Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #76
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ive got a solution

I can udnerstand wholeheartedly when you advise people not to rush into this. I'm not giving legal advice, but I am putting the cards on the table for everyone to see, and from there they can make up their own minds.

Like anyone will tell you, dont do this because you heard some guy on the internet talking about it, do it because you've done enough research to give a good enough level of understanding to how this system works and how we can then use that knowledge to our advantage.

To escape a trap a person first needs to know how this trap is constructed. Once that has been accomplished weaknesses can be found in the bars and a nail file can be found hidden in the cornor. Everyone is entitled to this information but unfortunatly were coming to a stage where its becoming more of an obligation if people want to keep their sovereignty and stop these serial manipulators from carrying out their agenda.

I'm highly doubtfull that these guys are even going to accomplish what they have set out to do no matter how much they try. Were entering into a new level energetic resonance explained very well by Ian Xen Lungold as well as other researchers in this field, where the kind of behaviour that these people exhibit will no longer be compatible with the vibratory frequencies that will dominate the earth.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #77
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I can udnerstand wholeheartedly when you advise people not to rush into this. I'm not giving legal advice, but I am putting the cards on the table for everyone to see, and from there they can make up their own minds.

Like anyone will tell you, dont do this because you heard some guy on the internet talking about it, do it because you've done enough research to give a good enough level of understanding to how this system works and how we can then use that knowledge to our advantage.

To escape a trap a person first needs to know how this trap is constructed. Once that has been accomplished weaknesses can be found in the bars and a nail file can be found hidden in the cornor. Everyone is entitled to this information but unfortunatly were coming to a stage where its becoming more of an obligation if people want to keep their sovereignty and stop these serial manipulators from carrying out their agenda.

I'm highly doubtfull that these guys are even going to accomplish what they have set out to do no matter how much they try. Were entering into a new level energetic resonance explained very well by Ian Xen Lungold as well as other researchers in this field, where the kind of behaviour that these people exhibit will no longer be compatible with the vibratory frequencies that will dominate the earth.
Like you said it's an idea...I've been punching it around for a while.

If I were 25 and single....I'd give it a shot but with a 5 year old I don't want to be stopped and hassled every time I drive down the street or explain something complicated to my employer.

I have other ways of peacefully rebelling.

With that said....

Thanks for this Jack...I picked up a lot of good tips for not giving my freedom away!!!

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #78
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To escape a trap a person first needs to know how this trap is constructed.
I think the step before that is for everyone to realize that they are in a trap... and what kind of trap it is...

so I am working on flyer #2 of the FReZoN info-sheets...

I need some help with the dates/wordage, tho...

----------------
Do you want to play LEGALOPOLY?
(oh, umm… I forgot…we already are…)

• Everything is GOVERNED BY the Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC- started in [date]) for Maritime Authority of freight transported for International Trade and Commerce.
• Your SSN is assigned a BOND # for the labor resources you provide over your lifetime as financial surety for the corporation of “The United States Of America” to pay back the monetary loan we got from Great Britain in 1913.
• Common English words are re-defined for each DOCUMENT-STATUTE of the country’s “faux-laws” according to the purpose and results desired for each business CORPORATION’s contracts and transactions. That is why it is so confusing for anyone who does not study in the LAW SOCIETY.

Do you want to quit playing in a GAME you know nothing about and can’t win?

• Don’t fight CITY HALL… (why would you want to beat up a company office building anyway?). Be a responsible human being and don't start any trouble unnecessarily.
• Peacefully Assert your Sovereignty by serving a “Notice of Understanding and Intent” to [your representative] and allow for a reasonable time lapse before you serve them your “Claim Of Right”. (*good website source for helping people construct one).
• (*additional websites for info on this issue)

------------------

my thought on this is... if lots of people swamp the government with NoI's/ CoR's, they will be too busy to give rebuttal(s) in time

so print off a bunch of flyers and post them everywhere... let the peace-fight begin

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-27-2010 at 01:14 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:13 AM   #79
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

The universal commercial code was first published in 1956 (and became effective at midnight on June 30, 1967)

Ive had little success in explaining this to the layman using the kind of terminology your using right there. Its almost as if it goes right over their head, too many new words and concepts that they have not encountered before and most of it goes in one ear and out the other without any grasp on the actual message your trying to get accross.

Not telling you your business now or anything, but just my own observations gained through personal experience.

Last edited by Jack; 01-27-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:14 AM   #80
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Even if people do not go this route at this time at least they know better what is going on. Watching the videos was very educational, thank you.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 AM   #81
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Even if people do not go this route at this time at least they know better what is going on. Watching the videos was very educational, thank you.
Youre very welcome Gnosis5,

All im aiming for is to spread awareness, the more people become aware of it without maybe even digging too deep, the stronger it becomes reinforced into the global consciousness.

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:04 AM   #82
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
T
Ive had little success in explaining this to the layman using the kind of terminology your using right there. Its almost as if it goes right over their head, too many new words and concepts that they have not encountered before and most of it goes in one ear and out the other without any grasp on the actual message your trying to get across.
thanks, Jack... maybe I do need to "dumb it down" some more... bwahahaha (i confess I am in a sick frame of mind tonight- it just struck me as funny- it has been a long day today)

how 'bout this...

----------
*Everything is GOVERNED BY the “Uniform Commercial Codes” (UCC- started in [date]) under the Shipping Regulations of freight transported for International Trade and Commerce.
*Your SSN is assigned a BOND # for the labor “human resources” that you provide over your lifetime as financial security for the corporation of “The United States Of America” to pay back the loan we got from Great Britain in 1913.
*Common English words are re-defined for each DOCUMENT-STATUTE (non-laws) to get certain results from each contract and transaction of business CORPORATIONs. That is why it is so confusing for anyone who does not study in the LAW SOCIETY.

Do you want to quit playing in a GAME you know nothing about and can’t win?

*Don’t fight CITY HALL… (why would you want to beat up a company office building anyway?). Be a responsible human being and don’t start any trouble unnecessarily.
*Peacefully Assert your ability to control yourself by serving a “Notice of Understanding and Intent” to [your representative] and allow a reasonable time (about 2 weeks) for a response before you serve them your “Claim Of Right”. (*good website source for helping people construct one).
*(*additional websites for info on this issue)

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-27-2010 at 02:31 AM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #83
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
ok, granted- they have been at this a lot longer than we have- heck! they designed this game... and we have been dragged into this game unknowingly

but your staunch mantra of "just don't play" confuses me...

HOW do we not play the game? (how do we stop playing, now that we know what they are up to?)

that's like telling someone who has never been in (or even close to) a body of water - to just go swim- they don't know HOW. so what happens when a person wants to cross the river- you give them some tools- "use a boat"...

Has anyone read the book "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"... ?... the part where Jon comes back from the advanced level and tells the birds
"just soar"- they don't get it - and Jon has to talk to them at their level of understanding...
so...
give us some tools that will help us refuse to play their game... ??
I have tried to point out the tools to you within the confines of the time and space we have available to us here.

Read the book The Creature From Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin.

Go to the website www.freedomforceinternational.com

Uderstand what Ed Griffin is talking about. Start with the section in the websight entitled The Issues. Read and understand the information that site has to offer.

Again, the bottom line is to get out of debt, don't borrow "money," and avoid or at least minimize any tax on your income, through barter and the development of local affiliations and networks for exchanging goods and services. This is the way living and commerce were carried out for thousands of years, up until approximatley 1913 when the PTB got a stranglehold on us with the institution of the federal reserve and the imposition of the law that never was--the 18th Amnd.

I cannot tell you what steps you personally must take to get out of debt or what goods or services you have to offer. That is something each of us must decide and do for ourselves.

If you have not read the works of people like Depak Chopra or Ekhart Tolle (The Power of Now) I encourage you to do so. Being here now will help set you free and help you see that you have the tools to soar.

Good fortune to you.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:33 AM   #84
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
*Everything is GOVERNED BY the “Uniform Commercial Codes” (UCC- started in [date]) under the Shipping Regulations of freight transported for International Trade and Commerce.
Jordan Maxwell explains some of this well Ships in the were often given a wide "berth" and upon arriving in port they had to register there cargo with the Harbor master in doing so they turned there cargo over to him for safe keeping now you register your kids house car boat the list goes on what do u think you have done?.... without thinking you gave it all away . it is no mistake that the court room has a railing inside of it separating the audience from the attorney`s and judge that railing symbolizes boarding a ship and thus coming under maritime or UCC law don`t cross the railing and you remain on dry land . Another thing you hear of is the docket this is the list of cases being heard in a court and prisoners sit in the dock just like a ship sits at the dock in a harbor....
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:12 AM   #85
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Jordan Maxwell explains some of this well Ships in the were often given a wide "berth" and upon arriving in port they had to register there cargo with the Harbor master in doing so they turned there cargo over to him for safe keeping now you register your kids house car boat the list goes on what do u think you have done?.... without thinking you gave it all away . it is no mistake that the court room has a railing inside of it separating the audience from the attorney`s and judge that railing symbolizes boarding a ship and thus coming under maritime or UCC law don`t cross the railing and you remain on dry land . Another thing you hear of is the docket this is the list of cases being heard in a court and prisoners sit in the dock just like a ship sits at the dock in a harbor....
With all respect, this is an example of the sort of thing that appeals to one's interest and curiosity, but that can, and often does, lead down the wrong path and can cloud your judgement if it is not properly understood and placed in the appropriate context.

I'm not saying there is no maritime law, there is. I'm not saying that maritiime law has not been imported into the law of the land, including common law and statutory law, it has. What I'm saying is that while the stuff Maxwell talks about has elements of truth to it and it is interesting, if not fascinating, to listen to and read, I suggest that you not spend too much time on this berthing, bill of lading, stream of income flowing along the banks, gold finged flag stuff, unless your goal is simply to pass the time away and be entertained.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-27-2010 at 04:55 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #86
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

for those of you who know me, you might find this funny
http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1264546934766RA83

(make your own, and, distribute them widely)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:50 AM   #87
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ive seen it time and time again where someone fully equiped with knowledge of their rights comes into a courtroom and is called by the court. Within two minutes of them talking you will often hear a slight whisper from the judicial desk "just gonna stick this one to the bottom of the pile" , ahem, "next case". They are doing this constantly and are doing it because they know it works, and their sure as hell not gonna let everyone else in the courtroom see someone make a holy show of them.

[P.S - It did not take these people years to learn to this extent as someone else who has posted in this thread would have us believe. I am taking into consideration that you are all inteligent human beings capable of rational thought and inteligent discernment. Therefore i do not advise neither for nor against utilising any of the information presented in a rational and intelligent manner. I am however advising that you come to your own conclusions and take responsible action on your own initiative as is everyones god given ability]

The idea here is not to completely extinguish your corporate entity. A freeman excercising his rights to a knowledgable extent will always be operating as the "Agent" of his "Fiction" and therefore can avail of the benifits whilst still being able to waive any liability at any moment that see's fit. Such instances as when a "person" is being called in court, if that flesh and blood human being whom the person is attributed does not claim liability but instead stands their ground as its agent then they cannot be legally held liable for that which they have not accepted consentual responsibility for. It really is that simple. (Study this and it will become evident)

An observation i myself once had before becoming educated on the subject. It is far less time consuming, and far less turbulent then working within the current system. The most time consuming factor of all this is the time you will spend researching it once you get addicted to your god given freedom (its like crack)

The more people that start excercising their rights, the more inteligent witnesses who know their stuff will be sitting in front of the judge. We have great power in numbers, you just watch them squirm when faced with all these witnesses who truly and unevuiqally know their rights. Theres a lot of information on what you just asked here in the links ive provided previously, please do read as it will save me quite a bit of typing and coffee stains.
Thanks Jack That definitely clarifies things for me.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:18 AM   #88
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
EMPOWER YOURSELF

Educate yourself.

You do not have to be a prisoner in their mental trap.

You can be free.

You were born free.

And you always have the option to reclaim that freedom.

Be sovereign.

Take the aces out of their hand and put them in yours.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ENT+DECEPTION#

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...4244308031068#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5410193274157#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8682226252164#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Q&q=Demockery#

Join the Freeman movement. We could use your support

Lets hit these bast@rds where it hurts.
Hey Jack,

I've been watching some of the videos. It's a very interesting approach and pretty straight forward.

Perhaps I missed it but is there a resource like a pdf file or a booklet that can be downloaded with all of the freeman documents that Maynard uses in one place?

Do you know of any groups (in the US) that gather to discuss these concepts on a regular basis? It would be very helpful to people if there were groups where one could pair up and do role playing to get the terminology down. Like one person would speak the lines of a cop and the other would have a chance to practice the proper responses. Do you know of anything like that going on?
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #89
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Hey Jack,

I've been watching some of the videos. It's a very interesting approach and pretty straight forward.

Perhaps I missed it but is there a resource like a pdf file or a booklet that can be downloaded with all of the freeman documents that Maynard uses in one place?

Do you know of any groups (in the US) that gather to discuss these concepts on a regular basis? It would be very helpful to people if there were groups where one could pair up and do role playing to get the terminology down. Like one person would speak the lines of a cop and the other would have a chance to practice the proper responses. Do you know of anything like that going on?
Shiftmonkey,

You've really got it together!

Wow.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm watching "Think Free: Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception."

I see that the film is by "Robert-Arthur: Menard."

The hyphen and the colon have something to do with his message, I guess.

Anyway, I put the video on pause right away because, first, I want to know the details of his child being taken away.

I looked up his website. Here is the "About Us" page:

http://www.thinkfree.ca/index.php?op...&id=5&Itemid=6

I guess the incident took place in Canada.

But I don't see any details about what happened in the year 2000.

Can anyone post a link for reading up on the details of this man's child being removed from his home by the state?
Old 01-27-2010, 02:22 PM   #91
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
layman
Jack,

Are you not a layman?

In other words, are you an expert on this topic?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #92
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Jack,

Are you not a layman?

In other words, are you an expert on this topic?

I wouldnt consider myself an expert, but i would consider myself educated on this subject to a fairy good degree. Like everyone else im still learning as i go along, but im more then happy to share the information that ive compiled so far.

I'd consider a layman someone who is unaware of the world in which they live, which is unfortunatly the majority of people you will meet while walking down the street.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #93
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wouldnt consider myself an expert, but i would consider myself educated on this subject to a fairy good degree. Like everyone else im still learning as i go along, but im more then happy to share the information that ive compiled so far.

I'd consider a layman someone who is unaware of the world in which they live, which is unfortunatly the majority of people you will meet while walking down the street.
Thanks, Jack.

You have not actually implemented the techniques in your own life?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #94
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Jack,

I can send you a couple of pdf's that might help you out there. One of them is written using Ireland as an example, the other one Canada, and the third one Australia. Reading the three of them will give you an insight into how the systems works, as Ireland, Australia, United States, Canada and the UK have very similar systems. My computer just wiped out last night and i lost all of my data so im going to have to download them all again.

Quote:
Without doubt there are groups doing this all over the United States, And the same goes for Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. It depends what state your in, If you can tell me that i'll find some groups near home for you.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #95
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thanks, Jack.

You have not actually implemented the techniques in your own life?
To date ive written my "Notice of understanding and intent and claim of right", have had it signed by a public notary, and witnessed by three people. This little document will be used in the case of any encounters with a police officer who wishes to enforce his statutes on me. It also states clearly that i am utilising my common law right to travel using my unregistered, untaxed, and uninsured conveyance of the day. At the moment im tying up some loose ends before embarking on this step, as im sure your aware, having an unregistered car on the road will indeed draw attention, so its not something to be taken lightely or without the correct knowledge and courage to implement that knowledge where needs be.

My main focus at the moment is on working out the Irish treasury system and finding out if it works in the same way as the Canadian system which can be taken advantage of in order to avail of the right to free education by discharging any student loans in such a manner that getting another student loan afterwords would create no implications, legal or otherwise.

I'm also in the process of legally discharging some Loans i had taken out a few years previously, this is looking good so far and im confident it will be succesful.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #96
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To date ive written my "Notice of understanding and intent and claim of right"...
Thanks again.

Do you know the answer to my question about the details of what happened in 2000 to Robert Arthur Menard regarding his child being taken away?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #97
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid i cant answer that question for you seashore, sorry.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #98
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm afraid i cant answer that question for you seashore, sorry.
Okay. Maybe someone else can post about it. I think it would be good to know the history of this, since evidently it is what started him doing the research that he did. And, I would like to know what he did at the time, other than the research, and what has happened in the intervening 10 years.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #99
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Seashore, after thinkin about what you said, i stumbled on Roberts youtube channel today. I'm pretty sure he would be more then happy to answer any questions you might have about what he went through and if and how it might apply to us today - http://www.youtube.com/user/mrmitee
Old 01-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #100
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The journalling or chronicling of the steps you are taking are very enlightening. I'm starting to feel I too can do this, just needed a little more insight into the details of enacting this process. Wise decision about the transport details.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote