Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cliff High (Half Past Human) on Project Camelot

This is the last part of Cliff High's article 'Time, Yet Again'. http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html

Quote:
My bitch with the presenters, Project Camelot, is that they hypocritically state that their mission is to present the information that they are given by the whistleblowers and allow the viewer to make their own discernment as to its validity and reality. What Project Camelot is doing is expressed in many of the written parts of their site where they include references to ‘belief’. They repeatedly state that they (project camelot) believe that their source or whistleblower ‘believes’ their ‘testimony’, and therefore Project Camelot supports the position taken by that ‘whistleblower’.

So to the good people (I am assuming) at Project Camelot (and elsewhere), be advised, if you present personalities who proffer extraordinary claims, you (they) had better provide extraordinary proof, or be prepared to have it all called ********.

[At the request of TRANCOSO, I reviewed this post and reduced the quote of copyrighted material from entire post to extract - please follow the link for the entire text - A..]

Last edited by Anchor; 01-26-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Modified to compliance with forum guideline
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:02 AM   #2
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cliff High (Half Past Human) on Project Camelot

I agree with Cliff High on this one.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

This has been brought up many times in different threads. Bill and Kerry have IMO never addressed it. It seemed for a while we might have a dialogue with Bill, but he seems to have been MIA for a little while.

I've gone on to accept it. I side with Cliff on this one also and have written to Bill in his thread asking for an explanation and giving some of my own details on the matter.

I'm grateful to both Bill and Kerry for stirring this initial spark in me on these topics, but I no longer follow their work because I feel their work will be a distraction at best while I work on my next level of evolution.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:07 AM   #4
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Just look at the steak Bill and Kerry have in Project Camelot.

Many years of trial and struggle and anguish to see it through.

Power, glory, recognition. International fame. Worldwide recognition.

WOW!

What would YOU do to keep that going. (Now that they have arrived, what they do is "behind the scenes and not visible to the public". Apparently, the job is done. Thank you Bill and Kerry!)

Funny thing is that the same is true for Cliff High. ( An allegoric name if ever there was one. Been there bro!) ( Is anybody high on Cliff?) (If I were he, would I be standing on a cliff looking down on me from on high?). Hummmm ... Something to think about.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Just look at the steak Bill and Kerry have in Project Camelot.

Many years of trial and struggle and anguish to see it through.

Power, glory, recognition. International fame. Worldwide recognition.

WOW!

What would YOU do to keep that going. (Now that they have arrived, what they do is "behind the scenes and not visible to the public". Apparently, the job is done. Thank you Bill and Kerry!)

Funny thing is that the same is true for Cliff High. ( An allegoric name if ever there was one. Been there bro!) ( Is anybody high on Cliff?) (If I were he, would I be standing on a cliff looking down on me from on high?). Hummmm ... Something to think about.
I've wondered the same thing, whether it's just petty humanness such as ego and hierarchy. I also think this rift is much bigger than Bill and Kerry are willing to acknowledge.

--sjkted
Old 01-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I've wondered the same thing, whether it's just petty humanness such as ego and hierarchy. I also think this rift is much bigger than Bill and Kerry are willing to acknowledge.

--sjkted
Just look at the size of the wave they are riding. Could they get off even if they wanted too?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #7
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Just look at the size of the wave they are riding. Could they get off even if they wanted too?
YES

--sjkted