? In other words; should we not trust that the Light might just have a plan also?

And is it not reasonable to trust that the plan of the Light is much greater and more powerful than the dark plans. Can it be that the plan of the Light is in fact so great that it is not all that easy for us to overview it. And perhaps this is not our job neither. The very urge to overview everything and "be in control" will easily lead us to the doom/gloom scenarios because this at least makes some sense and is "understandable". We can see the logic in it: A-->B-->C etc. Our collective guilt is looking for some kind of punishment...

But Love is not logical. Especially not Unconditional Love. It is hardly understandable. It requires great trust. Is the very axioms of this forum based upon a doom/gloom scenario or is it based upon the fact that we, who pride ourselves of being of the Light, are in fact on the forefront of creating our future? Have we already taken for granted that the dark will have its way with us and all we can do is "prepare" physically and mentally/spiritually to endure the hardship? If so, then the energy of this whole forum is moving in the direction of bringing that scenario to fruitation...

Yes, the Handbooks advice us to "prepare" as there will be turmoil in the transitional period. But the main message they contain is the fact that we must transcend doom/gloom scenarios of the future and focus solely upon what we really want. This is especailly valid as things get more and more chaotic "on the surface". These times are now upon us and this is it, so to speak. So, back to the orignal question: Are we open for the possibility that the Light might also have a plan? Are we able to trust this at a time when our 3D reality and senses/ego/mind might be telling us the opposite?

ps. Could someone please add a "t" at the end of the Ligh(t) in the heading...

Last edited by Sanat; 09-25-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Gth

Default Re: Does the Ligh have a plan?

I could not agree more.

Allthough I am no/never have been religious and all that stuff about loving god and jesus christ isnt really what I buy into, a lot of stuff I have found so far really confirms the idea about us being extreemly protected.

As you probably know, It is all about your thoughts/intetions. Therefore, If you choose to join the light side, It should be OK. I guess choosing light is allready a part of its plan.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Very, very well said, Sanat!

And if this is the first post of its kind in these forums - it is about time!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

There is a plan for the earth. The earth is a spiritual entity just like you and me.
She will take us with her, or shake us of.

But for humans as a species there is no global spiritual evolution.
Only an individual Spiritual evolutionary plan.

Each soul must evolve individualy.
It is up to each on of us to choose which path we take.
Right now it is much easier to be an *******, it makes life easier here on earth. To go the righteous path is much more demanding, but in the end it is much more rewarding.

I cringe when i hear people talking about the ascension, talking as if it doesnt matter what they do.. thinking they will rise with everyone else. This is not true. Each person must understand that they walk this path alone.

Because even if earth does make it into the fifth density and continue her evolution, those who are not spiritualy evolved enough will be taken somewhere else where they will be incarnated to learn the lessons which they failed to learn here.

Hope this makes sense,

Peace and best wishes, infinity.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:02 PM   #5
BlueSojourn

The Light is the plan. My intuitive feeling is that, that which we perceive as the "plans of the dark side" are merely a variation, an experience-gathering detour, within the larger plan. After all, part of the allure for this ride which we call 3rd Density is the opportunity to experience extreme contrast. . . although for me personally, that allure has all but evaporated!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
There is a plan for the earth. The earth is a spiritual entity just like you and me.
She will take us with her, or shake us of.

But for humans as a species there is no global spiritual evolution.
Only an individual Spiritual evolutionary plan.

Each soul must evolve individualy.
It is up to each on of us to choose which path we take.
Right now it is much easier to be an *******, it makes life easier here on earth. To go the righteous path is much more demanding, but in the end it is much more rewarding.

I cringe when i hear people talking about the ascension, talking as if it doesnt matter what they do.. thinking they will rise with everyone else. This is not true. Each person must understand that they walk this path alone.

Because even if earth does make it into the fifth density and continue her evolution, those who are not spiritualy evolved enough will be taken somewhere else where they will be incarnated to learn the lessons which they failed to learn here.

Hope this makes sense,

Peace and best wishes, infinity.
Yea, that is basically my understanding too. Each individual must work on his/her own "salvation". The opportunities for rapid growth has never been better though. Spiritual growth happens on its own accord just as long as you don't stand in your own way. Allowance and acceptance is key. No one can evolve for another person. People will drift apart and new connections will be made. Remember that everyone are independent souls on an evolutionary journey and this is as true for a complete stranger as for close family. Always interpret everything in such a way as to maximise your learning from it. Nothing is "bad/negative" for everything is an experience to learn and grow from. As BlueSojourn is touching upon: The dark side has provided the heat and the pressure to make our coal into a diamond.

The overall vibrations is on the rise and this effects everyone. But as you say it is up to each individual to be receptive/open and allow his/her darkness to surface, and take responsability for it. People who "refuse" or are not evolved enough at this time will lag behind and ultimatly will be given other chances somewhere else... Accept though lessons and forgive yourself and others/the universe always. All repressed darkness must surface and be processed out of the system. This is not always pleasent, but it is the only way to grow. Be good without expecting anything in return for it. Be good because that is simply who you are. This cannot be corrupted by anyone or anything. It is a bulletproof vest against darkness.

Many are still struggling to digest the "dire predictions" and process them out of the system. This is natural and a consequense of were you are on "the ladder of consciousness". All rungs on the ladder are needed as everyone needs someone right above them to help pull them upwards and someone below them to give them the lessons/afflictions to motivate the upward movement. In the end the "dire predictions" will reach the bottom and thus be valid only for those that set them into motion in the first place, namely the dark cabal/Ill-umi-naugthy.

Here is a short but very good article about the ladder of consciousness and how to grow:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

And also the followup about how to raise it:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

Last edited by Sanat; 09-26-2008 at 11:21 AM. Reason: mainly spelling etc
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Does the Light have a plan?

I do believe there is a plan and part of that is the dark. The darkness provides the contrast and pushes us all to make a choice- live enslaved by fear or free yourself and realize your true potential. I totally agree 2infinity- we are all making individual choices and ascending is not a given.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSojourn View Post
The Light is the plan. My intuitive feeling is that, that which we perceive as the "plans of the dark side" are merely a variation, an experience-gathering detour, within the larger plan. After all, part of the allure for this ride which we call 3rd Density is the opportunity to experience extreme contrast. . . although for me personally, that allure has all but evaporated!
I am SO agreeing with you on all these points.
So close to my truths.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Since there is so much focus on the plans of the dark I though this would be an important question we can ask ourself: Is it only the dark side that have a plan? Is the Light really so weak that it simply must resort to "saving the pieces" after the dark has had it's way with the world? In other words; should we not trust that the Light might just have a plan also?

And is it not reasonable to trust that the plan of the Light is much greater and more powerful than the dark plans. Can it be that the plan of the Light is in fact so great that it is not all that easy for us to overview it. And perhaps this is not our job neither. The very urge to overview everything and "be in control" will easily lead us to the doom/gloom scenarios because this at least makes some sense and is "understandable". We can see the logic in it: A-->B-->C etc. Our collective guilt is looking for some kind of punishment...

But Love is not logical. Especially not Unconditional Love. It is hardly understandable. It requires great trust. Is the very axioms of this forum based upon a doom/gloom scenario or is it based upon the fact that we, who pride ourselves of being of the Light, are in fact on the forefront of creating our future? Have we already taken for granted that the dark will have its way with us and all we can do is "prepare" physically and mentally/spiritually to endure the hardship? If so, then the energy of this whole forum is moving in the direction of bringing that scenario to fruitation...

Yes, the Handbooks advice us to "prepare" as there will be turmoil in the transitional period. But the main message they contain is the fact that we must transcend doom/gloom scenarios of the future and focus solely upon what we really want. This is especailly valid as things get more and more chaotic "on the surface". These times are now upon us and this is it, so to speak. So, back to the orignal question: Are we open for the possibility that the Light might also have a plan? Are we able to trust this at a time when our 3D reality and senses/ego/mind might be telling us the opposite?

ps. Could someone please add a "t" at the end of the Ligh(t) in the heading...
This is the divine plan. Darkness exist because of the light not the opposite.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

All is Divine Order. The plan from the controllers is a tiny deviation from Divine Order, trying to corrupt it. This Divine Order composed by Thought thinking in an ever ending evolution, is a plan. In this very plan, Wisdom has foreseen the possible corruption.

May I remind you a simple fact of life. Even how hard you mess up the DNA, after some generation, the structure will come back to balance. In a large scale, Earth and Humanity is actually coming back to balance. The very reason why Earth and humanity still exist today is because of this powerful Order.

Thank you very much to raise the question my friend, all my blessings to you, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #11
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

good question but in a aspect the same could be said about the "Dark" and its real plans and motive's and prehads it eithen scales on there own personal level's exsample what do they want?

1) we work mindlessly as there physical slaves for ever doing there bidding.
2) they touture us non stop 24/7 continuesly laughing at our pain and suffering?
3) could it they truely want ALL liveing aspect dead? in which case wtf are there ambitions going to be after?
4) they want to elliminate ALL of Light entitie's so they can use our planet to have some form of violent vulgure demonistic sex orgie's on?
5) after (insert large number) of year's being inbeded in one's own selfpitty and sorrow anger ext, that they maybe want to revert and simple do not remember how and what they deem as helping us realy isn't.

The amount of number's for reason's is allmost limateless same could be said for the light, Hell We on Earth could be dealing with all these negative/dark entities as a inside job set up by the "Light" to box in all the evil in one spot to clear it with a single swooop! =O

Just remember Darkness can Enhance the glow of Light, and Light can Enhance the Shadows of Darkness.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #12
klatu

You might wan to check a post I made called The Final Freedoms. This is a review of the first wholly new interpretation of the moral teachings of Christ for two thousands years. The stakes could be very high indeed. This could very well be plan B? You can test it for yourselves?
Old 10-02-2008, 01:12 AM   #13
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Does the Light have a plan?

Maybe this is a silly idea.... But since the "war" is spiritual in nature... Would it be sensible to apply some basic occult philosophy?

The people on this forum for what I have seen are quite strong minded and so far I've seen intelligent and powerful people. Many with mystic experience. In short co creator material.

So how about just choosing the outcome? Creating it. It won't even take a lot of energy. The so called dark side is fewer in numbers than the souls on this forum. The difference between us an them is organization. They had hundreds if not thousands of years to organize. And what you're seeing out there is the effect of the momentum of plans that started many years ago.

However as we approach 4th density more and more people come in contact with their true higher selves. They will begin to realize the error in their way and just change sides. It's clear we will accept all those that stand with us with compassion and joy. The whole apparatus begins to fall apart and momentum ends up to be the only thing left. This is already happening. They're behind schedule getting a lot of bad luck and more and more allies step away from them. I've been suspecting they're already being opposed for a while. They're really not having a good time at the moment.

I'm not a big fan of a meditation or prayer or something like it, although they can be strong they're ritualized and can be done habitually without emotional investment we need something more akin to an agreement, a decision of the council of free men. Something those of a non spiritual nature can agree with as well.

Perhaps something as simple as a glyph, a doodle that can be drawn that stands as a reminder of the agreement and can be used as a symbol of recognition. Or in another way a topic that states the agreement and that asks people to sign with their message and maybe a one liner. Perhaps even both The whole thing should be broadly phrased with as little complication as possible so there can be no differences in interpretation. It should be clear what it does and do so in just a few words or sentences. And it should support the values of light. So no death wishes, violence, stomach cramps or crap like that.

A clear synchronized statement of intent from a whole lot of creators causes magical effects. Also it empathizes our oneness.

The whole idea would be crazy... But after all... It's a spiritual war. It requires in part a spiritual approach! And we've got the soul to do it.

If the idea resonates with enough people then perhaps we should discuss how we'd go about doing it? I suggest developing the text or glyph in an open thread allowing everybody to review it and comment on it. And then a new thread for the signing.

Does anyone have ideas or input in the matter?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:15 AM   #14
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Let us follow our own Blue-print and play the game we have created.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #15
Souther
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Sanat!

This by far, one of the finest and most inspired threads on the forum.

Thank you for reminding us of the real reason we are here.

My answer to your question: The light IS the plan! We are all honored to be right here, right now.

Bless you for your insight and your expression of love in sharing it with us.

Warmest regards,

"Souther"
Souther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:18 AM   #16
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, thanks for CREATING it

I agree it is a very individual experience. The choice factor has become incredibly intense and important, which is both challenging and exciting. If fear is present and thoughts spring from this, you can look out into the world and see the sinister realities everywhere, and it's all reaching out for you big time. If love/trust is present and thoughts spring from this, you can look out into the world and see hope springing up like a flower through the concrete ~ everywhere ~ and it's all reaching out to you, too.

We are already creating, whether we know it or not. Apparently, our creations are becoming more apparent and the link to our own consciousness is being more fully shown to us. Latch onto love. When the fear comes, allow it to rush through and right on into the Light that can hold everything without difficulty. We don't need to manage the fear, we can be a channel if we must, and send it to the more advanced energies that know how to assimilate it into something else. We are being bombarded with Fear Bombs night and day, 24/7 ~ and lots on the internet ~ so knowing how to transmit this fear through to a more capable force when we are hit with it, is helpful.

The funny thing is, when we make a Firm Choice to attach ourselves to a positive future NO MATTER WHAT, other things start to happen. Along with the Fear Bombs come Vast Waves of Hope, Supportive Words, Beautiful Acts of Support and Comfort, and on and on. Synchronicities increase. Suddenly, a gentle answer comes to your question or a soft nurturing moment captures you when you least expect it, which allows all your anxieties to vanish on the spot. It's an incredible thing, and the opposite extremes are becoming MORE extreme and intense. In my experience, it is moment to moment. I have made the conscious decision to not allow any fearful thought in my mind for more than 7 seconds. I have to really be on top of things but so far, it has made all the difference in the world.

I am very grateful for the posters here who are sharing personal observations and experiences. The reminders of hope and love are so inspiring, and the anxiety expressed is completely understandable. It's good to express your anxieties and also good to send great waves of love and comfort to those posters who are experiencing lots of difficulty. Together we can support each others' elevation of energy and help to keep each other strong. It is a valuable endeavor.

As for meditation, I just can't express enough how much it helps. Of course, I meditate in my own way, not in any traditional way, and am not always sitting still while meditating. You can meditate while walking, swimming, washing the dishes, etc. It's just being tuned in and focused intently on the Light that envelopes you, basically, and then you can do what you want from there. Sometimes you'll likely be in conversation of sorts with this Light. Other times you may just be resting in silence and peace. It helps to keep you strong the rest of the day, keeps the Fear Bombs away and all that...

I'm all for group efforts and feel actually quite urgent about helping and lending my assistance constantly wherever I can, both online and off. This is an important time and we can benefit so much from supporting one another in creating something new. Time to levitate, I say! We're learning how ... right... now... !!!
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote